separatist revenge

By Plister29

episode 10 its time the separatist to show themself to the FO first order for revenge for what palpatine did... More

the character
the separatist hq
the party
the attack on the dreadnought
raxus
the attack of colli IV
the war of utapau
epilogue
the true ending

the attack of trappist

84 2 0
By Plister29

now on trappist the attack has arrive alot of shuttle land on the military base or a spaceport then there is some on the city then dexter deox himself lead the army of his people that was more advanced than the first order that had separatist tech and then the colonel said

alright gentlemen the FO has been swarming the military base hold this position for 1 hour and we will evac but if we can repelled them additional reinforcement will arrive after that you all will gonna walking home said the colonel.

roger roger said by every droid.

okay this is it they had landed now its the time to invade chaaaaaarge said the colonel. now dexter himself slays every enemy ever than he found a guy with a black robe then he say who the hell are you the person replied i am kylo ren i am the leader of the first order. dexter laugh i can't believe that this organization is run by an emo then this anger kylo more he got more angry then dexter insult him by saying benny boy you tried to be like your grandfather eeh heehehe said dexter. don't you relies that your grandfather was a wise jedi before he become a sith lord a slave to palpatine he didn't even rule the galaxy idiot he is just a slave to the emperor just like you. what did you say about my grandfather how do you know about this stuff says kylo you are lying he rule the galaxy back then said kylo dexter replied by listen you emo boy i was born way older before your grandfather either was born so that's why i know everything about him he was whiny as hell now this enrage kylo even more now he ignite his light saber and deox himself proceed to swap his left arm weapon into light saber then the combat begin.

deox himself begin to backstab kylo then he duck and uses force power to him and deox says nice try kid i am immortal try something while doing that

then deox uses his mini gun mode on his arm shooting at kylo but he stopped the blaster bolt and then he switch mode of his arm to normal hand that possess the power of tractor beam than his hand attracted a lot of crate and object and spin it and throwing it at kylo himself but he uses the force to throw it and his lightsaber to slice the object by using his full aura rage.

kylo then attack him and cut him in half then he actually died for good but actually he reattach his body again and say nice try now its my turn then kylo ren is exhausted since deox lightsaber combat movement is fast then he cut of kylo right arm and chopped two of his leg.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh kylo scream then

see kid you are just an emo boy who try to be a wannabe Vader and you shouldn't done that kid so this is how i will make you into another Vader just like your grandfather loses 3 limbs dexter says.

its lucky enough i didn't even burned you kylo so you can become a new vader dexter laugh and this anger kylo even more then deox says thanks for the lightsaber grievous would like to have this to his collection.

i hate you said kylo.

anyways said dexter this is your family tradition the skywalker family tradition every male skywalker must loses his right arm and replace it with artificial one then dexter deox laugh at him this enrage kylo even more but he can't move now.

deox then left him there then the combat on the spaceport continue even more and now most of the first order vehicle are incapable of attacking the separatist land vehicle the army and the droid army are working together making the first order try to retreat but they murder some of them while running and actually their dead corpse will become.

concentrate fire on the hangar said the officer yes sir  then the battle is getting more bloody and we are being overpowered said the storm trooper.

aaaaaa said by a storm trooper

were being surrounded

there are 5 first order at-m6 that was being sent at the battlefield of the spaceport the battle went wrong since some of the at-m6 were been destroyed by the vulture bomber and the gunships since their exposed weak spot. the separatist air force has been doing a good work taking care of the at-m6 in trappist that there is 12 at m6 were sent but  all of them were being defeated during the invasion of trappist then the battle of the spaceport nearly come to the end the army has come to a victory nearby the stormtrooper who is desperate since their at st are now destroyed and foiled.

