Model Of Love

By MrsUrie-Stumph

Brantley and Lila Jane have been married 5 years. She had made him wake up and stop the drinking and bullshit... More

Outlaw Wives Club
Fans and Fallout
Shouldn't Have Asked
Where's My Wife?
Decisions
Snakes, Sharks...and Needles.
Present Time
Unleashed
Punishment?
Tour Meetings
Lying and Lulu's
Early Grave
Necessities of Life
The Way You Love Me
Rude Awakwning
Daddy's Girl
Should Have Let Me Hit Her
Escapes and Emergencies
Surprise!
It's Him
Meet Hunter
My Kinda Crazy
Mini Stars
Aunt Flo
Peace Offerings
Road Stretch
We're In Kansas
Rule Run Around
Kimbers In Kasas City
Spa Day
Read Me My Rights

Pace Cars and Punishments

2.5K 51 3
By MrsUrie-Stumph

⚠️ Warning!: Beyond this point you will get wet 😂 ⚠️

Lila Jane knew something was coming after the races. Big Daddy had won by 2.5 seconds on BK and he was riding an adrenaline and testosterone high. His strut had extra swing that had every woman, and some men, within view drawn to him.

"Alright, I think it's time to get drunk and forget today." Luke said with a frown. Caroline laughed patting her deflated husbands chest. "Aw baby, don't let last place get you down." She said with a smirk. A round of laughter started again when Luke cut a look at his wife. "Ya, Luke, no one expected you to be any good." Tyler rubbed salt in the wound.

"I'll be at the nearest bar if y'all need me." Luke said walking off to find said bar. Tyler and BK laughed, but made to follow the sore loser. "How about you, BG? Celebratory cola?" BK asked arm wrapped around his wife ready to go get a cold drink. Lila Jane had to keep a whimper in when she saw his answering smirk.

"Y'all go ahead. We'll catch up with ya in a while." His voice making it clear what would be taking up their time. The guys simply grin and left with a salute. "You can go ahead too, PJ." He told the big man behind them. "We'll be fine alone for a bit." PJ gave a quiet chuckle, "Ya, I bet you will at that, Boss." He lumbered after the FGL boys. "Have a good time, kids." With that the large man walked out of sight following the line to the bar.

Brantley finally turned his attention to his wife. "Well, check's come due, short stuff." He said pushing hair behind her ears. The contrast of the warmth of his hand and his cold rings making her shiver. "10...9...8" He began quietly counting. It took her two of those seconds to shake off the haze long enough to realize what he was doing.

With a squeal she took off for the bus. She didn't think he would ever follow through and have sex in such open public, but this was not the time to test that. "3..2..1" she heard behind her. She had luckily gotten the bus door open and ran up the stairs before she heard his boots hitting the pavement.

Making it to the living room before Brantley had the door shut and locked she quickly took to her knees like she knew he wanted. Her pup had ran with her and was now resting in his crate in their room. She felt chills when she heard the chains on BG's pants rattling as he walked up the bus stairs.

He smirked when he saw her on her knees, legs crossed behind her and arms behind her back, the perfect submissive pose. She faced the floor and his smirk grew when he saw her shiver when his boots came into her view. "Strip." He ordered simply. Happy she wasn't going to push him further when she immediately followed instructions before going back to her pose.

He turned his hat backward and ran a hand down her soft cheek. Running his thumb across her lips, sucking in a breath when she took it into her mouth and suckled. "Oh, darlin', you want something to suck on? Well, daddy can surely help with that." He growled. He smiled when he saw her nipples pebble as he talked.

"Be a good girl and help daddy." He said undoing his belt and leaving the rest for her. He spoke as she undid the button and pulled the zipper down slowly. "First, you're gonna make up all your teasing to daddy. Then, daddy's gonna have to punish you."

He growled in pleasure as she pulled his boxer briefs down and freed his dick. "I haven't decided yet wether you'll get to cum. How about we see how good you are to daddy, then I'll decide?" He watched happily as slick ran down her thighs at his words.

Pushing his ringed hand into her hair he pulled her forward. Throwing his head back with a groan of relief when she licked his tip before taking him all, like the good girl he knew she was. "Oh, that's a good girl. Take daddy all the way down, baby." His quietly growled words causing her to double her efforts.

