BEST ENEMIES FOREVER (B.E.F.)...

By khushi1995pc

A light hearted Rikara ff. Om and Gauri knows each other from childhood because they are neighbours. But when... More

Let's Begin (prologue)
Part - 1 (You, Me and My hair)
Part - 2 (Chudail & Champa)
Part-3(B.E.F's cupid)
Part - 4 (Heer Ranjha)
Part - 5(Drama Oh Rama)
Part - 6 (love birds)
Part - 7 (Clash of clans)
Part - 8 (Kiss by chance)
Part - 9 (You care...but why?)
Part - 10 (Return of Chudail)
Part - 11(Cupid on fireπŸ”₯)
Part - 12(Breaking news!!)
Part - 13 (Omkara,the Confused Soul)
Part - 14 (Daydreaming🀯)
Part - 15 (Bro-code)
Part - 16 (She's the One)
Part - 17 (Jaadu ki jhappi)
Part - 18 (Mr & Miss Mischief)
Part - 19(The Trivedi clan)
Note
Part - 20 (I'm in love πŸ’–πŸ˜)
Part - 21(The Crazy Bunch)
New Cover
Part - 22 (A night at Monkey's Room)
Note
Part - 24 (My Monkey, My constant)
Phase - II
Part - 25 (Jashn_e_ishqa)
Part - 26 (Billu ki shaadi hogi??)
Part - 27 (A Promise to keep ❀️)
Part - 28 (Rikara & Ruvya)
Part - 29 (I Love you)
Part - 30 (Four years Later)
Part - 31(Blockbuster Breakup πŸ’₯)
Part - 32(Phail gaya Raayta!)
Part - 33 (New RiKara Shipper)
Part - 34(Kissing you after 4 years)
Part - 35 (Epic Engagement of OSOπŸ˜‚)
Part - 36 (Family, Friend and Enemy)
new three shot
Part - 37(Monkey Weds Lizard??😟)
New Cover
Part - 38(Omkara's Gundi)
Part 39 (BE SERIOUS!!)
Something New is about to come
Part - 40(Before the end)
Part - 41(The Father of Maggie)
Part - 42 (Be My Best Enemy Forever)

Part - 23 (A Sweet Revenge)

1.7K 179 202
By khushi1995pc

Next day... Trivedi house

Gauri woke up and sat on her  bed holding her head....

Gauri - Oh god... Mera sar...😫

(Oh god... My head...😫)

(Writer's note - Don't ask me how did she came to her own room... answer is obvious😂)

Annika, who was waiting for her sister to wake up... Immediately came to her and hugged her tightly...

Anni - thank God tu thik hai... Kab se wait kar Rahi hoon tere uthne ka...

(Thank God you're ok... God knows how long I was waiting for you to wake up)

Gauri (breaking the hug) - what happened??? Aap aise kyu behave kar Rahi ho jaise main gaayab ho gayi thi...

(What happened?? Why are you behaving like I was missing??)

Anni(shocked) - don't tell me you don't remember anything...

Gauri - hain???? What??

Anni - I should ask you that... What happened to you?? Why did you meet that Richa last night???

Gauri(confused) - Richa??? 😕😕

Anni - Richa... Your friend from Delhi... Remember???

Then she took a pause... Annika could tell she was Recalling what happened last night....

After almost two minutes of silence... Gauri hits her forehead and Said...

Gauri - What the fu.. duck!!!!

Anni - calm down Gauri... And tell me... What happened yesterday?

Gauri(closing her eyes) - umm... Me and you went shopping yesterday right... After coming back I realised I forgot my phone there... so without telling you I went to that mall again...

Anni - And then???

Gauri (rubbing her forehead) - phone toh nahi mila... Richa aur Mukesh mil Gaye...

(I couldn't find my phone but accidentally I came across Richa... )

Anni - That girl dragged you to her party didn't she???

Gauri - haa... Lekin... Aapko kaise pata??

(yes...oh wait a minute... How did you know???

Anni - mujhe kaise pata nahi hoga... Tu woh chhod...I want to know from you... Aage kya hua?

(how could I not... Leave that... I want to know from you... What happened next?)

