We, the Dreamers: A RWBY x Wa...

Por After_Hours_Writer

In the furthest depths of the void, a new solar system was discovered. A system of planets, unknown to any fo... Más

Chapter One: I Mean You no Harm
Chapter Two: An Invitation
Chapter Three: The Ride There
Chapter Four: Meeting the Ice Queen
Chapter Five: Initiation Preparation
Chapter Six: Partners
Chapter Seven: Stress
Chapter Eight: New Roommates
Chapter Nine: The First Day
Chapter Ten: Sparring
Chapter Eleven: Lesson Learned
Chapter Twelve: Conspiracy
Chapter Fourteen: Jaunedice
Chapter Fifteen: Jealousy
Chapter Sixteen: Forever Falls
Author's Note: Quite A Dilemma
Chapter Seventeen: Rememberence
Chapter Eighteen: Tending Wounds
Chapter Nineteen: The Stray
Chapter Twenty: Chaos
Chapter Twenty-One: The Beach
Chapter Twenty-Two: Board Games & Investigation
Chapter Twenty-Three: Quality Time
Chapter Twenty-Four: Distress Call
Chapter Twenty-Five: Intimacy
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Orokin's Ball
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Tiny Kubrow
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Hunt
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Search and Destroy
Chapter Thirty: Vytal Festival
Chapter Thirty-One: A "Gift" From the Void
Chapter Thirty-Two: A Gruesome Finale
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Dreamer's Greatest Nightmare
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Inevitable
Volume II Preview: Defy our Destiny
Volume II / Chapter One: Natah
Volume II / Chapter Two: Prison Break
Volume II / Chapter Three: Coming Home
Volume II / Chapter Four: Reclamation of Vale
Volume II / Chapter Five: War on the Grineer
Volume II / Chapter Six: Patch
Volume II / Chapter Seven: Formalities
Volume II / Chapter Eight: Stolen Army
Volume II / Chapter Nine: Hostage
Volume II / Chapter Ten: Love United
Volume II / Chapter Eleven: The Calm Before The Storm
Volume II / Chapter Twelve: The Storm After The Calm

Chapter Thirteen: Revelation

4.7K 62 35
Por After_Hours_Writer

Team RWBY's Dorm...
3rd Person POV

Ryoma: I... am Tenno.

Taking a kiza position in front of members of teams RWBY and JNPR, the Tenno began to explain his true self.

Ryoma: Once noble warriors, now descendants of the Orokin Empire. The sole bearers of the Orokin made Warframe exo-armor.

The group, in unison, turned their heads towards the Rhino Prime Warframe that stood in the corner of the room.

Summoning a small ball of void energy, the Tenno continued on.

Ryoma: Children of the Orokin empire, gifted with the immense power of the Void.

Clenching his fist, the ball of energy within it dissipated.

Ryoma: When the Orokin Empire fell, we were preserved in cryopods for centuries, till we awoken just a few years ago into the unknown. While our memories of the past has faded over time, our mastery of the arms of war has not. Our purpose now is still unknown.

The Tenno, looking down at himself, took a deep breath before continuing.

Ryoma: Many of my people see themselves as knights of a newly formed order, as heroes of the Origin System. While a few see themselves as mercenaries of fortune, as creators of their own empires. Regardless of our purpose, we stand united against a common foe, loyal only to each other.

As silence soon filled the air of the dorm room, the group's expressions varied, from intrigue to surprise, to mass confusion.

Pyrrha: I...

Yang: I don't know how to make sense of any of that.

Weiss: Yeah, I have so many questions...

Patient as he was, the Tenno responded, knowing well this would be the outcome.

Ryoma: Ask away.

Ruby: So you're a "Tenno"...

The Tenno nodded.

Ruby: A descendant of the "Orokin" empire...

He nodded again.

Ruby: What is an Orokin?

Ryoma: The Orokin were an ancient human civilization that ruled over the Origin System in the distant past. During what was known as the Orokin Era, they built technological masterpieces that surpassed anything seen before, all the while exercising complete dominion over the known world. While there is still much I do not remember of them, I know very well that their greed and desire for beauty, splendor, luxury, and excess was almost entirely responsible for the current state of the Origin System.

Ren: Origin System. That's...?

Ryoma: A system of planets a few light-days away from your own that rotates around its own sun.