Brantley knew he wouldn't last long, having his baby blow him after three days dry. He gave a feral growl when he felt his tip hit her throat muscles and carefully guided her head in the pace he needed. Pulling her in tight he quickly came, letting his cum go down her throat as she swallowed around him.

His eyes almost crossed when he saw his baby pull back with spit dribbling down her chin. He quickly picked her up and gently threw her on the dinette table. He had found from experience it gave him the perfect height. Her eyes were blown when she looked up at him. "Color, baby?" He asked making sure she was still with him.

Her quick answer of "green!" made him smile. Still fully dressed with just his leather undone he threw her leg over his shoulder and watched her eyes widen as she realized his decision. "You wet enough for me, baby girl?" He asked running a finger through her folds. Thrusting his middle finger in without warning he watched her almost come off the table as she arched in pleasure.

She was always more sensitive after her time of the month. The few days they went without sex making her more sensitive and the hormones making her more needy. He never minded those few days all he could do was hold her because the reward was so amazing. He groaned when after just a few pumps of his finger he could feel her walls trying to clamp down on his finger.

Deciding to be on the safe side as always he quickly added another finger. Quickly pumping them, the sound of her wetness making him even harder if possible. "Cum." He demanded as he watched her gasp. The good girl she was she quickly followed orders. Drenching his fingers as she shook in release.

After a few more slow pumps to let her ride it out he removed his fingers. Licking them when he had her eyes on him again, causing her to whimper. As soon as he knew she was finished he slammed home. His tip hitting her cervix causing an uncontrollable orgasm immediately to run through his baby girl.

He sat through it as she cried out, enjoying her tight little snatch trying to milk him dry. Not wanted to wait any longer he began pulling out and slamming to the hilt. Her screams of pleasure thrilling him. Everyone within the mile would know this woman was his.

She came two more times before he felt the telltale twitching in his dick. He looked at his tired baby girl underneath him. She was a quivering mess and was having trouble focusing. "Baby girl, look at daddy." He commanded. Making her focus on his face again. His thrust had gone shallow while he waited for her to focus.

"You're gonna cum one more time with me." He laughed at her when she shook her head frantically, but never changed her color. "No? Well, I don't think you have much choice, darlin'." He said knowing her limits, he was close, but she had a few more in her. Moving quickly he withdrew, flipping her onto her stomach dragging her hips over the edge of the table.

With one smooth motion he was back in his baby girl and her squeals as he hit her spongy little pleasure center with each thrust was music to his ears. He knew he would have to work for this last orgasm. Doubling his pace he wrapped his hand around her hip, making sure she didn't get hurt by the table, while his other hand dove into her folds.

Finding the peak he was looking for immediately he gave it a pinch. "Big one for daddy." He said groaning into her sweaty back as she came like a vice around him with a shout. Pumping slightly as he released into his wife.

Taking a moment to catch his breath he carefully pulled out. Rubbing her back as she whimpered at the motion. "It's ok, baby. Daddy has you." He quickly pulled her into his arms. Pulling his shirt off as he walked to their room.

He grabbed her favorite blanket, wrapping her up tightly he quickly grabbed a warm washcloth cleaning her up and telling her how amazing she was.

Letting her rest on his chest as she decompressed from the past few days. When their hearts had slowed down he gently washed them both and helped her dress. With a whistle Hunter was beside his mama.

When they walked into the bar two hours behind everyone else it was to their group giving them a round of applause. BG just smirked and his baby, too tired to care, just snuggled into his heat and drank her water.

Brantley definitely considered it to be one of his top 10 most memorable days, he thought with a chuckle.

——————————————-
BG has come back to me!! I'm sorry for the wait y'all! I had a lot of life changes and health issues but I'm much better now and Brantley and Lila Jane are back! Let me know how I did with my 'cum' back chapter. 🤣

Much love my outlaws ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 559 11
mitch kramer x fem oc
25.5K 959 35
Skylar and Raven are happily married but they are still dealing with past challenges and people are trying to come back into their lives. Will they g...
12.9K 529 49
Here I thought my family is ready to give me another chance when they decided to release me from my prison. Only to find out that they are about to t...
4.7K 289 14
Creative artist and musician, Willow Luis, mysteriously finds herself married...overnight... to one of American best! Singer /songwriter and musician...