The Shadow Kings Singing Queen

By Novarose7

Haruhi's older sister, Akemi Fujioka , finally comes back to japan after her three year long music contract... More

Part 1 Last concert and coming home
images of Akemi
Part 2 Meeting the host club and becoming a host
Part 3 Our Jobs as an High School Host
part 4 ugghh physical exams
Authors Note
Part 5 jelous of the lady manager
Part 6 Ginger Twins and Their Fight
Part 7 SOS!Cutie get caught in a wave!
Part 8 The beach , an attack , and part of the past
Part 9 Lobelia girls accademy?
Part 10 A Fujioka's day
Part 11 onii-chan being a prince
Part 12 Cuties Bitter Hell and Akemi's Silent treatment
Part 13 Mirrored memory lane
Part 14 The News of understanding
Part 15 Reshing battle at Karuizawa
Cover change
Cover Winner
Part 16 A mentioned Date and unwanted memories
The Past
Facing Akemi's father
Part 17 Kyoya and Akemi's reluctant day out
A/N
RANKED?! SORRY NOT AN UPDATE A/N
Part 18 Interesting plane ride (part 1)
Part 20 long over due (part 3)
Part 21 Awkward and nervous it seems (4)
Part 22 Fuck (5)
Part 23 Sickly thoughts and a brothers conflict
Part 24 mission: Save Fujioka's
Part 25 Halloween realizations

part 19 The cluster fuck of a day (part 2)

1.5K 58 19
By Novarose7

(A/N sorry forgot to add Kyo's picture) 

(English )

(Japanese)
I looked through the window of the limo as Louis drove us, I was so stressed about what the older twins had wanted. I mean Louis didn't seem all that worried when he picked us all up but he did tend to hide his inner worries without even realizing it. Everybody was in conversation or looking at the window watching as we drove by buildings and other cars until we got off the freeway into some town except Kyoya who was typing on his laptop again. "Where are we going? " the twins questioned me, I looked to Louis asking him in English but he became somewhat nervous as sweat ran down his face for a second "Ummm." I raised my eyebrow at him "well you see Jessica and Angelica are working at a concert right now and they didn't really want for you to wait at the house so we're heading to the concert". My eyes narrowed at him "Louis who's performing?" I saw him gulp nervously "that's not importa-" "LOUIS you better tell me or so help me." Louis then put up the divider between the driving compartment and us. I glared at it "LOUIS ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I became angry because if it was who I thought it was I was gonna be ticked. "Um Ake-chan what's going on?" Honey-senpai asked me and I sighed "We are going to a concert" The twins tilted their heads "What's so wrong with that" Hikaru asked "You like music and concerts," Kauro said "I do, but I believe we're going to see my ex" Everything went quiet, Kyoya had stopped typing but then Hikaru started to laugh "oh that's a good one! You're messing with us right?!" Kauro put his hand on his brother's shoulder "I don't think she's joking". "Kauro's right I'm not" everybody's (except for Mori- senpai and Kyoya) eyes widened. Tamaki hugged me, squeezing me almost to death "AH!" " HOW DARE MY PETIT OISEAU (little bird) AlREADY DATE SOMEONE!" The twins mumbled between each other trying to pronounce the French words confused. I squirmed out of Tamaki's grip glaring at him "I wouldn't exactly call it a relationship, we didn't ever kiss or see each other that much" Tamaki still looked bothered, they all did. "What?" "Why didn't you tell us?" Honey-senpai asked I felt a little guilty "Well you never asked and it wasn't really relevant" They all nodded but I saw the twins smirk "Wait a minute" Kauro said "If you never kissed him that means-" "your first kiss-" "WAS KYOYA" they laughed and I felt my face heat up with my embarrassment and anger "Oh yeah! Ake-chan and Kyo-chan kissed because of the twins" Honey-senpai said as Mori-senpai confirmed with a "yeah" Tamaki was slightly flipping out on the twins for bringing up the incident that didn't make his 'daughter innocent'. I wanted to kill the twins and I didn't dare look at Kyoya, I was about to lunge at one of the twins until the car had stopped and Louis opened the door. "We're here" We were in a back alley of the concert building. We all go out and the host club looked sorta disgusted at the back alley and how dirty it was. I walked with Louis to the door "is this Kyo's concert" he smiled sadly at me "m-maybe" he stuttered out. I sighed tiredly as we were ushered in. We followed Louis to a room and when opened there were Jessica and Angelica "hi guys their here-" they squealed and hugged me immediately shoving Louis out of the way which made me laugh "Okay no time to talk" the twins said "put this on" Jessica said pushing an outfit towards me "Why?" I looked at them suspiciously "the person who was supposed to open canceled last second because of food poisoning" Angelica said "so we need you to open" Jessica said to me as my eye twitched "Please!" they begged me I sighed "fine" I said through clenched teeth. "YAY" the squealed hugging me and saying thank you, over and over again.
I sighed, this was the twins for sure doing something last second but then again they didn't expect the open to get sick. I sighed as I turned to the host club as they were very confused but before I could say anything the twins ushered them out of the room.
I sighed sitting in the couch defeated the girls didn't even tell me why I was here. I laid on the couch for a minute just thinking about how this whole trip was so chaotic. I should have expected that I mean the last few months have been terribly hectic because of the host club but thinking about it my life has always been hectic in some way.
I felt bad for the host club having to deal with all this and for some reason I did feel guilty for not telling them about Kyo. I wanted to be more truthful with them about how I am but it's so hard to open up but I couldn't even dream of a time where I would actually talk to them as truthful as I would like.
I sighed as a knock interrupted my train of thought which I think at the time was a good thing. "Please give me a minute I haven't changed yet" and the person on the other side just said "Okay" I held up the outfit the Twins had given me and I scowled at how short it was. 

