My Own Technologies Could Riv...

By Zeth435

Shin Izayoi,on outside being seen as an ordinary high school student.But inside,he actually a genius who like... More

Prologue:Malfunction!
Chapter 1:Arrived at unknown place.
Chapter 2:Saving a Noble
Chapter 3:Troublesome
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15:Shin vs Mike
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Untitled Part 19
Chapter 18
Chapter 19:Making a new invention
Chapter 20:Magic Glove
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27:Trap
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32:Last Day
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35:Another journey?
chapter 36:Forest of Doom
Chapter 37:Failure
Chapter 38:Doll
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 : Arrival
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 : Shin vs Itsuchi
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 28

2.6K 81 7
By Zeth435

The battle between me and these two student council members became worse.Craters are everywhere,lots of crack and the walls were destroyed.It wasnt me though,I merely defends every attack.

ROOAAARRR!!!

I jumped aside before the grizzly smashed the floor.Amia appear and swing her scythe towards my neck,but I parry it using the SIG sauer.However the scythe is more powerful,so the SIG Sauer got cutten in half.

"Damn!"(Shin)

I jumped backward,only to meet a trap.

A orange coloured magic circle appear below my feet.From the magic circle only I can feel the heat.But before I was going to evade,Amia cast her magic.

"Dont even try to escape.Light Magic-----Immobilize!"(Amia)

Another magic circle appeared and countless iron chain coming out of it,gripping my whole body.It doesnt wrapped all my body,just my hand and feet,Immobilizing me from moving.

"Light magic!?"(Shin)

"Oh my,despite being a teacher you looks like you doesnt know about this magic?"(Amia)

"I know,but to think a student was capable of using magic out of five elements."(Shin)

"Nyahahah!Im not just a student.ya know?"(Amia)

Damn,I miscalculated.Light and Dark magic is a couple of other magic beside the five basic elements.Usually this kind of magic only triggers inside someone with a high capacity of mana.Mainly because the light and dark magic consumption is three times larger than normal magic.

"Moreover,has you forgotten something?"(Amia)

Her fingers was showing at the floor.Ah,thats right,Im trapped.There was that orange magic circle that just getting ready to explode.It was Mika's fire magic.

"I dont want to say this but we need you alive.So be kind to follow us okay?"(Amia)

"If I refuse?"(Shin)

"Then Mika's magic would pierce your body~~simple right?"(Amia)

When I look at Mika's face,she has the face of someone ready to trigger something.

"Fine"(Shin)

------------------------------------

Back to the present

"Ah,so thats what happened."(Shin)

"So,have you remembered everything?"(Mira)

"That cheeky girl,hitting me too hard until I passed out."(Shin)

"Heyyyy~,Im still here,you know?"(Amia)

"AAAHhhhhhh!"(Shin)

I was surprised because her face suddenly show up like some ghost.Wait,this is another world right?So there maybe no ghost?

"Your head is hard like diamond!I was taking time knocking you out!"(Amia)

At that time,I remembered something.

'Nex,did you use it?'(Shin)

I talked to Nex using my mind.Can this called telepathy?

<Yes.I used <Auto-Hardening> when she was trying to knock you down.>(Nex)

'So that was it,huh.'(shin)

"Hey,hey.Can you hear me?"(Amia)

"Ah!W-what is it?"(Shin)

"You just zoning out."(Amia)

"Nothing,just talking to myself."(Shin)

As I was looking around myself,I was in a dark room.Nope,not a dark room,but the student council office.

"No use of using magic here.The handcuff in your hand is infused with incantation that block any magical powers"(Mira)

"Oh,looks like Im in a bind."(Shin)

"why does you look so calm even when being captured?"(Mira)

"Well,beats me."(Shin)

"Now,onto the case."(Mira)

She sat in front of me.

"How did you defeat Julia?"(Mira)

"Huh?"(shin)

*slap*

"Ouch!!what was that----*slap*"(shin)

"Answer only the answer only."(Mira)

"Even so it doesnt need to slap me----"(Shin)

*slap*"Ouch!"(Shin)

"Answer or---"(Mira)

"Okay,okay!I answer it!"(Shin)

I make a long quiet.

"Actually even I dont know how to say it."(Shin)

BOOOMMM!!!

My head hurts!What?What happened?Am I thrown away by something.Yep,there is something.Mira just hold up her hand,and a smoke just appeared from her palm.Oh,did she blast me off using magic?

"Ahhhh~there goes the president~~"(Amia)

"You impudent....making fool of me...."(Mira)

<Warning!Warning!Excessive amount of mana detected!>(Nex)

Mira's mana was gushing out her body.Looks like I pissed her off right?But getting pissed off by a lame joke,does her pride that big?

"Hey,your magic looks great.Wonder if you could break some magic tools?"(Shin)

Mira doesnt say anything instead she moving forward with her hand clad in fire.So she is a fire magic user.

"Answer properly.How did you defeat Julia?"(Mira)

"And why are you so desperate on knowing it?"(Shin)

Before I know it,she already in front of me,thrusting her fist.I wanted to dodge it,until an idea came out.I turned around and let my hand,along with my back getting hit.My body flown off into the wall.

