𝐟𝐚π₯π₯𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐝...

By MorbidBacon

Gabriel Sinner is no myth - he is every wolf's worst nightmare. Some say he is only a myth told to scare chi... More

β€’. fallen for the dark .β€’
Prologue
1. "Don't get too close, it's dark inside"
2. "It's where my demons hide."
3. "If I fear for the devil, then I fear for myself."
4. "We're all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours."
5. "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim."
6. "But without the dark we'd never see the stars."
7. "For every dark night there's always a brighter day."
9."I lost myself somewhere in the darkness."
10. "Don't forget, I'm your worst nightmare."
11. "I'm nothing when darkness follows me."
12. "Even the moon has a dark side."
13. "So darkness I became."
14. "Deep into that darkness peering, wondering, fearing, doubting..."
15. "The nightmare never ends."
16. "The world is cruel, ugly and pitiful."
17. "So dark, so deep the secrets that you keep."
18. "I am your worst nightmare, and your wildest dream."
19. "Stars, hide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires."
20. "What makes night within us may leave stars."
21. "Into the darkness they go, the wise and the lovely. "
22. "Surrounded by darkness yet enfolded in light."
23. "Years of love have been forgot, in the hatred of a minute."
24. "There's a light where the darkness ends touch me now and let me see again"
25. "You can't study the darkness by flooding it with light"
26. "I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is the darkness."
27. "I have long since closed my eyes, my only goal is the darkness."
28. "Even though it's dark and cold there is always a shade of light."
29. "Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that."
30. "In the midst of darkness, light persists."
31. 'The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness'
32.''Darkness lets the stars shine bright.''

8. "In a mad world, only the mad are sane."

16.5K 661 72
By MorbidBacon

"In a mad world, only the mad are sane."

☆:*'¨'*:..:*'¨'*:.☆

Numbness held my body captive as I fled, urging my legs to run as fast as they could.

My mind was numb; I lost all feeling, I didn't want to feel at all.

Feeling is for the weak.

Feeling is human.

Too human.

My feet hammered against the floor, thud, thud, thud with each step I took. I pushed myself to the limits of my speed, my muscles locked in place; my heart trembled in fear.

Once the scents of the pack guards filled my nostrils, I finally managed to slow down my pace and forced myself to run at a steady jog. As I passed, the guards all straightened, bowing their heads as a sign of respect.

One scent stood out above all, and as soon as I reached the foyer, her big curly blonde hair was not hard to miss at all.

"Journey!"

"Harper!" Her bubbly voice rang in my ears, oblivious to the dark presence around us.

I scanned the area around us once more, this time much more critically, scouting for any signs of danger. But as I furiously searched every inch of the foyer, I drew a blank.

There was nothing there, nothing to be afraid of.

The place was totally safe and secured.

Which was what put me on edge the most.

"There you are." Journey's big cheesy grin doesn't falter as she made her way towards me with a little bounce in her step."I was just looking for you."

I couldn't find my voice. My mind tumbled and spun , jumbling my thoughts as the fear soon took control.

"What's wrong?"

"Where's my dad?" I asked instead, ignoring the worry the sprouted in her eyes.

"The Alpha's with the Seven, they went to scout the area for land. The Alpha still hasn't agreed to the whole Alcatraz plan but -" Journey froze, making me glance up at her expectantly, but her eyes focused on a shadow moving towards us."

Spinning around, I was met with familiar warm hazel eyes. His eyes brightened as they took us in, and he fastened his pace, almost on the verge of running.

"Ladies." He whistled his cocky smirk on full display. "You two look smokin' hot today."

"Oh, knock it off Johnny." Journey snorted with a roll of her eyes. "We both know what you're really here for, you just want the dirt."

"Alright you caught me." He sighed in defeat as he raised both hands in the air. "So are you gonna tell me or what? What did the Seven want?"

Journey dragged out a long breath, tilting her head she met my gaze before replying. "Just the low down on Gabriel, you've heard they're going to build a prison, right?"

His smirk widened into another one of his shit eating grins."Yeah, the whole pack's talking about it!"

His words struck up a flare in my heart, and with a warning growl I looked him straight in the eyes and grounded out. "That decision hasn't been finalised with the Alpha yet so it would be best if they kept their mouths shut, we wouldn't want word going out off the pack."

The room fell silent, Johnny nodded in agreement, his eyes fall to the floor as he bowed his head.

"Well I better head back." He muttered.

"Wait before you go," I felt my lips twist; unable to stop myself, the words burst out. "Was there anything suspicious by the borders?"

"Nope, tonight has surprisingly been pretty calm. I thought there would be a few rogue attacks, but nothing so far." Johnny replied. "Why'd you ask?" Both pairs of eyes were shaded with curiosity.

I was silent, my thoughts brimming with questions. There was something strange going on; everything was too quiet, too right. There was no detection of foreign scents, there was no panic, the pack seemed calm.

Almost too calm.

How did he manage to cross the pack border when there were hundreds of guards on patrol?

How did he manage to sneak into our highly secured pack-house?

The questions that filled my mind left me drowning in fear. I couldn't underestimate him, he was cunning and smart not just a wild barbaric killer on the loose.

But I know that it wouldn't be wise for him to attack tonight, with the Seven and the thousands of guards that flocked every inch of the pack, this would be a foolish mistake on his part.

I was brought out of my disconcerted thoughts as soon as the door slammed shut behind me. "Okay, what was the all about?!" Journey whispered harshly.

"C'mon, I think you need to sit down for this." Dragging her out of the foyer, I marched over to the living room that was completely empty and secure.

