Out of Desperation Came Forev...

By gopaperbackwriter

By being a good samaritin one night in a dark alley, Jenna realized that no good deed goes unpunished. But by... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
7 Years Later....
So? What Did You Think?
Read if you Want Something to Read! 23
READ THIS TOO! Lol.

Chapter 5

87 6 1
By gopaperbackwriter

JENNA'S POV:

We must have both dozed off. I woke up first. Again, I had to get over the initial confusion of where I was, and then go through the startling realization of where I was, and then the relief when I zoomed my head over to see Ethan, breathing and fine.

He must have finally wiped the blood from his mouth, because there was a blood smear on the sheet.

That's all we HAD was a sheet. One single, thin sheet. No pillow. One mattress on the floor. One light in the corner. And the three articles of clothing between us both, on our backs.

Surely someone would notice we're missing by now, right? Didn't that man say we slept for days? Three days, right?

More and more as I layed there, the startling revelation hit me, of the dire straits of our situation.

Like...we were REALLY here. This was REALLY happening. Would we be tortured, then finally killed? Should we even TRY to survive? I'd hate to be tortured, only to die in the end anyway.

No.

We have to try and survive. I can't say anything like that to Ethan. He HAS to live. I can't do this without him.

Even though I don't even KNOW him.

Oh, and (the harsh realization just hit me about this, too...) I totally acted like a jerk to this strange man I don't even know, also.

Life is good, I thought sarcastically.

I got up to walk around. Was this really all there was to do from now on? Lay in a bed all day? We'll turn into fat lumpy blobs. We'll lose all our muscles.....

I walked around and inspected each and every spot on the walls. In the corners. On the ceiling. The creases around the door. I even tried the door handle, just in case.

There was truly NO way out. The walls were all brick. Painted white. We couldn't even punch our way through wallboard. We were fucking trapped. Just sitting here, waiting for the bad men to come in and do...whatever they want, I guess, was what they meant by "fun".

I shuddered. A deep, bone rattling shudder. It actually hurt, my muscles were so tight as I shook.

I gave up and went back to the bed. Ethan had rolled over towards me.

And dripping out of his mouth, was blood. Thick, slow blood.

I gasped and ran over to the bed. I shook him. He woke up. Oh thank God.

He looked suprised. "Ethan...you're bleeding somewhere....it's dripping..." I held my hand under his mouth. He reached up and touched his mouth. Inspected his hand and sat up.

He took the sheet and wiped all around his lips. When he got it all cleaned off, he swallowed sharply.

"I taste it...it's not from the outside.", he said when he looked at me.

"Do you hurt anywhere?" I asked.

"My stomach still hurts. It hurt when I sat up." he said.

I immediately stood up and raced to the door and started banging on it as hard as I could.

I started yelling help, and just kept banging.

After about a minute, a man slid the door opened. It wasn't Vince. Or "Sir". This must be Marcus.

I looked past him and wondered what my chances were if I ducked past him and ran.

But I quickly dismissed that, because Ethan wouldn't escape also.

So when Marcus asked "What the FUCK do you want?"

I told him that Ethan's bleeding somewhere inside, and he needs help now.

Marcus looked concerned for a second, but then looked back at me and smirked.

"What are you gonna do for me?"

I instantly felt nauseous.

I saw Ethan's head look up instantly out of the corner of my eye.

I looked over at him. He had more blood coming out now. Dripping down his chin.

I looked back at Marcus.

"Whatever I have to", I told him to his face.

Marcus looked me up and down for a second, then called for Vince.

Ethan kept saying my name. "Jenna. No. I'm fine. Jenna. JENNA! I mean it. NO!! I'm FINE!!"

As he waited for Vince, he just stood there in front of me, staring. Looking me up and down. Totally ignoring Ethan's pleas to me.

I acted brave, so Ethan could get his help...if that's what they were actually going to do for him, but inside my stomach was churning. It ached. I felt waves of nausea washing over me.

What was I going to "have to do"?

Oh God, oh God, oh God.....just make sure Ethan's ok. Then it will all, I cringed at the thought, be worth it.

