The Worst one Raven Branwen X...

By AdrianGonzalez558

Lives kicks everyone to the ground, nothings different for Y/N L/N, being exiled from noble family members th... More

The Worst One: Haste intro Pt1
The Worst One: Haste intro Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt1
The Worst One: avalanche Pt2
The Worst One: avalanche Pt3
The Worst One: Key We've Lost Pt1
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt:2
Sorry but slow is smooth, smooth is fast
The Worst One: Key We've lost Pt3
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt1
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 2
The Worst One: Moonless Sky Pt: 3
The Worst One: Bitter With a Touch of Sweet
The Worst One: Above and Under the Sky So Blue
The Worst One: Hard Punches
The Worst One: Truth of Mistakes
The Worst One: Mischief Maker
The Worst One: The X in the Road
The Worst One: Ex-Ch: The Moment That Counted the Most
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 1
The Worst One: The Promise I Made To You Part 2
The Worst One: Is this Enough? For Both You and I?
The Worst One: One Day It Will Be Right.
The Worst One: The Party Is Getting Crazy...
The Worst One: Lets Rock this Train Ride!
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:1
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt:2
The Worst One: When It Falls... Pt: 3
The Worst One: Ex Ch 2: The Gift Rightful Earned And Forged
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt 1
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 2
The Worst One: ...We Will Crawl the Earth and Stand Up Tall Pt: 3
The Worst One: Our Memories Color...
The Worst One: ...Our Jounrey's End
From me to you

The Worst One: For the Sake Of Resolution

598 11 0
By AdrianGonzalez558

Y/N

I was back to an old memory, the hill where we took the team photo. It was just as beautiful as I remembered. late spring breath blowing through the area feels refreshing! The wind grazing against my face blow through my hair. The smile I painted on my face slowly washed away. While inspecting my new arm, Major General, had graciously made for me. It took professional engineers weeks to build this thing. It feels a little heavy but still feels like any other arm. Where do I go from here? Graduation is only months away. Raven and I haven't really talk about our future except the "how I wanna spend my whole life with you talk". Even that alone doesn't necessarily...
"Y/N!!" Summer called out waving me down. We decided on a grill out since we had only two days off, thought we could enjoy ourselves. The thought of me trying to be happy looked over my shoulder. Looking at my ring I thought to myself if it was okay? If this was right? If being the only one alive could mean I should be happy.
"Something the matter?" Raven softly spoke snapping me out of my train of thought. It was nice to see her in casual clothes than her combat wear. She still wore the ring loud and proud. I turned my back towards Raven leaning on the guard rails looking out at the view. The mountains that screech as far as the horizon, the sun painting the sky a light orange, the clouds looked like they were painted on.
"I was just thinking about STRQ and how crazy things had gotten." I said with a settle sigh in between.
"The only crazy part were only when you got mixed in." Raven teased I laughed it off as a joke to turning towards her.
"Rav, do you mind if we spar?" I asked. Her expression snapped from joy to shock, "What hinoka said that we knew each other long ago. Had me thinking. Whenever we fight each other I just have an explosive emotion of enjoyment and...and" I looked at her, Ravens jaw dropped guess she wasn't on bored with the idea.
"Sorry that was just out of left field for you. So you want to send our lockers here or-" i cut raven short tossing her a wooden stick that looked sturdy enough to do some good hits on a body. Bending over I grabbed another stick for myself. While raven rubbed off some of the extra branches off her stick. My stick seemed like a good replica of my swords mostly Aoi.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OIaD5jXgKs