Gauri - I have told her I'll stay there for few minutes only... Then...(taking a pause) she offered me some kind of juice...

Anni - Juice??? What happened next?

Gauri(confused) - I don't... I can't... Ufff...I don't remember anything after that.... What the hell did she gave me???

Anni - ummm... Some kind of liquor... I guess...😶😶

Gauri - She what???!!! I'm gonna kill her... (holding her head again) ouch... My head is going to crack seriously....

Annika handed her a glass of lime juice for her hangover and gestured her to drink it...

Anni - pee le... Sar dard Kam ho jayega...

(Take this... It will minimise your headache...)

Gauri(confused) - Di...what did I do last night??? Seriously I don't remember...

Anni - kuch khaas nahi...Richa ne kaha Tu bekaaboo ho gayi thi... Phir tu ne aur sharaab pee li.... khud se hi... Situation got out of her control and after that... Woh Dono tujhe ghar chhod Gaye... But I'm glad you're safe...

(nothing much... Richa said You went out of control and took few more shots by yourself... Situation got out of her control and after that... they brought you home... But I'm glad you're safe..)

Gauri - Really??? They brought me home??? And I was drunk that much??? I didn't do anything crazy... Did I???

Anni(Seriously) - you did something I suppose...

Annika said this while looking at her hand which have band aid on it... Gauri followed her gaze....

Gauri - di... Aap sure ho na..?? Maine kisi ka khoon voon toh nahi kar diya na?? Phir mujhe chot kaise lagi??? Aur (Pointing at the bandaid on her hand) yeh kisne Kiya???

(di... are you sure I didn't kill anyone??? Why am I injured than??? (Pointing at the bandaid on her hand) And who did this...)

Anni - I really don't know Gauri...  I just know Omkara called us when we were getting back home... And I asked him to check on you... After sometime... He informed us that everything is fine And you're sleeping in your room... That's it....

Gauri covered her face while mumbling...

"Damn it.... What have I done"

Anni - you go freshen up... And yes... Nobody else knows about it so chill...

Gauri - I'm so sorry di... I never knew that brainless girl is that much of an idiot... Let me meet her again... I'm going to kill her and throw her in the pool of vodka for sure...

Anni - now you're sounding like my Gauri... Com'on girl now get up... You still remember your di is getting married right??

Gauri nodded with a smile...

In Oberoi mansion.... Omkara's room...

Omkara was still sleeping... Last night was so tiring yet so beautiful...

Suddenly he opened his eyes realising that it's morning

Om(to himself) - piddi uth gayi hogi...

(Piddi must be awake by now...)

A smile appeared on his lips when he recalled what happened yesterday.... It still feels like a dream to him...(Hayeee🙈)

Flashback

Gauri was sleeping peacefully on his bed while he was adoring his Sleeping Bunny...

So peaceful... So innocent... No one can tell that this angel looking girl is actually a certified troublemaker.His Troublemaker. Shivaay was right... Falling in love is a great feeling....

Thinking about Shivaay... Omkara suddenly realised he haven't informed Shivaay about this...

Om - Hell... How can I forget... I have to inform them...

He locked his room from outside...after Making sure that all family members were in their respective rooms, he went to his car to get his phone...

Om(checking his phone) - Oh my god... Millions of missed calls... Hell!!!

He dialed to Shivaay... And the first thing he heard was Annika's voice...

Before he could say anything, She told him everything... About Richa, Gauri and Shivaay's health too... She asked him go to Trivedi house to check on Gauri...

Om - But bhabhi Piddi isn't...

Anni(cutting his words) - And go through back door... I kept it open... Don't worry no one will see you... Please find Gauri as soon as possible... We're coming back...

Omkara didn't reply... something popped up into his mind and he suddenly decided not to disclose the fact that Gauri was actually in Oberoi mansion...

Anni - Om... Are you there??? Om?? Omkara???

Om - huh??? haa.... Don't worry bhabhi... Let me check if she's there...

Saying this... He disconnected the call and went to his room... He came near to her sleeping figure...

Om - my God... Do you have any idea how adorable you look while sleeping???

