A Better World

By Phant0mona1

Y/N a brown hair colored boy abandoned at a church 2 years before asta & yuno. Little did anyone know that th... More

Character Bio
Page 1 My World
Page 2 The Sword and the Stand
Page 3 Magic Knights Stand Proud
Page 4 The Rookies Stand Together
page 5 What we Stand for
Page 6 A Real Star
page 7 The Diamond and the Jackal
Page 8 What She Needs
Page 9 A new Family
Part 10 A Capital Emergency
Page 11 Hamon Unleashed
Page 13 My True Self, My True Power
Page 14 A Mixer and a Kidnapping
Page 15 The Enslaved Stone
Page 16 To Protect my Friend
Not a chapter it's just for fun
Page 17 My inner Demon
Page 18 The Mission Underwater Part 1
Not a chapter: What i'm going to do
Page 19 The Mission Underwater part 1?
Page 20 The Mission Underwater part 2
Harem Update
Page 21 Two
Page 22 My Master
Not a Chapter
something
Voting closed

Page 12 What Friends are for

3.1K 70 19
By Phant0mona1

Y/n POV
Y/n: So who are you and where did you send captain Fuegoleon.

???: That right now is none of your concern.

Just the captain Fuegoleon fell out of a portal missing an arm and bleeding on the ground with lifeless eyes

Leopold: Fuegoleon this can't real my brother wouldn't lose. There's no way...my brother wouldn't

I then ripped of a piece of Noelle's clothes off and wrapped it around where his arm used to be.

Y/n: Noelle keep pressure on the wound.

Noelle: O-okay.

Rades then blew leopold into a wall then a portal appeared under Rades and was about to take him until Asta threw his sword into the ground where the portal was and it vanished the i punched him in the face.

Rades: YAAAAAAAAAAAGH OOOOOOWWWWWWWW What do you think your doing trash.

???: Not good.

Y/n: HOW DARE YOU!!!!! THIS IS PAIN YOU LAUGHED AND INFLICTED IT ON PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!!!!!!

Rades: Stop...getting hurt and bleeding is proof your weak!!!! People with weak magic should just let people with strong magic kick'em around especially trash with no magic like you!!!!

Y/n: THEN I'M HERE MAKE SURE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND I'LL TURN THE WORLD INTO A PLACE WHERE PEOPLE WITH LOW OR HIGH MAGIC CAN LIVE IN PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING WITH EACH OTHER!!!!!!!

Rades: Valtos do something!

Valtos: If i could I'd be doing it, anti magic is more if a nuisance than i thought.

Then a portal opened up behind him then leopold got in the way and stopped it with his flames just then we were surrounded by 5 people in robes.

Rades: Looks like the tables have turned.

Then Asta sliced his cheek and side.

Y/n: Lets do this.

Asta: Yeah.

Then Asta starts spinning with his swords then the 5 enemies attack simultaneously then Asta, Leopold and I defend ourselves by standing back to back to back.

A-L-Y/n: RRRAAAAAAARRRH!!!

Just then Noelle's sea dragon lair to protect the three of us and then these magic roots appeared and covered the watery dome and started draining it then out of nowhere i cough up blood and felt a huge amount of pain all threw out my entire body.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAGH AGH AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!(fuck this hurts, more pain than I've ever felt before)
AAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Asta: BRO!

Noelle: Y/n!!

Just then Leopold and Asta were peirced through the body by multiple wind needles and blown away, then as if out of nowhere the other magic knights appeared, then enemy was about to take Asta away with some gel lizard so i fought through the pain and at the last moment i kicked him out of the way and they took me away instead I'll admit this gel felt good.

Noelle: YYYYYYY/NNN!

Mimosa: YYYYYYY/NNN!

Klaus: YYYYYYY/NNN!

Asta:BRO!

Ella: DADDYYYY!

Timeskip
We arrive at the enemy hideout also i wasn't in pain anymore and Rades is talking about killing me and then the girl in with glasses and crazy eyes was asking me to try and convince the others to let me live so i stuck my head out.

Y/n: Yeah i could be a very valuable test subject to, uh whats your name?

???: My name is Sally

Y/n: Hello Sally i must say you look beautiful.

