Dust (Complete)

By heartwrote

Its a story of a girl who is all alone in the world and a boy who have everything but one accident change the... More

cast 💜❤
Airport .1✈
life is pain 2.1😞
life is pain 2.2😢
my daughter .3👪
That girl.4👧
Dream . 5🙅
annyeong. 6👐
partners. 7👫
its you. 8 👦
Rain drop.9 💧
my sister 10 😵
one moment 12👀
innocent. 13😶
picnic.14🍁🍁
boyfriend .15👫
silly girl .16😱
home alone .17🏡
eachother.18 🐥
hug.19💑
uncomfortable .20👦👧
My secret .21💭
again that .22⌚
pain .23😷
tear .24 💧
deep .25🍃
old frinds .26👬
i love but i can't tell.27💔
confession.28💜
always behind you .29📱
My heart.30❤
love. 31❤💜
jealousy.32 😡
love forever .33💜❤
last 34.✌

save me .11📚

831 43 31
By heartwrote

Author POV :

After a week

" Sohyun tae left this book at home please take it and give it to him at school " jaeha said to sohyun
"Okay aunt I will give him"
At school sohyun went to tae class and watched him from the class door and went back without giving him the book he was busy with his work

she cannot disturb him so she went back
In a lunch break sohyun saw tae was sitting alone eating

and after few moments he finished eating and walked away , she saw him leaving she hold tae book from her table and run after tae he was about to enter the class then suddenly sohyun called his name
Taehyung ,tae turned back to the voice and saw she was standing with fear "what why you are here?" tea rudely asked her "your book you forget it at home aunt wants me to give it to you " Sohyun innocently answer him "okay give me and go" tae hold his book and went inside the class .

Sohyun walking back to her class but when she reached the class girls were bullying her they called to come meet them at rooftop

Girl1" why are you with tae ? What you said to him I saw you were taking to him do you have crush on him"

Girl 2 and 3 hold sohyun arms sohyun felt uncomfortable she tried to realise her hand from theirs grips
Girl 1 "tae is mine, you know I was with him when we were kids I was I his class "
Suddenly sohyun remember that she is the same girl when she was kid and studied in tae class a girl who always bullied her and stealing her things and her colour box ,sohyun became more fearful

"Listen I'm not going to hurt you if you stay away from my tae , I like him " she grab sohyun colar and again said "tell me do you have something for him"
"No I don't I swaer I don't have any cursh" sohyun shouted and furiously broke theirs grip and release her arms tears were falling and she was sweating but girl 2 grabs her hair "

so you are trying to revenge how dare you" suddenly footsteps voice someone is coming to the rooftop .
"I think someone is coming hide hide!" they released sohyun and stand like innocent girls sohyun was still in same condition her eyes was red and tears in her eyes she slowly took a step to go away from roof but she saw tae was standing in front of the door it was his footsteps
Tae hand were in his pockets and he comfortably walked to the roof and stood in front of those girls sohyun was near the door of roof she was watching tae ,and became curious why tae is here? , "why are you here?" he rudely asked them ,"we were playing here "
Girl 1 answer him "sobin why you always mess around me" tae asked the girl 1 sobin

"I'm not tae, you know how much I like you why I will mess with you" she said ,"so why are you here its my place go away play somewhere else ".

"You can go play somewhere else its a peaceful plece don't make noise go before I lose my temper on you sobin" 

"Tae why are you like this with me?" sobin humbly said with a confused look on her face .

"Go away" tae shouted and all the girls ran ,sohyun was still standing on roof door watching all this and all the girls ran nearly to sohyun ,all girls was gone sohyun and tae was on the roof. 

Sohyun was staring at tae with a strange look on her face . 

"What ?why are you starting at me huh? do you think I came here to save you, no way I'm here because its my place I daily come here and spend some time here in Peace" ,tae said in attituded tone .

Sohyun put her head down and turned back to the door and walked down to the stairs slowly wiping her tears .

Sohyun POV:

I think that he came to save me but I was wrong he hates me like hell ,how can he hate me like this I was in danger those girls hit me and he didn't say anything to them as a human he should try to save me but no he is bad from his heart, How can I spend my days in the same house with him and also this problem how can I save myself from them these girls,I was thinking about all these things in my mind, i lay my head on chair in class room .

At home. 

"How was your day sohyun?"  jaeha asked sohyun ,"Its was good aunt" 

"And tae how was your day?" ,"it was normal" tae said with ruff tone while eating lunch ,After lunch tae went to his room and started working sohyun also went to her room and lay on bed suddenly jaeha screamed Tae and sohyun ran hearing the voice of her shouting ,Tae and sohyun ran fast to the direction of voice it was jaeha screaming in the kitchen tae became worried "what happened mom why are you screaming are you okay tell me?" he hold his mother arm , sohyun also became worried and came near to jaeha and asked her "what happened aunt are you okay". 

Jaeha voice was shrinking and she point out her finger to the corner of the kitchen sohyun moved and took a step to the direction and she also started

screaming tae put his hands on his ears hearing her scream and tae was shocked when he saw sohyun was running to him and she hide herself behind tae ,she was behind tae back and she hold his shirt so tight ,tae was shocked and  feelings were forming but he avoided and moved towards to the corner of the kitchen and he saw cockroach was there he huff and turn back to his mom and sohyun and angrily said "so you both shouted because of this little cockroach, hell look I killed it and it's gone now ".

After some time sohyun was watering the plant ,suddenly tae came sohyun became fearful of his sudden presence tae came near to her , Her eyes opened wide with shock why he is coming so close to me she was thinking in her mind .

Tae became more close to her ,few inches apart between them and tae suddenly whispered in her ear "don't you dare touch me again no matter how much you are in fear you should never come to me understand " and he left after saying these words.

Sohyun huff when he left and she was mumbling "I understand". 

Next day at school 

After all classes done I have to go home early, aunt and I have work to do today , it's uncle Johan birthday and aunt is going to surprise him and I will help her after school I have to go fast sohyun mumbled and run to the school gate but suddenly a girl hit her in the stairs . 

Continued.......
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 38 18
The story of a vampire person who is very different from other vampires.He hates the human world, he hates humans, and everything related to humans...
31.4K 934 17
When a mafia fell for you for the first sight him as a secret mafia king. Will you also love him? Stay tuned for more. My own imagination. Story cont...
278K 9K 57
It's a love story of two people from different world Kim taehyung Y/N Malhotra Kindly if you liked the episodes please Vote.
32.2K 1.6K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...