Raven and I gave ourselves a ten meter dispersion. I've know her for a long time yet nostalgia hasn't seemed to kick in. A slight breeze made its own entrance in our arena. Opening my eyes looking down at my hands they looked like infant, small toddler hands. In front of me was a toddler with long black hair l, tied up in a ponytail. Though her eyes were closed. I may have a body of a child but my heart is still mine.
Maybe I just had to put some effort in it and remember her. Just remember.
Raven and I starred each other down. Walking in a clockwise motion. As the breezed rustled through the grass, the wind refused to blow hair over Raven's face. As Raven walked into the sunsets light my eyes squinted to the radiant glow. Our bodies faced each other. With our sticks in hand we charged at one another. With each step bits of grass floated up to be taken by the wind.
I pulled the stick behind my back slamming down. A move so simple Raven had just jumped out the way. She begun her counter swing horizontally. I dropped to one knees grinding the stick against the floor throwing it over my head catching it in my left hand having it hang over my shoulder.
"Wow, not bad." She compliment me meanwhile she gave herself some room.
"I'm trying to mix up a style." i said. I couldnt left of my offense. I charged forwards. I could hear Ozpin's voice in my head. Clear as day funny thinking of the talk we had just drowned me out of the fight.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Disgust future arrangements so soon, Y/N? Are you sure you wanted to jump into this so quickly?" Ozpin show some concern i took it with a grain of salt.
"I'm sure, Professor. Its not that i need to do it for some redemption or something. I want to do it. They're are people i care about i consider family to me. I dont want to lose that a second time." i stated with my brow narrow i showed a helpless smile. Ironwood and Ozpin starred at each other unsure of how to take this sudden development.
I wasnt sure myself then nor was i sure of myself now. Clearly everybody wants power for different reasons. Some for control, some for protection. i'm not the archetype to say it for tthe betterment of the world or for my friends...Cause as of now i dont have any friends on that list. I have two brothers one sister and a lover. Whose eyes are like dagger that can stab a heart in second. Whose beauty is unparalleled to a goddess, who has a will of a warrior. Who i see eye to eye with.
"Major General, how long do you think that arm can be send here?" i asked. he grinned had me put his hand over his face.
"I'll have my specialist bring it over to you personally."
"You're right Ozpin, I should wait a little longer. Once i graduate we can talk after a while."
he laughed, before hidding his own smile with his hands, "Very well, Mr. L/N."
-----------------------------------

thrusing my stick foward, just bearly scrapping the split ends of Raven's hair. Making her fall on her back. Yet Raven wasnt just going to take that L, i know her a little better than that. Raven forced herself on her left side slapping the palm of her hand on the ground.  Swing her legs out, kicking me in the gut, forcing me to step back.
Good kick to, got me in the center abdomen. she was back on her feet in a matter of seconds with her weapon across her body she winked at me. It did get me a little flustered. Well okay then Rav, i'll play a little critical. With my weapon yielded to my side i charged forward again.

As the elevator door open, a friendly someone had waited for me. Her pale skin was like snow being reflected of the sun. Her long Black hair blew slightily from the wind as people walked by her. Once she noticed me she waved me down.
This girl, always reason to be by each other side.
"That seemed like a short talk?" Raven said as we started to walk beside each other, "Normally i feel like talks with Professor Ozpin would have dragged out longer?"
"Rav, i'm not Summer, Tai or Qrow. I wanted to talk about future developments about the relationship with Oz and I."
"What stopped you?"
I lifted my left hand pointing out our rings. Her cheeks blushed rose red instantaneously. I didnt have to say anything cheesey...Actually thank god i didnt i'm a failure of a romatic as i'm told. Raven walked behind to move to my left side she clung herself around my arm resting her head on my shoulder, inner locking our hands. We made our stroll back to our dorm.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hard to believe that my sparring partner in front of me is the same girl. She stood firm in her stance. I twisted my left foot inward having my stick across my body i pulled my back muscles back. I swung the stick like a bat. I intentionally had it slip out my hands. i pushed forward again using my right foot as an extra push. It confused Raven for a seocnd. Why would i throw my only weapon. Well lets just say that confused look was all i needed. Raven swatted my stick like it was just paper weight. she left herself wide open i leaped forward tackling center mass.
We both her floating in air, as we steadly made our decent I twisted my body to make me take the fall damage. As soon as i made contacted i purposely rolled with the momentum to where i was on top of Raven pinning her by her wrist.
"What the hell was that?" She asked shifting her body around me. She could try all she wants i basicly cut off her center of gravity. I leaned down to her ear breathing ever so quite.
Oh i think she just flinched.
"It's called being the worst swordsman...."
Lowering my head down to her neck, only to violently nipple on bits of her neck. She breathed in heavy i could feel her muscles flexing, "NOO Y/N!!! STOPPP!! STOPPP!!" She squermed kicking her feet on the ground. Her voice was tensing up. She was on the verge of tear...I...I dont think she's able to breath.
Pulling my head away her face was blushing rose red, tears just nearly leaving her eyes. But she had a beautiful smile.
"Wow...."
Wow...those her the only words i could fine myself saying while i looked a beautiful angle who was literally in arms reach. I leaned forward kissing her on her forehead.
"Hate to say it Raven you really have me in more ways than one."
"I'll have you sleeping on the floor with your stupid stunt just now." Raven threaten.
------------------------------------------------------------

