Twisted Fate

By CFLUniverse

Crossover. Boku No Hero X Fairy Tail Another one!? Yup. Summary: Her father wanted her gone, in all literal w... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
❎❎❎
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Update!!

Chapter 7.5

1.7K 76 16
By CFLUniverse

Chapter 7.5. Just a filler!!

AllMight slid the door open to the infirmary, in his normal lanky form. He pushed his blonde unruly hair back. He seemed happy, or so Recovery Girl noticed.

"Have you come to gloat about how you beat this girl?"She muttered distastefully.

"It was actually the other way around."AllMight answers. "I can finally leave this world in peace!"He exaggerates. "She's going to be one hell of hero!"

"You think so?"She narrows her eyes and sighs. "She had two broken ribs. It was a miracle her lungs were not punctured. You really hurt this girl."

"I had to give it a little more than usual. I didn't mean to hurt her, she's just, very capable."AllMight says.

"Yes, very capable."Recovery Girl mutters. "What can you tell me about this boy? He's been in the infirmary three times already! The year has just started! Why didn't you prevent this!? AllMight?"

"I'm sorry, Recovery Girl!"AllMight says. Feeling guilty about Izuku having his arm broken due to the quirk he had passed down to him.

"It's not me you need to apologize to!"Recovery Girl fumes. "Yesterday and Today he has come to me completely fatigued! This isn't something that can easily be healed! I've given him emergency first aid and an I.V drip. But now, all we can do is wait for both of them to heal on their own..."She squints her eyes at him. "I know you gave him your power, but whether he is your favorite or not, you have to stop indulging him!"

"No, you're completely right. I was sympathizing with him too much, so I hesitated. But, uh..."AllMight pauses. "Can you keep it down? At least when talking about one for all..?"AllMight whispers. "It is common knowledge about my injury and my true form around the staff. But only you, the principal, an old friend of mine and Midoriya know about my quirk."

"Oh, right."Recovery Girl sighs and checks on Lucy quickly. "Mr.Natural born hero. The symbol of peace. Isn't it important for you to remain as the symbol of peace and a natural born hero, huh?"

AllMight clenches his fist. "Without me. This superhuman society would fall to evil. That's the responsibility those who wield this power must bear!"

"Then that makes it all the more important...that you guide this boy properly!!"

AllMight nods and scratches the back of his neck. "So, I owe an apology to this girl as well? She slashed at my skin!"

"You're already healed!"Recovery Girl exclaims. "Her body seems to be healing quickly as well though. She should be able to walk by the afternoon, but not enough to wield her quirk until a day or so."

_____

After School

Izuku opens his eyes, he yawned and tried stretching. Only for his arm to sting in pain. He hissed and sat up. Where was he?

"You're awake."

He looks up. Lucy was sitting on a chair, she was looking out the window. Her torso completely bandaged. His face grew red quickly. All that was covering her were bandages!

Lucy turned to look at him.

"Wh-What happened to you?"Izuku asked. His eyes widening as he remembered she was to fight AllMight. "He hurt you that badly?"He breathed out.

"Just two broken ribs."Lucy shrugs.

"How did your match go?"Izuku asks. Afraid to ask, he didn't want to think about how ruthless AllMight had been with her. He hoped she had at least had a fighting chance against him.

"I won."Lucy says softly. She still couldn't believe she had indeed won. If she hadn't used Gemini, she wouldn't have. It made her feel useless, she had wanted to win on her own. To show her spirits that their Master was able to protect herself, that could be in peace without constantly worrying about her. But she had been saved by Loke as well. Not to mention she had been using Caelum. But what is a Celestial Mage without her spirits?

"Yo-You! You won!?"Izuku exclaims.

"Don't sound so surprised,"Lucy mutters. Still wheezing slightly as she stood. "Your friends have been waiting to see you outside."

"That's amazing..."Izuku mutters. "You're amazing if you won against AllMight."He looks up at her with wide eyes. "All on your own."

