Daughter of PRESENT MIC

By Storm-Phoenix

You is the daughter of Present mic. You go to U.A. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee Started: November 17 2018 Ended: unknown More

Quirk and things Ch 1
Chapter 2 U.A Entrance Exam
Chapter 3 Quirk Assessment
Chapter 4: All Might
Chapter 5: Class President
Chapter 6: U.S.J
Chapter 7: Getting ready
Chapter 8 UA Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 9 Sports festival part 2
Chapter 10: After the sports festival
Chapter 11: Time to Pick some Names
Chapter 12: HERO NAMES
Chapter 13: Well...Goodbye
Chapter 14: Internships
Chapter 15: Back to School (Oh hell Naw)
Chapter 17: Pool Day Fun
Chapter 18: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter 19: Test of Courage
Chapter 20: The Broken Spirit
Chapter 21: The After Math
Chapter 22: Moving into Dorms
Chapter 23: Creating Ultimate Moves
Yo

Chapter 16: Final Exams

2.2K 47 110
By Storm-Phoenix

TIME SKIP to lunch

I got my food and sat next to Uraraka. I was eating my food while Iida and Izu were talking about the final exams. While eating, I was trying to figure out what happens when Toru eats. Then Monoma just came in a elbowed Izu. 

Monoma, "Oh, sorry. Your head was so big that I accidentally hit it."

Izu, "You're from Class B...Um...Monoma! Hey how dare-"

Monoma, "I heard you guys met the hero killer. Just like at the sports festival, you guys in Class A just have to have all the attention, huh? But that attention isn't because people have high hopes for you. It's because you keep attracting trouble, right? Oh, that's scary. Someday, the rest of us might also be cause up in the trouble you bring and become victims as well...Like getting cursed by the god of pestilence!"

"Monoma, you're such a meany. Hmph." I pout. 'That was a lot of dialog.'

Monoma, "Eh!" Then Kendou whacked his neck and he fell. Kendou holding his food so it won't spill.

Kendou, "Monoma, that's not funny. Don't you know what happened to Iida? Sorry, Class A. This guy's heart's just kinda, you know."

'Na, he seems fine to me. Oh you guys be thinking wrong.'

Kendou, "You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right? Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam."

'Why do I feel like it's gonna be different for Class A because we are "better"? I jinxed it, didn't I?'

*.....yeah*

'Dang it.'

Kendou, "An upperclassman friend of mine told me. It's kind of cheating, though."

'I missed something didn't I?' I look over to Izu to see him mumbling about stuff. Then my ears picked up something.

Monoma, "Are you an idiot, Kendou? We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable Class A!"

"Monoma, you think I'm detestable? You meany." [Le pout]

Monoma, "Eh! I-" He got bonked on the head.

Kendou, "They're not detestable!" and now she's dragging Monoma away.

"Pfff. That looks so dumb."

TIME SKIP

Denki/Mina, "Oh yeah! Oh, it'll be easy if it's robots!/ Yeah, yeah!"

Shoji, "You guys look like you'd have a hard time controlling your quirks against people."

Denki, "Yeah! But I can just let loose with robots, so it'll be a cinch!"

Mina, "And it'll be a cinch for me to melt them!"  'What's a cinch?'

Sero, "Now you just need Yaoyorozu to help you study, and you'll be set for the finals!"

Mina/Denki, "We'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!"

Bakugo, "It doesn't matter if they're people or robots. They're the same if you beat'em up, right? What're you idiots talking about it being a cinch for?"

Denki, "Who're you calling an idiot?!"

Bakugo, "Shut up! If you need to control your quirk, then control it! Idiot!" [le turn] "Hey, Deku! I don't know if you've figured out how to use your quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way."

Uraraka, "Oh, he must be talking about how Deku was moving like Bakugo the other day."

Mina, "Oh, yeah!"

Bakugo, "I don't need another half-assed result like at the sports festival. At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, so we'll see who's better whether you like it or not." [raises hand to point at Izu] "I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!" [Le pause, then turn] "Todoroki! You, too!" [Le storm out the door]  'What happened to him calling Todoroki icey-hot? Also, are you on your man period?'

Kiri, "It's been a while since I've seen Bakugo that intense."

Tokoyami, "Impatience...? or hatred?"

TIME SKIP to you going home

"Dad! Where the heck are you, you banana!"

Dad, "I'M NOT A BANANA!"