some separatist member watching the battle in utapau and geonosis and trappist are happy to see the progress and there is a muun species said glad that this fools are losing since the help of we upgrade our military we can kick their loop out. then a gossam ambassador said this is what you get for backstabbing us palp

somewhere in the space battle of trappist is nearly about to end rianna delso command his fleet and she said that we have to prepare the raid party and hide everyone there so when they escape we can hijack the first order ship lets do it now her droid army steal the first order shuttle and goes back to the first order ship and then all the marine droid goes into hiding when there is inspection now the ship goes into hyperspace.

then after the hanger least empty its time the marines make their move now they actually raid the ship with three shuttle aboard that they are actually trying to murder everyone there and kill every existing crew there and this goes for stealth mode for the droid.

this cause panic to every existing crew inside of the ship that they have to abandon it that it goes to a firefight between the b1 and the marine and some commando droid then the team progress more as they have 5 casualties and more kill count then nobody can touch the alert button than they contact rianna delso.

uhh ma'am its what are we doing here now since the ship is retreating now we should go take it to you

yes rianna says take it back to me and we are going to investigate

roger roger said the droid.

move in its time to bring the ship back. then the ship goes to hyperspace to trappist again and then  rianna and her droid and some of her people find out that this ship can communicate with its fellow FO now this is the time they have to wiped them off.

aftermath of the battle of trappist was long kylo himself was been dragged by the stormtrooper to rescue him and he got a mechanical limb as a replacement then this enrage him even more that how he was defeated by some kind of pessiment that he was been kick his loop and then he goes train his darkside power.

meanwhile in trappist many first order troops were been murdered there and it was a victory on trappist and the army there decided to lets just make this corpse as a good meal for the acklay in the fauna park dexter said the army said good idea and lets use the surrendered stormtrooper to get execute by the medium omnivore creature so called the  allocantosaurus in the park and then there  lets just smelt all these vehicle to become a good resource for something good anyways like recycling said the colonel and then the techno union would have agreed said elon himself in the hologram that dexter hold.

i wouldn't mind to smelt all of these FO vehicle and turn them into some useful resource said kal teska a skekoan said it. then its a deal elon said in the hologram of both kal and elon the techno union will uses this resource and one more things before this is over kal said.

since we had more dead stormtrooper corpse we could trade all of these corps to the colicoid so we can have more droideka in our possession this will be a good deal for them since droideka are expensive and let us please our fellow colicoids so they can send us more droideka. kal teska said.

the holo communication ends then the troops said lets us just go get some relaxation guys but lets the other take care the other star system that they invaded anyways said the troops.

then the droid and the troops goes out and rest in the spaceport and then they all back for relaxation then deox himself goes to the HQ himself and then he goes to floor 50 to meet the member at the meeting room aka hargreave lair.

then he goes to say hello sir whats my bidding deox said.

i want you to go to raxus since some of the remaining FO order ship are splitting but don't worry since most of our council member are in utapau and geonosis and raxus  is the most important planet since most of our government member and the parliament are there we can't lose that planet now go get some of the troops with you and defend that planet said hargreave himself.

deox then open up an hologram and see his droid pal solidus droidus hello master deox its been a while said oom9.

then its been awhile pal now order your droids to go to raxus  this is the FO are attacking now and we will go to the munificent frigate to raxus  he said.

roger roger the droid replied.

okay fellow droids its time to us to go to raxus  because master deox said that this planet is under attack and every b1 and b2 and commando droids says roger roger and goes to the munificent frigate and oom9 aka solidus droidus goes to the munificent and lead that fleet and then deox call the colonel in his holophone and said hello colonel its time to send our troops for some action and kick those first order loops out and foil them and then the colonel agreed and then communication end.

alright gentlement we have new mission for you we are all going to go to raxus  this is the most important planet since this is the place most of our politican have meeting and we will suppressed and foil the first order gentlemen then you will all gonna walking home.

all troops proceed to go to the frigate then everything is set now this is where the fun begins said deox himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 4.2K 41
Chaeyoung is a DJ for 2 years. Her partner Jihyo quit after being a DJ for many years. One day, a new girl showed up named, Mina. A temporary partner...
218K 4.1K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
72.5K 1.2K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
2.8K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...