Dangerous Love || Jonah Marais

Da WDWXMAH

When you live a double life but love gets in the way ... Will the secrets be let out or will danger interfer... Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty- One
Twenty- two
Twenty-Three
Twenty- Four
Twenty- Five
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty- Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty- Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty- Six
Thirty- Seven
Thirty- Eight
Thirty- Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty- Two*
Forty-Three
Forty- Four
Forty-Five
Forty- Six
forty- Seven
Forty- Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty- Three
Fifty- Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty- Six
Fifty- seven
Fifty- Eight
Fifty- Nine
Sixty
Sixty- One
Sixty- Two
Sixty- Three
sixty- four

Twenty- Six

69 2 2
Da WDWXMAH

Hayley POV-

Its been two weeks since i moved back home. I dont know why im counting down. Im not going back any time soon. I wish. And its the reunion tomorrow night so hannah and ella are flying out later so i'll see them tomorrow.

Hayley_casey: Okay. Fine. I miss you.
Especially you.

Comments:

Username: i swear if this is about jonah i will die

Username: are you ever going back to LA coz i wanna meet you

Jonahmarais: yes she is

Hayley_casey: idk yet  @ username

Username: congrats Jonah just randomly replied to you

Itz_ella: girllll we gonna have so much fun when we get there

Hannah//colby: we gonna party hard

Username: i luv crazy friends

Hayley_casey: oh yea also i dont have a dress yet

Itz_ella: WHATTT

esthergrace__: its all good i'll take her to get a dress

Hayley_casey: 🤗

Jonahmarais: finally you admit it YASSS

Hayley_casey: 😔

Jonahmarais: i miss you too 😫

Hayley_casey: i miss you more

Seaveydaniel: take it to the dms 😘

Username: lmao daniel
______________________________________

I hear knocks on the front door from the living room, where i was sitting on the couch, eating cereal and watching tv. "I'll get it then" mum walks past. "Did you know your daughter will not get a dress for reunion tomorrow" i hear Esther rant as soon as the door opens. They both walk in and stand in front of me.

"Hayley" "Mum". "Go with esther and get a dress" mum says. "You have nothing better to be doing" esther says. "Woah thanks" i laugh. "Go get changed" mum says pushing me out the door to my room. "Im going im going" i say. I get changed and me and esther leave. We walked round the store for like an hour until we found a dress and then esther ended up getting a new dress.

Jonah POV-

Ella and hannah stayed over last night. Now we were all in the lounge watching scooby doo. Yea scooby doo. It was jacks choice obviously. "We better get going soon hannah we still have to pack" ella says across the room to hannah. "Where are you guys going?" Daniel asks. "Minnesota" hannah says. "Woah" zach says. "We are going to our school reunion" ella says.

"Are you not going jonah?" Corbyn asks. "Nope" i say. I would go but i just dont know. "You should go" hannah says. "Yea sure esther is going" ella says. "And Hayleys going" zach says. "Stop trying to convince me" i say. "Yet you keep convincing Hayley to come back here and you wont even go visit her" ella says. "How do you know that?" I ask hesitantly. "Hayley tells us everything, most of the time" hannah says.

"Jonahs face when he heard that" corbyn laughs. "Yea hes just like oh shit they know my secrets" jack laughs. "Shut up" i laugh. "Its fine we all know you have a thing-" Daniel says before i cover his face with a pillow."911 jonah is attacking daniel" jack says quickly pulling out his phone with everyone laughing. "But seriously you should go" daniel says laying across the seat.

"You know what, we arent doing anything this weekend, i should go see my family and go to the reunion" i say. They all start cheering. "You might want to go pack because we leave tonight" ella says. "Dont you need a plane ticket" i say confused. "Aw now he cant go" jack sighs sarcastically. "Would you idiots shut up" hannah shouts and we turn to her.

"Hayleys dad is letting us take the jet" hannah says. "Aw cool" daniel shouts. "No one and i mean no one tell my family or Hayley im coming" i say before walking to my room to pack a small bag.

Hayley POV-

"Yes finally we found the perfect dress" i say sitting on the chair in the fitting room. "That drained my energy" esther says sitting beside me. We both laugh. "Lunch?" "Lunch" i say.

esthergrace__: your vibe attracts your tribe

@ Hayley_casey

Comments:

Mommamarais: you got sorted then 😂

Esthergrace__: it took a while but yes

Hayley_casey: 🤪🤟

Jonahmarais: 🙃

______________________________________

"We found THE dress" esther says to my mum as we walk into the kitchen. "And it took you to five to find it" mum laughs. "We possibly did other things" i laugh. "Lets see it then" mum says. We took it out and put it on my bed. "Aw thats beautiful" she says putting an arm around my waist.

"Yous are going to have so much fun" mum says. "I hope so" i say. Esther is staying at mine tonight. So we did a pre- reunion makeover. With facemasks, bubble baths and trying makeup. "I wish i looked this good at prom" i say making her laugh.