"Chill Dad! It was a joke. So did you buy the ice cream?"

Dad, "No."

"YOU BAKA! I WANT ICE CREAM!"

Dad, "Oh geez. I can't buy ice cream but I can make it up to you."

"How!"

Dad, "You choose."

"Eh? Choose what?"

Dad, "I'll tell you later but you have to study,"

"No."

Dad, "Why? You're gonna get the bad grades."

"No, I'm not. Remember? I have to power of remembering stuff and I got like 105% on the entrance exam."

Dad, "Oh, Riiiigght. I forgot."

WRITTEN EXAM - DAY 1

I read over the test. 'So, I'm supposed to write a story about my friends selling rocks. Seems easy.'

*Yeah, it is, that's cuz I took the exact same test.*

WRITTEN EXAM - DAY 3

Dadzawa, "Pencils down, everybody! The last person in each row, collect the answer sheets and bring them here."

*Sort of forgot where you sat so, you be in the back*

I get the tests and walk up to the front.

Mina, "Thanks, Yao-momo!"

Denki, "I didn't leave anything blank, at least!"

Caterpillar, "Now, go change into your hero costumes and meet me at the center plaza."

The everyone was walking to there lockers to change. I was stopped by Second In Command.

My Second Dad, "Bring your staff too."

"Ok."

PRACTICAL EXAM AREA - CENTER PLAZA

Dadzawa, "Now, we will begin the practical exam. Of course, it is possible to fail this exam. If you want to go to the training camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

Jiro, "There are a lot of teachers..."

Dad #2, "I expect that you all have gathered information ahead of time and have some idea of what you will be doing."

Denki, "We're fighting robot warriors like at the entrance exam, right?"

Mina, "Fireworks! Curry! Test of Courage!"

Nezu, "Too bad! For various reasons, the exam will be different starting this time!" [Nezu popped out]

Sero/Ojiro/Jiro/Momo, "Different?"

Nezu, "From now on, we want to focus on person-to-person combat and hero work, and stress teaching that is closer to actual fighting. So...We'll have you form teams two to fight against one teacher!"

Uraraka, "Against...the teachers?"

Dadzawa, "In addition, the pairs and who each pair will be up against have already been decided. These were determined at my discretion based on various factors, including fighting style, grades and interpersonal relationships, so here they are: First, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are one team, and they're fighting me. And Midoriya and Bakugo are a team, and their opponent..."

[All Might falls from the...clouds?]

All Right, "I...will do it! Work together to beat me, you two!"

Nezu, "And now, we'll announce the teams and the teachers they'll be up against all at once!"

1st Match  Cementos vs Kirishima, Sato

2nd Match  Ectoplasm vs Tokoyami, Tsuyu

3rd Match  Power loader vs Ojiro, Iida

4th Match  Eraser Head vs Todoroki, Momo     

5th Match  Thirteen vs Uraraka, Aoyama

6th Match  Nezu vs Mina, Denki

7th Match  Present Mic vs Jiro, Koda

8th Match  Snipe vs Hagakure, Shoji

9th Match  Midnight vs Sero, Mineta

10th Match  All Might vs Bakugo, Izuku

11th Match  ????????? vs (Y/N)

'Author, explain please.'

*how about, na*

'Oh come on.'

Nezu, "The time limit for the exam is thirty minutes! Your objective is either to put these handcuffs on the teacher, or to have one of you escape from the stage!"

Dense Pikachu, "Capture the teacher or escape...It's kind of like the combat training."

Pink child, "Is it really okay to run away?"

Nezu, "yup." 

Parrot, "But it'll be different from the combat training! You'll be up against someone waaaaay better than you!" [Air DJ-ing]

Jiro, "Better...than us? I can't really imagine it, though..."

Dad, "Dummy! Hey girl, watch your mouth! You hear?"

"Dad, stop being a parrot!"

Thirteen, "This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. Please think of us as villains."

Snipe, "Assuming you come across the enemy, if you think you can win a fight against them, then that's fine. However--"

Sleep Deprived, "In cases where there's too big a difference in your abilities, it would be smarter to run away and get help. Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya, (y/n). I'm sure you four understand this well."

'Umm, yeah. I think, I'm not sure anymore.'

Each of them whispered something inspirational, while I'm over here wondering why I have no partner.

All Might, "That's right! Your decision-making skills are being tested! But with these rules, you're probably thinking the only choice is to run, right? That's why we had the support course make these for us!"