I slid the dress on and put on the high heels that the twins had given me before sitting in the makeup chair. "C' mon in" I yelled to the person outside and a boy I hadn't recognized came in, he gave a quick 'Hi' before getting to work which meant I needed to be out there really soon.

I sat completely still as I was used to this and he just gave me a simple natural look which is usually what I prefer anyway. He smiled at his handy work as he showed me in the mirror. It was a while since I have had makeup on my face since I've been too ill or lazy to do it.
I smiled at him "You did such a nice job thank you!" he laughed nervously "you're too nice" was all he said simply "I really do mean it" I told him getting off the makeup chair patted him on the shoulder "I must be going but thank you again" He looked at me strangely as I left but as I left I did hear him talk to himself "why does Kyo say she's a bitch? she's like so nice".
That made me snap internally.

I hate Kyo Okamoto

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP brought by Kyoya's never-ending typing~~~~~
I stood on the sidelines of the stage as I waited for the go-ahead to enter.
I messed with the black lace gloves that the manger twins had given me just a few minutes ago.
I finally got the go-ahead as I was practically pushed onto the stage. The audience had quieted once they saw someone was on stage. There were murmurs as I walked to the middle of the stage.

I turned on the mic and sighed quietly as I start to sing.

I wanna be a bottle blonde

I don't know why but I feel conned

I wanna be an idle teen
I wish I hadn't been so clean
I wanna stay inside all day
I want the world to go away
I want blood, guts, and chocolate cake
I wanna be a real fake
Yeah, I wish I'd been, I wish I'd been, a teen, teen idle
Wish I'd been a prom queen, fighting for the title
Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible
Feeling super, super, super suicidal
The wasted years, the wasted youth
The pretty lies, the ugly truth
And the day has come where I have died
Only to find, I've come alive
I wanna be a virgin pure
A twenty-first-century whore
I want back my virginity
So I can feel infinity
I wanna drink until I ache
I wanna make a big mistake
I want blood, guts, and angel cake
I'm gonna puke it anyway
Yeah, I wish I'd been, I wish I'd been, a teen, teen idle
Wish I'd been a prom queen, fighting for the title
Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible
Feeling super, super, super suicidal
The wasted years, the wasted youth
The pretty lies, the ugly truth
And the day has come where I have died
Only to find, I've come alive
Come alive, I've come alive
Oh oh, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh
I wish I wasn't such a narcissist
I wish I didn't really kiss
The mirror when I'm on my own
Oh God, I'm gonna die alone
Adolescence didn't make sense
A little loss of innocence
The ugliness of being a fool
Ain't youth meant to be beautiful?
Yeah, I wish I'd been, I wish I'd been, a teen, teen idle
Wish I'd been a prom queen, fighting for the title
Instead of being sixteen and burning up a bible
Feeling super, super, super suicidal
The wasted years, the wasted youth
The pretty lies, the ugly truth
And the day has come where I have died
Only to find, I've come alive
All our lives
(Feeling super, super, super)
All our lives
When I finished the crowd was completely quiet until I said "hey guys" and everybody exploded and I smiled. "It's nice to be back but I only have one more song before I gotta get off the stage so the real action can begin, so I hope you enjoy this" I walked over to the piano sort of off to the side of the stage and started to play.
(A/N so there is gonna be bits of story in the song just to let you know)~Third point of view~

