Hot Stuff

By Pretty-Nerd

Be warned, this IS TERRIBLE. A compilation of Rodrick Heffley x reader one-shots. The majority of these are... More

*Untitled
*Silent Night, Not-So-Holy Night
*Sneak a Peek
*Rivlary
*Marks
*Pegging!?
Country Club
*His Van
*Guilt
Roller Rink
*In Trouble (Sub! Rodrick)
*Shut Him Up (Male!Reader)
*Glory
But I Thought
*Special Night
*Oopse!!
Oopse!! Part 2
...Y'Know
*Things Get Rough

*Wait, Really!?

17.5K 283 167
By Pretty-Nerd

That friday night you sat alone in your bedroom. With everyone else asleep, you sat there quietly on your bed and sunk into the social media on your phone. All was quiet, all was peaceful and serene...until-

clac...

Clack....

....

CLACK!

You sprang from your bed and ran to your bedroom window and threw open the curtains. You looked out across the brown picket fence to the house nextdoor, where a familiar figure stood in a window identical to yours. You pulled up the window and found Rodrick standing there, preparing to throw yet another bottle cap to get your attention. Two storie below there were remains of failed attempts of varies water, gaterade, and soda bottle caps. Where did he get so many?

"What do you want!?" You tried yout best to yell and quietly as you could. You had known Rodrick since middle school, and you had been close for years now. You were good friends.

"Come over!" He shouted back.

"Are you crazy!?"

"My parents arent home! I got beer!"

"Shhhhhhh!!!!!" You hushed him. You thought for a moment, weighing your options.

"I'll be there in a sec." You told him before closing the window again.

"Yess!!" Rodrick celebrated with himself.

You snuck out through the back door, and Rodrick snuck you in through him backyard. He had locked his little brother in his room as a joke, and his littest brother was already fast asleep.

"How the hell did you get beer?" You ask him as you take the steps up into his room and he closed the door behind him.

"One of the band guy's uncles gave him some so I bought it off him." He said casually, pulling a six pack out from under his bed.

You sat on the wooden floor together, drinking, laughing, listening to borderlime terrible rock music. You always made fun of Rodrick for his band and taste in music. But if there was anything Rodrick didn't care about, it was how stupid his band was. As far as he was concerned, they were stars.

Two drinks in, your buzzed brain thought maybe a game of "never have I ever" would be fun. Whoever loses, drinks.

"You go first!" You told him.

"Okay, never have I ever....had boobs!"

"I'm not drinking!"

"What!? You have to!"

"Nuhuh! These aren't boobs, these are TITS!" You argued, followed by laughter. You took a sip of your beer and thought for a moment.

"Never have I ever been in a band!"

"Screw you." He giggled and took a drink. "Uuuhh never have I ever...dated a guy!"

"Really? You sure? With that haircut?" You joked as you took a drink.

"Fuck off, your turn." He laughed.

"Uhhhh...okay, never have I ever...had an orgasm."

"What!?" Rodrick spat before he took his drink. "You've never had an orgasm!?" He practically shouted.

"Jesus, say it a little louder, I don't think they heard you down the road."

"Seriously, you've never cum before?"

"Well, I've made mystelf cum before but like no one else ever has. None of my exes could do it." You shrugged.

"Not even Bryce?" Rodrick asked, referring to your last relationship.

"Especially not Bryce! That guy was two pumps n done!" Rodrick laughed at you.

"That sucks dude!"

"I know!" You finished the rest if your drink and tossed it with the other empty cans. You looked up back and Rodrick, who now wore a sly grin.

"I bet I could."

"Could what?"

"Make you cum."

"Haha! I doubt it!"

"Wanna bet!?" He challenged.

"Not really!" You giggled.

"Why not?" He asked with a smile.

"You'd lose!" You argued.

"Whatever." Suddenly you realized he'd been inching closer and closer to you. You leaned back as he set his drink aside and came closer.

"Rodrick..." closer, his lips inches away now. "Rodrick, I-" too late. His soft lips were on yours. You never realized how soft they were before, or plump. How perfect they were to kiss. You'd never really thought about, okay thats a lie, you thought about him sexually a lot. But it was never an idea you really entertained! He was your friend. A friend who...was a REALLY good kisser.

He leaned over you, one hand placed firmly on the floor on each side of you as his lips moved with yours. You let out a soft moan as a tingle went down your spine, and a soft breath when he pulled away. You felt dizzy. So dizzy.

"Gimme a chance?" He asked. Buzzed, and drugged by that kiss, you gave in.