Gently removed the duvet and lifted her up in his arms with so much of care and love... And looking at her beautiful face, he said in his gentle voice....

Om - tomorrow... when you wake up... I don't want you to feel awkward or to freak out... Even if you remember what you did today, it should be between us only... so let's keep it a secret... Our little secret...

Flashback ends

Omkara got up with such a nice feeling... It was one of the most beautiful morning of the most beautiful night so far...

He knew... With every passing second... His feelings for her were getting stronger...

He knew... She will get to know it... Soon....

*******************************

4 days later.... Goa

In a sea facing beautiful majestic villa arranged by the Trivedis and Oberois, Shivaay and Annika were to take their marriage vows in presence of their families and loved once... 💕💕💕💕💕

At the moment, all senior members are taking toll on the choreographer who almost forgot his own dancing skills while teaching them😂😂😂

TEJVI

Janhvi - Oho Tej... Pehle left leg uthaao... Phir Right wala...

(Oho Tej... First lift your left leg... Then the right one...)

Tej(Jokingly) - I'm not blessed with anti gravity Janvi ji... Dono pair utha Dunga toh Gir nahi jaaunga?? 😝😝😝😝

(I'm not blessed with anti gravity Janhvi ji... If I lift my both legs.. I will fall... won't I???😝😝😝😝)

Jan - yeh joke tha kya Mr Oberoi??? If it was... Then Let me tell you Isse faltu joke Maine aaj tak nahi suna...😒😒😒

(Was it a joke Mr Oberoi?? If it was... Then Let me tell you I've never heard such a lame joke in my life...😒😒😒)

Tej - hehehehehe...

SHANKY

Pinky - Oh my Mata...😩😩😩 Agar aise hi dance Karti Rahi toh meri kamar lachak jayega...

(Oh my Mata...😩😩😩 If I still continue dancing like this... I will hurt my back soon...

Shakti - hahaha... jo tumhare paas hai use kamar nahi kehte Dear... 1 BHK ka apartment kehte hai...😂😂😂😂

(Hahaha.... The thing you have is not a waist dear... It's a 1 BHK apartment...😂😂😂😂)

Pinky (glaring at him) - dekho toh... Zabaan kuch zyada nahi chalne lagi hai aapki??? Aapke paas bhi jo hai use six pack nahi family pack kehte hai...😒😒😒

(I see... nowadays, You are using your mouth too much... Isn't it?? Well... The thing you have is also a family pack... Not a six pack...😒😒😒😒)

Shakti - tum toh Bura Maan gayi... Main toh mazak kar Raha tha...😅😅😅

(Why are you getting angry... I was just joking...😅😅😅)

Pinky - 😒😒😒😒😒

NIHARSH

Nih(pulling Harsh to get up from sofa) - har do minute mein beith kyu jaate ho aap... Hadd hai... Utho...😑😑😑😑

(Why are you taking break in every two minutes... You're terrible... Get up...😑😑😑😑)

Harsh(refusing Niharika) - uff... mere se nahi hoga aur... Khaali pet mere se dance nahi hota.... Mujhe bhook lagi hai...😫😫😫

(Uff... I can't... I can't do it... I can't dance with my empty stomach... I'm hungry...😫😫😫)

Nih - oh really??? Thodi der pehle jo Jalebiya thoos kar aaye ho woh kaha gayi hmmm?? Aapka Pet hai yaa black hole??😒😒😒

(Oh really??? What happened to those Jalebis you were having few minutes ago hmmm....?? Is it your stomach or a black hole??😒😒😒)

Harsh(shocked) - You saw that??? How???

Nih - unfortunately your wife knows you too well Mr... So now keep quiet and do as I say....😏😏😏

Harsh (defeated) - yes Ma'am 😔

And the banter goes on and on and on... First, all the elder couples were behaving like kids and then, Dolly(Gunjan's mom) and Dinky(Shaan's mom) started their own Mahabharat.... Those two ladies were throwing various words of insult towards each other... and the hall literally turned into fish market....

"Dolly VS Dinky... The ultimate cat fight"

Dinky - aapne Jaan bujh ke mere pair par pair mara...!!!!!

