Adult Games

By mollysue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. A 17 year old girl recently moves to Cocoa Beach, Florida with her family, the Brants... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~ Unfair to Nerds (Pic Of Lily)
Chapter 2~ The Game Plan (PIc of Jaime)
Chapter 3~ Preparation (Pic Of Sonya)
Chapter 4~ Early Start? (Pic Of William)
Chapter 5~ Story To Tell (Pic Of Lacey)
Chapter 6~ Enemies and Loners
Chapter 7~ Surprises
Chapter 8~ Secret's Out
Chapter 9~ Heartbreak and Trouble Don't Mix Well...
Chapter 10~ Answers Just Lead To New Questions... (Pic Of Riley)
Chapter 11~ The Sad Story of Lav Stevenson (Pic Of Rick)
Author's Note~ PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12~ The Start To A Perfect Night (Pic Of Dylan)
Chapter 13~ Party Animal Say Whaaaat?? (Pic Of Austin)
Chapter 14~ Thunderstorms (Pic Of Blaze)
Chapter 15~ A Blast From Our Pasts
Chapter 16~ Racing, Video Games and Water Fights
Chapter 17~ A New Problem
Chapter 18~ Meet The Family
Chapter 19~ Rick Rhymes With....?
Chapter 20~ Plans?
Chapter 21~ Phone Call From Hell
Chapter 22~ Who's Timothy Jan Brant?
Chapter 23~ Flashbacks and Freedom
Chapter 24~ Let The Best Man Win
Chapter 25~ Truth And Tell
Chapter 26~ Putting It All Together (Pic Of Chevy)
Chapter 27~ Sad Goodbyes
Chapter 29~ News
Chapter 30~ So Close Yet So Far (Pic Of Alex)
Chapter 31- Chances
Chapter 32~ Explanation
Chapter 33~ Surprise Help
Chapter 34~ Adult Games
Epilogue

Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe (Pic Of Finn)

3.7K 64 3
By mollysue

Okay guys I am so sorry I havent updated anything in forever!!! Ive been super busy!! Anyway please vote, fan, comment and share!! Help me with the WATTY AWARDS GUYSSS!! PLEASE?! And Thanks For Being So Patient Guys!! I Love All Of You Who Havent Given Up On Me! Thanks :)

Xoxo~ mollysue

P.S.~ There's a pic of Finn!!! ------>>>

Chapter 28~ Wicked Catastrophe

Riley's POV-

I heard Finn's car rumble as he sped out of my driveway. I ran as fast as I could possibly run into the garage, jumping into my racing car. My insides were going insane as I feared that I'd be too late to save Lily.

Or at least try to.

I pulled out of the driveway, flooring it. My eyes immediately found Finn's car driving slowly on Main St. and I chased after him. My mind raced as Finn sped up, taking a sharp turn to the right. I turned, almost missing it. I growled in frustration.

Focus Riley.

Finn took another sharp turn to the right this time again, leading us down a tiny alley. I followed, my bumper kissing his rear bumper. I looked through the back window of Finn's car as best as I could and saw two heads in the front.

Where's Lily?

The thought left my mind as the driver looked up into the rearview mirror and I growled.

Richard.

My own brother helped Finn kidnap Lily.

My own flesh and blood.

I pressed harder on the pedal to rear end Finn's car when suddenly my phone went off. I ignored it and continued chasing Finn and Rick. We pulled out of the alleyway before I could hit his rear bumper and into an intersection, turning left. I dodged a few oncoming cars and continued following them when my phone started ringing again.

"Not now!" I yelled at my phone.

It continued to ring and I snatched it from the dashboard. I flipped open the phone, glancing up at the road but it was already too late.

Lily's POV-

I bumped my head against the side of the trunk with a thud.

"Damn it." I mumbled.

I continued to move around as Rick turned left and right. I looked around the inside of the trunk frantically, looking for a hole, something that I could look outside with. Just then I got an idea. I looked around for the crowbar I found earlier, wrapping my smooth fingers around it. I placed the blunt edge against the back of where the tail light was, near my head and started hitting it. It popped out after a few hard hits and I watched outside. Riley was hot on our tail in his race car. I watched his face contort into one of frustration and he leaned forward as we turned right. I felt an odd sense of deja vu and then I saw what he was reaching for;

his cell phone.

My mouth went dry as I opened my mouth, to yell no, get his attention, something but I was too late. I watched in horror as Riley looked up from his phone, completely missing the turn. He went straight through an intersection hitting a semi-truck head on. I screamed Riley's name as tears started falling down my face. We made a sharp turn right and then Riley was gone. I continued screaming and crying until my throat went raw and I had no more tears to cry. We had slowed down tremendously now so I curled up into a tight ball and sat there, completely numb. After sometime we stopped. I heard them get out and the trunk was opened, letting the light I once loved enter the trunk. I just laid there, oblivious to everything around me until Finn grabbed ahold of my arm and yanked me to my feet. I stood there, staring into space until Finn clapped his hands in front of my face.

"What the hell's wrong with her?" He growled at Rick.

Rick.

My blood boiled and I clenched my teeth as I felt more tears come to the edge of my eyelids. In one swift motion I stepped forward, smacking Rick in the face so hard. I felt my nails catch on his skin. Two strong hands gripped my arms and dragged me back from Rick who was holding his left cheek. I could see blood gushing in between his fingers.

"I fucking hate you! Sonya hates you! You killed Riley!! Do you see what you did?! You killed your brother!!!" I screamed, the hands on my arms getting tighter.

I yanked myself away from the hands which held me but it was of no use.

Finn was too strong.

