☹ Waiting ☹ || Lee Taeyong ff

By pengoish_asf

❝ Shhh- don't let them hear you~ ❞ He whispered while smiling You smiled and nodded ❝ Wait for me, Okay? ❞ ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009

Prologue

763 12 0
By pengoish_asf

You took a deep breath
How could it all fall like this?
Why did it fail?
How could it?

He promised you
The day he would come
It was supposed to be true
You were waiting for him
How come it all turned to a lie?

You choked, thumbing over your thoughts. Looking over at the dull, cheap tv screen was the most dreadful thing you had ever done. It felt like there was something cutting you, bringing yourself deeper into an aching pain. You felt hot tears pouring out of your eyes.

All you could do was cry yourself to sleep, You couldn't possibly believe them over him, right? You thought "It must be fake! Theres no way.." A wicked smile appeared behind you, with following laughs. They aren't laughing at you- right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
134K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
81K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...