Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

twelve

9.2K 428 96
By Missnellywrites

Dakota Wilson

"Oh now you wanna show up." Dakota rolled her eyes at her mother walking into her parents house.

She walked in and seen her Dad, Maurice sitting on the couch watching television and her little brother Jace next to him on his Phone they brought him for his 11th birthday.

"Hey daddy." She walked over to him giving him a kiss on the cheek while he greeted her.

She went over to Jace and nudged his head saying, "Hey ugly."

"Potato head." He said not looking up at her.

"Ima let that slide." She laughed sitting on one of the single couches.

"So why you here?" Her mother Dara said walking over to the couch sitting down next to her husband.

Dakota scrunched her face up looking at her mother before smartly replying, "Dont even worry mama you wasn't even the person I wanted to see,"

"Little girl am I supposed to feel a type a way."

"I don't really care what you feel."

"Dakota." Maurice said sending her a look.

Dara chuckled shaking her head, "You must think you talking to your friends or something cause I don't tolerate disrespect. You could take ya fast ass back to that raggedy ass apartment."

"Oh god here you go with the fast ass talking." Dakota rolled her eyes.

"Yeah here I go and I'm gonna bring it up all the time."

"I get it. You wanted the perfect daughter but sometimes things don't end up how you want it."

"Yeah it didn't because you had to go lay on ya back for that boy, being like all them other girls and listening to that sweet talk that's how you ended up just like you did."

"So that's what this is about." She scoffed, "First off He didn't talk me into nothing. He was my best friend and I loved him and he loved me and I trusted him with that."

"Yeah and that's why ya ass was sent to your grandmother cause I was not putting up with that type of embarrassment, an eighteen year old knocked up by some thug."

"You didn't even give him a chance when you met him. You judged him off of his looks because of the tattoos and shit, you're  such a disgusting person mom. What? Did you want me to marry a doctor like daddy or something like you did?"

"Yeah I did, that would of been better. It's such a shame you did all that just to abort the baby in the end." She shook her head.

"You are such a bitch!" Dakota stood up from the couch.

"Aye. Kota watch ya mouth." Maurice said standing up once he seen Dara stood up.

"What did you just call me?" Dara walked up to her daughter.

"You heard me. You're a fucking bitch."

Dakota held her cheek from the stinging sensation right after Dara slapped her. Maurice jumped in between as Jace looked up now intrigued in the conversation.

"No child of mine will ever disrespect me in my fucking house."

"Well don't worry." Dakota picked up her purse. "I never seen you as my mother anyway just my egg donor. After today you are so dead to me." Dakota gave her a look before storming off towards the front door.

Arriving back to her apartment Dakota placed her purse on top of her counter. She sighed placing her elbows on the counter pulling at her hair.

"Fucking bitch. Fucking bitch!"She yelled shaking her head still pulling at her hair,

"FUCKING BITCH!" Dakota yelled bursting into tears as she knocked off the magazine and fruit ball she had on the counter.

"How could she throw that shit back in my face?"She mumbled wiping her face.

Dakota was more than anything hurt her mother had the nerve to throw the abortion in her face. Something that happened 8 years ago. The story she had told Montana about to the reason she left Montana wasn't the truth. The part about moving with her grandmother was the truth but the reason wasn't. Dakota didn't even have the plan of going to college but she never told her parents. When she told them she had got pregnant Dara instantly called up her mother telling her she was coming to stay with her. The only reason Dakota obeyed was because she knew what Montana wanted to do with his life and he had his mind set to that and she didn't wanna ruin that all because she had gotten pregnant.

Going to her grandmothers she thought it would be a better choice but it still felt like she was at home with her mother. Her grandmother Teresa gave her an ultimatum of going to community college or getting a part time job and she picked the college. Living with Teresa she always made it her duty to put Dakota down on how she was just like the other thots getting pregnant but these "thugs" who claim they love them and really don't.

With all the negativity around her Dakota just knew she wouldn't be able to walk around with a baby and let alone take care of one by herself. She had made an appointment and two days later she aborted her baby. Now 8 years later it always haunted her on how she got rid of her baby, hearing now Montana had kids really did make her feel away but she knew it was all her fault.

