Tempted (#Wattys2015)

By LostxInxStereo

Bella Knowle is almost through her last year of high school. She's a straight A student, loves music, and has... More

Tempted:00:
Tempted:01:
Tempted:02:
Tempted:03:
Tempted:04:
Tempted:05:
Tempted:06:
Tempted:07:
Tempted:08:
Tempted:09:
Tempted:10:
Tempted:11:
Tempted:12:
Tempted:13:
Tempted:14:
Tempted:15:
Tempted:16:
Tempted:17:
Tempted:18;
Tempted:19:
Tempted:20:
Tempted:21:
Tempted:22:
Tempted:23:
Tempted:24:
Tempted:25:
Tempted:26:
Tempted:27:
Tempted:28:
Tempted:29:
Tempted:30:
Tempted:31:
Tempted:32:
Tempted:33:
Tempted:34:
Tempted:35:
Tempted:36:
Tempted:37:
Tempted:38:
Tempted:39:
Tempted:40:
Tempted:41:
Tempted:42:
Tempted:43:
Tempted:44:
Tempted:45:
Tempted:46:
Tempted:47:
Tempted:48:
Tempted:49:
Tempted:50:
Tempted:51:
Tempted:52:
Tempted:53:
Tempted:54:
Tempted:55:
Tempted:56:
Tempted:57:
Tempted:58:
Tempted:59:
Tempted:60:
Tempted:61:
Tempted:62:
Tempted:63:
Tempted:64:
Tempted:65:
Tempted:66:
Tempted:67:
Tempted:68:
Tempted:69:
Tempted:70:
Tempted:71:
Tempted:72:
Tempted:74:
Tempted:75:
Tempted Sequel: Tragedy

Tempted:73:

7K 195 73
By LostxInxStereo

*Bella*

8:47 AM

I groaned at the sound of my phone going off beside me, Justin's arms tightening around my waist as I reached for it.

"Don't answer it."

"I have to. It's work." I got phone, rubbing my eyes as Justin kissed my shoulder.

"Hi Isabelle. We're running behind on a few things today. Think you can come in about eleven?"

I looked over at the clock, feeling Justin kiss my shoulder again and pull me back against him.

"Yeah, I can do that. Thanks Chad."

"You're welcome. See you later."

I hung up, turning back into Justin am kissed the tip of his nose. "I have to get ready for work."

"What? Now?"

"Yeah." I nodded, combing his hair to the side. "Chad wants me in at eleven. They're running behind on some stuff. I have to hop in the shower."

"Ok, fine." Justin playfully huffed, then kissed me full on the mouth, rolling on top of me.

"I have to get ready!" I giggled, kissing him back between words.

"I know, I was just giving you a really nice good morning kiss."

"Well good morning." I smiled, kissing him back with the same amount of force. "I have to get going now."

"Alright. I'll go make breakfast and pack you a lunch. Maybe if Hunter smells food he'll get his ass out of bed."

"Maybe-Thank you."

"Welcome buttercup."

I took a quick shower, pulling on a pair of black skinny jeans and one of my nicer black tops before I blow dried my hair.

"Hey, breakfast is almost ready."

"Ok," I turned my head after I put on my mascara, smiling at him right as he slipped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my temple.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you...who's watching the food?"

"Hunter. He insisted."

"Ok." I giggled a little, turning my head and kissed him. "What are you boys going to do today?"

"I think we're going to go play some basketball. You know that park down the street? They have a court."

"Just like old times...I'd love to see that."

"I bet you would." He kissed my cheek again, then pulled back. "I'm going to head back downstairs. I made French Toast."

"Awesome. I'll be right down."

"You better be."

I tried to finish up pretty quickly, then skipped downstairs to where the boys were sitting at the table and plopped down beside Justin, pecking his cheek before I grabbed a slice of the toast on my plate.

"It smells delicious."

"It tastes pretty damn delicious." Hunter chuckled, stuffing another bite into his mouth. "I wish I had him to cook breakfast for me every day."

"It's pretty awesome." I nodded in agreement, taking a bite of the French toast, and then a sip of my coffee in front of me. "Hey Hunter, kick some butt in basketball today."

