ARIELLA | Oscar Diaz

By sweeteasaint

where a turn of events take you on a new road. streets of freeridge. I dont own On my block. But you best be... More

1- and it begins
2- this is freeridge
3- heart grow fonder
4- last four years
5- first day
6- its too late
7- she was pure
8- end in heartbreak
9- end it all
10- open wounds
11- twisted games
12- beyond repair
13- in my head
14- resentment
15- self control
16- impossible
17- why i stay
18- one day
19- wait around
20- the race
21- let go
22- outlook on love
23- complicated
24- always something
25- carnival
26- drunk in love
27- sensitive
28- all fall down
29- faint memory
30- blurred
31- certain things
32- nova
33- ruin you
34- cherry
35- my sister
36- unreal
37- space
38- late night showers
39- good choices
40- anniversary
41- vital
42- the o'connor's
43- forever damaged
44- all at once
45- fucked up
46- game over
47- unclaimed
48- distraction
49- goosebumps
50- out of mind
51- world on fire
52- reverse it
53- ruined surprises
54- friendship
55- unlocked doors
56- melted heart
57- helping hands
58- shattered
59- tell myself
60- painless
61- heal
62- farewell
63- father's daughter
64- Malina
65- mother role
66- strangers
67- plan B
68- coke bottles
69- taken
70- her return
71- no trace
72- true friends
73- noisy bedroom
74- silence
75- laying low
76- catch up
77- good friends
78- un poco loco
79- past and present
80- first of many
81- off the squad
82- the picures
83- nailed it
84- undone
85- our history
86- prom
87- absence
88- beach babes
89- the haze
90- rio
91- the movies
92- new plan
-95
-96
-97
-98
-99
-100
-101
-102
-103
-104
-105
-106
-107
-108
-109
-111
-112
-113
-114
-115
-116
-117
-118
-119
-120
-121
-122
-123
-124
-125
-126
-127
-128
-129
-130
-131
-132
-133
-134
-135
-136
-137
-138
-139
-140
-141
-142
-143
-144
-145
-146
-147
-148
-149
-150
-151
-152
-153
-154
-155
-156
-157
-158
-159
-160
-161
-162
-163
-164
-165
-166
-167
-168
-169
-170
-171
-172
-173
-174
-175
-176
-177
-178
-179
-180
-181
-182
-183
-184
-185
-186
-187
-188
-189
-190

-110

9K 194 91
By sweeteasaint

Oscar's pov

"Okay what about her?" I ask Terry as we walk past a girl in the mall.

"Not my type." He shook his head.

I rolled my eyes. This guy is so picky.

"Okay what about her?" I point at a blonde girl.

"Not really into blondes." He shrugs.

"Oh so its based on looks now?" I laugh as i drag him into a baby store.

"Maybe... Im sorry but my grandma said im not allowed to give her ugly grandkids." He laughed.

"Cant relate." I laugh.

"Yeah how are you and Ariella?" Terry asks as i sort through the clothes for Malina.

"We are doing so good." I smile so fucking big.

"You mean well." Terry corrects me causing me to flip him off.

"No but seriously we are doing so good. We worked on our issues because we would argue about how she never makes time for me." I explain. "Whenever we are mad at something the other person is doing we dont bottle it up anymore. We actually talk now and fix the issues." I say as i fine Malina's size.

Even though she just had a birthday party i gotta spoil her too. THASS MY BABYY.

"You mean yall finally being a couple." Terry laughs making me roll my eyes.

"Shut yo ass up Aiden." I laugh.

"Okay Oscar." He shrugs.

"I have a question." I say as i go in line to pay for some stuff.

My kid is gonna have some good fits.

"What is it?" He questions.

"If I wasnt in the picture would you get at Ariella?" I look down at him.

He quickly gave me a dirty look. "Hell nah!"

"What? You callin her ugly?" I glare at him.

"No! Shes hella hot bu-"

"Oh so you like her." I interrupt him.

I was obviously joking. I looked as Terry looked confused.

I started laughing and playfully nudged him. "Chill. Im just messin with you."

"So are you like big?" He muttered and the sales clerk just looked at us all weird and shit.

"Why are you asking me this?" I smack his arm as i smile at the lady.

"Just curious. Think about it. I mean you're cute i guess. But theres gotta be something you got that makes these hynas wild." Terry explained and i got so red. "You must have a magic penis or something." He said soooo loud. Oh my ive never been so embarrassed.