"I'm so sorry baby." She held her chest looking up at the ceiling.

Kacey Lamont

Kacey checked herself out in her phone camera before placing it back in her bag. Tiara walked over to the register leaning on it.

"Lemme find out." She smirked. "Who you tryna get all good for?"

"What." Kacey laughed. "I can't just look cute for me."

"No you can but you barely be caring about your appearance. Does this have to do with Montana coming to pick up major?"

"No." She said quickly and Tweety gave her a look. "Okay fine maybe." Kacey walked from the register. "He should be here any minute. Lemme go get Major." She walked towards the back seeing Major. She instantly started smiling when she seen his face lit up when she walked in.

"Hey papa." She picked him up giving him kisses all over his face.

"Pop." He said pointing to the lollipops on the table.

"Oh you're fake." She laughed taking one out the jar handing it to her son.

She grabbed his bag and headed back towards the front. As she was coming out she seen Montana walking in. She mentally rolled her eyes as some of the customers and some workers had their eyes trained on him. "Daddy." Major said excitedly as she met him halfway and smiled. "Hey." She handed him Majors bag.

"Wassup." He smiled back taking the bag and taking Major when she handed him to him. "Wassup boy." He gave Major a kiss on the forehead. "Missed ya pops?" He asked as Major smiled showing his gums.

"You look beautiful." Montana complimented her as she blushed.

"Thank you Mon. You don't look too bad yourself." She joked.

"Damn So a nigga look fifty percent bad?" He joked as she laughed.

"Shut up." She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Aight let me get outta here. Same time at yo moms Sunday?" He said making sure.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Bet. I'll see you later."

"Okay bye." She told him. "And bye Major." She gave him one last kiss before Montana walked off towards the door.

"Mhm." Tweety smirked walking past Kacey as Kacey shook her head.

After closing the shop, Kacey arrived back to her mothers house. She turned off the engine before walking towards her door. Kacey furrowed her eyebrows when she seen a box on the floor. She picked it up and opened it right there. She took off the lid from the box and scrunched her face up.

She picked up the black lace panties realizing it was hers, there was a note in there and she picked it up reading over it.

I could never forget your taste. I could still feel you Kacey.

   - B.I

Kacey turned around looking around outside feeling someone watching her. She quickly pulled out the key she had made for her moms house going inside closing the door behind her. She opened the trash and throwing the box in there along with the panties and note.

She was never ever regretting doing Anything with Brandon and letting him in her life. He was getting out of hand and showing her what type of person he really was.

Kacey searched through her bag for her phone going to her call log. She clicked on the unknown phone number Brandon called her from that she had picked up.

She placed the phone to her ear and waited. "You have reached the mailbo-" Kacey waited and left him a message instead. "Listen here you sick fuck stop sending shit here. You are one crazy mutherfucka who won't stop won't you? What don't you get Brandon What we had is over. You were a fuckin' mistake. If you feel I lead you on I didn't have no intentions too. You knew what it was and what I was going through. But I'm sorry if you did feel that. But these threats then these crazy notes and shit you leave gotta stop. I will file a restraining order against you so I advice you stop now!" She said her final words before hanging up.

"Kacey."

Hearing her name being called she turned her head seeing her mother standing there.

"Oh shoot sorry momma if I woke you up."

"Sure did." She chuckled. "Who you ova there cussing out?"

"Phone scam likely people. They keep blowing up my damn phone." She lied shaking her head.

"Girl ain't nothing new with they asses. Anyways I'm heading back to bed. Night baby."

"Night."

      ____________________________

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!

Thoughts 💭 on Today's chapter 🧐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 1.4K 16
Yelena Flourish and Montell Bold have been dating six months strong. With Yelena's career vastly growing as well as Montell's business, the two becom...
15.4K 679 51
A year after Jordan and Giselle get married, events that took place during a couple's trip to New Orleans threaten the dynamic of this once close gr...
271K 14.2K 42
𝚂𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 "𝙰𝙶𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...