"Hey!" Justin said, swallowing his food. "You should be routing for me!"

"I route for you everyday honey."

"Daw." Hunter cooed, making a face at both of us. "You guys are so cute."

"Thanks." I blushed, quickly taking another bite of my food.

"She knows I love her."

"And I love you too."

I finished my breakfast up, then grabbed my lunch and my bag that I had brought downstairs.

I kissed Justin's cheek, then ruffled his hair, laughing at the cute little glare he shot up at me.

"I love you. I'll see you boys later."

"I don't get one?"

"No." Justin said flatly, but I rolled my eyes, leaning in and pecked Hunter's cheek. "Hey!"

"Goodbye! I'll call when I'm on my way home!"

I snuck out of the house and skipped off into the car, sitting my lunch in the passenger seat.

Hopefully it'd be a quick day- and then Justin would get to spend some time with Hunter on his own.

Justin needed that.

___________________

*Justin*

"What the hell? Since when were you this good?!" Hunter panted, catching the rebound shot.

"What are you talking about? I've always kicked your ass."

"Ok maybe, but you're barely even sweating. What is this?!"

"I've been running everyday. Helps with stress."

"You know what else helps with stress?"

"Shut up." I mumbled, taking the ball away from him and shot it in the net. "You're the one that said no that this week."

"Yeah, and when have you ever listened to me? Oh wait, you didn't."

"Oh god, don't tell Bella. She'd die."

"Not my fault. She's the one that said it wouldn't happen." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Yeah well I'm pretty good with persuasion. I have to ask her to this formal."

"What are you going to do?"

"I think I'm going to slip something in one of her books. She reads all the time anyway. I just have to figure out a way to make her read it."

"Why are you asking her though? This is college."

"Because I almost blew prom."

"That's true. She was pissed- you're lucky you made it there."

"I know. We'll have fun though. I can tell she's excited. It'll be good to spend real time with her. I can't believe she got called into work today."

"She wouldn't have necessarily tagged along for basketball."

"I know, but still...I feel like I've barely seen her."

"That's because you haven't. You guys are at the stage where you're pretty serious about your relationship, but you each have life in the way. It's sucks. Trust me, I know."

"You don't think it'll...it's not going to cause us to break up, is it?"

"You guys? Nah. I can see you guys fighting more - definitely sexual tension, but no. You both understand, and eventually this will be real life. You'll both have jobs - kids, you'll have to make it work."

"Yeah, that's true. We have been fighting though, and obviously the other thing is there."

"Honestly, it's just you guys taking out your feelings on each other. She's mad she hasn't seen you and she misses you, same goes for you, but you guys don't talk about it because you don't want to upset each other. It's tough dude."

"Did I tell you why I got mad at her the other day?"

"No." He shook his head, shooting the ball into the hoop.

"Basically - if I'm remembering correctly, she saw some cute dog out on the beach. I just kind of snapped about it and told her not to get any ideas, then she brought up kids and that brought up a whole new thing. I want kids. I really do. I shouldn't have snapped at her. I made her feel pretty bad."

"What did you say?"

"Something along the lines of 'don't get any ideas' and how we couldn't worry about a pet right now due to money and time- then she brought up kids and how I was expecting to handle those eventually. She had a point, but it's different."

"She was just frustrated, but you know how women are."

"I'm just hoping it doesn't get worse. It was weird that she got called in today. That's never happened before." I took the ball from him, taking my turn to shoot it in the basket. "She loves her job. I knew she was going to say yes this morning, and now that she has, they'll probably do it again."

"I'm sure she could use the hours though, right?"

"Yeah, I guess she could. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into weekends."

"I couldn't see her working all that time - and hey if that does happen, you could still leave her things here and there to tell her your thinking about her. Girls love that."

"Yeah, I got her flowers the other day."

"I love seeing my boy whipped."

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes, letting out a low chuckle. "Let's get focused back on our game."

"I'm still going to kick your ass."

_____________

*Bella*

It had been a long day. Interesting, but long.

They were back on schedule now, I was finished filing, and now I was getting ready to leave.

