THE FLASH; DIEGO HARGREEVES

By sir1us0black

"It's really just the pits without you, baby It's like everyone's a dick without you, baby " in which kathe... More

☆THE FLASH☆
PART ONE
01| Home
02|The Great Return
03| Best Funeral Ever
04| Fake Detectives
05| Dora the Explorer
06|Mystery Eyeball
07|The Dealer
08|Reunited
09|Family Meeting
10|A Discovery
11|Leave
12|The Manhunt
13|Philia
14|Killer
15|I'm Sorry
16|Chasing Pavements
17| Home Is Where Your Heart Is
18|Brother
19|Wasteland
21|You're Safe
22|Miss You
23|Together Again
24|Family Matters
25|Giving up?
26|No Control
27|Problem
28|Power
29|Misery
30|Begin Again
31|Replay
32|Sticking Together
33|Breaking and Entering
34|State of Grace
35|Wide Awake
36|I love You
37|Homecoming
38|Underachiever
39|Clear
40|Similarities
41|Autophobia
42|Secrets
43|Destruction
44|Calm Before the Storm
45|The Final Countdown
46|The Journey Ends Here
PART TWO
01| Touchdown

20|Never Enough

6.4K 165 16
By sir1us0black

(Chapter 20| Never Enough)

"THE FUCK?"

☂️

Katherine looked around her in shock, finding it hard to believe that what just happened actually happened. Diego and Klaus gave her worried looks from the front seats. She used to think that time travel was an impossible task for anybody but Five but she had done the impossible.

"What the fuck was that?" Katherine asked,breathing heavily.

Klaus and Diego sent each other worried glances before returning their attention back to the girl who was hyperventilating in her seat.

"Pretty sure that was a panic attack, Kat." Klaus said.

The speedster glared at the pair in front of her, noticing a lack of understanding regarding what had just occurred.

"You mean, you didn't just see that shit?" She asked motioning with her hand to the window.

"I don't know what you mean, sweets." Diego laughed, the old nickname rolling off her tongue as if it had been waiting to be said again for years.

She thought back to a time where things were different, in which Diego had called Katherine 'Sweets' due to the secret trips to the candy store she would make to supply the pair's midnight feasts.

"Never mind." Kat muttered.

Her glaze went to Diego who seemed to be distracted by something through the back window, Katherine rotated her body to see the man from the motel who she remembered as 'Hazel' in front of the doughnut shop pounding his fist on the roof of a blue car.

"The fuck?" The speedster murmured, her swears being heard by Klaus who sniggered before checking on the scene in the side mirror.

"That's our guy." Diego said, his arm leaning over his seat and his hand resting on Kat's shoulder.

"Hey, I know that guy." Klaus said.

"How could you possibly know that- -" Diego was cut off.

"He and a really angry lady tortured me and shot Kat. We barely got out with our lives."

Katherine watched carefully as Hazel started up his car and he began to dive away.

"We gotta get this guy." She started as she turned herself back around and buckled in her seatbelt.

Diego gave her the 'hell no' look to which Katherine merely waited for his response.

"No. We gotta get this guy." Diego emphasised, turning his body around, buckling himself in and placing his hands on the steering wheel.

The car began to pull out as Diego looked behind him, making sure he didn't crash into anything.

"If you think I'm gonna sit at home on my ass and wait for you to get yourselves killed, you must be fucking idiotic." She cursed, pulling out her phone from her pocket and writing out
a text.

Katherine
Following the bitch that shot my ass. Might be late for dinner. Don't piss on my floor.

Mer
Okay. Don't die. Where would you like me to piss? I can't walk, asshole.

The speedster chuckled at the conversation before locking her phone and putting it back into her pocket. There was a desperate silence as the trio followed Hazel's blue car, she could sense a tension brewing until she spotted the smirk placed on Klaus' face.

"So..our we going to address the elephant in the room?" He smirked as he clasped his hands together in his lap.

Katherine looked up from her lap, confused whereas Diego kept his eyes on the road but shook his head.

"What are you talking about, Klaus?" Diego asked.

"Oh, you know, just the intense sexual tension you guys are giving off." Klaus practically yelled as he slapped his hands repeatedly on the dashboard.

Diego and Katherine looked between one another, Diego's face turning red and Katherine's cheeks blushing a light pink before she swallowed her embarrassment and cleared her throat.

"I don't know what your talking about, brother." She coughed.

"Urgh....when are you guys getting back together?" He asked.

There was an awkward silence as the former couple glanced as each other and for once Katherine was speechless. Diego's mouth hung open for a second, trying to find the right words but eventually shut his mouth closed.

"Shut up, Klaus." Diego muttered, his eyes not moving from the road ahead.
———

Hazel and Cha Cha entered their motel room, Hazel carry a take-out bag and Cha Cha swinging a plastic bag that she placed on the desk.

"Singles instead of doubles. What's next, futons on the floor?" Hazel said sarcastically.

"What difference does it make? We're only here  another night?"

"Well, that's easy for you to say. I've been in every pawn shop all over town, looking for out briefcase. You've been relaxing in the library." Hazel complained as he threw him items onto the single bed.

"Well at least we know something on the family that can help." Cha Cha said, holding up a copy of Vanya's autobiography. "It's like a Hargreeves family handbook."

"Let me tell you, they're a real freakin' mess." Cha Cha carried on. "Number Five can time travel without a briefcase but not that well. The big oaf lived on the moon for a few years. The junkie can conjure the dead, which explains why he knew about the dead Russian. The girl I shot yesterday can run faster than the speed of light and the idiot in the mask can curve anything he throws, usually knives."

Hazel walked up to the window, pulling the curtains back slightly.
"Well he's the one we need to worry right about now."

"Why?" Cha Cha flipped through the book.

"'Cause he's in the parking lot, hiding behind an ice cream truck."

Cha Cha put down the book and makes her way over to the window, standing next to Hazel. The pair looked down into the parking lot to see a green car parked behind an ice cream truck, containing three passengers, one being Diego. They closed the curtains.
———

Katherine waited impatiently as she lay on her back in the backseat of Diego's car, she had been entertaining herself by throwing a casino token into the air and catching it. Klaus sat tin the front seat, easily being distracted as they waited for Diego to return.

The car door slammed as Diego sat back down in the drivers seat. Katherine shot up and stuck her head in the gap between the two front seats, resting her chin on Diego's shoulder and making his jump slightly.

"What took you so long?" Kat groaned,slipping the token back into her pocket.

"Precision takes time, sweets." He smirked.

The pair looked towards the windows off the motel, Klaus still content with his bottle until Diego spotted something.

"Bingo."

"You know that killing these people is not gonna make you feel any better." Klaus slurred as he held the bottle up to his mouth, his voice echoing into it.

Katherine lowered her head, shamefully, her mind replaying the events of the night before and the death of the detective.

"Yeah, but when it's done, I'm gonna sleep like a baby." Diego said, making klaus chuckle.

"Sure you will." Klaus assured, sarcastically.

"I fucking won't." Katherine muttered under her breath as she massaged her temples.

The trio watched as Hazel, exited the motel room with an ice bucket, looking rather fed up.

"You two, stay in the car." Diego said.

"What are you talking about? This guy tortured me and shot my sister." Klaus motioned to Katherine who looked almost offended that Diego had suggested she stay in the car.

"I have a plan." Diego said as he swiftly open the car door and walked off.

Klaus turned around to face his twin sister who was moodily slouching in her seat.

"Are you gonna stand for this shit?" He asked.

"Fuck no."

__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one
324K 10.4K 54
𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂 | ❝pleasure is the sweetest when it's paid for by another's pain.❞ - in which eight hargreeves starts to go crazy after losi...
54.9K 975 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...
4.3K 158 33
Leta Hargreeves, mentee of the world renowned Reginald Hargreeves and a member of the Umbrella Academy, had tried her hardest to forget her past. Wea...