"Mira,dont you think that a bit too much?He might die.Then we couldnt collect any information."(Chatelle)

"Let it be,Chatelle.I bet his bones might cracked a bit with that punch."(Amia)

"Ahhh,that was a good warm-up."(Shin)

I stand back,cracking my neck a bit and make a pose like there was nothing happened.I also showed the broken handcuff.

"This magic tool block magic perfectly,but it cant block a strong force,therefore it will break."(Shin)

"H-how can it be....thats my precious made magic tool!"(Chatelle)

"Oh?Is this yours?"(Shin)

I throw the broken handcuff toward her.

"I have heard a rumour,about a robbing and serial killing using a kind of magic tool that can block magic.There also has been a major case where women being gangraped,also using this tool.Well,women usually use magic to defend themselves so if the magic were blocked they would just became defenseless."(Shin)

"So it was your family who made it,Fraude Family of Magic engineers."(Shin)

"You...."(Chatelle)

"Give it up,Chatelle.He just figured you out."(Mira)

Chatelle who was about to attack me backed away after Mira ordered her.

"so,how did you figured out?"(Mira)

"Again with the stupid question.Didnt she just said 'ahh!!thats my precious magic tool' or whatever."(Shin)

"Moreover the Fraude Family is the family who was excel in magic tool creation.Almost all magic tool in this kingdom were made by Fraude Family."(Shin)

I turned toward Mira.

"And I wonder what kind of family Flarnette is?"(Shin)

"What!?"(Mira)

"Oh?Surprised?"(Shin)

"How did you know my family name?!"(Mira)

Well,obviously I tell Nex to scan all of their background.

"That may be my secret,as your secret about your magic."(Shin)

"So you have know that far..."(Mira)

"Not too far."(Shin)

I then opened something in my monitor.

"Hey,before we start our quarelling,can I talk about something?"(Shin)

"What is it that you possibly want to?"(Chatelle)

"Oh come on,just take it like my death wish.After this you must be thinking of a way to kill me,right?"(Shin)

"Lets hear it then."(Mira)

The four of them,Mira,Mika,Chatelle and Amia opens their ear.

"Few months ago,a female student of this school found dead in her own room.From the investigation,it looks like she has commit suicide.May I ask what happened before the suicide happen?"(Shin)

"Why are you asking us?Shouldnt you be asking those who investigate her case?"(Mira)

At that time,I noticed Amia make a bit recless face.She starts sweating.

"At the victims body,there was a mark of being cutted,hitted,wipped and many sign of torture.May I know a what does this mean,Amia Brimmin?"(Shin)

Amia a bit surprised when I called her name.

"w-what are you talking about?"(Amia)

"Oh?you are usually cheerful but why does you a bit scared now?"(Shin)

"Stop it!What are you doing throwing false accusation!"(Chatelle)

"You all know it too,right?"(Shin)

The entire student council became quiet.

"Before the incident,the victim just stumbled into Amia,which stained her clothes.And with just that you blackmail her about her family.Torture her,making her your slave,your punching bag,and even making her a place where men release their sexual desire.Later,after the incident,the culprit was about to be you,which is then defended with your family connections.Which is turned out in the report that said the victim was actually just a pervert slut."(Shin)

"How-how did you..."(Amia)

"And moreover there isnt just one victim.There was countless victim who falls into your trap.Including men,who was then stripped their ranks,and became slave."(Shin)

"Im sorry to say this,but Julia Framme is no longer a student council member."(shin)

"What are you saying?There was no way that Julia----"(Mira)

"Here,take this."(shin)

I throwed a bunch of document to her.At the front page says....

'Letter of Resignation'

"Julia,you...."(Mira)

"Thats right,from the beginning she has always feel that the way all of you acts is wrong,but she just play evil,so that all of you doesnt feel suspicious."(Shin)

Mira was holding the paper tightly until the paper was about to torn.

"I still have many thinks to talk,but how about I save it later?"(shin)

"YOU IMBECILE!!!!"(Mira)

She activates her fist clad in fire towards me,but I didnt move,nor defend.

BOOMMM!!!

"What?!"(Mira)

I already activated <Large Protection> first before she attacks.

"Dont think the same attack would work twice dipshit!!"(Shin)

By the way,didn't that line usually used by villain.Well,whatever.

I make a force on the protection,which creates shockwave,knocking her back.She make a spinning round and landed safely.But Amia and Mika showed up.ah,there was also the Grizzly too.Their body is already clad in magic.

"Looks like its time to settle this once for all."(Shin)

"I will make your mouth shut!!!"(Amia)

"Kill!Kill!Kill!KiLLLLLLLLLL!!!"(Mika)

Ah,so its finally time to use it right?I was waiting for opportunitie to use this,even when in earth.

"Bring it on!!Nex!Activate <Combat Mode>!"(Shin)

<Understood.Combat Mode activated.>(Nex)

I charged as power charged inside my body,which is clad in blue light.

"OORRYAAHHHH!!!"(Shin)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

49.9K 1.1K 32
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
200K 11.5K 42
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
337K 39.2K 74
✦ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ.ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ✦ - 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖐 𝖝 𝖆𝖓𝖆𝖍𝖎𝖙𝖆 𝖝 𝖓𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖎 - --- ♡ --- "𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧...
KASHI By stuckinatale

General Fiction

396K 19.8K 42
"So, Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh..chalte hai. Goodbye..". Saying this, he left her broken in this world of betrayal. ~~~~~~~~~~ Kashi, a simple gir...