Sally:*blush*

Rades: Quit flirting and lets just go.

Just then as we entered the hideout two of them were dead and then i saw Dio then the other guy ran away.

Y/n: SALLY LET ME GO I CAN HELP!

I then felt a knife in my throat but it didn't hurt i pulled it out and i wasn't bleeding at all but my body felt different and it hurt then after that he went after sally i got in then way and grabbed his wrist but my hamon did nothing, no my hamon was gone.

Dio: Wow I'm genuinely impressed even weakened as you are you are still very strong and even protecting your kidnapper from an even greater threat now i only hope you show your other half.

Y/n:(what is he talking about) The World!

Nothing happened.

Y/n: THE WORLD!!!

Dio: Looking for this.

Then to my surprise the world appeared behind Dio.

Y/n: Why have you got my stand.

Dio: Oh please the world has always been my stand you were just borrowing it and making it stronger for me so i waited for the right time to take back the world and that knife took away your ability to use hamon.

I then unsheathed Anubis and as soon as i unsheathed it the world broke most of the blade i sheathed him then i grab Sally shielding her from what was about to come next.

Dio: THE WORLD!

The strange thing was is that i could see him, not that it mattered.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDMUDA MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!!!

Then as time began to move again i went flying through the air and smashed into a wall with Sally in my arms hopefully not as hurt as i am i can tell he held back a little.

Y/n:*cough blood* Now i know it feels having that happen to me.

Dio: If you want to try to fight me I'll be where this all began.

As he says that he disappears then Sally put my head on her lap.

Sally: Why did you protect me I'm your enemy.

Y/n: You don't have to be i believe There's good in you and I'm just that kind of guy.

She then kissed me on the forehead.

Sally: Thank you. (he's very interesting)

I then unsheathed Anubis.

Y/n: Anubis are you Alright.

Anubis: Yes but i doubt I'll useful in combat ever again.

Y/n: I'm sorry.

Anubis: It's quite Alright master Y/n.

Sally: What a talking sword how is this possible is it magic or something else.

Y/n: Anubis is what i call a stand.

Just then the wizard king appeared and looked surprised at these scene he was looking at then he saw us.

Y/n: Hi wizard king.

Julius: Oh hello Y/n and whose this?

Y/n: Oh yeah meet the girl who kidnapped me and my new friend.

Sally: Friend?

Y/n: Yep if you want?

Sally: I would love for you to be my friend.

???: So you'd betray me for him, then you are the enemy.

Sally: Seems like a good trade.

Then the mysterious man attacked and so did Julius then everything went bright and that man disappeared.

Y/n: Wizard king go easy on her please.

Julius: Okay i will.

Back at Clover Kingdom
Noelle POV
Ella: Daddy? Where are you? Please come back!

I go to Ella and hug her she then starts crying but who could blame her i miss him too.

Klaus: Asta has Y/n always been like this always acting without thinking?

Asta: Yeah it's a bad habit he can't seem to control and he worries everyone around him because of it.

Just as Asta finished talking the wizard king appeared with the girl that kidnapped Y/n.

Julius: I belive this is your friend.

He then showed us Y/n who was badly injured he the gently put him on the ground and as he did Ella ran over to him and hugged him.

Y/n: Ow ow ow.

Ella: Oh I'm so sorry daddy.

Noelle: Mimosa heal him hurry.

Asta: Hey what happened to you.

Noelle: And why is she here? She kidnapped you.

Y/n: Yeah but now she's my friend.

Asta: So what happened to you?

Y/n: Well my the world was taken from me and he made me incapable of using my hamon.

Noelle: Whose this"he"person?

Y/n: His name is Dio Brando and he use to be my friend and he's also the one who has the world and all it's powers but that doesn't mean i can't fight.

Asta: That's the spirit.

Noelle: Now i think you should just rest up for now.

Y/n: ZZzzzZZZZzZZzzZZZzzzz

Y/n POV
Dream
???: Show the world what You're capable of, show it your true self.

I then wake up and ponder what that meant.

Y/n: Dio said the same thing what does it mean...screw it I know I'll figure it out later.

Page 13 Who i am meant to be

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
56K 3.2K 70
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
194K 4.4K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad