sex lessons ~ mgc

By 5SOSfanfiction_

When innocent Lauren bumps into bad boy Michael, her whole perspective about everything changes and instead o... More

Sex Lessons - A Michael Clifford Fanfiction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Filler
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
filler
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
filler

Chapter 28

23.4K 530 84
By 5SOSfanfiction_

LAUREN'S P.O.V

Michael nudged me slightly and I sat up, yawning.

"Morning." He said raspily, swinging his knee over my body so he was hovering over me and using his hands to hold my hands above my head.

He began kissing my neck softly.

"What's gotten into you this morning then?" I ask.

"Im basically horny as fuck." He whispers.

"I was going to go job hunting today." I whisper as he kisses my neck, an accidental groan slipping my lips.

His hand crawls down my trousers slowly but I shrug him away.

"Not now." I say.

He whimpers slightly, trying again.

"Michael, I said not now." I repeat, climbing out of bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Fuck sake." He mutters.

I brush my teeth and sit on the toilet lid before spitting my toothpaste in the sink and walking back into my bed.

Michael is sat with his back to me on his phone.

"Hey." I say softly.

"Not now Lauren." He says slightly angrily.

I groan and leave the room changing into a simple plain white over sized t shirt and black skinny jeans and a pair of black ankle boots. I put some makeup on and brush my hair, back combing it and making it look presentable.

I pull a leather jacket on and he emerges.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"To find a job?" I say sarcastically.

"Let me drive you?" be says.

"It's fine. You're in a bad mood." I say, walking out.

"No." He says, grabbing my shoulder roughly and pulling me back.

I look at him, gasping as I realise how violent he just was.

"Just let me fucking drive you." He says.

"Ok." I reply quietly and bluntly.

We walk to his car in silence and I get in first, slamming the door and placing my head against the window as he drives silently into town.

We sit in silence as Michael stares at the road and I look out the window, never peering over at him.

"Is here okay?" he asks bluntly.

I nod, opening the door and leaving, walking away quickly.

I feel tears burning in my eyes and hurry into the local public bathroom to sort myself out.

I take a deep breath and one last glance in the mirror before going on my search.

I search for a job, asking in every shop if any are available, but by lunch time i'd still had no luck.

I sat in costa with an iced coffee in the corner and sipped it as I checked my messages.

'Can we talk?' A message from Calum read.

'Of course.' I texted back.

'Are you busy?'

'No, im in the costa in town.' I reply.

'Okay, give me 10 minutes.'

I sit by myself, waiting for Calum to talk about whatever was worrying him. Calum arrives, I can tell he is tired by his scruffy hair and bags under his eyes.

He sees me and hurries over to me, sitting opposite me and placing his phone on the table.

Im not going to start conversation so I simply wait for him to.

"Look," he begins, taking a deep breath. "Im sorry."

I look at him, pushing for him to continue.

"He loves you."

"I never believed you anyway." I said harshly.

"What?"

"I knew that Michael wasn't using me." I say.

"I didn't mean to come between you both." He sighs.

Yes you did, I think.

"You didn't anyway."

"Okay." He sighs, standing and walking over to the queue.

I place my head in my hands and sigh, today has been so difficult and it's only just gone 1pm.

He walks back over with a cup of coffee and sips it carefully, blowing away the steam to make it cooler.

"Anyway, how's you and Michael?" he asks.

"Okay." I sigh, although we're not.

I look around the shop to break awkward eye contact with Calum and see Luke, sat with a girl, I recognise her from the night when Michael passed out just after I kissed Calum.

He looks over at me and his eyes travel to Calum and he gasps.

I gasp and shake my head and he frowns.

"I have to go." I say to Calum before leaving frantically and continuing my search.

I walk into an old mans clothes shop and pluck up the courage.

"Hello, are you taking any new workers? im 17." I smile.

"Ill see." The lady says, walking behind the counter and through a little door.

"We have an opening, ill give you the application." She smiles, printing one out and handing it to me.

"Thankyou so much." I smile before leaving.

I walk down the road, smiling as I remember all the memories I shared with my friends. I chuckle as I remember applying for my job at the small cafe I used to work at, how I walked in, attempting to look professional when I was 15 and begging my manager, James, for a job.

I walked further and saw the train station I used to wait at every evening.

I stood in the station and waited for my train, as I used to every night, the cold, crisp air of the evening causing me to breathe out steam.

The train pulled up and I stepped on, standing by the door and waiting for it to stop at a station near my uni.

It came to a halt and I stepped off, walking down the road and heading towards my uni.

I plugged my earphones in and listened to music as I walked down the road to the campus gates.

I walked through the gates through to the dorm rooms and went back to mine.

My key jangled out of my bag and I unlocked the door, walking in and slinging my bag down by the door and pulling my shoes off, kicking them into the corner of the room.

Michael was sat on my bed and glared at me as I walked in.

"How was your 'job hunt' then?" he asked sarcastically.

"I got a job." I replied.

"Did you get a fucking shag as well?" he said, raising his voice suddenly.

"Excuse me?" I replied angrily.

"I know you fucking met Calum." He spat.

"What is wrong with you? First you get all assy because I won't let you fucking finger me and now you're accusing me of cheating with your old bestfriend? If you knew anything about me you know I wouldn't fucking cheat and you're being ridiculous!" I shout.

"Im not fucking arguing with you Lauren." He says, standing from the bed.

"Well you clearly are!" I shout. "Leave! Fucking leave!"

He groans in anger and slams his fist at the wall before leaving my dorm in a huff.

I wipe away my makeup and change, laying in bed and calming myself down, allowing a few tears of stress and anger to run down my cheeks before closing my eyes and allowing myself to drift to sleep alone, for the first time in so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 5.5K 127
Informationen zu Kpop und allem drum und dran Start: 01.01.2024 Ende: ? โžช Sollte ich Fehler machen, zum Beispiel einen Namen falsch schreiben, eine...
4.9K 1K 48
Hyunjin kann nicht glauben, dass sein bester Freund Minho Selbstmord begangen hat. Er kannte ihn als frรถhlichen, ehrgeizigen Menschen, der schon รผber...
11.1K 625 22
Runa ein junges Mรคdchen, das nach ihrer Schule anfangen hat mit ihrem besten Freund Bobby, einige korrupte Geschรคfte zu vollziehen. Nur leider ist da...