Vince stepped in, and they both zip tied Ethan's hands and feet, and each lifted him under his shoulders, and carried him out. As they went past, they stopped when he was right in front of me. I could tell they did this on purpose. Just to mess with us. Give us our "last goodbyes" type of thing. Watch the "lovebirds" squirm. Fuckers.

I wouldn't give them a show.

I stood there still brave. But the sight of Ethan all zipped up and being carried, blood dripping out of his mouth faster now, plus the thought of what might happen to me while he was gone, was just too much.

My mouth quivered. My eyes welled up. I called his name and went towards him and put my hands around his neck. As soon as I did, they pulled him away from me, as he winced in pain. God, they were cruel!

I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of that pathetic scene...but I couldn't help it.

They made it even more dramatic. They switched and carried him out so he was still facing me all the way out the door. So the last I saw of him, was his eyes welling up, and a tear in each eye just spilled over onto his cheeks, and the door slammed shut.

I stood there alone, and wept. I wept so hard, I collapsed to the floor right in front of the door.

From that dark alley, till this moment....it had all been so hard! And I had barely even reacted yet.

Well, it all hit me now. And it didn't let up.

Ethan's POV:

I was startled awake by Jenna shaking me. What the hell...?

After we established that the blood was coming from inside my body somewhere, she jumped to the door and went crazy. She looked like a mental patient freaking out, all in white, in a white room, hair all crazy and uncombed. But what a beautiful mental patient.

And still trying to save me. She really WAS my Angel.....

A different man came in the door....."what are you going to do for me?" he said to Jenna.....

Kick him in the balls, hopefully.

"Whatever I have to".

NO!!! No she did NOT just say that. What the hell. I'll fucking be fine. Maybe. The pain in my stomach was throbbing worse now, but I didn't dare let on to Jenna. She's done enough for me. Just let her fucking go and kill me. I'm TIRED of all of this. I'm DONE.

Apparently this guy liked Jenna's offer, because he immediately smiled and called for Vince.

Great. Fucking great.

Now she's gonna fucking whore herself out for me. She'll stop at nothing! God dammit.

"Jenna. No. I'm fine. Jenna. JENNA! I mean it. NO! I'm FINE!!" I called out in vain.

The deal was already done. I couldn't stop anything.

They were gonna take me away, and do whatever they wanted to this woman who didn't deserve a single rainy day in life.

I couldn't put up much of a fight when they put zip straps around my ankles and wrists. They'd either shoot me, or her. And I was starting to feel like I was gonna pass out, now. Maybe from stress. Maybe from knowing what Jenna's immediate future held. Most likely from those, and from loss of blood. I could feel it...taste it, coming up quicker now. I was starting to choke on it. Where was it coming from?

They carried me away, and stopped me at Jenna. Just to torture me, probably. It's not like they had hearts, I knew that.

But I could at least look into her eyes before I left.

She broke down. I didn't want her to do that. She was being so strong. I could tell. I was so proud of her. But the second I looked at her, she lost it.

Her hands around my neck felt wonderful. It was torture when they pulled me away from her.

I lost it too. I hoped she'd be ok. I hoped I'd make it and they'd fix me up and put me back in that horrible room with her.

The door slammed in my face. And they stopped walking. They set me down on the floor right in front of the door, with my knees up in my face. It hurt so bad, sitting like that. I was woozy. I was getting tunnel vision. The blood loss...

And then I heard Jenna.

A horrible wave of sorrow hit her, and she sobbed like a baby, all alone in there. I heard her fall to the floor. I could hear her breath and sobs under the door. Those fuckers WANTED me to hear it.

They really ARE having FUN.

I couldn't take it anymore. I let myself go. I put my head up quickly, knowing it would make the blood leave my head, and it worked. The rest of my vision closed in, and I was OUT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
Trapped. By La

Fanfiction

226K 4K 39
"You aren't going anywhere love. You're staying with me." Those were the words that would end up haunting her life. Emily Ashford was a free spirit o...
45.3K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
2.7K 291 24
All it took was one final beating for Tiffany to finally leave and change her life. And running into Paul McCartney was what made it all worthwhile...