(You stomped on my foot intentionally... Didn't you??)

Dolly - Main Aisa kyu karungi??!!

(Why would I do that??!!)

Dinky - Because you're jealous of me...

Dolly - dekhiye behen ji... Kutta paal lijiye.... Galatfehmi mat paaliye..  jealous hone ke liye bande mein kuch baat honi chahiye...

(Listen Behen ji... Instead of dreaming something like this, why don't you use your time raising a dog...that is a noble cause... and btw, a person should have something extra to make others jealous... you know...)

Dinky - how dare you talk to me like this...

Dolly - you started it...

The poor Choreographer was just watching them ruining his easy steps and throwing hilarious insults at each other... No one was taking him seriously... But then, a savior came to save that poor guy... "The Boss Lady"

"Oye Khote de puttaro... Apne Baccho ki shaadi mein koi aise jhagadta hai kya??? Arey apni Umar ka toh lihaaz karo..."

(Hey you brats!!! Who fights like this??? Remember it's the wedding of your kids... Atleast behave like parents...)

And immediately the fish market again turned silence...it's so true... Everyone is a gangster until the real gangster arrives... Kalyani Singh Oberoi.... The real gangster....

And here comes order from Supreme court...

Dadi (to all others) - agar aadhe ghante mein saare steps yaad nahi kiye aur is bacche Ko (choreographer) Zara sa bhi tang Kiya... Toh aaj kisi Ko khana nahi milega.... Understood??!!

(Half an hour... Remember all the steps and don't harrass this kid(choreographer)... Or otherwise... No food for today... Understood??!!!)

Tej - Maa.... What are you saying? We're not kids anymore😳😳😳

Dadi - but you are behaving like one... Try me... I can do that...and You know it....

Bhavya, who was observing this from little distance... Couldn't help but laugh... It's a great feeling to watch your parents get scold by their parents... Rudra who was passing by... Saw Bhavya laughing wholeheartedly...

Ru - oho... Badi hasi aa Rahi hai...  Kya baat hai???

(Oho... You're quite happy today... What happened??)

Bhavya (laughing) - Rudra your parents... I mean all the elders... They are damn cute...😄😄😄

Rudra thought for something mischievous... Applying Omkara's idea on Bhavya, he was slowly getting closer to her... to see if he has an effect on her.... Bhavya who was still enjoying Dadi's deadly avatar, didn't realise that Rudra was slowly coming closer to her... Until her eyes met his...

Ru (looking into her eyes) - really??? And... What about me??

Bhavya got nervous... The way he was approaching her caught her off-guard... She wanted to move away but as if she couldn't move... She always had feelings for Rudra, but for some reasons, she never wanted to show it to him... But that didn't mean she could control her heart to think about him...

Bhavya - wha... what... What about you??

Ru - I mean... am I...

Before he could say the next word... Someone ruined his moment by calling his name....

"Rudra..."

Rudra closed his eyes cursing that person's timing and turned around to see his long haired brother... Bhavya immediately ran away...

Ru(in mind) - Wow... mera accha Bhala moment kharab kar diya... O... Aapki timing bhi Naa... Dhatt!!

(Wow... My little moment with Bhavya is ruined... Thanks to O and his timing... Damn!!)

Om(clueless about Rudra's mood) - Oh I'm sorry....were you busy or something???

Ru - nahi toh... Kya hai???😒

(No... Not at all... What is it??😒)

Om - We need to talk.... Come with me....

*******************************

In Omkara's room....

Omkara described the whole situation he was facing... It took him three days to realise those changes... And now he was worried about this like hell...

After listening to Omkara, Rudra was in deep thought....

Ru - So... Aapko lagta hai... Gauri aapko ignore kar Rahi hai????

(So... You think... Gauri is ignoring you???)

Om - yes...

Ru - and why do you feel like that???

Om - she's not reacting to anything I do... It never happened before...

Ru - O... Uski badi behen ki shaadi hai... Dimaagh mein 25 chizein chal Rahi hongi... I think you're overreacting...

(O... It's her Di's marriage... She might be busy with that... I think you're overreacting...)

