MOONLIGHT

By itschloeviray

4 Alphas with different intentions; The Domineer, The Devil, The Savior and The Big Shot but what do they all... More

I
II
III
V

IV

72 4 0
By itschloeviray

Alpha Zander Pierce, leading the Golden Summit Pack into wealth on the East side of Moon Valley. He has the looks, he has the power, he has the abs, he has the money. He is the big shot.

Lowkey on wolf business and made sure to excel in money, that is what Zander's father taught him. Lay low and be a big shot to mortals but never forget who you are.

Zander loved his life, how staying away from wolf business brings him to ease and having a business to focus on but he never forgot who he was, he was still the Alpha of the Golden Summit and this Alpha desperately needs a Luna.

While I was in a meeting my Beta immediately spoke up. "Mr. Pierce, a new pack has arrived to Moon Valley and claimed the central area." Apollo stated and gasp filled the room, I silenced everyone down. We wanted that land to put up our new factory and warehouse but goddamn, we won't have a factory and a warehouse if some new pack claimed it.

"Everybody settle down, we'll get that land back, our money won't go to waste, it will only prosper" I state and they all sigh. "Let's go and see them, shall we?"

Wealth is health and who says money can't buy happiness?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.8K 38
Thrown out and bashed by her own family, April Rutter was among the only wolves who couldn't shift nor held any powers. Mocked by male wolves and abu...
113K 3.7K 44
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...
497K 11.1K 49
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
17K 1.6K 19
a story of forbidden love ~ Excuse me ~ can I go for a ride ? - JJK Anytime baby~ -KTH I don't mean the bike -JJK I don't mean the bike either - KTH...