"I didn't defeat him, I just distracted him long enough."She caresses her keys. "Besides, I had friends to help me..."She murmurs to herself.

"Still! You distracted the number one hero! That's amazing!"Izuku stands as well. Feeling groggy by doing so. He still didn't recover well enough.

Lucy grabbed her costume and folded it. The only thing she was using was her pants and boots. She didn't want to even risk hurting her ribs again. It was a good thing Recovery Girl did wonders on her fatigued body.

She slid the door open to infirmary, instantly being bombarded by the shouts of glee from the other classmates.

"Your quirk is crazy powerful!! You beat AllMight! You're so cool!!"

"I was so freaked out by the clones! They were so amazing! Your creation quirk must be on the next level!"

"Your sword is sooooo~ beautiful!!"

Lucy tenses as they were suddenly in her face. "I didn't beat him."Lucy says and turns to leave. She just wanted to go home and thank Loke, Caelum and Gemini. They had been wonderful, they had aided her in her time of need.

"By the way! I'm Eijiro! We've already introduced ourselves! But I have a feeling you forgot me already!"Eijiro grins. He had been watching her closely. But he had never expected for her to be this crazy powerful. He admired her so much now!

"Lucy."Lucy has indeed forgotten him already. She had been to wrapped around Kacchan to even look anyone's way.

"You can call me Tsuyu!"A girl with frog like qualities chirps as she extends her hand. They follow her like a small mob to the classroom.

"Would you like to...—!"Denki feels his nose bleed as he notices she was wearing nothing but bandages.

"And I'm Mina!"A pink haired girl grins and extends her hand. "Those bullets! They were so cool! They just appeared out of nowhere! And those weapons! Man they were amazing!"

Tenya is silently staring at her as they head to classroom. He massaged at his chest, what is this weird feeling...? He had been completely thrilled throughout the whole battle. This girl, was the toughest competition he had to face. There was Todoroki, Lucy, not to mention Izuku and Kacchan. He sighed. All he really wanted was to learn from the blonde, she seemed to know what she was doing back there. Having complete control over her quirk. She had amazed him. She had looked so happy. And now, she seemed bitter.

Lucy opened the door to the classroom, instantly looking for Kacchan. Her eyes scanning each and every classmate, they looked up at her. Their eyes gleaming.

"Lucy!"Ochako grins. Her smile faltering as she noticed the bandages. "You're really hurt..."

"It's just two broken ribs.."Lucy pushes it aside like nothing. Where's Kacchan?

"And she says it like it's nothing..."Sato sweat drops.

"What are you doing out of bed!?"Tenya screeches. "You weren't really cleared out! Were you!?"

"You're not wearing a shirt!"Minata drools, blood running down his nose at intense speed.

"As I was saying Lucy..."Denki smiles at her. "Want to go out on a date with me?"Kacchan will probably kill me. But it's definitely worth it!!

"No!"Tenya interrupts. "No dating between classmates!"

"Who ever said that!?"Denki shouts.

"I did!"Tenya crosses his arms. "It's inappropriate for classmates to date each other!"

As the class began in uproar about the sudden decision Tenya had made on his own, Lucy slips out of the classroom. She hadn't seen Kacchan, where is he?

____

Izuku slid the door open to classroom.

"Oh!! Midoriya is here!! Welcome back!"Eijiro shouts.

He is surrounded by his classmates, whom gleamed in admiration.

"I have no idea what you were saying out there! But that was a wild battle man!"Eijiro grins.

"Nice dodging!"Mina smiles.

"We were all super pumped after that first crazy first round!"Sato says.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima! We were all just discussing the battle training!"

"I'm Mina Ashido! You dodge real well!"She says.

"I'm Tsuyu Asui! Just call me Tsuyu!"

"And I'm Sato!"He grins.

Izuku looks around, searching for Lucy and Kacchan.

