Explosive Feelings (Reader x...

By kaburnicas

My reader x Megumin fanfic, Enjoy! -kaburnicas More

Ch. 2: Weapons and Warlocks
Ch. 3: Awakening
Ch. 4: Darkness and Light
Ch. 5: Mother
Ch. 6: a shop to work
Ch. 7: Supplies

Ch. 1: Frogs

12K 101 343
By kaburnicas

Hey everyone! kaburnicas here! I told you there would be a reader x Megumin fanfic and here it is! As usual,  I try my best to follow the storyline, I  hope you like it! Enjoy!

~~~

(f/n) first name
(l/n) last name
(u/n) username/gamer name
(g/n) game name

Well, this sucks
you think to yourself.
Second quest in my new life I get eaten by a friggin frog.

Suddenly, you feel the frog start to swallow something else, and you soon see

nothing.
It's too dark inside the frogs stomach, you can't see a thing. You soon feel the small body forced into the frogs stomach with you and hear someone shout

"MEGUMIIIIN!"

It is muffled but you think that is the girl's(?) name.

"You Megumin?" you ask.

You hear a chuckle.

"Yes, I am the crimson demon Megumin, master of explosions!" Megumin said, and judging by her voice, she was a girl who was probably about 13-14 years old.

"Cool,  I am (y/n), and I am in a frog. Nice to meet you."

"Eh? That's it? No Awe or anything?"

"Well, we both are in a frog right now, so not really concerned with awe, just trying to get out of here."

Just as you say that, a sword cuts into the frogs stomach, freeing both you and Megumin. You look up and see a boy with messy brown hair and a tracksuit. You look around and see Megumin for the first time, and you instantly blush. She is around 4 feet tall with a red cape and witch hat with yellow triangles I'm a ring around the base, and two yellow circles that made the hat look like a face. She wore a red shield-shapes eye patch with a white cross over her right eye, and her other eye was a deep crimson, leading you to assume her covered eye matched the color. She had short black hair, with two long locks stretching down to her shoulders from behind her ears.

"Hey, um, thanks for getting me out of there I'm (f/n)(l/n)"

The boy recognizes your voice

"Wait, (u/n)?"

"How do you know that name?"

"We played (g/n) together,  remember? We fought that lich king together"

"Wait, you're kazu9891?"

"Yeah, but my real name is Kazuma. So, you get reborn in the parallel world too?"

"Yeah. How'd you bite it?"

"Let's have that conversation later. It's a long story."

"Hey, this this your party?" you ask, looking at Megumin and the blue-haired goddess behind her, and recognize her as Aqua, the goddess who you met in the afterlife.

"And you scored a goddess! Nice! I am definitely joining your party now!"

"I dragged her along for being a jerk. She is pretty useless"

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU SH-NEET?!?"

"And she's moody"

"How was she a jerk?"

"She made fun of how I lived, as a shut in"

You and Kazuma looked each other in the eye, before you both gave each other a firm handshake, both of you crying silent tears of understanding the pain you have both been through.

"Well, if you two are done with your bonding, I think it is time to return to the guild"

You both look over at the blue haired goddess and nod in agreement. You look over at Megumin and notice she is laying facedown on the ground.

"Hey, is Megumin okay?"

"Yeah, she can only use one spell a day before her mana is used up. Then someone has to carry her around, Megumin, piggyback?"

"Yes, please" came the muffled response. Kazuma bends over to pick her up but you stop him.

"Hey, if it's alright with her, I can carry her back"

Kazuma stands up

"Fine with me"

You pick up Megumin and start walking with Kazuma and Aqua.

"So, what class did you pick Kazuma?"

"Basic adventurer. You?"

"Mage"

Kazuma laughed

"You always did love using explosion spells"

Megumin perks up at the mention of her favorite fiery works.

"You like explosions? You are joining this party. I will teach you great explosion magic"

"I was planning on joining. As long as Kazuma has no problem with it"

Megumin looks over at Kazuma, staring at him.

"I have no problem. I trust you. We work well together and know each others strategies from our gaming."

Megumin gives a happy grunt before settling back into your neck and relaxing.

"So, what level are you?" Kazuma asks

"I'm level 3, this was my second quest."

Suddenly, you hear a deep grumbling sound. You look back at the small girl on your back.

"You hungry, Megumin?"

"Mm-hm" she mumbles

"Well, let's hurry back then"

~short time skip due to EXPLOSION~

You arrive at the guild and Kazuma takes Aqua to get the reward for the quest as you take Megumin over to the tables and sit her down. You take the seat across from her.

"So, you're and archmage? You look young for such a great achievement"

She sits up and looks at you

"Crimson Demons have a high mana reserve, so they are perfect to be an archmage"

She blushes at her stomach groans at her, demanding food.

"Hey, what do you want to eat? My treat"

Megumin looks at you, surprised

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, pick whatever you want"

She drools as she looks over the assortment of meats on the menu. She tries to order a beer, but Kazuma arrives just in time to stop her.

"Stupid Kazuma" she pouts.
You look around for Aqua and see her showing off her party tricks.

"(f/n), come sit by me" Megumin orders.

"Okay" you move to the other side of the table and sit next to Megumin. She leans against you and quickly falls asleep. Kazuma sits down across from the two of you.

"So,  how have you been Kazuma?"

"Fine, just wishing I had better powers"

"Tell me about it" you sigh
"At least you have cuties like Megumin in your party"

"UwU" Megumin nuzzles you as she hears your praise.

"Speaking of which" Kazuma started
"You said you needed a party? Why not just join ours? I know someone who wouldn't mind"

"That sounds great! Oh, the food is here" the waitress brings out large helpings of the giant frog. You look down and see Megumin's nose twitch before she wake up and begins devouring her food.

"The smell of food has awakened an ancient evil" you joke and get a good laugh with Kazuma. Soon Aqua comes over and joins you,  and the day slips away into night.

~~~

So you have met Megumin, and have joined her party, who knows what the future will bring?
As always, thanks for reading, and be sure to comment freely with tips, like and dislike, and what else you would like to see? Love y'all!

-kaburnicas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...