life of Styles | n.s

Per keepingupwidnarry

In which an innocent and clueless Niall gets dragged into the crazy life of Styles. Més

🌸
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30+
31
32+
33
34 +

12

1.1K 61 6
Per keepingupwidnarry

After signing the contract Niall is called into another room, the previous one he was in before. When asked what for, he was told Harry Styles would soon be meeting him. That he wanted to talk to him, himself. And he would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. He was sweating bullets.

He couldn't stop bitting his bottom lip, while looking around a tint of blush of excitement to see his favourite artist and yet nervous as hell at the same time.

He couldn't believe he just signed off a deal, was going to work with Harry Styles. And the said man is going to enter his room soon.

All thoughts of questions and answers that he would say or have to say flashed through his mind, nothing remaining with him even for a second to concentrate on. He just hopes he doesn't make a fool out of himself, although he is sure he damn will.

His mobile vibrates signalling him of a message and he quickly checks it to see Louis' text wishing him to keep it in his pants. Niall's cheeks tint red at that and he grumbles typing list of profanities with a final fuck off before placing it in his pocket again not wanting to look at it, as he knows Louis and his reply very well.

There are voices behind the door after a few minutes and Niall turns his face, away from the interesting frames decorated on one of the walls towards his left.

The door creaks open and he could hear his heart beating rapidly in his chest about to jump out.

His eyes follows as black boots come in the view before the caramel pants and before his brain can register his eyes are staring right at two green bright eyes smiling at him. He stumbles to stand up, his palms sweating as he smiles, his smile just as bright as they seem in the pictures, lips just as pink as they seem in the music videos and tall but not that tall for him-just the perfect size he thinks.

He watches him walk up to him before putting his hand for him to shake and that makes him shake his head, trying to come out of his daze and he is quickly shaking his hand. Pulling back fast at the current that runs through his vein, something he is surprised with. And he sees the man is as well.

He is asked to take a seat that he politely takes, watching as Harry Styles,the Harry Styles sitting right in front of him, facing him before he is looking up talking to someone else and Niall jsut realises there are more people apart from the two of them.

He is barely been listening to what is been said as he finds himself staring at him, his eyes flickering off from head to his hand. Glued to them as his eyes trace over the rings he had only seen in photographs and he can say he understands now why all the fans are so crazy about just his hands.

They look so pretty, so hard yet so delicate and he wants nothing but for them to hold his neck. Thinks how the rings would feel on his skin, when he will press his hand against his neck.

And Niall is blushing mad as he is brought back to reality by Harry's voice, who looks by the sight that he was talking for a while. Niall nods to which Harry smiles and nods before turning to whoever that is standing and Niall watches as the door is closed leaving them alone together.

He feel his heart racing a little as he realizes they both are alone in the room, that he is alone with Harry in a room and he is not able to concentrate. Is to busy admiring the man in front of him that he misses what he says. His eyes are raking over the movements of his lips as he talks, to his hands that are all over as he gestures and it looks like he is explaining something;probably something important that Niall has convinently missed.

And he almost flushes with embarrassment as he watches him stop, his eyes are looking right at him and he tries so hard to keep the red out of his cheeks, not wanting to shy because Harry is looking right at him.

Never in his life he imagined that one day Harry would be infront of him, looking at him much less talking to him.

Not wanting to seem like a fool, that he thinks he already looks he nods, saying a quiet yeah. And he sighs in relief as Harry smiles nodding before continuing to talk. And this time Niall wills himself to listen to him.

"So how much Niall?"he finds himself hearing and he sits straight up, not realizing they are talking about money so soon. Is he going to leave now?? So soon?

"Umm...whatever you think will be fine by me" he mumbles, he was not the person to state out his worth just like that. That was Louis, he was the bold one and one of the reasons he is sitting here right now, Niall wouldn't ever had the guts to do it.

He watches as Harry looks at him with an amused look, one side of his lips pulling upwards as he shakes his head "I meant about experiencing" he pauses rephrasing his question"How much experience"

"Oh"Niall mumbles completely embarrassed as he knows now Harry has realized he wasn't listening to him"A... Um.. Sorry. I -" he flushes raking his mind to come up with words he has seemingly forgotten "I own a recording studio with my fr-friend and I write for new artist, so-some s-songs for me s-self"

"That's good Niall Harry smiles before pausing and then nods "Impressive"

"O-okay, I mean-" "I-thank you" he blurts out feeling his cheeks warming up as Harry smiles at him with a twinkle in his eyes, amused ones and he knows he managed to make a mess of himself.

Oh lord, keep it cool Niall.

Now you're looking like a fool.