Om(in a serious tone) - no Rudra.... I'm not overreacting... Pehle jab main apni non-existent love life ke baare mein uske saamne baat karta tha toh Madam ka chehra gusse se tamaatar jaisa ho jata tha...

(no Rudra.... I'm not overreacting... Previously, when I used to mention my non-existent love life infront of her... Madam used to turn into red tomato out of anger....

Ru (chuckling) - that's cute... Tomato😂😂😂

Om(tensed) -  but now... She's not reacting to it... You remember??? Kal Maine uske saamne tujhe call Kiya aur Jaan, darling, Shona, honey pata nahi kya kya Bulaya usey jalaane ke liye...

(But now... She's not reacting to it... You remember?? I called you yesterday infront of her and was addressing you as Jaan, darling, Shona, honey and what not... To make her jealous....)

Ru - Don't remind me that... You and your overacting😒

Flashback

Just as they planned... Omkara left no stone unturned to make Gauri jealous.... And he was happy to see how it angered her... He knew sooner or later she will accept that she can't see him with anyone else...

It was a perfect planning.... Omkara was sure about it.. But nobody told him... That there's nothing called "perfect plan"...

After reaching Goa... He often used to tease her in the name of his new found girlfriend who is basically no one...

Gauri was checking some list in the garden area, she was alone... perfect time for Omkara to poke her again.... Omkara called Rudra infront of Gauri, Rudra's another number was saved as "Jaan" On Omkara's cell for purpose like this... He made sure Gauri could hear his extra sweet love talks with his baby brother turned fake girlfriend.... Rudra who was taking a little power nap, answered his phone with his eyes closed... 😂😂😂😂

Om(on phonecall with Rudra) - Jaan... Did you miss me??

Ru(still sleeping) - Aap phir shuru ho Gaye??? Ab mujhe awkward lagne Laga hai you know...

(You start it again??? Now I'm started to feel it awkward you know....)

Om(looking at Gauri) - awww.... I miss you too my love... With every passing minute... It's getting difficult for me to control...

Ru - Ewwww... You're sounding so desparate O... Tell me... Is she listening??? How's she reacting??? Is she angry??

Om - Oh Jaan... Believe me... I am dying to see you again.... I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooo much....

Ru(trying hard to control his laugh) - bas karo O... Kitni overacting karoge... Usko Shak ho jayega...

(Stop it O... This is too much of overacting.... She's going to catch you...)

He thought Gauri must be breathing fire by now... But to his surprise... Gauri was as calm as ice... As if she doesn't heard his nonsense....

After two three minutes, she took her things and left without even taking a glance at Omkara.... as if he was invisible... And Omkara was standing there like an idiot...

Om - what was that???🙁

Flashback ends

Omkara goes into panic mode... He started pacing back and forth...

Om - Goa aane ke Baad se... Usne Zara sa bhi react nahi Kiya... React toh door usne mujhse jhagda bhi nahi kiya... Jhagda toh door, baat bhi nahi ki.... Baat toh door dekh bhi nahi Rahi.... I can't take it anymore!!!!

(After coming to Goa... She didn't react to anything I do... React?? She's not even arguing with me... Argument is out of question... She didn't even talk to me... What am I saying.... She's not even looking at me... I can't take it anymore!!!!)

Ru(stoping Omkara from Walking) - Woah Woah Woah... Easy boy easy... God... First of all stop moving like a pendulum... I can't think of anything while looking at your oscillation... Calm down... Let me think....

If Omkara thought Gauri's ignorance would be the worst thing to happen....he was certainly wrong... Coz the next piece of information was going to make him mad... Very mad...

Annika runs towards him with all the excitement of the world on her green face...

(Yes you heard me right... "green face" 😂😂😂😂)

Annika who just applied that green apple face pack on her face... Couldn't stop herself from meeting her Devars, when she got to know something so exciting... Obviously she scared OmRu the moment she barged into Omkara's room....

Anni(excitedly) - Om...

"Aaaa...!!!! Mummy...!!!!" Rudra almost jumped on Omkara...

Om(pushing him away) - Rudra... Behave!!!