I pulled out my phone, going to my speed dial and called Justin.

"Hey buttercup."

"Hi," I smiled, walking back to the employee room. "I'm getting ready to leave."

"Ok cool. I was going to get a pizza? Does that sound good?"

"Yeah, pizza sounds pretty good."

"Alright. I'll see you soon then. I love you."

"I love you too." I hung up, pushing the door open to the room and went to get my bag when I heard my name being called down the hallway.

I peeked my head back out, just to see Zack in his casual clothes for the day with his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah?"

"Are you getting ready to head out?"

"Yeah, I was. Why? What's up?"

"Well I had a free minute, so I thought I'd show you how some of the equipment works. You should be able to start working on that soon."

"Oh wow, yeah that sounds awesome." I nodded, tucking my hair behind my ear and followed him down the hallway.

I knew how some of it worked from watching Chad. He'd taught me a little bit, but not nearly everything.

And as Zack started to point out certain things and how easily one button could change everything - I was lost and absorbed in the moment.

"This changes the bass levels behind the vocalist." He told me, now standing beside me and moved one of the knobs. "It'll take a little while to be able to hear the perfect balance, but eventually it won't be a problem."

"All of this is so cool. It helps when I go home to record."

"Like I said, you can record here if you want. Just talk to Chad. He'd produce your stuff. You'd be learning at the same time."

"I'll have to take you up on that offer."

"It'll be good for your music stuff. Gives you an outlet to get signed if we don't sign you eventually. We have to hear you sing first."

"Don't make me fall over." I blushed, laughing nervously. "That just seems so crazy...when I was living in New York I thought that was years away."

"Funny how life works out."

"Yeah, it sure is." I nodded, walking over to the other side of the sound board. "I like it here. I miss my family though."

"Where are they?"

"Washington D.C. Most of them anyway. My mom is in South Carolina."

"Oh wow. That's quite a distance."

"I know." I said softly, nodding my head. "What does this one do?"

"It just changes the decibel levels." He told me, then came back up beside me. "Let me find something to play so I can show you."

He played an instrumental piece, although it was mainly back beats and bass. It's something I'd have fun working with.

"Alright here, try this one.' He came back up beside me, pointing to another knob.

I reached for it, turning it slightly to the right and heard a piano melody more distinctly in the background.

I thought this was the coolest thing ever - I could do this everyday.

It got to the point where we were playing with different loops and matching them up together.

"This is awesome." I smiled, leaning over the board to look at the computer.

"Yeah. This is definitely one of the reasons why I decided to go into music."

His hand slid on my hip, and I only froze for a second before my head snapped back in his direction.

"Zack, what are you doing? I have a boyfriend."

"So?"

"So I'm in a relationship. A serious, committed relationship - that I'm very happy in and -"

"Yeah, because that's why you stayed when you were getting ready to go home."

"You asked if I wanted to see how some of this stuff worked? I've been working on it at work and-"

"Well it's certainly not part of your job description."

"Well neither is screwing you."

"I think it's time for you to go."

Before I could even think twice I grabbed my stuff and left, going out to the car to drive home.

My boss just hit on me. Like really hit on me.

And I just used the words 'screwing' and 'you' in the same sentence.

Oh no. I could lose my job - he might fire me now. What do I do?

Shit.

I ended up debating with myself the whole drive home - and then sat in the car.

But it had been an hour since I talked to Justin - he was probably mad - pissed even.

I dug my phone out of my bag, clicking the home button so I could look at my homescreen and saw he had called me several times - and texted before that.

Well - this would be interesting.

I got out of the car, locking it behind me and pushed the door open, walking in to the house to both of the boys' heads snapped up - starring at me.

"Where've you been?" Justin asked, eyebrows furrowed together with a familiar irritated look on his face.

"Work." I said softly, hanging up my keys and glanced at Hunter, who was looking between the both of us.

"I called almost an hour ago - I called you several-"

"I know. I'm going to go change."

I dropped my bag, then quickly went up the stairs to our room.

I didn't want to look at either of them, let alone explain it in front of Hunter.

So my boss hit on me - knowing I had a boyfriend.

My luck.