Esther POV-

Hayley went to the bathroom and her phone started ringing. It was facing upwards so i looked over and it was jonah. I should just answer it for her. "Hey" i say. "Hi Hay- wait your not Hayley" he says making me laugh. "No im your sister that is staying over at Hayleys" i say. "Oh right.... this is awkward" he laughs.

"Do you always call her?" I ask. "If i dont see her then yes" he says. "Woah commitment"  i laugh. "She told me so many stories about her three years over there. How did you not only meet her until this year she lived down the road from you." I say. "I was on tour alot and i didnt know she lived her" he says.

"One more question whats my emojis?" Jonah asks after a while. Where has Hayley went to? She better not be taking another bath. "You have asked so many stupid questions already stop" i say.  He gives me puppy dog eyes. "Fine its jojo for some reason with heart eyes, a heart, and some other stuff. Happy now?" I say. "Yep"

Hayley walks into the room. "I got something in my eye somehow and it took me forever to get it out. I think im partially blind now" she laughs and sits back on the bed beside me. "Who are you calling?" She asks. "Its  jojo" i say handing her, her phone.

Hayley POV-

"Dont mind my face" i laugh taking my phone back. "He calls you more than he calls me" esther says making me laugh. "Cause he loves me more obviously" i say. "Excuse me" Esther says jokingly hitting me with a pillow.
"Okay i'll just sit here and watch you two fight over me" jonah says. "We are not fighting over you" we both say at the same time breaking out into laughter.

"Jonah come on move we have to go" a voice says. "Whos that?" I ask. "No one. i gotta go. dont worry about it. Text you later. Love you."  Jonah says ending the call. "Werid" i shake it off. "Jealous" Esther mumbles. "I heard that" i say.

2:00AM

"There is a difference between love ya and love you but seriosuly do you like him?" Esther asks. "Of course i like him hes my bestie" i say.

"You know what i mean" she says. Yes i do know what you mean but i am trying to avoid the question. "Fine but you do not ever repeat to anyone because literally no one else knows" i say. She starts jumping up and down on my bed. "No way. You like my brother ahhhhhhh" she starts shouting. "Calm nothing will ever happen" i say.

"Haha yea nothing" she says sarcastically. "Now tell me some juicy things that have happened. And dont lie" Esther says. "Ok-" "wait let me get the popcorn" Esther says running out of my room. I cant with her. "Right im back" she says getting into the bed. "So once he stayed over at mine-" "no way no way no way did you-" "stop right there" i say laughing. "So once he stayed over and we were talking and we almost kissed.... twice" i say.

Esther starts smiling"no way" "yea way" "did yous actually kiss?" She asks. ".. yes " "OH MY GOD" "shhh but he dosent know" i say. "How the hell does he not know he kissed you?" Esther asks. "It was in hawaii for my birthday. Our drinks were spiked and things happend and all the boys, gabbie, ella and hannah saw it. But they haven't said anything about it. I only know about it because the girls told me and i can kind of remember it. I dont know if he knows"

"Damn woah thats .. woah" esther says making me laugh. "WE HEARD IT ALL YOU FUCKING LIKE JONAH" ella and hannah shout running into my room with their bags. "What are you guys doing here so early" i jump up hugging them. "You scared the absolute shit out of me" esther laughs. "We got here an hour ago and decided to come over for a surprise so we were in the guest room when we heard esther scream so we knew you were awake and now here we are" hannah says.

"Did you hear that all?" I ask hesitantly. "Thanks to esther yes" ella laughs. "Dont worry we always knew you liked jonah" hannah says. I throw a pillow at them. We all get into my bed and turn the lights off. "Oh by the way i overheard Jonah telling my dad that he knows about your drunken kiss" esther says. "Thanks for telling me this right before i go to sleep" i say sarcastically. "At least now you can dream about him" hannah says from the bottom of the bed making the other two laugh.

"You are all taking this to your graves" i say. "Or your wedding, depends" ella says making them laugh again. "Im not listening to this anymore goodnight" i say laughing a little and turning over.

Ok i had to update
Im emotional
I watched descendants 3
Its so good
And im like writing chapters 60 and so on
At 1 in the morning
Be prepared for SO MANY shock twists like wow inspired
Im so excited for you guys to read it coz even now i still go back and read it like imma proud momma
Ok I'll stop annoying you now
Just be prepared

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

Fatal Flaws Da Ashley

Storie d'amore

3.4K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
166K 5.5K 29
After escaping an abusive past, Rose wants nothing more than to stay away from trouble. But when trouble comes crashing into her life in the form of...
The Father Da k

Storie d'amore

835K 13.4K 49
A man begins an affair with his sons' girlfriend. Through both of their points of view, the affair gradually progresses into something altogether dif...
36.7K 955 30
*UNDER EDITING* What will happen after a life changing event? Will the crew be safe and sound or will danger be lurking around every corner. IDFK REA...