"You cant be serious Summer....At these you chocolatechip cookies..."
I'm eyes were stun by the teasure of a god, cookies. Summer Rose's cookies. Good lord almighty.
"Raven said to bake some for your return..." Summer said smiling, "however..." She spun a knife rapidly around her figure impaling it into the kitchen counter. That counter was granite...she left cracks in it...with a knife, a kitchen knife, "if you ever do something that stupid with my Teammate ever again, i will HAZE THE EVER LIVING PISS OUT OF YOU!" everyone myself included were pale as a ghost. Summer losened her grip n her knife, thank god, she started to get teary eyed. Why? "What Raven said was right, you're not alone Y/N, not anymore."
Before long i was being embraced by a loving friend i now called a sister to me.
"Thank you summer... i'm sorry to let a sister worry like that." i muttered under my breath only for Summer to hear.
------------------------------------------------------------

Raven and I walked back to the rest of the Team as they had already had the meal laying and waiting for us. burgers, hot dogs. a little bit of beer. Wait how the hell did they manage to get two cases of beer? i looked at Qrow who already cracked open a beer before anyone. that calls for an eye roll.
"So Y/N? how's the new arm treating you?" Tai asked seating down a plate of hot-dogs straight off the grill. I moved each finger individually as if they were like my old fingers. even showing off by spinning my wrist around, "okay okay show off."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As weeks flew by, i had gone to classes like ususal. I was the odd man out. No team to lean on to this time around. As i looked at Team STRQ i thought to myself, maybe things wont always be the same in the future eventually time changes everyone. i'm a perfect example of that meaning. looking at my little numb i thought maybe i could use that ablity to conger up an arm of black flames, goo, whatever it was. Kamwui maybe gone but that doesn't mean there could be others like me. Hopefull not.
"Excuse me are you the armless hunter?" a classmate called out.
I turned my head towards the voice a female student had begun conversation with me. I guess somehow someway roomers of a arm less warrior had slaughter a army of grimm reached the the kingdom of Vale, probably from Makoto's soilders who made it out that night. the conversation dragged on to a point where it came in on ear out the other. I looked at STRQ, Raven and I happen to catch each other starring. I waved hi but she just shunned me? what the hell did i do?
for a while raven and I havent been talking. Was it something i said, did? Five days had already pass and Raven still hadn't made any form or attempted to talk to me. Until one day i found her walking through dorm hallways alone. once our eyes met she averted instantly.
We blew passed each other, not a word.
I guess I'll give her a little more time...I guess.
In that instant I heard a few mumbles in my head.

"raven..." i said,turning around garbbing her wrist. She still refused too look at me, "Whats the matter, you've been avoiding me out of the blue. Was it something i did, say? Tell me and i'll apologize for it."
"Its nothing Y/N," Raven muttered.
"oh bullshit, i know my own girlfriend a lot-"
"can you not!" Raven voice echoed throught the halls she turned to me, refusing to look at me, well thats a start, "Maybe this my mistake if i just made a choice then maybe you wouldn't..."
"Whoa dont go blaming youre-"
"Let me go goddamn it." ravens her arm...now let me stop and say everything had a part to play. i held her with my left hand but that still left me defenseless. Raven sucker punch me across the face. That punch did stun me a bit even drew a little bit of blood from the corner of my lip, but i still held on to her, "Y/N i'm sorry i-i didnt mean to-"
"Ah forget about it, ive been through worst right!?"

Somehow, i was able to convince her to talk to me. of course we ended going to my room since it was more private. I was right little by little Raven had started to blame herself about my situation. I can't have her think like that now. So i tried my best to tell her if she wasnt there for me then maybe i could have gone berserk and Profressor Ozpin would have sent Qrow and her to kill me just in case. Hinoka would still be alive as well as Vass and Valas as well as Shiro.
"How can you sound so relax about everything? About what happen weeks ago?" Raven questioned me.
I wasnt sure how i was even able to coop with something like this. It never happen to anyone i know. To reassure both oursleves i held on to her hand.
"If it wasnt for You, Raven and everyone else i'm sure i would deal with this like a sain person....But" i had the water working starting to spray, "i rely on you guys way to much...Also Summer does scare the crap out of me..."
i was able to get her to laugh. Wipingthe tear away Raven and I talked all night hopfully i cleared her thoughts of doubt.

