Fìriel

By screamingflowerboy

As Dark forces are pursuing their evil ways in Middle-Earth and the minds of men are becoming more tainted an... More

h i
arrival
news of the Shadow
Gríma
hello readers
Lighthouse in the Fog
so we face them
almost believing
Death, then Determination ...

p r e l u d e

335 18 8
By screamingflowerboy

• unknown's point of view •

I am met by a melodic voice followed by children's as I pass by the open doors of the Golden Hall. I smile and stop by the heavy wooden door's frame, leaning upon it. I see her, surrounded by eager-eyed children, I can tell that one of her famous tales are about to be recounted. I do love to hear her tell tales, the children obviously do as well.

Instantly recognizing the story as she began to speak, and I make myself comfortable up against a near pillar of the Great Hall, hearing her voice echo around the large room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 204 38
Bilba Baggins has returned to the Shire to find it very different from the one she left...or perhaps it is she who is different. She is a warrior ret...
8.1K 263 13
" Everyone loves you Legolas, you don't know what it is like having people believe you are on the other side." The Feurs, looked down on for having...
38.3K 772 39
What would happen if the One Ring, for the good part of just over ten years, had been in the safe possession of a young teenage girl that can withsta...
108K 3.9K 44
❝There's some good in this world, and it's worth fighting for.❞ - Samwise Gamgee After Erebor was reclaimed Athena reu...