After a few seconds of fighting I gave up and just stood there. Tears were falling down my face again as I glared at Rick with pure hatred. After a few seconds Rick removed his hands and I could see four, deep scratches along his left cheek, blood dripping down his neck. I felt a tiny bit of satisfaction from the wound I caused on his once perfect face. Rick glared at me and that pissed me off. I started fighting against Finn again and I was suddenly turned around. Finn looked at me angrily and I focused my anger on him.

"You better knock this shit off." He growled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Or else what?"

He grabbed my hair and yanked my face so it was only a few inches from his.

"Are you sure you want to find out?" He asked.

I saw that wild glint in his eyes and felt sick.

"Get in the car." Finn said, pointing at another car next to the one he used in my kidnapping.

I shook my head no. He growled angrily and pushed me towards the car. I fell to the ground and just laid there for a moment before getting myself up to my hands and knees.

"Get up and get your ass in that car." Finn's voice said behind me.

I stayed on the ground until I could finally muster up the courage to punch Finn in the face. As quick as possible I stood up, spinning around and smashed my fist into Finn's face. I smiled when I heard the satisfying crunch of his nose. He fell to the ground and that's when I took my chance.

I ran.

I didn't care where I was going, that didn't matter. All that mattered at the moment was getting out of the empty alley I was in and into public. I ran towards the end of the alley, towards all of the people shopping and chatting and walking around town happily, oblivious to the dark side of the world.

I was almost there.

I could feel the happiness from the other people hit me and was about to run into the street when-

Darkness.

I opened my mouth to scream but it was covered by someone's hand. I could feel coldness around me as I was pulled back, deep into the alley, deep into the dark side of the world. I heard a door open and the next thing I saw was the leather of a seat before my face planted into it. I sat up and looked around. I was in a car with Rick driving and Finn in the passenger seat, holding his nose which was gushing blood. Something was tied around my face so I couldn't speak and my hands were tied with, what felt like rope. I managed to sit myself up as tears started streaming down my face. I looked out the almost black tinted window at the people walking on the sidewalk. Suddenly an ambulance, firetruck and two cop cars went flying past us and a replay of Riley's car smashing into that semi ran through my head. I closed my eyes and screamed. I started hitting my head against the window as flashbacks and images of Tim dying ran through my head.

Is that what happened to Riley? Did he die the same way?

I hit my head against the window harder, hoping to get the memories out of my head that way.

"Would you knock it off?!" Finn yelled.

Just then the window cracked from my head. I could feel some blood dripping from my temple but I didn't care. What I noticed though was that banging my head on the window caused the gag on my mouth to slide down my face.

"I fucking hate you! I hope someone close to you dies Finn!! So you know how it feels to have someone you love die!" I screamed.

He flipped around and smacked me hard across the face. My head smashed into the window from the impact and my vision blurred. I turned my head and focused on Finn.

"What you don't realize, stupid, is that it's already happened to me." He growled.

I shook my head.

"No. You didn't love Lavender. You didn't love her." I whispered.

And turned to look out the window. My words seemed to have an effect on him because instead of saying anything he just sat there. I could feel his eyes on me the rest of the ride until we stopped. We were in a really big city called Titusville. Rick pulled the car into the parking lot of a hotel and went in, booking a room for the night.

Finn's eyes were on me the whole time. What I expected to see when I looked at him was anger. I didn't expect to see sadness. He sighed and looked forward, not saying a word. Finally Rick came back and got in the car. We moved to a parking space and Finn turned towards me. His expression now held anger and annoyance.

"Now Lily. Can we get you out of this car without you misbehaving?" Finn asked.

I didn't answer him.

"I'll make you a deal. If you behave and do as I say than I won't harm your family."

I looked at him then and he showed me his phone. A video was playing and I saw it was of Sonya, Jaime, Blaze, Austin and Dylan. They were all sitting on two beds, watching TV. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"Please don't hurt them." I whispered.

Finn didn't say anything for a moment until he shut his phone.

"Don't give me a reason to then." He answered and got out of the car.

Rick got out and came over to my door, opening it. I got out and Finn came over to my side. His blue eyes looked into mine and I shivered. He put his hand out towards me, palm up.

"Grab my hand." He commanded.

I stared at him with no intentions on grabbing that hand.

"Lily."

Before he could say more I slipped my hand into his. I felt sick as we walked into the hotel. The lady at the register gave us a warm smile, gave us our room key and I was quickly dragged to the elevator. Finn held onto my hand while Rick stood on my left with to bags. I was in a daze as I was pulled out of the elevator and down some hallways. Finally we stopped in front of a room which opened up when Finn unlocked it. There were two double sized beds in there and a couch. The smell of carpet cleaner and air freshener clouded around me as Finn pulled me into the room. As soon as the door clucked shut I yanked my hand from Finn's and walked over to the couch, sitting on it. Finn and Rick started talking quietly as I just sat there in silence. After what seemed like years Finn came over and sat extremely close to me on the couch.

"Rick and I are going to get some food. What do you want to eat?" He whispered.

I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry."

He didn't say anything. He just sat there for a moment before sighing and standing up. I turned my head when he walked over to the door where Rick was.

"Don't think about leaving princess. You're being watched and I'll know if you leave." Finn said and walked out of the room behind Rick.

I stood up and walked over to the bed, crawling onto it. I curled up into a ball and let out all of the tears I was holding back until I was alone. I cried until I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 264K 48
"You know, you aren't like most girls I have met." "Is that a good thing?" "It depends, are you obsessed with shopping?" "That involves walking... so...
1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
226K 5.4K 21
Avery Hunter was a normal popular girl. She is loved by all of her friends and she is really pretty. But one day she has to drop everything and move...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...