Anni - Rudra... duffer it's me... Your Bhabhi.... Annika

Ru - Bhabhi??? It's you?? Oh... I thought... Zombie attacked us

Anni(slapping Rudra on his arm) - how dare you call me Zombie... It's just a face pack... (Looking at Om) Om... I'm here to meet you...

Om(confused) - me??? What happened Bhabhi??

Anni(winks) - Chhupe Rustam😉😉😉 I never knew you're that much romantic... You are surpassing Shivaay too huh...

Om - Hain???

Anni - it's quite romantic to write letters in the era of video calls you know...

Ru - Letters???

Om - Bhabhi... I don't get you...

Anni - when did you start writing love letters to Gauri huh...??? Gosh... It's so romantic...

Ru - love letters??? O... You didn't tell me about it??

Om(shocked) - wait wait... What did you say??? love Letters...??? Me??? I didn't write any letter...

Anni - Stop pretending ok.... I got proof too... See, This one... I took a picture of it...

She show him the photo she took of that letter.... Omkara read it

LETTER

To My...

Don't know if I have that right to call you mine.... So... Just G...

Honestly.... I have thousands of thoughts running through my mind right now. I don't know how to say it.... How to put it into words... But the moment you smiled at me... I knew you stole my heart....

Do you know how much you mean to me? you have changed my life in Just one second... Taught me to love myself... I don't know how to express what I feel for you... But honestly... I just want to see you smile for the rest of my life... I want to be the cause of your happiness... So can I?

Om - What the...!!😠😠😠

Ru(shocked) - O... You didn't write it... did you??? It's not your handwriting....😧😧😧

Anni(shocked) - what???!!! Are you serious??? You didn't write it Om?? Then who is writing those letters....😳😳😳😳

Ru - letters??? Plural form.... Matlab ek se zyada??? O.... 😯😯

(letters??? Plural form.... That means there are more than one letter??? O😯😯)

Anni - umm... Actually....😅

Omkara didn't answer.... his mind was still stuck on those words... That Letter... His temper was rising bit by bit...A Temper that can hamper anyone...😅😅

Om(in a dangerous tone) - Bhabhi?? Where did you find it..

Annika smiled awkwardly... After knowing Shivaay for years... Annika knew a green eyed monster exists within all Oberoi men in stand by mode... and Somehow she could sense that monster slowly waking up within Omkara....

Anni - actually... hehe... Woh... Maine chupke se usey yeh padhte huye dekh Liya tha.... Uske chehre ki smile se mujhe Laga ke kuch special hi hoga... Toh jab woh letter chhupake room se baahar nikli toh... Mujhse Raha nahi Gaya aur maine padhli.... Mujhe Laga tumne likhi hogi...

(actually... hehe... I... I was sneaking into her room and I saw her reading this and smiling... Her smile told me that this must be something special....  And once she left hiding it in the room, So I couldn't stop myself... And I read it... I thought... You have written it...)

"She... She... Smiled???" Omkara said it with lots of difficulty... He couldn't accept the fact that Gauri could smile reading a god damn love letter written by Someone else....

Gauri was such a girl that anyone can fall in love with her... But what made Omkara mad... Was the fact that she reacted positively.. He couldn't concentrate on the argument of Annika and Rudra....

Omkara started rubbing his forehead.. as if his third eye was about to open... his head was hurting very badly.... It was like someone dropped 100Kg of explosive on his head and then set it on fire...🤯

On the other side, Rudra couldn't figure it out what was happening.... Who was the guy sending letters to Gauri... And he knew better than anyone that both only loves each other... When did that third angle took entry... Was it because of their "Make Gauri Jealous" plan... Indeed

Ru - shit!!! O... I think our plan backfired...

Anni - what do you mean backfired???

Ru(to Omkara) - you said she is ignoring you right....??? Maybe that's the reason... Someone is trying to approach her and She might be thinking that you love someone else... that's why... Maybe she's thinking to...

Omkara didn't let him complete....

Om - Rudra just don't... Don't say that word...

Anni - but guys... now what...??? What should we do???

Ru - mera dimaagh hi phir Gaya... Kuch samajh nahi aa raha...

