loyal┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻donghyuck needs to keep mark loyal and he asks help from jeno╹ ❀ markhyuck (short story) ❀ chogiwa... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ eleven ⌟

24.3K 1.6K 1.3K
By chogiwanese

i am ready!

jaemin snorted as he went to attack mark's player. ❝oh really now?

but before jaemin could land his last move to end mark for the first time in the third round, mark just had to pause the game and groan very loud. lucky for jaemin, jeno went out for practice and renjun had to manage the library. if they were here, they'd think wrong and kill mark for it.

i was about to beat your ass!

mark threw the joystick down the table in front of them and flopped his body down the sofa. ❝jaemin i want him now!

mark..

what?

are you an alpha in a rut?

and that earned a slap behind his head. jaemin whined and rubbed that sore spot as he looked at mark who's frowning at him. the older just crossed his arms and raised a brow at jaemin, ❝will you stop playing around?

okay fine.❞ jaemin placed the joystick down carefully and raised his hands as if he was surrendering. ❝i just wanted to lift the mood up.

hugging his legs, mark went back to being emo. ❝i want him back.

you can't have him back easily you idiot.

then what should i do?❞ mark raised his head and gave jaemin a look. ❝tell me, i am ready for everything.

isn't the reason why he he broke up with you is you not being loyal?

mark nodded his head, recalling jeno's explanation in donghyuck's side. ❝can't i just explain everything to donghyuck? maybe then he'll forgive me and we can get back together.

you think he'll be that easy to believe you?❞ jaemin scoffed while shaking his head. ❝you need to show it, mark.

mark then raised a brow at the younger male who looks like a witch planning something evil. ❝and how do i do that?

leave it to me.

🎮

walking down the hallways, most of the people's attention were already on mark the moment he got inside the building. mark is used to it but he doesn't know why he was feeling nervous. playing his sweaty hands, eyes trembling and lips quivering, gulping every second, and steps getting slower and slower as he walked towards a specific someone who's busy fixing his things inside his locker.

mark didn't know what jaemin is planning but all he was asked to do was to always stick with donghyuck no matter what will happen and no matter how awkward the tension is.

sun—

hey mark!❞ not only mark's attention was caught but also donghyuck's who's eyes quickly moved to mark's direction the moment he heard his name.

who is this girl? mark doesn't even remember her name but he swore he saw her somewhere. probably one of the people he used back then? ❝hi?

are you free right now?❞ she then went dangerously close to mark and invaded his personal space, drawing circles on the male's chest with her long ass sharp nails. ❝i need help in something.

he actually has nothing specific to do other than walking donghyuck to his class which he hasn't asked the younger for it yet. ❝well i—

mark's eyes travelled to donghyuck's direction and he could have sworn that he saw him gritting his teeth. donghyuck had his eyes squinting at that sight which wondered the tanned male why he is feeling this way. he broke up with mark, he shouldn't be feeling this way.

he was the one who freed him even when mark didn't want to let go of the relationship they had. donghyuck shouldn't mind his business. mark right now is just his roommate and no one more than that. but the way how that girl is giving him those heart eyes and how she was doing everything to get mark's dic— dictionary of organs.

donghyuck doesn't know if he still has this stupid feelings for mark or it's just his failed fried eggs making him feel weird.

and since he didn't want to admit that he still loves his ex boyfriend, donghyuck is blaming mark's failed fried eggs.

need help in that?

donghyuck was snapped out from his thoughts and just realized that he still had his locker opened despite of getting the things he needed out. closing his locker, donghyuck turned to face mark and raised a brow with that sweet smile of his. ❝and what are you doing here mark lee?

that's right, that's the donghyuck he himself know.

i'm guessing you need help.❞ mark said with his eyes on the books donghyuck is holding.

i don't.❞ donghyuck's eyes then went to the girl who's furious behind him. ❝but maybe she does.

i'm still helping you.❞ this seagull looking canadian is not taking no as an answer. he then took the books on donghyuck's hands and was thankful for his brain for still remembering the tanned male's schedule for the day.

mark!❞ donghyuck groaned and went to take an apologetic bow at the girl who flirted with his ex boyfriend (although he does know she doesn't deserve one) before catching up to his stubborn boy— ex boyfriend. ❝leave me alone, they are looking at us.

mark continued to walk with that smile on his face, ❝let them look.

all eyes are on us.❞ donghyuck felt so small in their gaze, making him scoot closer to the stubborn male beside him.

mark stopped and then went to look down at donghyuck who's pulling a very cute frustrated look. ❝and my eyes are on you, only you.

would it be better to lie and say that donghyuck didn't feel his heart going crazy after hearing that from mark lee?

meanwhile, jaemin in a distance was smiling at the sight of mark ignoring the girl whom he paid to flirt with mark. jaemin only asked her to talk to him, not to lay her filthy hands on him but either way it worked and that's all that mattered.

and now that her job is done, she went to jaemin and the boy never knew she would still continue being a hoe.

so jaemin—

nope.❞ jaemin sent her a smile before pointing his two boyfriends who had their brows raised and arms crossed, watching the scene unfold and waiting for jaemin to go to them. ❝i'm gay and i'm loyal.

what—

adios!

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 7K 90
(KAREENA Friendship)Love is not only made for lover's. It is also for Friends who love each other better than Lover's
311K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
225K 11.6K 101
"It's okay to be scared, but you have to go out there, open up, love, make mistakes, learn, be stronger, and start all over again." - Unknown
20.5K 920 9
as he gradually opened up, so did his feelings for the other.