I'm Sorry (Peter Parker x Fem...

By panicatmyemoromance

[COMPLETE] This is a Peter Parker x reader that takes place during the same time line as Homecoming, but is n... More

Disclaimer and Character Transcript
Chapter 1: New School
Chapter 2: The Questioning
Chapter 3: Hard Truths
Chapter 4: The Plan
Chapter 6: Sad Misunderstandings
Chapter 7: And the Truth Comes Out
Chapter 8: Meaningful Conversations
Chapter 9: Time to Tell
Chapter 10: The Unmasking
Chapter 11: The New Plan
Chapter 12: The Battle
Chapter 13: The Breakdown
Chapter 14: The Meet
About New Chapter

Chapter 5: Painful Recollections

1.7K 40 23
By panicatmyemoromance

Peter's P.O.V.

I went down the elevator and found Happy standing outside of a black car, ready to take me home. He glanced at me and then got into the driver's seat and waited for me to get in the back. I sat down and pulled out my phone to text y/n. I had already missed her and knew that I needed to tell her my feelings, but not yet. I also knew that I had completely ruined Bucky's plan, but I wasn't ready to tell y/n. It was too soon.

Peter❤😍❤: Hey y/n miss me?

y/n😘😉😘: of course whats up

Peter❤😍❤: I had fun thx 4 inviting me

y/n😘😉😘: yeah np

Peter❤😍❤: see u at school on mon

y/n😘😉😘: yeah see u cant wait for chem

-----timeskip 4 weeks-----

y/n's P.O.V.

The past four weeks went by super fast. You, Peter, Ned, and MJ had become really close, after Happy decided they were both trustworthy, of course. You still had a major crush on Peter which, if anything, had only increased after getting to know him better. This is why you had really hoped that the two of you would talk about what happened during truth or dare, but you knew that you both promised to never bring it up, and that he didn't like you that way. You knew you needed to tell Peter about your feelings, but you didn't want to ruin your friendship. Peter was your best friend, even more so than Ned or Michelle. He was always there for you, no matter what, and dropped everything to make sure you were ok. You could talk to Peter about anything, and he would listen. You didn't want your feelings to get in the way of this. Never in your life had you had a friend as close as Peter.

It was Friday morning and you were sitting in chem, waiting for Peter, as always. He once again ran in thirty seconds before the bell rang and took his seat next to you. You looked over at him and realized that there were scratches and bruises all over his face that you couldn't remember seeing yesterday. You frantically grabbed your phone to text him and avoid talking in class and getting yelled at.

y/n😘😉😘: peter what happened ur covered in scratches and bruises

peter❤😍❤: nothing im fine

y/n😘😉😘: peter dont give me that bullshit ur hurt and i need to know y

peter❤😍❤: can we talk about it at lunch

y/n😘😉😘: as long as I get to know who almost killed my best friend u couldve died on me peter

peter❤😍❤: i didnt almost die and look im fine im literally in the seat next to u now put ur phone down and pay attention to class so i dont have to tutor u

y/n😘😉😘: ur not paying attention either parker

peter❤😍❤: bye y/n

You put your phone down and started to take notes. When the bell finally rang, you sprinted out and headed to math, praying that it, as well as literature would go by fast so that you could talk to Peter. Even though you had all of those classes with him, he refused to say what happened to his face. On your way to lunch you got a call from Scott which you found very peculiar considering he was at home on house arrest with Cassie and didn't really call you. You picked up right away and heard Scott's frantic voice on the other end.

"y/n thank god you answered!"

"Scott, what's wrong?"

"It's your friend, Peter. I think he may be hurt! Is he at school with you? Is he ok?"

"Scott, slow down! He's at school, but he's got scratches and bruises everywhere and he won't tell me what happened. Wait, how would you know he's hurt?" you asked in a panic.

"I saw spide... uh... him on the news," he said quietly.

"Ummm, ok. I gotta go, Scott. It's my lunch period. I'll talk to Peter, and then call you back."

"Ok, bye, y/n,"

"Bye, Scott."

You shoved your phone back in your pocket and walked over to your usual lunch table where Peter was sitting by himself. You wondered where Ned and MJ were, but shrugged it off and sat down across from Peter where he had already sat a lunch tray for you. You smiled weakly at him and began to eat your lunch when you looked up and saw Peter crying, across from you. You immediately got up and sat down next to him with one of your arms draped over his shoulder, pulling him into you, and the other holding his hand.

"Hey, hey, Peter, what's wrong?" you asked quietly while rubbing his back.

He leaned into your shoulder, crying into your shirt while saying, "Y/n, I just can't do it anymore."

"Do what, Peter? Whatever it is, we can get through it together," you comforted.

"Y/n, I'm Spider-Man," he whispered and then looked into your eyes for a reaction, but all you did was sit there and whisper, "you're what?"