Noticing a few wide eyes, the Tenno nodded.

Jaune: You're kidding?

The Tenno shook his head as Jaune began rubbing his neck in disbelief.

Jaune: What an odd place we live in...

Nora: Oh my gosh, YOU REALLY ARE AN ALIEN!

Pulling his head back in response to the sudden outburst, the Tenno responded awkwardly.

Ryoma: Technically, yes, but I'm just the same as the rest of you.

Weiss: Then why come here?

Ryoma: Hmm?

Turning his head to the ice queen, the Tenno tilted his head in curiousity as she continued.

Weiss: If there really is a system of planets far, far away, eacu onw containing life, then why come here? Why come to Remnant of all places?

Taking a deep breath, the Tenno responded with a hint of worry.

Ryoma: The Origin System I speak of, my home... It's in a state of madness.

Ryoma: What was once uninhabited, unexplored lands centuries ago have become terraformed under Orokin rule; Lands of diversity and elegance. Those same terraformed lands would eventually be brought down to ruins due to their hunger for resources;  their addiction to excess. Those same ruins, centuries later, would serve as a battleground for an all out war among several groups.

Reaching towards the old inscriptions that lied beside Blake, the Tenno flipped through the pages till he reached several photos of the Tenno's opposing factions. Flipping the book to display them, he continued on.

Ryoma: The Grineer: Once human replicants of the empire's past, now a militaristic army of mutated flesh and cloning technology.

Yang: Yeah.... totally not creepy people or anything.

Ruby: Replicants?

Blake: Clones.

Ruby: Ah... wait, wha-?

Ryoma: The Corpus: A highly advanced group of scavengers and mercenaries that's built themselves on profit and luxury above anything else. A trait reminiscent of the Orokin.

Unbeknownst to everyone, Blake gave off a quick glare to an unsuspecting Weiss.

Ryoma: And last, but not least, the Infestation...

Ruby: Bleh!

Yang: Wait...

Squinting her eyes at the image of the Infestation, she askes as she made a small comparison.

Yang: There's zombies out in space?

Ryoma: No. The Infestation is a pathogen designed by the-.

Jaune: They do look like zombies.

Ryoma: What? They're not.

Nora: Does this "Infestation" infect people?

Ryoma: It infects most organisms that it touches, but-.

Yang: Do those infected just walk around?

Ryoma: They run, actually.

Ren: Do they possess a hive-like mind, or do they just attack anything they see?

Ryoma: I uhh.... I guess a mix of both.

Yang: Then they're zombies.

Ryoma: They're not-!

Weiss: Don't bother trying to explain. You're wasting your breath.

Ryoma: True.

He took a deep breath, following the advice of Weiss.

Ryoma: Nevermind.

Pyrrha: So your home is in a middle of a war, correct?

The Tenno nodded in response as she continued.

Pyrrha: Then it would it be safe to say that you are either here for militaristic reasons, or you have left the war altogether.

Ryoma: Those are indeed accurate assumptions, Miss Nikos.... but my reasonimg is a conflicting one.

Everyone: Hmm?

Blake: How so?

Ryoma: I was indeed tasked to investigate this planet by my peers. Our caretaker discovered this place out into the vast depths of the void. My mission is one of reconnaissance; One of discovery. To find and create a new home for the Tenno. But.... with the time I've had here, I've started to have some fear for it.

Everyone: ?

Ren: Meaning...?

Ryoma: I want to complete my mission for the Lotus, yes... but I also do not want to drag this planet with into our war. My biggest fear will be not for my brothers and sisters in arms, but for what they'll bring with them.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

174K 2.1K 19
A UNSC frigate escapes from the remains of the planet Reach, using its Slip Space Drive to jump to a random location. Mid-jump, its drive fails, ope...
30.6K 328 11
Our guardian is now at Beacon and is trying to learn all he can. He now has friends a home and is now in one of the biggest adventures a guardian can...
6.6K 132 21
set 4 years after Gwen 10 classic. since the ending of Gwen 10 classic gwen has taken off the omnitrix, and has returned to a normal life. However wh...
31 1 1
A lone Tenno and his Cephalon are left stranded in the Mass Effect universe after he attempted to mix eezo and Void aboard his Orbiter after recoveri...