Dad (in the background), "Ultra compressed weights!"

All Might, "We'll put on about half our body weight. It's to give you a handicap. It's old-fashioned, but it makes it hard to move and eats up stamina!" [whispering] "Oh shoot, they're heavier than I thought..." [Back to talking loud] "By the way, there was a competition to decide on the design, and we ended up using Young Hatsume's."

Bakugo, "To allow us to consider fighting you, huh? You're underestimating us."

All Might, "I wonder."   

*In the anime, he looked like Sans at that point. I was like, holy crap*

Mr. Sleep, "All right, each team will take the practical exam in order on the prepared stage. Sato, Kirishima, get ready."

Kiri/Sato, "Yes, sir!"

The Second Stage of a butterfly, "Those waiting their turn can watch the exams or think of strategies as a team. Do what you want. That's all."

"Uh, Mr. Aizawa. I have a question. Who I'm I going against?"

Sleepy Boi, "Follow me." 

'Not creepy at all.'

Class, "Huh?!"

Then I follow him to the staff area.

"So why am I here?"

Dad, "You remember how I said I would let you choose and you were confused? Yeah, you get to choose who you fight, but with two conditions, since you were trained by some teachers here, you will have to fight two teachers and since the other students will be tired after their fight, you'll have to fight alone."

"Oh, well. I'm gonna choose you because you didn't get me by ice cream in my time of need."

Auntie M, [Le gasp] "You didn't get her ice cream? How could you, and in her time of need?" [Le death stare]

"Ok then, I choose Midnight too then."

I walk toward the door but when I was there, I said one last thing.

"Try not to hurt my friends too much." 

Then I walk out and into the monitor room.

Izu, "-udents and the teachers fight. Besides, even if I wanted to talk about strategies..."

Uraraka, "I see. Well, for me... It's like there's no point trying to talk to him. That's why I thought I'd try to use everyone else's fights for reference."

Izu, "Maybe we can ask (y/n) about the teachers because she knows them."

"No answers will be thrown out today."

Uraraka/ Izu, "Huh?!"

I stood between them. 'I don't ship this. I needs to me tododeku or  bakudeku.'

Uraraka, "Why not? Don't you want your friends to pass?"

"Well, yes, but they have to do it by them selves. It won't be like that in the real world."

Speaker:  Team Sato and Kirishima, practical exam. Ready, go!"

On the screen, Kiri and Sato were both running out in the open. Then Uncle Mentos made a big slab of rock stick out. That caused Kiri and Sato to jump back. Sato chugged some sugar and Kiri got ready, then they both ran toward Uncle Mentos and punched all the walls he made.

Uraraka, "You can do it, Kirishima, Sato!"

'What ever they are doing, they should change it, if they keep it up, they're going to tire out and lose.'

Izuk, "They won't win at this rate."

Uraraka, "Huh?"

Izu, "Kirishima and Sato's quirks are amazing, but there's a limit to how long they can use them. On the other hand, I don't think Mr. Cementoss has that. The more time passes, the more of a disadvantage Kirishima and Sato will be at."

Uraraka, "No way..."

Izu, "This practical exam is pitting students against teachers they'd have a hard time with on purpose. I think they key will be how they deal with their weaknesses to pass."

Recovery Girl, "That's exactly right. Before your own turns come around, you should think carefully about your compatibility with the teacher you'll fight."

I look back at the screen and I notice that Sato was slower and stayed in place. I looked over Kiri and saw him look at his hand. Then they both got covered by cement. Uncle Mentos let them out of the cement ball and the bell rang signaling that their test has ended.

Speaker: Team Sato and Kirishima retires due to both members  losing consciousness.

Recovery Girl, "Oh dear, it's only the first match, and I already have work?"

'Mood.'

Uraraka, "No way."

Izu, "Their quirk were too ineffective against his."

'Wait I chose Auntie M and Dad. Hehe, Auntie M can't use her quirk on me because Dad would fall asleep and be useless. If Dad were to use his quirk, I won't care because I'm used to it while Auntie M isn't. Wow, I just let myself win this, unless they made a plan like, giving ear muffs to Auntie M but that could cause her to not be able to hear me or Dad. Isn't Dad's voice thingy used to control the direction of his voice? Oh dang.'

Speaker: Team Asui and Tokoyami, practical exam. Ready, go!