(My head is spinning... Seriously I can't understand what is happening...)

Omkara closed his eyes and took a deep breath... And said....

Om - that's enough... I'm going...

He started walking but Annika stopped him...

Anni - kidhar Jaa rahe ho??

(Where are you going??)

Om - aapki duffer behen ki akal ke taale kholne Jaa Raha hoon...

(I'm going to unlock that locked mind of your duffer Sister...)

Ru - O... Calm down...

Om(angrily) - I have had enough of it Rudra... Do hell with calmness... I'm going right now...

Omkara stormed out of his room followed by a tensed Rudra and over tensed green faced Annika...   Then he found his Piddi.. Hanging out with Shaan... They were laughing about something...

Ru - When did they become friends???

Anni - I never noticed that...

Om(in a warning tone) - Rudra... My mind is already in mess... Don't add more fuel...

Ru - don't know I should say it now or not but my 6th sense is telling me that something is fishy...

And then the trio heard Shaan...

Shaan(giggling) - Oh God... G... You are hilarious...😂😂😂

Om - G?? 😡

Omkara's eyes were fixed on Gauri... Annika and Rudra looked at each other and then at Shaan and Gauri...

Ru - G???

Anni - G... That's what was written in that letter... G... OMG... Is that mean... It can be Shaan???

Om(gritting his teeth) - Rudra... Can I just punch him once??? I think I will feel well if I do that...

Rudra immediately stopped him by grabbing his hand... He was terrified of Omkara's anger... It was like an invisible fire only he could see around his long haired brother... he didn't want Omkara to create any scene...

Ru(holding him) - O... Calm down for god's sake... He's our brother.... Don't create any scene...

Om - leave me Rudra... Let me go

Ru - O... Please...

Om(warning him) - Rudra... Leave.... me.... right... now....

Rudra left his hand... He and Annika couldn't do anything but standing there dumbfounded...

Omkara with a dangerous expression on his face... Came near Shaan and Gauri.... Still trying to control his anger... He said with a straight voice...

Om - Piddi... I want to talk to you.. now...

Gauri (without looking at him) - abhi nahi... abhi main busy hoon...

(Not now.. I am busy at the moment...)

Attitude.... That too infront of Another guy... Doesn't she know how stubborn Omkara Singh Oberoi can be...

Omkara already reached his boiling point by the time... So instead of replying her... He grabbed her hand and made her stand.... Gauri was taken aback by it... She could sense... He was very angry... But she didn't say anything... Didn't even tried to free herself from his firm hold....

Shaan - Om...!!! What happened... What are you doing???

Om(to Shaan) - just stay out of this.... (looking at Gauri) and you...you are going with me.... Right now...

Saying this.... He barged out of That villa, dragging Gauri along with him... He didn't even bothered to see Shaan who was saying Something... Didn't even take a look on Annika and Rudra who were shocked too...

Rudra, and Annika were about to follow them but they were stopped by a familiar voice...

"Annika... Rudra.... Stop"

Both turned around to see the owner of the voice...

Anni - Shivaay....

Ru - Bhaiyaa??? You...

Shivaay's eyes fell on Shaan who had no clue what was happening...

Shiv(to Shaan) - umm... Dinky maasi is calling you...

Shaan - but Om...

Shiv - don't worry about them... It's common between them..

Shaan nodded and left... He didn't wanted to interfere in their personal matters... Specially when Shivaay is there to handle...

Shiv (to Annika and Rudra) - and you two... Come with me...

Anni - But Shivaay Omkara...

Shiv (with a smile) - my dear green Gamoura... Firstly... I don't want you to roam with that green face... Our guests will run away...  Secondly... Let Gauri and Om handle this....

Ru - But O is angry...

Shiv(curving his lips upward) - good for him... Now let's go... We should have a chat... And your bhabhi needs to wash that thing... Seriously it's scaring me too...

*******************************

Omkara brought Gauri near the seashore holding her hand firmly... During the whole time... Both didn't say a word... Omkara was angry and it was quite visible... But Gauri was still silent.... Her face was showing no expression... It was difficult to tell if she was afraid of his anger or angry herself...