Akemi had known this song by heart. She looked up to the side of the stage to see the host club and unfortunately Kyo.

"Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long"

Akemi had looked at Kyoya in those lines as she had remembered how she thought she would never see him again and how much he must have hated her for leaving but he didn't show any immediate disdain towards her after admitting who she was.

"No matter what I say or do
I'll still feel you here 'till the moment I'm gone"

Akemi had always felt guilty and pride for what she did, leaving him behind, she felt guilty for fighting with him before but she knew deep down he was proud of her for doing what she wanted and defying him because not many did.

"You hold me without touch
You keep me without chains

I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love
And not feel your reign

Set me free, leave me be
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity"

Akemi had made direct eye contact with Kyo as she sang trying to get her point across of that she didn't want anything to do with him.

"Here I am, and I stand
So tall, just the way I'm supposed to be

But you're on to me and all over me
Oh, you loved me 'cause I'm fragile
When I thought that I was strong
"

Kyo had tried to hold Akemi back and make her feel small under him, make her inferior, taking advantage of her fragileness. She had let him do it in the past but she would never let it continue now that she was free from him.

"But you touch me for a little while
And all my fragile strength is gone"

Akemi blushed as she thought about how Kyoya always did try and raise her up even with their bickering and his snide comments.

Kyoya wasn't one to look back on his actions and regret because he thought himself a very smart man but when it came to Akemi he wasn't always so sure. He wanted her safe and protected for some reason, he tried to reason with it as she was his childhood friend and that was why but he himself had the same struggle with Tamaki with love as he was oblivious to realize that he was deeply in love with the girl on stage singing her heart out.
"Ake-chan is doing really good don't you think?" honey said to Kyoya in a normal voice which none of the host club noticed because they were all watching intensely. At this moment Kyoya felt something warm and welcoming in his cold body as he kept meeting Akemi's gaze. He nodded to Honey-senpai not really saying anything. Honey had smirked lightly as he knew what 

was happening but Honey could also see a certain Kaoru with the same expression as Kyoya.

"Set me free, leave me be
I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity
Here I am, and I stand
So tall, just the way I'm supposed to be
But you're on to me and all over me"

Kyo had felt anger fester as he realized that the majority of the lyrics were at him but he had to keep his cool for he didn't want to get in trouble with the twins again.

"I live here on my knees as I try to make you see
That you're everything I think I need here on the ground
But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go"

Her eyes met his as she had sung the last line because truthfully she didn't know if he was her friend anymore.

"The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down
You're keeping me down, eh ooh
You're on to me, on to me, and all over"
Kyo had stormed away as he was angry but he had to also get ready for his performance.
"Something always brings me back to you
It never takes too long"
Their eye contact didn't break until she played the last cord as the crowd went crazy as she finished the song which made Akemi look to the crowd. "Thank you all for being so great! I hope you have a great rest of your night watching the show!" 

Akemi's P.O.V. 

I walked off the stage quickly as I was instantly attacked by two blonde boys. "That was so great!" they said together then they pulled away from me looking each other up and down confused. 