Right when the speaker said, "Go!" Uncle Plasm made clones of himself. Then the clones started to run as them but Tokoyami used dark shadow and grabbed Tsu and threw her up on a ledge. While in the air, she used her tongue to grab Tokoyami and yeeted him up onto the ledge.

Uraraka, "All right!"

Izu, "An escape only those two could pull off!"

Recovery Girl, "Communication skills. In this society, it's a simple but important skill for heroes to have. More than being able to pull off the perfect team play with a specific sidekick, it's better to be able to achieve a certain standard with anyone."

Izu, "Um, even though this is an exam, each student is being made to deal with their weakness on purpose, right?"

RG, "That's right."

Izu, "I wonder what Tokoyami and Asui have to work on. I can't imagine Mr. Ectoplasm's quirk being a bad match-up for theirs..."

RG, "No, it is bad...for Fumikage Tokoyami."

Uraraka, "Why is that?"

RG, "You'll see."

We all look back at the screen to see Tokoyami and Tsu running across the ledge thingy. Then some clones appeared on the ledge where they were running. Then dark shadow started to crash into the clones. While 4 were down, a few formed behind him which Tsu deleted. Tokoyami used dark shadow again but this time, the clones moved away from it. Then Tsu just picked him up with her tongue and yeeted him up above her.

RG, "Fumikage Tokayami's strength is his quick attack and range that lets him keep his distance. But looking at it another way, he won't hold up if something does get in close."

Uraraka, "Tokoyami had a weakness like that...?"

Izu, "So that's why he's up against Ectoplasm with his many clones that can appear unexpectedly..."

RG, "On the other hand, Tsuyu Asui...An excellent student with no clear weaknesses. Therefore, she must provide support to her ally, who, as you said, is powerful and has few weaknesses. Her ability to keep calm can provide emotional support to others in a crisis."

'I just realized something. The two teachers going against me are the students and I'm the teacher. I want mac and cheese. Where's my stick?'

I look at the area where I put my stick and it was there. I take it out and I spin it around and then I make it go back into it's holder. I look back at the screen, Uncle Plasm had been cuffed on his leg. 'It's not hand cuffed, it's leg cuffed.'

Next was Iida and Ojiro and they went against Power Loader. 

[ Intervention ]

Since Phoenix over there was too lazy to write the chapter and was in a hurry, Miss. Phoenix or as you readers call them, Author, just wrote who won and who didn't. 

- Signed (y/n) the character, not you reader

Ojiro and Iida won, because Iida Yeeted Ojiro to the exit gate, but then got stuck in the floor.

Momo and Todo won, because flash grenades and memory steel.

Uraraka and Aoyama won, because of Uraraka letting go, then do some flip-y move.

Mina and Denki lost, because of chain reactions and a hellbent principal.

Koda and Jiro won, because my Dad was scared to death by bugs.

'Oof, I'm gonna yeet a bug at you now.'

Hagakure and Shoji won, because Snipe accidentally touched a booby. Never touch a girl's tit without permission. 

Mineta and Sero won, because of almost suffocating and....jealousy. 

Izu and Bakugo won, because of them doing the impossible, working together, and Izu being yeet by Bakugo.

I walk out the door and I go to my area to fight or run. 'Hopefully Dad isn't crippled from the bugs.' 

Speaker: Team (y/n), Practical Exam. Ready, go!

I run over to some shadows and quietly sneak over to the exit gate. 'You must be wondering, hey, why am I going to the exit gate? Well, that's because I don't want to cripple my family even more. But I still want to cripple my Dad. I just wanted ice cream.' I find a rock and I move it, then I pick up some bugs and I put them a container. I wait a few seconds and there was still no sound. 'Huh? That's weird.'

I was close to the exit gate now and out of no where. Dad just yeeted himself in front of me.

Dad, "Ha! You thought that this was easy? Well, you thought wrong!"

"Oh yeah? Well, I don't care, it's an exam, exams do this!"

Dad, "WHO CARES!"

"NOT ME, THAT'S FOR SURE."

Dad, "OH COME ON! NOT JUST A TINY BIT?"

"YEP!"

Then I take out my staff and do some twirls with it, then did the 'come at me' juster with my hand.

"Shall we dance?"

Dad, "We shall."

I run toward Dad with my stick pointed straight at him. Then he grabs the stick like a crippled flute. I notice  that he grabbed it, so I front flip over him and twist the staff so I'm holding it normally while he holds it backwards. Then I hold the staff with one hand and I take out some bugs, and I yeet them on him.