I liked my job. I liked what I did.

Justin was going to be so mad.

I got to our room, sitting on the edge of the bed for a minute and tapped my feet.

"Bella," Justin came in, shutting the door behind him and crossed his arms over his chest. "What in the world is going on? I was actually worried about you. I called-"

"I know Justin, I know." I sighed, standing up and went over to my dresser. "I was leaving, but Zack asked if I wanted to learn a little more on the sound board...I couldn't tell him no."

"Yes you can. You were getting off."

"I don't want to lose my job-"

"I understand that, but you went in when they called you. You worked longer than you were supposed to and you have to work tomorrow."

"I know that Justin. I do," I grabbed a shirt, then started fiddling with my hands, tucking my hair back behind my ear.

"What is it?"

"What?" I looked up, raising an eyebrow at him, then quickly dropped it as I watched him starng at me.

"What happened?"

"I was seriously on my way home," I sighed, closing my eyes and relaxed my shoulders. "He asked me if I wanted to go back and see some more stuff really quick, and I did. You know I'm just trying to get my foot in the door. Things were going pretty well...and then he kind of hit on me. I took care of it."

"He what?"

"I'm fine. It's not a big deal. He got the message."

"It is a big deal. He knows you have a boyfriend, and how much older is he?"

"He's not much older Justin." I shrugged, changing my shirt. "A few years maybe."

"Are you serious?" He scoffed, turning around and ran his hands through his hair.

"It's fine. I handled it. Trust me." I whispered the last part, playing with my hands again, then reached back and took out my hair.

"Bella," He came over, grabbing me by my hips and pulled me so I faced him. "Talk to me. I can tell you're upset. Want me to go kick some ass?"

"No," I laughed a little, shaking my head. "He just made it pretty clear that working the sound board and such wasn't even in my job description and I was lucky to be what I was doing and this and that. He didn't like that I told him no, but I'm fine."

"I'm going to talk to him tomorrow."

"Justin, no, please-"

"I am. I won't say anything so that you lose your job. But I'm going to talk to him."

"Justin, please no. I took care of it, ok? It won't happen again. I'm a big girl."

"You're actually kind of little."

"That's beside the point. Justin I'm serious."

"Alright, alright." He sighed, pulling me in closer and squeezed my hips. "Next time call me."

"I will." I nodded once, resting my hands at the top of his chest. "I'm sorry."

"It's ok." He smiled softly, leaning in so our noses touched. "I love you."

"I love you too."

We shared a sweet kiss, one that lit up a smile from the corners of my mouth to my cheeks.

"Now put on pants or something. You know I love it when you just where t-shirts, but Hunter is here and this is mine."

"I know, I know." I giggled, playfully pushing him away and went back to my drawer.

"Are you working again tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I nodded, going to put my hair in a ponytail. "I'm going in earlier again."

"I don't like this." He pouted, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. "I miss you."

"I know. I miss you too. I was hoping we could do some stuff this week...but Hunter's here...so I told them I could work."

"Why did you do that?"

"Because you'd be with Hunter."

"So? You could have still been with us."

I shrugged, turning my head to look at him. "But he wants to see you. You guys need your guy time, and that's ok. I don't want to impose on that, and he probably doesn't want to feel like a third wheel."

"I still want to see you."

"Saturday, remember?"

"But that seems so far away." He pouted, resting his face in my neck.

"It'll come before you know it. I should be working."

"Call in sick Friday."

"Justin I-"

"Please?"

"I'll think about it." I smiled a little, giggling as he rubbed his nose against my skin. "You're a dork."

"A dork that loves you... I'm dying for some time with you."

"You have Hunter here."

"I know," He sighed, tightening his arms around me. "Saturday."

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's go out. I'll take you to dinner and then we can go see a movie?"

"Yeah, I'd like that." I nodded, biting down on my lip and smiled at him. "I have to finish changing. Hunter is still downstairs."

"Right...I'll head back down."

"Ok." I turned my head, smiling at him, and then he kissed me, gently turning me so he could rest his hands in the small of my back. "I love you."

"I love you." He smiled, kissing the tip of my nose. "Come down soon."