His eyes follow down his body, in shyness not having in him to hold his gaze anymore and Niall swears he can see his nipple right from underneath the white shirt. He gulps, his eyes moving up and away from the hot sight to the blue scarf Harry has around his neck that is something he has never seen on him.

And he finds himself thinking if he usually wears them behind the scenes or he is trying a new look?

He is brought back from his thoughts with his raspy British voice, and he realizes he has missed the majority of what Harry was saying to him because of him. It was a fucking paradox.

He cannot help but stop blushing as he realizes what a mess he has been and he can't believe himself.

"You have an accent" Harry states, not really asking almost observing, something he had noticed when Niall had talked about his work.

"Y-yeah, 'M Irish" Niall nods, only realizing that his accent is too thick.

"From Ireland? Did you just move here?" Harry asks, changing the topic from music to personal life as he thinks Niall is comfortable answering this, as he was not getting much response while talking about the former.

"No why?" Niall asks, scratching his neck nervously.

"It's pretty thick" Harry smiles, pointing his finger towards him as if pointing out and he indeed is.

"Ye-eah. It's, it only happens when' m nervous" Niall mumbles, still scratching his neck as he flushes.

Harry's eyes widens and he leans forward, a soft smile on his face that calms Niall down instantly "Don't be nervous Niall."

"I am not going to eat you" he says, leaning back on the couch and Niall curses in his mind at how it sounded.

Harry chuckles before he starts "As, I was saying I read your song and the listened to the tune you sent."

"Pretty quirky. Yet, yet so deep." he comments after a pause.

"Exactly what I was looking for!" he exclaims, the song has never left his mind - the words mostly as he still was unable to connect the tune with it but the tune was itself quirky impressing yet intriguing him as to how the tune tones would flow together.

"Really?! "Niall perks up eyes shining all his previous doubts about the song fading away as Harry holds his gaze giving him a sincere nod and smile as he answers" Really. "

"Welcome to the band Niall!" he says making Niall blush and giggle in happiness.

"Mind me asking one thing?
" Niall asks after seconds of silence biting his lip nervously, an action Harry is drawn to unknowingly.

"Yes sure, you can ask whatever you want." Harry smiles at him.

"You're an amazing artist Mr. Styles-" he starts but is cut off as Harry interrupts with "Please call me Harry."

"Umm...you're talented." Niall nods although doesn't dare to repeat his name, not wanting to say it loud, scared to say it out loud.

"Why did you want a lyricist?" he asks boldly surprising not only Harry but himself as the words just come out and he is unable to do anything to stop them as he continues "Especially, someone like me. I am no professional."

It is true, he knows music understands it but not the way it is taught in school or not the way the professionals study. He just plays whatever comes from within his mind and heart, it's a natural process with him nothing with technique or thinking on tones, no. He just knows the genres and provides his take on then with the story within him.

"Between us Niall, since we will be working together. Lately, I have" Harry leans forward as if to tell a big secret and it probably is, because it leaves Niall shocked "I am having struggle to write a good song. And I have this theme in mind."

"And I wanted someone who will have the creativity for it." he continues leaning back a little, in a way reasoning him but yet complementing him and Niall cannot help but smile.

"Thanks. For choosing me. "he says clearing his throat, his eyes wide and beaming.

" You're welcome, Niall. "Harry smiles right back before he is getting up making Niall nervous as he stands.

" Don't be worried Niall. I think we are done for today"Harry assures him and Niall heaves a sigh out making the taller one chuckle lightly before he asks, turning around facing him completely "I hope, Jeff has told you everything?"

"Ye-yes " Niall says and Harry sighs, his hand on the doorknob as he says
"Niall, I am not your boss. We both will be working together from tomorrow. So don't be scared or nervous okay?"

He smiles back at Niall as he says "We will be friends"

"Thank you Mr. St-I mean..." Niall flushes as Harry gives him wide eyes and continues hurriedly not wanting to say his name "It will be great working with you"

"I am sure it will be" Harry gives him an amused smile shaking his head before he leaves making Niall fall back on the couch, hands on his face as he cannot believe at what just happened.

***

And they met!!!

I am so excited. I hope you guys are too.

What do you think of their first interaction?

Or was it the first?

Thoughts on Narry?

What you guys want to see next in this story? Tell me, so that it will help me in writing better!

Love
Ri x

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.4K 167 36
Description in first chapter!
50.7K 2.7K 18
The one in which Niall is dating Gemma but he somehow hooks up with Harry a lot. #894 in Fan Fiction.
2.1K 118 27
Where Harry gets a text from an unknown number and they begin every conversation with "What's up Shorty"
78.3K 621 71
Read these you dirty directioners!