He turned to face her... Still holding her hand... Her silence was literally killing him...

Om(with a frown) - What is your problem??? Why you are not talking to me??

Gauri(casually) - coz I don't want to... Is that a problem??

Omkara's frown deepened.... she was seriously provoking him now...

Om(in anger) - yes it is.... it is my problem... Your ignorance... It's killing me...

Gauri crossed arms around her chest.... She looked at him... His eyes were red....as if he was about to cry...

Gauri(with a smirk) - If your "Jaan" hears that some other girl's ignorance is killing you... She might not like it you know....

Omkara was cursing himself... If he had any idea that making her jealous will end up with pushing her away from him... He would have never agreed to this plan... Now how is he supposed to say that there's no girl in his life...

Om - is that's the reason you're avoiding me??

Gauri(smiling) - Nahi toh... Mujhe koi farak nahi padta teri "Jaan" se...

(No... not at all... I have no problem with your "Jaan"... I'm not bothered by it...)

Omkara looked at her... He thought she just said it casually... But her relaxed expression was enough to say that she wasn't lying... She was not even 1% bothered by it... And that was the limit for Omkara... He can tolerate anything but her avoidance.... No way!!!

Om - ok fine!!! tujhe kisise faraq nahi padta hoga lekin mujhe padta hai... mujhe faraq padta hai jab tu mujhe ignore Karti hai... mujhe faraq padta hai jab Tu kisi Aur ke diye huye love letters padhke muskurati hai... Aur mujhe faraq padta hai jab tu mujh par haq nahi jataati... Mere liye insecure feel nahi karti... Tere har ek action se mujhe faraq padta hai... kya tujhe dikhai nahi deta??!!!!

(Ok fine!!! you may not be bothered by anyone but I do... I am bothered when you ignore me... I am bothered when you smile reading some love letters sent by some other guy... I am bothered when you don't show your right over me... When you don't feel insecure about me... I'm the most effected person by your actions Piddi... Can't you see it???!!!!!)

Gauri didn't reply... She was just observing him... A lone tear escaped his eyes... He was getting more emotional coz she was still standing there unfazed...

Suddenly he felt her fingers on his cheek, wiping off his tears... He raised his eyes to see her face... She was smiling....

Gauri - Stop crying...I want to tell you something... But before that, I want you to do something for me... will you???

Om(confused) - what??

Gauri(controlling her smile) - Tu Naa... Maggie bahut acchi banata hai... mere liye Banayega???  Bahut bhook lagi hai...😝😝

(You know... you cook Maggie very well... Will you make it for me?? I'm very hungry😝😝)

Om - M...Ma... Maggie???!😳

Omkara looked at Gauri in Disbelief... Did she just asked him to make Maggie just like that night when she was drunk... But didn't she told that she doesn't remember anything about it... Then how??...

Omkara was dumbfounded... he couldn't figure out the reason behind her smile... He was just looking at Gauri who was still smiling at him...

Before he could recover from the shock she gave him... She dropped another bomb...

Gauri - by the way... I just got to know that I look adorable while sleeping... But I must say... I have never seen any guy who looks this much cute while crying...😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Om - you??? 😳😳😳😳

Gauri - what??😏

Om - how...?? You remember??

Gauri - Oh... Let me tell you how I remember...

Om - Piddi??? 😲😲😲😲😲

Gauri - I wasn't drunk... genius 😏😏😏😏😏
___________________________________

😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

So she wasn't drunk 😂😂😂😂

Upcoming....
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I haven't decided yet...

Like... Share... Comment...

KHUSHI ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 2K 11
A Short Story On Gauri and Omkara - RiKara Omkara and Gauri had met after 6 years, during an alliance visit. Little did the family know they had know...
25.3K 1.9K 14
Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue. When Omkara Singh...
9.8K 873 22
πŸ¦‹A romantic story inspired from the real life of one of my friend/sister. It was kinda filmy when she told me about it, so thought to share it with...
20.6K 2.1K 20
Prince ommkara had a cute friendship with his childhood friend gauri who is his servant's granddaughter.... Due to the circumstances they separate i...