Dad, "aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Then I slap his face. 

"That's for screaming in my face."

Then I genitally kick his [ censored ]. By genitally I mean like a punch from me a full force.

Dad, "OOF." [le fall on floor covering his [ censored ].

"That was for forget my ice cream."

Dad, "Midnight. NOW!" [ doing weird hand jesters ]

Then Auntie M just yeeted herself out of a bush.

M, "I CAN'T HEAR ANYTHING!"

"Ok." 

I put the hand cuffs on Dad, then I look over to Big Tits. *my gay is showing* 

"COME AT ME!"

A time at night, "OK!"

I ran at her but she threw a rock at me and it hit my leg.

"Ow."

'Holy crap that hurt a lot, why must you hurt a child?''

I take out a smoke grenade and threw it at 12 A.M. Then I run to the darkness. I run over to the exit gate because I might run out of time, then some sort of smell came. 'Heck! I don't have anything to help me!' I look around to find anything to help me breathe. 'Oh heck, I'm tired.' I slap myself. 'No! No sleep.' I look at my speaker set and I look at the buttons. [ mask ] 'I'm dumb.' I click it and it turned into a mask.

'Cool.'

I waited a bit and I grabbed a rock and threw it at the floor.

*TONK*

Moon high, "So the mighty have fallen."

The pink gas slowly disappears. I climb up a tree. I take out the other hand cuffs. I try to find her but she wasn't there.

'Heck.'

I turn around and I look at the trunk of the tree and boom, she was there. I jump down from my tree and I hand cuff her.

Speaker: Team (y/n) passed the exam, due to both teachers being hand cuffed. That concludes the exams.

I walk over to the locker rooms to change. While walking over, Monoma notices me.

Monoma, "Hey (y/n)."

"Hi."

Monoma, "So, did you pass?"

"Yeah."

We reach the locker rooms.

"This is my stop. See you later at the camp."

I change then I shimmy over to my class.

Mina, "Everyone... I'm looking forward to hearing your stories...about training camp..."

Izu, "W-we don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!"

Sero, "Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it."

Denki, "If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam... If you guys still don't get it, then you're dumber than monkeys!" [pokes Izu's eyes]

Sero, "Calm down. That's too long. I don't know, either. Our team passed thanks to Mineta but I was just sleeping the whole time. Anyway, since we don't know how they're scoring it..."

Denki, "If you feel bad for us, then I dunno, just bring me back lots of stuff!"

*woosh*

Dadzawa opened the door.

Dadzawa, "Once the bell rings, get in your seats."

Then everyone went to their seats.

Commander Sleep, "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... everyone is going!"

Denki/Mina/Sato/Kiri, "A last minute twist!"

Kiri, "We can go, too?!"

Mina, "Really?!"

Mr. Sleeps, "Yes. Some failed, but no one failed the written exam. In the practical, Kirishima, Kaminari, Ashido, Sato, and Sero failed."

Sero, "I knew it.." [face palm] "Just because my team passed didn't mean I scored high enough not to fail..."

Caterpillar, "For this time's exam, we on the villain side  made sure to leave a way for the students to win while watching to see how you all would take on the task at hand. If we hadn't, most of you would've gotten stuck before you started."

Ojiro, "So when you said you were really out to crush us..."

Dad #2, "That was to make you feel cornered. In the first place, the training camp in the woods is one to increase strength. So those who failed need it the most. They have to get stronger. It was rational falsehood."

Iida, "I was tricked again! As expected of U.A." [le stand] "However, since you lied to us twice, our faith in you will waver!"

Uraraka, "Wow, you're being a wet blanket, Iida."

'Don't say that to my holy child.'

Dadzawa, "That's true. I'll consider that. But I wasn't lying about everything. Failure is failure. We have prepared a separate time for extra lessons for you all. Frankly, it'll be tougher that the extra lessons you'd get if you stayed at school."

TIME SKIP to the end of the school day

Ojiro, " Well, in any case, I'm glad we can all go together."

Iida, "A week of training camp, huh?"

Izu, "We'll have to bring a lot with us."

Denki, "I don't have a bathing suit or anything. I'll have to buy a bunch of stuff."

Grape, "Night vision goggles-"

Hagakure, "Oh, then since we're off tomorrow, and we just finished our exams, why doesn't Class A all go shopping together?!"

Denki, "Oh, good idea! Wouldn't that be the first time we all hung out together?"

