I need you - Jimin x Reader

By bangtanxxo

"Jimin, I need you..." When y/n's life got flipped upside down 6 years ago from a fatal car accident involvi... More

Chapter 1 - Park JIMIN
Chapter 2 - Sticky Situation
Chapter 3- Goodnight
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - BTS
Chapter 7 - The Nightmare
Chapter 8 - The Gift
Chapter 9 - Birthday
Chapter 10 - Betrayal
Chapter 11 - Tough Reminder
Chapter 12 - Hope?
Chapter 13 - Connection
Chapter 14 - Anniversary
Chapter 15 - JJ Project
Chapter 16 - Jimin Hotel?
Chapter 17 - Panic Attack
Chapter 18 - New Project
Chapter 19 - Our Plan
Chapter 20 - Oh Dear...
Chapter 21 - Getting Ready
Chapter 22 - The Party
Chapter 23 - Success?
Chapter 24 - Why you?
Chapter 25 - Hanging Out Like Friends?
Chapter 26 - Caught
Chapter 27 - Nicknames
Chapter 28 - Taxi Ride
Chapter 29 - Up Close and Personal
Chapter 30 - Kim Seokjin
Chapter 31 - The Beginning of the End
Chapter 32 - Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 33 - Bowling
Chapter 34 - All Hell Breaks Loose...
Chapter 35 - Min Yoongi
Chapter 36 -Confessions?
Chapter 37 - A Hangover to Remember
Chapter - Explanation

Chapter 4 - No Change

41 3 0
By bangtanxxo

Traipsing into school my eyes search for Jimin and his gang so I know where to avoid. I spot them and naturally go the other way as his words replay in my mind, "Don't think this means I'm going easy on you at school, we aren't friends, we aren't cool and if anything, the bullying is only going to get worse."

"Y/n."

Fuck.

My heart drops as I hear my name come from the devil's son himself, Suga. I continue to walk desperate not to let them catch me.

From out of nowhere RM steps infront of me and chuckles, "No don't even think about it. Where do you think you're going?"

Circled by the 7 boys I have no plan, no exit and no help. They slowly encroach whilst spitting foul remarks at me.

"We haven't even done anything and you already look dead."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"No wonder your mum abandoned you."

The tears threaten to escape as Im wishing I can dissolve right here and now. Isnt that what they want? Maybe it would be for the best.

"Enough of the teasing, come with us." Jimin protrudes a different aura to the one I saw about 30 mins ago. This is the Jimin I know.

A dark atmosphere circles them as they lead me to some unknown location. It's almost as if this isn't the same person I was with last night. He's just acting as if he hasn't seen me since yesterday evening.

Jungkook and V have my arms in their hooks, clutching me tightly, ensuring I have no chance of absconding.

They release my sore arms and push me so I'm on the ground.

The punishment starts.

I'm not sure what I'm getting punished for, all I know is its torture.
A sharp jab in my side forces me to yelp out. This only results in harder punches.

I should be use to this by now, however, everyday it becomes more painful, more difficult to persevere.

Powerless against the 7 superiors, I have no control and am defenseless. I gaze up to see the venomous smirks on their faces, filled with delight at the sight of me struggling.

Eventually, they leave, not sparing me a second glance. They leave me lifeless and broken on the floor covered in blood and dirt.

In the distance, the school bell signifying first period rings, but I have no energy or motivation to stand. Soon I plough on, limping to my first lesson, English.

Shit.

Suga and Jimin are in this lesson. I assure myself there's nothing to worry about as they normally skip anyway.

[...]

I've been stood, staring at the door of my classroom for ages now. Debating whether to enter or not. What do I say to her when she asks why I'm late? What If Jimin and Suga are in there?

Mustering all the courage I can find I open the door and walk in, aiming to look confident.

"And why are you late y/n?" The teachers booming voice travels across the classroom.

"Sorry I was late to school."

"Fine, just sit down where there's space." She dismisses me.

Quickly I search for a seat, unfortunately the only space left is right behind Jimin and Suga.