"Fine." You stated reluctantly. Rodrick smiled brightly and suddenly leaned in for another kiss. Heated and passionate this time. One hand swung around to your back to hold you closer to him as he kissed you. He leaned back, pulling you with him as you made out. His hands were warm, and theh held you just right. Your back, your hip, as he kept you close to him.

"Here." He said when he pulled away. He stood you up and had you sit on the adge of his bed.

"Rodrick, what are you doing?" You asked him as he knelt before you.

"I'm gonna make you cum." He told you as he unbuttoned and pulled down your jeans. You suddenly realized what he was doing as he tossed them across the room. Your heart pounded in your chest, you could hear it in your ears as he ran the pads of his fingers down your panties. "Relax Y/N, its just me." You closed your eyes and bit your lip as he finallu pulled your panties down. "A little wet already, huh?" He cooed. He hooked his arms under your legs and pulled you closer to him before you felt his warm breath against your flesh. You took a dep breath.

He started with his tongue at the very end, and licked up to your clit where he flicked his tongue. That little motion sent another chill up your spine. You made a small moaning sound. He repeated this, until he realized that you moaned when he flicked his tongue. With a smile he paid great attention to your clit, swirling his tongue around it and flicking. He watched you as you squirmed and moaned above him. He loved watching you like that. It was new and amazing. He wanted more.

"Rodrick...I...mhhh...." you moaned. He continued, hitting you just right until- "f-fuck!" You cried. You layed back on his bed and ran your fingers through his hair as your orgasm washed over you. Fuck...he won. He pulled away only to chuckle.

"Told you." He said proudly before he leaned back in to continue.

"W-Wait, gimme a sec-" you gasped as he gave a gentle lick to your over sensative clit again. From there, he moved down and licked up your pussy. He did this several times until he started to gently suck and stick his tongue inside. You pulled his hair as he continued to toy with you. Licking and sucking and gently nipping you as he pleased until you came again. You were already a panting mess lying there on his bed. He revealed in his triumph a little too much.

"I can't believe no ones made you cum before. You're so damn sensitive." He commented as he kissed your thighs. You thought maybe he was done, until you felt a finger enter you, and then a second. "Fuck, you're tight too." He stated before he started licking your clit again. You practically shaking by now. His fingers began to curl inside of you.

"Oh god!" You shouted, losing your mind at this point. He fingered you as he licked and sucked on your clit. The sensation together was too much. The build up was so intense, you started panting and moaning uncontrollably. You felt yourself cum again, but this was different. You squirted, giving Rodrick a bit of a surprise before he decided to lap up what he could. You let out a loud moan when the orgasm subsided and you began to calm down. Rodrick wiped his mouth and watched you as you covered your beat red face.

"I told you." He chuckled. He stood up, and removed your hands from your face before kissing you again. "I won. Whats my prize?" He asked as he kissed your neck. It took you a moment, but you sat up eventually.

"S-sit down." You told him, and doing your best in the haze of the after glow. You took off his pants and pulled out his already hard cock. He moaned as you strocked him before you started licking up him.

"Fuuuuck." He moaned as you took him into your mouth and started bobbing your head up and down him. "Fuck thats so good." He told you. You stroked and jerked off the length you couldn't take as you tried to take as much as you could. Rodrick's eyes closed tight, opening to watch you and gently buck his hips up into your mouth. "Ohh yes Y/N." He whined and ran his fingers through your hair. As he got closer and closer, his hips becoke uncontrollable. He bucked up into your hand and mouth, needy for release. "Y-Y/N I'm gonna...oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" He cried helplessly as you tried your best to deep throat him until he couldn't help himself. He held your head down gentle as he thrusted up and came. You swallowed every drop, your eyes closed, your mind lost. When you finished, you pulled away and started to pant together. "That was like...the best bj ever." You giggled as you laid down next to him in bed. "You've been holding out on me!"

"I've been holding out on you!?" You giggled together. From then on, you and Rodrick were just a little more than friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 273 19
Hey guys heres some Lucaya one shots that you may or may not like (And no smut 'cause i'm terrible at writting smut so....... Boo me) Please don't mi...
202K 2.9K 13
alrr dream and reader let's go. Smut will happen but not until a huge while. enjoy:) UPDATE! 1.3 K READS! OMG, I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH IT MEANS SO DAMN...
100K 1.6K 17
A weird mash-up between 'diary of a wimpy kid' and 'Sex Education' Rodrick Heffley x female!reader (MINORS DNI!!)
17.8K 163 26
A collection of oneshots written by yours truly. Requests are open, so feel free to ask. I don't to straight ships, GxG, or genderbend. Angst, smut...