"I will. I'm hungry."

"Want me to heat it up for you?"

"Nah, it's fine." I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "Thank you though."

"You're very welcome."

He disappeared, then I got some sweat pants and slipped them on, putting my hair up quickly in a ponytail before I headed downstairs.

"I'm so hungry." I mumbled, going into the kitchen and grabbed two slices of pizza.

I sat down next to Justin, smiling as he snaked his arm around my waist and kissed my temple.

"Let's watch a movie." Hunter suggested, smiling at the both of us.

"Ok, what kind? I want to be able to sleep tonight." I said, swallowing a bite of my pizza.

"Let's go funny then. Laughing is never a bad thing."

"That sounds good." Justin nodded, reaching for the remote and started flipping.

I finished my pizza, then snuggled up into his side, wrapping my arms around his torso.

He ran his fingers through my ponytail, then down my arm.

I don't even remember what movie we chose.

I was so exhausted from the day that I fell asleep.

My eyes fluttered open as Justin walked with us into our room, my arms flying up to his neck.

"Hey, relax. I gotcha."

"I can't believe I fell asleep."

"It's ok. You're tired. I understand."

"Thanks for carrying me." I mumbled, crawling under the covers after he sat me down.

"No problem princess."

"Come here," I turned, scooting close and rested my head against his chest. "I'm cold."

"You're always cold." He chuckled, pressing his lips to my forehead. "It's cute."

"How is it cute? It's sad." I giggled, smiling as he pulled the covers around the both of us. "It would be understandable if we were in Washington right now, but we aren't."

"We'll go home soon."

"I still haven't even talked to my family. I think it'll be a while before we go home."

"I'm about to get a little nasty with everyone working on this thing. It's ridiculous."

"They're doing their job. It's ok."

"No it's not. I see how it's affecting you."

"It'll all be worth it." I whispered, feeling his lips against my skin again. "You're worth it."

"I love you - very much."

"I love you too."

"I promise you'll talk to them soon. I'm going to make it happen. I can't-"

"It's okay Justin. I'm a big girl."

"Actually, you're kind of little."

"Shut up, you know what I meant." I laughed, playfully hitting his arm.

Then I rested my head on his chest, letting out a deep breath and started tracing patterns along his skin.

I felt Justin run his fingers through my hair, then he tilted his head down and pressed his lips to my forehead.

"We'll fly home as soon as we can. I really want to see Jaxon graduate. I know you want to see your family too. I think we should just go for a week or two."

"I would love that. Just to be home with you again."

"We can go to that little diner. Where we went after you told me you got into NYU."

"I'm pretty sure we went there after you told me you loved me too."

"We probably did." I nodded, biting down on my lip. "Great, now I want their food."

"Soon. When we go back it'll be one of the first things we do. Together obviously." He caught my hand, bringing it up to my lips and kissed the tips of my fingers.

"Soon as in a few months."

"It'll be here before you know it, buttercup." He rested his head against mine, pulling me closer.

He was asleep within a few minutes - unfortunately, I wasn't.

I laid there for a while, listening to Justin's breathing, until I actually slid out from beside him and went into the music room and sat down at my keyboard.

I just started to play, and eventually a new song was scribbled on paper and I has hummed out a melody.

"Do you always do this?"

I jumped, looking in the doorway and saw Hunter standing there, quickly turning off the keyboard.

"No, not usually. I was having trouble sleeping. Did I wake you up?"

"Nah, I've been awake. I don't really sleep much. I have to take my stuff...Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," I nodded, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Is everything ok?"

"That's what I was going to ask you. Did I do something?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, originally you weren't supposed to work this week...but now you are. You've been kind of...I don't know. I'm just hoping I haven't done anything and we're ok - that you're not mad at me."

"What? No, I'm not mad at you. Why would you think that? I mean yeah originally I wanted to take off, but when he said you were coming I figured I'd just give you guys that time together."