I wasn't paying attention to Tamaki and Louis to know what happened after that because I was making my way to Kyoya. I had felt flustered for some reason, I didn't get it it's like something happened during that song but it's so hard to decode. "h-hi Kyoya" I managed to stutter out "Akemi" was all he said as he hid his eyes behind his glasses. "Can we talk?" I asked him and he nodded, I looked at the host club as Louis and Tamaki argued but it wasn't a good argument since they couldn't exactly argue in the same language. The rest of the host club was just watching their King argue with the older American. "In Private?" I asked "Of course" he motions for me to go first "you lead the way."
I grabbed his wrist as I pulled him to the room I had gotten dressed and my make up done in. I locked the door behind me as I pushed him against the door and I got on my tip toes looking in his eyes. Kyoya was shocked at my actions. " Akemi what are you doing?" he spoke calmly but I knew he was confused. "I would like to confirm something," I said quickly as my face was bright red from my actions. Kyoya stood up straighter making me stand regularly instead of on my tip toes making him slightly tower over me.
Kyoya changed me spots which meant I was against the wall now. "It's not very ladylike to do something like that."
My heart was beating out of my chest as I looked up at him "Screw being ladylike, I do what I want" I told him and he chuckled at me before he just looked into my eyes "You're a prick you know that?" I said quietly as it felt we were leaning in closer to each other "I'm well aware you make sure to tell me almost everyday Akemi" Hearing him say my name so quietly as we were in such close proximity made tingles up and down my back, I had never felt that before. "Why do you deal with it?" I asked him "I'm not sure what you mean" I looked at his lips and then back to his eyes "with me doing that, me saying that all the time?" he chuckled as he stopped leaning in "I'm not quite sure but one could say it's-" I didn't let him finish as I kissed him.

I fucking kissed Kyoya fucking Ootori.

I could feel he was tense and shocked but then he closed his eyes putting his hands on my hips. It felt amazing to be held by him and to feel his soft lips against mine. I had no other experience kissing someone but this kiss was much different than the one from the accidental one between us. 

He pulled away slowly making my eyes flutter open slowly. 

"wow"

We laughed lightly afterward as we said it at the same time. I looked away from him blushing and embarrassed.

Something that kept running through my head was 

 What does this mean for us now? 

"Kyoya," he looked at me quizzically "hm?"

"What does this mean for us?" Kyoya sighed and let go of my hips "I'm not sure." My heart ached as I heard his answer and I stayed quiet. "I truly don't" I nodded as I started to mentally beat my self up over it, such an idiot but the thoughts were interrupted when I felt arms around me.
Kyoya fucking hugged me "stop beating yourself up" My eyes widened "H-how?-" he cut me off from further questioning "Akemi Fujioka I know you too well as much as you don't want to admit it" I said nothing as I hid in his chest an started to cry out of frustration. I'm such a fucking cry baby.
"I was hoping this would change things" Kyoya sighed again "Maybe it does. Akemi, as much as I don't act it, I am human I have several emotions" I nodded wanting him to continue. "and I have a very strong feeling for you but I don't know what to label it because" He drifted off not finishing his sentence I pulled back slightly from his hug to be able to look up at him and wipe my face. "Because?"
"because I'm afraid of losing my best friend, I mean I already have before because I was to caught up in my own fear and emotions to know how you felt" I looked at the ground "Akemi was our friendship real?" My head immediately shot up looking up at him "of course it was" this was so rare to see Kyoya so vulnerable and open I didn't wanna push my luck so I didn't say anything more as I held Kyoya close. "I never forgot you," He said quietly "and I never forgot you," I said. He hugged me tightly which surprised me. I felt content just being in his arms. I wanted to ask him one last time what this meant for us now But..

The door was slammed open and I freaked out and pulled away from Kyoya looking at the door to see slightly angry and stressed girl twins. Jessica was about to yell at Kyoya before Angelica caught her and told her not to. I looked between them confused "what's going on?" Jessica and Angelica spoke "They want an encore and they want you and Kyo to sing together" I glared

"I refuse."