"Get off the desk!"Tenya shouted angrily as another student looked rather unimpressed at his scolding.

"Deku! Your arm!"Ochako ran to him. Her face filled with concern. "Did you get it healed?"

"Um, not exactly. I'm really worn out. So, uh, Uraraka, sorry. I have to..."Izuku doesn't finish his sentence. If Lucy wasn't here, then that meant she was searching for Kacchan. But he had grown up with him, he knew him very well. He wasn't in this building, because he had made him mind up to leave!

"Kacchan!!"Izuku shouts after him as he walked away from U.A.

______

Lucy coughed, small drops of blood splattering over her palm. She wiped her mouth and observed from a distance as Izuku ran after Kacchan. She had got there first, but she had no idea what to tell him. How to change his mind, he was hell bent on hating her.

A glow of gold materialized Loke beside her. He pushed his glasses up and sat next to her as she softly rested her injured back on a wall. Hiding behind a pillar.

"Princess, you should be resting."Loke says softly.

"You should know I am fine."Lucy sighs. "I'm OK. By tomorrow I'll be like new."

"I know that."Loke says.

Lucy didn't rip her eyes from Izuku and Kacchan as they continued shouting at each other. Loke tentatively grasped her face and turned her to look at him.

"What's on your pretty little mind?"He asks. "That kid? Like always?"

Lucy stood quiet. Not even looking into his eyes.

"You love him, don't you?"Loke asks softly. "As much as it pains my heart. I know that little face you make when you really like something."

"I do. As a friend."Lucy says.

Loke rolls his eyes. "You're so stubborn. You should just tell him. He can't say no to my beautiful Princess. If he does, I'll cut him up and feed him to the Spirit King himself."

Lucy breaks a small smile. "I don't love him like that. I just made a promise to protect him."

"Lucy!"Loke groans as she continued being stubborn. "Is that what is really on your mind? Or is it because I jumped in at last minute to save you?"

Lucy's smile falters. Her eyes glazing. "I just want you guys to be free. To do as you please. To not be at my beck and call at all times."She tears away from his grasp. "I don't want to rely on you guys."

"You know. That makes us feel useless?"Loke tells her. "We want to be there for you. We want you to use us. To let us help you. To protect our Master. That is the greatest honor as a Celestial Spirit. I want to protect you. To be your shield until I can't anymore. And even after that, if it is possible."

Lucy stays quiet. It had been a long time since she had heard Loke so determined about something. Other than trying to flirt with her. She looks once again at Kacchan, who was fuming. Pointing accusingly at Izuku. Who looked ready to bawl his eyes out.

She takes Loke's hand. "The Spirit King wants you to help me become stronger. Isn't it? He believe I should be using you all. Isn't that right? That's why you all constantly want me to open your gates. To become strong, for whatever I owe the King."

Loke looks surprised, but nods anyway. "That's part of it. But I'm really feeling useless when you don't call for me anymore. You train on your own now. I feel like you don't trust me."

"I do! I trust you with my life!"Lucy exclaims. Instantly wheezing as pain courses through her sides and back.

"Then let me be there for you! We are all her for you! We want to help you grow and become the strongest. So we can all show off to the other Spirit's, that our Master! Was able to conquer a whole world! With our help!"

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.6K 2.2K 26
At the Fairy Tail guild, the celestial spirit mage, Lucy Heartfilia was going on a job to defeat someone who called themselves a 'villain'. The 'vill...
17.6K 486 35
When Lucy gets ignored after Lisanna comes back from the dead. Only a few in the guild don't ignore her Levy, Gajeel, Laxus and the Thunder God Tribe...
488 38 49
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
67K 4K 28
"A ROSEBUD SIGNIFIES YOUNG LOVE." "WELL I CAN SAY WITHOUT A DOUBT... I DONT HAVE THAT." • In which a nature loving girl continues to fall madly in lo...