"I was looking- I wanted to see both of you guys, not just him. Justin misses you. He's been talking about you when I've been with him. I think he was looking forward to some time with you too and now he feels guilty...I feel guilty actually...I don't want you to be mad at me if you had other plans to spend time with Justin. I know school and work is probably-"

"Hunter, no," I shook my head, resting my hand on his arm. "You haven't seen Justin for months. I live with him. That's why I decided to just go ahead and work this week. I wanted to give you time with Justin. That's all."

"Ok, well, I only have a couple of days left, so for the next two at least you're going to spend time with the both of us. Tomorrow - I already told Justin - I'm meeting up with this guy Peter that I met on base. You'll spend the day with Justin and then Thursday you'll come with both of us. We're stealing you."

"I don't think I have much of a choice, so I?" I laughed, folding my arms over my chest. "I told Justin I probably would Friday just to see him, but I can switch it up and add a day...He's talked to you about missing me?"

"Bella, we talk about you a lot. He knows school and work is getting in the way of things. You should talk to him. I've loved my guy time with him this week, but he's in need of some Bella time too."

"Ok." I nodded, smiling softly at him. "Thanks Hunter."

"No problem. I'll leave you to your music."

"It's ok. I think I'm going to go back to bed. I'm pretty tired now, so I'll see you in the morning." I hugged him, laughing at the height difference between the two of us. "I'm really glad you got to come Hunter."

"Me too, Bella. Me too. Goodnight."

"Night."

I tiptoes back to the bedroom, lightly shutting the door behind me and saw Justin still asleep, almost in the same position I left him in.

I crawled back under the covers, trying to do so without waking him up, but that didn't happen.

"What are you doing?" He mumbled, wrapping his arms back around my waist and pulled me into him.

"I couldn't sleep, so I went and wrote some music, then ended up talking to Hunter. I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's ok. I don't mind."

"I'm not going to go to work tomorrow. Want to spend the day with me?"

"Why aren't you going to work?"

"Because I'm sick." I whispered, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Want to?"

"Of course I do. What do you want to do?"

"Movies?" I yawned, nestling my head back in the crevice of his neck. "That and homemade cookies. As long as you don't eat all the cookie dough."

"I won't. I will however eat plenty of the cookies." He mumbled, tightening his arms around me.

"Good." I giggled, smiling into his skin as he kissed my temple a few times.

"Get some sleep, princess."

_______________

*Justin*
9:17 AM

"Yo, love birds. I'm heading out for the day. Enjoy." Hunter appeared in the doorway, and I lifted up my head, then waved once before I let my head fall back on my pillow.

"You too dude."

"I don't want to get up yet." Bella mumbled, pressing her face deeper into my neck.

"We're good right here." I whispered, moving my hand along her arm and kissed her forehead. "All day if you want."

"Yeah, that sounds good. We can just sneak down for food."

"And we can watch our movies up here. I don't remember the last time I just chilled in bed all day."

"You know how I feel about naps...I've never spent a day in bed."

"But now you get to with me." I smirked, rolling over so I hovered on top of her, pecking the tip of her nose. "All day."

"You're getting scruffy again. I like it."

"Does it tickle?" I buried my face in her neck, her laughter filling the room.

"Yes, stop it!"

"Nah, I like your laugh too much. Actually, I don't think it's too much."

"Justin, stop!" She giggled again, grabbing my face with her hands and squeezed my cheeks together. "You're so cute."

"Bella..." I groaned, but then smiled, trying not to laugh at her facial expressions. "You look like a baby trying to-"

"Stop! You ruined it!"

"Good. That was the point."

"Jerk."

"Hey, be nice." I scolded, hovering back over her so I was only a few inches from her face.

"Me?! You're the one that said I-"

"Shush."

"Maybe I'll call work and tell them I'm feeling better."

"No." I grabbed her wrists as she went to sit up, brushing my lips against hers while I shook my head. "You're staying with me."

"Did you really think I was going to leave?"

"Not after that."

"After what? You didn't even do anything. I could still leave."

"No." I shook my head again, then kissed her softly on the lips. "You're gonna stay."

"Either way I don't think I had much of a choice."

"Nope." I tucked her hair back behind her ear, running my thumb over her bottom lip.

"What?" Bella asked, raising an eyebrow, a small blush creeping up her lips.

"You're beautiful, and I'm really happy I get to spend the day with you."