Kiri, "Hey, Bakugo, you're coming too!"

Bakugo, "Like I'd do something so irritating."

Izu, "Will you come too, Todoroki?"

Todo, "I go visit my mom on our days off."

'My ship.'

Rape grape, "You guys are such party poopers! Get a clue, you clueless guys!"

TIME SKIP to the next day

I go to the mall to meet up with my classmates.

I look around and I find them near the entrance.

"Hey guys!"

Uraraka, "Hey (y/n)!"

"Come on, TO THE MALL!"

Uraraka, "Meet us back here at 3!"

Then I ran off to find stuff I need. Then I turned around and walked to Hot Topic. I looked around and found a cool looking backpack. It had some flames and a dragon on it. I took it and walked up to the cashier and placed it on the table thing.

Cashier, "Is that al- Holy crap, you're a U.A student?! I saw you on T.V. Man, this is so cool. Wait, didn't you get 2nd place?"

"Yeah. Why?"

Cashier, "That's so cool. Can I get your autograph?"

"Sure."

Then I signed a U.A poster that he had.

I take out the money to pay for the backpack.

Cashier, "No no no, umm. You can have a 35% discount."

"Really? Thanks."

I give him the money then I yeet myself out of the store. 'Hmm, what else do I need? Hmmm, oh wait, I need some bug spray.' I walk around to find a store with bug spray but I couldn't find one. So I just got a compass and a morse code devise. Then I walked around and saw Uraraka.

"Hey Uraraka. What are you doing looking over the wall?"

Uraraka, "Oh, I was just ready to go back and apologize to Deku."

"Why? Did something bad happen?"

Uraraka, "What? No no no, I just left him behind because I was embarrassed."

"Oh, well, can I come with you? I bought all the stuff I need, I think, minus the bug spray."

Uraraka, "Yeah, I need some bug spray too."

I turn around to look for a shop that sells bug spray. It was behind me. 

"Hey, Uraraka, the shop behind us sells bug spray."

Uraraka, "Really?"

"Look for your self."

Then she turns around.

Uraraka, "How did I not notice that?"

So after that, we went in and bought bug spray and went to find Izu. So we went back to the area where Uraraka saw him last and some dude with a black hoodie was holding Izu by the neck but with only four fingers.

Uraraka, "Deku..? A friend...? No...Get your hands off him..."

Izu, "It's nothing! I'm fine! So don't come close!"

The dude with the blue hair let go of his hands.

Chapped lips, "Oh, you had a friend with you? Sorry 'bout that. I'm off, then." [Quietly] "If you try following me, I'll get angry."

Then he walks away. 'That voice sounds familiar. Wait, that was the villain that had the hands all over him.'

Both Uraraka and I run over to Izu.

Uraraka/Me, "Deku!/Izu!"

Izu, "Wait, Tomura Shigaraki! What is All for One after?"

Handy, "Who knows? More importantly, you should be careful. The next time we meet will likely be when I have decided to kill you."

Then he disappeared into the crowd. Later on, Uraraka reported the incident, and the shopping mall was temporarily closed. The heroes and police in the ward undertook an emergency investigation, but in the end, they couldn't find Tomura Shigaraki. Izu was taken to the police station that day, most likely to tell Mr. Tsukauchi, who is investigating the League of Villains, what happened. We all went home. The next day, we went back to school and went to the assembly, there, Principal Nezu told us that we all did a great job on the final exams and that summer vacation is about to begin.

This concludes season 2

4633 words,

Sorry for making you wait so long. I just felt like when I finish season 3 in my book, it's gonna stop for a while because season 4 hasn't come out yet, but hey I'm gonna do a new thing at the end of my books, it's called, Question of the chapter. It's where I ask you a question here, and you can either answer it or not. It's gonna hove 2 questions, 1 about the book, 1 about random stuff.

Book question: Did you like this chapter?

Random question: If you found out someone you know was depressed, what would you do?

6/11/2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1K 21
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐ˆ๐ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ แœฐ ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ด๐‘ท ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ป แœฐ โ†ณ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
6K 227 15
under it all she is kind under it all she cares under it all she just wants to be loved !!!TRIGGER WARNING!!! -Physical Abuse -Abuse -Mental Illness
393K 10K 45
[[COMPLETE]] You are the daughter of the great pro hero Present Mic and you are attending UA Academy, Class 1A. You immediately make friends with eve...
682K 13.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...