"I-I'm Spider-Man," he said barely audible, now looking at his shoes.

"Peter, that's so cool, but is that what happened to you? Last night, I mean?" you asked gesturing to his cuts and bruises.

"Yeah, there was a burglary and they had a knife and a gun. I eventually webbed them up, but was almost killed in the process," he whispered, still crying into your shirt.

"Peter, you can do this. I believe in you," you whispered into his hair.

"That's not all, y/n."

"Peter, what's wrong?"

"I can't tell you."

"Peter, please tell me. You can talk to me about anything," you whispered, now starting to cry yourself.

"Not this, y/n. Not now," he choked out.

You were now full on sobbing, "Peter, remember when I  got really upset about my mom just after you had left my house and you made Happy turn the car around and come back? When you spent the whole night just listening to me and letting me cry? When you spent your whole weekend comforting me and trying to cheer me up? When you walked into that closet with me and walked out having made me much more confident in myself just by saying a few simple words? When you dropped everything in your life to be with me, after only knowing me for a day and a half?" Peter nodded and you continued, "Peter, I want to do that for you. You walked into my life that day to help me find my class, but ending up becoming the most important and best thing to ever happen to me. Peter, those memories are some of my favorite, and I want to give that to you. I. Want. To. Help. You," you pausing between each word.

You looked at Peter and he was staring into your y/e/c eyes, dumbfounded. He nodded, then opened his mouth to speak, "y/n I-I... I love y-you. I couldn't go on every day pr-pretending that I don't, because I do. I have since the day I saw you lost in the hallway, and I just fall for you more and more everyday," he whispered barely loud enough for you to hear. Then, he pulled himself out of your grip and looked down at his feet.

"P-Peter?" you asked.

"Never mind, y/n, I'll just go," he said starting to get up, but you grabbed his arm and pulled him back down. 

"Peter, wait! I love you!"

"You're lying," he whispered once again trying to get up.

"Peter, no! Don't go! You're the bravest person I know. You're Spider-Man for crying out loud! Peter, you're my best friend and I love you," you whispered and hugged him tighter.

He melted into your embrace and grabbed your hand, intertwining his fingers with yours, as if he was trying to ground himself and tell himself that you were real and actually sitting there, with him. The two of you spent the rest of the lunch period, sitting there in silence, enjoying each other's company. When the bell rang to leave for gym rang, you both stood up, but you grabbed Peter's hands before he could starting heading to class. "Peter, you're coming home with me today. You are going to get all of your fears and worries off your chest and then we are going to watch a movie and play truth or dare with Bucky, Wanda, and Nat. Then, Happy will drive you home, and I'm going to video chat with you the whole way. I don't care how long it takes, you are going to feel better,"  you said as you headed to P.E. before he could say anything. 

With your free hand you texted Scott before you forgot:

mini stark: hey scott 

the one and only ant-man: hey y/n hows peter

mini stark: hes a little shaken up but he'll be ok

mini stark: wouldve been nice if u wouldve told me he was spider-man first tho wasnt prepared for that

the one and only ant-man: yeah sry kid but ur dad thought that it was better that u find out on ur own

mini stark: its fine hows cassie

the one and only ant-man: shes doing great thx 4 asking now get back to school and please make sure peters ok if hes not txt ur dad he'll know what to do he was in a pretty bad fight yesterday and almost died honestly im surprised he didnt

mini stark: Scott i dont need to hear this hes my bff

the one and only ant-man: sry kid study hard ttyl

mini stark: yeah bye scott

You put your phone back in your pocket and continued to walk to gym, still holding Peter's hand because you knew that if you let go, he would just grab it again. He was so afraid of losing you. After he almost died last night, he knew that he needed to tell you his feelings today. You were all he could think about and he knew that if he lost you, he wouldn't be able to go on. He never knew how much someone could affect a person, until he met you, and his whole life changed. You were everything to him and the thought of losing you scared him more than anything in his entire life ever had. He squeezed your hand, thinking about what his next step would be now that you both confessed to each other. All he knew was that he wasn't letting go of your hand until he absolutely had to, and even then he was going to put up a fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.6K 9
Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, young Peter Parker returns home to live with his Aunt May. Under the watchful eye of mentor Tony Stark...
10.4K 284 32
[ DISCONTINUED :( ] Just one of your typical Peter x Oc fics. Ava is the younger sister to Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova, although she hasn't a...
5.7K 148 12
|| Book 2 of 6 || Its been 2 months since the events of the Civil War. You and Peter are still happily together and attending Midtown School of Scien...
164K 2.4K 29
{FINISHED} This story is about Y/N as the daughter of the famous Tony Stark. Your powers are the same like Wandas and Steves. Your life isn't easy bu...