"I'm really happy too - I've missed you."

"I've missed you too. I wish I could have seen you more this week."

"I know." Bella sighed, running her fingers through the back of my hair. "I just- I just thought you'd really want the week with Hunter."

"I wanted the week with both of you. I haven't seen you. This whole school and work thing sucks. Especially with us both working late..."

"I know. I'm sorry, I didn't know- I just- I really thought you- I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's alright. We're here now. You called in sick to spend the day with me, and I know how much you love your job."

"It was probably best that I didn't go in...it'd be awkward. I'm scared to go back."

"Babe, I will get up right now and drive down there to-"

"No. I can handle it. It would just cause a scene. I know it'll be fine. Let's not talk about work, or school. Today is our day."

"You're right." I nodded, kissing the tip of her nose. "Now what movie should we watch first?"

"I don't know." She shrugged as I rolled back over, pulling her into my arms. "I wouldn't mind rewatching The Office - I know it's not a movie, but it's something."

"I've never watched it."

"What?! We've been together for over a year and I've never made you watch this show?!"

"No...is it stupid?"

"Oh my gosh." Bella reached for the remote, putting on Netflix while snuggling back up into my chest. "This is what we're doing today."

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care what we do." I pecked her temple, running my fingers through the ends of her hair. "I mean - after all, you're sick."

"True, very true."

"I don't think it's contagious though...so kissing isn't really an issue."

"I think you're right." Bella nodded, biting down on her lip.

"Always am." I chuckled, tilting my head down and captured her lips in a kiss, cupping her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I ran my fingers through her hair, then down her back, kissing her temple a couple of times.

"When we get hungry, I'll go get us some cereal and bring it up for us."

"You could do that and I could get coffee."

"I was going to get the cereal so you didn't have to get up."

"That's because you're a sweetie."

"I'll do it. I'll make two trips."

"What? No. I'll help. I can go make it now."

"No." I grabbed her waist as she started to get up, pulling her back against my chest. "Stay."

"Are you going to be difficult today?"

"Maybe. Depends. What'll it get me?"

"Hmmm, what will it get you...nothing...I have one request."

"And what's that?"

"That you play guitar for me."

"Bella..."

"Please? Please, please, please?" She pouted, cocking her head up so she could look up at me. "For me?"

"How did I know you were going to do that?" I sighed, but let go of her and pushed myself up and went to the closet.

"Yay." I heard her whisper, and I chuckled, grabbing my guitar while it was still in it's case and sat it on the bed beside her.

"I'm going to have to tune it. It's been a while."

"I don't mind sitting here waiting for a minute."

I smirked at her, then sat at the edge of the bed, pulling the guitar out with my tuner and started playing the strings.

She scooted closer, sliding her arms around my torso and kissed the skin by my ear.

"Alright..." I whispered, setting the tuner aside and grabbed a pick. "I don't know what to play."

"Just play. Play anything. It doesn't have to be a real song." Bella told me while I sat the guitar case on the floor, scooting back beside her.

I nodded once, then looked down at my hands and the guitar, debating in my head what to do before I finally just started playing.

I was definitely rusty at first, but after a few minutes of just trying to figure things out again, I felt like I was playing like I had never stopped.

She had rested her head on my shoulder, her lips pressed against my shoulder blade.

"I wish you would play again."

"I want to." I admitted, letting my eyes flicker back to the guitar. "It's just the memories and-"

"We're making new memories."

"Yeah, you're right."

"When am I not?"

"Oh watch it, princess. There have been plenty of times where you've been wrong."

"Are you really going to go there?"

"No." I shook my head, turning it so I could press my lips to hers.

"I loved it - and it's also very attractive."

"So I wasn't attractive before?"

"Oh please, don't try to make me feel bad. You know what I meant."

"I'm just messing with you." I kissed her again, then sat my guitar on tip of it's case. "I can teach you if you want."

"Guitar? Me? Oh I don't think I could-"

"Yes you could. It's not that hard. Sometimes easier than piano. I would know. I can play both."

"Well aren't you just special."