"What's up?"

"He's here." I whispered the words slowly as I tested them on my lips and out into the open.

"Who's here?" She whispered back but in a playful manner as though it was just a game.

"He -" The gentle sound of the door clicking shut made the words in my mouth come to a complete stop.

Without even turning around, I knew who it was.

My fear was now rooted deep in me. It was as though this fear had imploded, and suddenly scalding heat rushed in to take its place, filling my veins with gasoline.

And Gabriel had just struck the match.

I sucked in a dry harsh breath as his sweet burning scent drifted over to where I stood by the fireplace; my brain felt sluggish as I tried to command myself to turn around and take him in.

And when I finally did. . .

He was nothing like I imagined.

His jawline was strong and pronounced, carved and chiselled perfectly to fit his straight nose and high cheekbones. Tufts of black hair sat on top of his head, covering his eyes in long wispy lengths. In all honestly, he looked like any other young werewolf; he didn't seem to fit the appearance of a mass murderer.

But it was those eyes that set him apart; that made him different. His obsidian eyes were dark as a moonless night and void of emotion.

Looking into his eyes, I understood what was so dangerous about him. It wasn't the fact that he was an unpredictable bloodthirsty monster, but he was truly a wolf. 

He was an animal.

"Gabriel..." I breathed out, not fully comprehending that he was standing a mere foot before me.

My mind didn't register his presence before me fast enough until my body hummed when he spoke, his voice a low deep baritone.

"Harper." He acknowledged back stale and bitter. His voice was emotionless; yet it sounded like melted honey to my ears, soft and flowing.  

Then there was another voice in the midst of it all, a small voice that my wolf tried to push away, a voice that was crying out to me in fear.

The voice of Journey.

As I blinked back to reality, I reluctantly tore my eyes away from his to find Journey huddled right into the corner of the couch, shrinking in further and further; her body trembling like a newborn deer.

Her fear cut like a razor, instantly I was by her side, wrapping my arms around her, protecting her like a barrier.

"Don't come any closer," I warned as a snarl spat through my teeth.

His head cocked to one side along with his lips turning them into a wry predatory smile, and without a blink, he took a step closer, earning a low growl out of me.

"I warned you not to come any closer," I growled at him again, gnashing my jaw as I clutched on tighter to a whimpering Journey. "What do you want? What are you doing here? You promised me a week; It's barely been two days. So just leave!"

"Oh, I'm not here for you." He bit out with clenched teeth. "I think you know why I'm really here."

"To attack?" I whispered out my voice barely audible.

"Sounds fun but not today; I'm here for the Seven instead."

"Are you seriously taking that risk?" I asked, my eyes wide at the ludicrousy. "If you start an attack, you're asking for trouble." I snarled at him, flashing my canines in warning. "We have this pack surrounded; you're defenceless."

"You know, I'm not always looking for a fight." He murmured low, sleek and deadly. "I watch before I kill."

"Well, can you watch somewhere else? Like, I don't know as far away from Night Star Pack as possible." My jaw tightened as I motioned towards Journey, who sat huddled whimpering and shivering in fear.

For a moment everything was still in time as his cold dark pitch-black eyes gazed into mine but then he got closer and closer, his body moving strangely in human form, almost feral-like. It seemed as though, he wasn't used to being in human form for too long.

But then his eyes shifted from mine to the shivering body beside me, I watched as a slow predatory smile danced across his lips and his eyes gleamed at the fear he placed in her heart.

If her fear alone made him smile, who knew how happy he'd be if he killed her.

Not that I'd let that ever happen.

His footsteps barely audible, moved sluggishly against the marble floors, circling us like a wolf that rounds its prey. He moved like a wild beast; his reflexes were too quick in human form, barely a blur.

He drew closer and closer, like sharks to blood, cornering us as if we were prey.

"I warned you not to come any closer," I growled out louder this time.

Journey's heartbeat thrashed against her chest like a hummingbird, which would easily catch one of the guards' attention nearby.

"You should go, the guards are coming and I think it would be best if you just leave." It was then that I noticed what he was wearing. His dark jeans and the matching polo shirt made him blend in very well. Almost to the point of invisibility. He must have known that no one would have suspected a 'guard' on duty.

"Remember your days are numbered, just five more days left." He inched further and further towards the window to my right, almost tearing at my seams from the distance. "I'll be around."

With one last look from his cold dead eyes that sent a chill through my veins, he leapt out of the open window, jumping nearly three storeys down and just like that, he was gone.

Again.

☆:*'¨'*:..:*'¨'*:.☆

Thanks for reading.

I hope you guys enjoyed it.

This took so long to update but school just started and everything went a little crazy up in here.

I'll make sure to update soon.

Make sure you guys comment and vote or else, *insert threat here*

I hope the chapter wasn't too short.

Anywhore, Gabriel's finally here *thows pizza on your face* Pizza party!

What do you guys think of him?

In anticipation of your valued response,

MorbidBacon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.8K 40
"but I'm not lying" I said "yes you are" he growled I wanted to cry but I stopped myself I wasn't gonna cry because of him I never did and I'm not s...
32.1K 1.9K 46
CopyrightΒ© He held me and asked "what's wrong?" I looked at his beautiful forest green eyes and smiled and said "I'm fine." He spoke once again, "w...
1M 43.8K 40
[ COMPLETED ] An unexplainable spark ignites within Gabriel when he meets his brother's best friend, Alexander, the perfect example of a walking sex...
238K 5.2K 44
Sapphire is a good girl, good grades, good reputation, she is the 'nerd' in school as people call her. She has only one true best friend and she has...