The morning had shown itself in a blazing ray of light hitting my face. From the corner of my eye was a fade squiggly line that wouldn't go away no matter how hard i tried to focuse my eyes. I looked over my shoulder looking at a clothed raven.
guess she's right whenever we do have a moment it invloves a bed...is this a sign of something?
Rolling out of bed slipping into sandles a few kncoked at my door caught my attention...
Oh my god...what if its summer?!?! what if she found out what Raven and i do?!
I braced for the worst, opening the door a women in white having her hair tied up in a bun behind her head, leaving some of her bangs hang on the right side of her face. She wore Atlas clothes...eww gross.
"Are you Y/N L/N?" She spoke in a stern confident voice. More of a manner adult spite her looking a few years younger than me.
"Yes who are you?" i asked.
"My name is Winter Schnee, Major General Ironwood sent me. It pretains to a certain package. Do you mind if i enter? its a simple fitting that just need to be done."
I looked behind me Raven's still a sleep, well this is going to be a surpise. The process didnt take very long, My arm came in two pieces the adapter that would, as Winter put it, clawing into my arm and insert inself in me. Clawing was right once Winter had attached the adapter to my numb the damn thing dung into my nervs i could feel pain in my body from numb to toe. felt like getting stabbed all over your body. It was nothing compared to what i've experienced already not that i'm a total badass. finally Winter clicked my right arm into place.
"there try moving it." Winter said. Okay but like how the fuck do i do that? is it..." You recall that pinch ealier, well think of it like..." before winter had a chance to explain, i started to move each finger sepreatly, curling them together forming a fist, "Seems you got it from here, i best be on my way. Major General sends his regards, Mr. L/N."
-----------------------------------

"well gang!, Qrow. We're almost done with Beacon! and on our way to becoming full fledge licenses hunters and huntdress!" Summer exploded with excitment, "aww just think of the good we'll do down the future."
"Y/N do you know what your going to do after we're done here?" Qrow ask handing me a beer,
"Qrow what the heck?! when did you being alcohol?"
"Cant say i've thought much about it," I laughed, was it really a joke. I'm still a student off to graduation. and yet....
-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Master Y/N! are you alright?!" A guard shouted, he must have talked about my missing arm Hinoka had severed hours ago. Raven and I managed to elimate most of the Grimm the invaded the Village. Kifuyu and Credo weren't anywhere to be found. What an unsettling feeling.
"I'm fine, hows Milla?" i asked.
"Lady Milla..." An erupted pause stopped the soilder from speaking they refused to make eye contact with me which wasn't helping my feeling, "Lady Milla had left as soon as Lady Suzuka had aided her. Some Grimm managed to slip by us going after the people to started to flee. She was only trying to aid they as well."
Damn like that she left again, "Very well. EVERYONE! OUR JOB HERE IS DONE! KAMWUI HAS FALLEN! there's no more reason to be here anymore..."
"Master Y/N, Lady Makoto had told me to give this to you incase something like this were to happen."
They handed me a map Raven, looming my shoulder, and I looked over the map. Seems she had a few secret houses off the grid that nobody would find. This should do. It can help Raven and I get some rest after tonight. get some supplies head back home. Home...can i still call it that now?
------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N?"
i guess i really havent figured out what i wanna do? Stay with Raven and live a happy life? Or just go my seperate ways? These Rings on our fingers spoke so many words, promises commitments down the rode. But doubt still looms over my shoulder.
"Y/N!"
"AH WHAT!" I shouted...at...raven....
she giggled parting some of my bangs away from my eyes, "You're doing that thing again where you space off. You didnt answer Qrow, which means you havent really thought about the future."
fuck...
"What? No i just...I havent, I would want to spend it with everyone here, but i know somethings with permit me from doing so. As well as being by Ozpins side. I cant seem to figure out what i wanna do. And it not cause of XYZ. Cause when ever i look at myself now, being this one arm, one robotic arm, part human, part grimm, i just get a blank card."
"well how about thinking what you wanna do first, right here right now?" Summer said, i lifted my head towards her as she gave off the same leadership light some of us looked up to.
Slamming my hands on the table it hit me harder than a sucker punch, "Sorry guys! but i gotta go!"

-a few hours later-

Raven POV

Y/N hadn't shown up after he left us hanging that night. I went to go check up on him at his room. I gave it a few knocks but no answer. I guess whatever he had to do was really important. What could he be doing at this late of an hour?
"Raven?" His voice shocked me, as he came running down the hall his chest rose and fell, What he running back?
"w-Where have you been?" i asked walking towards him until we were one arm length apart.
"I talked to Ozpin about an earlier graduation..." Y/N said. An earlier graduation? Why would he request such an abrupt thing from Oz...he eyes looked worried, biting his lip i felt a little uneasy, rubbing my ring.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 681 25
Team RWBY had just won the war but something went wrong and they got stuck in the past but is it all bad when Blake and Yang meet their missing piece...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...
5.2K 92 16
y/n is the adopted faunus son of taiyang Xiao long and summer rose. After an accident, y/n is forced to run away from home, and into the cold embrace...
8.6K 137 12
Y/n is on a never ending journey. He had made some friends during his travels. what awaits him now.