"No. That's you." I ran the back of my hand along her cheek, feeling the heat against my skin as she blushed. "There ya go."

She slid her arms around my neck, pecking my lips.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled at her, sliding my hands on her hips and leaned back in, pressing my lips back against hers, excepting this time, I deepened the kiss, biting down on her lip.

Bella kissed me back with the same amount of force, tightening her arms and pushed herself closer.

We had a whole day to ourselves. I was going to take advantage of that.

I crawled forward until she was laying back, sliding my hand down to her leg and pulled it around my waist, slowly moving it back up.

I trailed up to her waist, brushing my fingertips against the line of her waist.

Bella moaned, hooking her legs all the way around my torso and pressed herself closer. Meanwhile, I moved my hand farther up and traced around her bra, her arms shooting up so I could take her shirt off.

But i went to pull it over her head, and it got caught on her arm, causing her to burst into laughter.

"Whoops." I chuckled, helping her take it off and gave her a quick kiss.

"No big deal."

"It was cute."

"It's your shirt. It's because it's big on me."

"That's because you're small," I kissed her cheek, then started trailing down her neck. "Your legs are soft."

"Good." She giggled, running her fingers through my hair. "Hunter picked a great day to go out and do something."

"Oh yeah, definitely."

_______________________

*Bella*

10:37 PM

I watched Justin, sitting up and pulled the sheets over my chest.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting my guitar. You're going to learn guitar."

"Now?"

"Yes, now." He chuckled, scooting back to sit with me and handed me the guitar.

"Um - I - uh -"

"Relax." He whispered, sitting behind me and pulled me back into his chest. "We won't get crazy - we already did that."

"Shut up." I smacked his arm, feeling his laughter against my cheek before he kissed it. "I don't even know-"

"Here," He took my hand, placing it on the guitar and moved my fingers around. "Can you keep them like that now?"

"Yes."

"Press down - or it'll sound weird."

"Ok." I nodded, pressing down, then turned my head to look at him.

"Strum." I did, then I smiled, turning my head to look at him again as he pressed his lips to my shoulder. "That's a G chord. One of the easiest ones."

"Are there any other easy ones?"

"Plenty," He took my hand again, moving my fingers on the strings so they were only on two. "That's E minor. Now do you remember G?"

"I think so..." I went back to the strings, then strummed again.

"That's my girl."

He taught me a whole song - the only thing I had trouble with was the strumming.

I stopped worrying about it when we were making out again.

I was giddy. My stomach was in knots, and I was already almost breathless from kissing him.

We pulled back after another minute, catching our breath with our foreheads pressed together.

"Want some breakfast?" Justin asked, brushing my bottom lip with his thumb. "I'm pretty hungry now."

"Sure. I'll come down with you. Cereal?"

"Nah, I'm actually going to cook. Cereal isn't going to do it for me anymore. Pancakes?"

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'm still going to come down. I'll help." I got up, putting on his shirt back on with my underwear and pecked him on the lips.

"You don't have to do that." Justin told me, putting on his boxers and a pair of basketball shorts.

"I want to. It's more time I get with you." I grinned, his arms encircling my waist while I reached up and fixed his hair.

"Alright, well, I think I have some strawberries in the fridge - and whip cream."

"For breakfast - or for something else?"

"I like the way you think Ms. Knowle...I like it a lot - but breakfast."

"Well darn."

"Don't worry," He whispered, taking my hand and pulled me out of our room. "I'll add it to the list."

____________________________

Sorry guys it took so long to update- I AM HOPING THIS NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN. Senior year is kicking my butt - especially for all these colleges and meeting deadlines...thanks for your patience!

I'm really really really sorry - BUT COMMENT AND VOTE :) IM BACK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 113 30
I was slowly waking up, licking my lips and looking around me, this room doesn't look like mine.. I started sobbing quietly getting up from the bed a...
157K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.1M 38.4K 67
"I will ruin you baby," he whispers digging his nails into my hips sending a chill cascading down my spine. "Then ruin me Jude, ruin me till there's...
1.8K 392 43
The famous singer/songwriter, Elena Matthews, is forced to take a one year leave from her career when her sister's previous school shuts down. Her si...