"Will you shut up." I mumble as i hand the lady the money with a smile.

"Your first bitch Nicole tried making Ariella kill herself because she wanted you back. Then theres also Leslie. That crazy bitch stabbed Ariella. And lets not forget your one night fucks. They hatin from a distance." Terry explains.

"Maybe he just picks the crazy ones." We all turned to see a mother of 2 waiting in line.

Terry nodded in agreement. "Shes got a point."

I just shook my head and laughed.

"Okay but Ariella aint crazy."

"You got lucky." Terry laughs. "She is willing to take care of your daughter as if she was her own. Even though her mother made her suicidal. Thats crazy. I wouldnt even do that." Terry shrugged.

"How old is your daughter sir?" The mom questions.

"She just turned 1 a couple weeks ago." I grin as i took out my phone to show her pictures of Malina at her birthday. Then i showed the sales clerk and then another mom came into the convo.

"Shes beautiful." They all awed at the photo.

"Thank you." I blushed.

"Is this the mom?" One of the ladies asks.

"Oh no that his girlfriend. Shes not even the mom but shes taking care of her which is very sweet considering the fact that the real mom tried to make her kill herself." Another lady responded.

Great so now everyone in the Children's place knows my business.

"So what happened to the real mom?" The sales clerk asks.

"Oh she got shot in a drive by." I say and they all gasped.

"Yeah she didn't make it." Terry added.

"Thats awful." The mom with 2 kids frowned.

"She wasnt really a mom to our baby though. When she was around i was playing both parts. You could tell she just wanted a baby with me so i would stay and be there for her but she didnt actually want a baby." I sigh.

"You poor thing. Are you okay?"

"Yeah im good now." I smile. "Thanks to my girlfriend."

Then i showed them my lock screen of both Ariella and Malina.

"Thats funny. Your girlfriend and daughter look alike." She smiled.

"Your girlfriend is so gorgeous." One of the moms says.

"I know right." I smile to myself all proud and shit.

"She is an amazing woman. So hardworking. You know after she finished high school she opened up her very own auto shop? Works very hard to run that place while this fool stays home. Stay at home dad." Terry laughed making me glare at him.

"Really? Its reversed for me. My husband won't let me work. He thinks it makes him more manly." One of the moms rolls her eyes.

"Girl dont listen to him. If you wanna work you work! Dont let no guy tell you what you can and cant do." Terry goes off.

"Yeah i agree with him." I say as i grab the bag from the sales clerk.

The mothers just smiled at us.

"Well my name is Julianne and i run a daycare so if you ever get a job and need someone to watch your daughter just come by." One of the moms smiles.

Then she handed me a business card.

"Yeah i dont know." I say hesitantly.

Then after she finished paying she pulled me aside. "Whats the matter?"

"I do plan on getting a job soon but i dont know if i'll afford taking her to a daycare. Especially one in Brentwood." I shrug.

Then Julianne smiled. "Don't worry about that. I can tell you got many things going on in life. I dont want money to be one for you." She said patting my shoulder.

"Why are you being so nice to me? You dont know me." I smile all confused.

"Well you may think cause im white that i lived a life without money problems." She says and i slowly nodded.

"Maybe." I muttered.

"I did live a privileged life. Until i got pregnant. My parents kicked me out. I struggled to take care of my son by myself and have a job at 17. Until this kind lady helped watch my son. Because of her i was able to give my son a good life." She said with a smile.

"Now my son is 26." She smiled. "He gave me grandkids." She showed me a picture she kept in her purse.

I looked at Terry and we both smiled at this old lady.

"Well if i ever need someone to watch her i'll definitely come to you." I grin.

Then Terry and i walked away.

"And you said Brentwood people were trash." Terry smirked since we argued about what mall to go to.

He wanted to come to the mall here in Brentwood.

-spookysblock

Awwwwww lmfaooo this chapter had me dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 6.9K 36
Nati is a senior at Freeridge High and is ready to graduate and move away. But someone from her past comes and changes her mind. Will Nati follow her...
744K 15.9K 55
"love is so underrated, i never want to let go" I do not own the characters from on my block but any character that isnt on the show is a character i...
48.1K 497 20
Anastasia Marcos was Rubens cousin she lived in New York for a bit she was 20 years old she came back to live in freeridge she missed her mom and her...
299K 5.3K 23
"He taught me things that i will never forget." [i do not own on my block nor the songs used in this book. Any character not in on my block is owned...