With my head low I sit down, praying for any possibility the boys haven't seen me yet. But luck was clearly not on my side.

"Made it did you? I thought you'd still be out there practically dead." Suga states the playful expression creeping onto his face.

"Jimin and y/n see me after class, no talking to each other." Typical, the teacher assumes its me and Jimin talking.

"Unlucky." Suga says to Jimin before turning back around to face the front.

I just sigh before continuing to listen.

[...]

"You two need to come back here after school for detention. You shouldn't have been talking in my class."

"But it wasn't me." Jimin argues.

"Well who was it then?"

Not wanting to snake Suga out Jimin takes the blame. They may not care about anyone or anything but they care about each other.

I admire that about them, but other than that they are despicable people.

"I'll see you two later." As the bell rings we part ways to go to our second lesson.

[...]

After a long, hectic day at school I now need to go to detention, and to make matters even better, with Park Jimin. Hmpphhh.

Our teacher leads us to the detention room, "It's just you two in detention today, I'm trusting you because I need to leave to go on a course so don't leave this room until 4:30pm, ok?"

Me and Jimin agree then she leaves me alone with the devil incarnate.

After a few minutes pass and we are both sure our teacher has definitely gone Jimin stands up, "Well, I'm leaving now, return the hoodie tomorrow, you can keep the jeans I've got plenty more."

The thought makes me cringe, as he's about to leave the door crashes open and there is my dad looking hammered, "Oi, you slag don't come home for the next few weeks I've got ladies round." He slurs out his words so they're just audible.

He takes his leave without another word, he didn't seem to notice Jimin.

I know Jimin recognised my dad but he decides to be passive about it and carries on walking out.

"Wait," unfortunately he's all I've got at the minute.

"I don't care what happens to you, I'm not going to actively help you."

Before he leaves I beg, "Ok, then I'll actively seek your help, then you aren't actively helping me. Please Jimin."

Understanding that it's Jimin I'm talking to right now, I don't have much hope.

"I just told you I don't care what you do, just don't expect me to offer you help."

Perplexed I confirm, "So is that a yes?"

Not wanting to lose his reputation he nods then swiftly walks out. I follow him, still not 100% sure of the journey from school to his house.

[...]

The way back was eerily silent but we have soon arrived. He unlocks the door and walks inside in the direction of his room. I close the door behind me and stand by the door whilst I think what to do.

I have no clothes but I can't go to my house because my dad will be there. I have no toiletries or anything. Not even any money.

Cautiously, I walk to Jimin's room and knock on the door.

"Yea?"

Remembering his comment yesterday, I ensure I am louder, "Ermmm... Can I come in?"

"Mm"

I slowly enter the room.

"What do you want?" His eyes don't leave his computer screen.

"umm..I have no clothes or toiletries or anything."

"Then go home and get them" He says in a 'duh' tone of voice.

"But I'm scared." I hate feeling vulnerable especially around Jimin but it's a daily occurrence now so I'm used to it.

He doesn't reply.

"Oh, come on Jimin. I know you know that man at school was my dad." I trail off towards the end.

After sighing he speaks, "so, that's what's become of him?"

Trying to make light of the topic I half laugh before saying, "Almost unrecognisable right."

"Yeah." He pauses, "Fine, I'll go to your house with you. I've had my suspicions about your dad for a while now cuz I noticed you were getting bruises other than the ones we gave you."

He noticed?

"I don't want anyone else beating you up, you're our property."

Wow way to ruin a moment Jimin.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading this chapter I know it's been a while but I hope you enjoyed.

I have the next few chapters planned out for this story so hopefully I will be more active.

Thank you - Bangtanxxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 15.5K 74
Min Yoongi's life is not easy. Every day after waking up he has to cover his bruises. He is good at it. Nobody has noticed anything. Only he knows th...
9K 79 29
⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: This contains cutting, rape, abuse, suicide, suicidal thoughts, food and a bunch more. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️ . . . Your appa...
2.2K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
48.5K 2K 38
New school, new start. Or that's what I thought. My dad got a new job in Busan so me my mom and dad moved there. My dads job made it possible for me...