"Please" they pleaded
"No way in hell"
"Please Akemi we're begging you"
"I'd rather lick satans asshole then deal with that dickwad"
"Akemi that's not ladylike!" They squealed and I shrugged

I felt someone behind and I calm down as I knew it was Kyoya, he whispered in my ear "you should do it they sound desperate" I gave him a look "so?" I could hear the smirk in his voice "they'd owe you big time and they know it"I thought it for a minute before I sighed "fine. I'll do it, but just this once"
I walked out of the room with the three following me. "Thank you, Akemi we really mean it!" "yeah yeah"

I was hooked up to all the stuff before walking onto the stage but I did here the twins questioning Kyoya as well as the blonde boys on where we were. I blushed at remembering what happened. I say Kyo on the stage looking helpless as he didn't know what to tell the fans "Hi everyone" I said waving and some screamed. Kyo smiled as he bowed to me which made the fangirls melt "Kyo" I said through gritted teeth "Just sing and look pretty, won't be too hard considering your already pretty" he said into my ear. I so wanted to kick his ass with the things Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai have taught me. I laughed sarcastically. "let's get this over with" "Just like old times?" he smiled grabbing my hand as the music started and I couldn't pull back.

"You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide
I know you want me
So don't keep saying our hands are tied
You claim it's not in the cards
Fate is pulling you miles away
And out of reach from me
But you're here in my heart

So who can stop me if I decide
That you're my destiny?"
I pulled away from him trying to walk away from him.
"What if we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine
Nothing could keep us apart
You'd be the one I was meant to find
It's up to you, and it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
So why don't we rewrite the stars?
Maybe the world could be ours
Tonight"
I turned around poking his chest pushing him back as I sang trying to pretend that I had feelings for him. The only way I didn't punch him as we sang this song was I pretended he was Kyoya.
"You think it's easy
You think I don't want to run to you
But there are mountains
And there are doors that we can't walk through
I know you're wondering why
Because we're able to be
Just you and me
Within these walls
But when we go outside
You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all
No one can rewrite the stars
How can you say you'll be mine?
Everything keeps us apart
And I'm not the one you were meant to find
It's not up to you
It's not up to me

When everyone tells us what we can be
How can we rewrite the stars?
Say that the world can be ours
Tonight"

Kyo made me spin as he started to dance with me as we both sang.
"All I want is to fly with you
All I want is to fall with you
So just give me all of you
It feels impossible Kyo (it's not impossible)
Akemi "Is it impossible?
Say that it's possible
How do we rewrite the stars?
Say you were made to be mine?
Nothing can keep us apart
'Cause you are the one I was meant to find
It's up to you
And it's up to me
No one can say what we get to be
And why don't we rewrite the stars?
Changing the world to be ours

Kyoya had put his head against mine and I closed my eyes as I sang the last part to him
"You know I want you
It's not a secret I try to hide"

I opened and realized it was Kyo and not Kyoya, I felt like a fool for getting so caught up to think it was him. I pulled away and I turned away as I sang the end as I walked away.
"But I can't have you
We're bound to break and my hands are tied"

I was about to walk off the stage before Kyo had grabbed my wrist and pulled me in shoving his lips against mine making me cringe but the crowd roar with applause. I tripped over my high heels out of shock and clumsiness, I was expecting to fall onto the stage but I felt someone catch me. I looked up and saw that it was Mori-Senpai who had caught me before I hit the ground. Everything was quiet for a moment before the crowd went crazy which gave me the opportunity to get help up from the host club as well as Kyo get off the stage.

As soon as we were off the stage I turned around and bitch slapped Kyo. "How dare you do that to me!" I yelled at him I would have hurt him more if it weren't for Mori-senpai and Louis holding me back. "I'm sorry, okay?! I just really missed you and I really wanna get back with you" before I could yell anything Kyoya and Tamaki blocked me from him. "I do get that Akemi is a stunning young woman but that is no way to "win" a person over," Kyoya said with a dark look in his eyes. Kyoya had never really complimented me so I got flustered and embarrassed from his comment to Kyo"I do agree, That is not a what a gentleman would do" Tamaki added "and you will pay for what happened here today," The twins said together as they were back to back glaring at him.
"Who the hell are you anyways?!" yelled at them. 

"We're your worse fucking Nightmare," Kyoya said darkly

(A/N well this has been an interesting chapter make uwu wonder what happens next) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 22.8K 57
Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once she enters the high school Haruhi takes he...
188K 5.4K 21
When Haruhi fails to mention her older brother who was away to take care of their grandmother, what will the Host Club do once they find out, and not...
29.9K 991 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
19.5K 475 12
Ouran Academy is an elite upper school catering to the ultra-rich. Haruhi and Michiru Fujioka are middle-class scholarship students, Haruhi on an Aca...