Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Dancer Law x Dancer Reader

2.7K 49 5
By ABAO14

Note: This is a modern day AU, Law and Reader are professional dancers, they already finished college despite the age difference!

"Good morning eveyone, I hope you're all warm and ready to start practice." - The choreographer, Mr 2, walked in as usual, with his flashy outfit, just on time, as your class finished warming up for the intense training you were about to receive.

Mr 2 was a good choreographer despite his odd looks and often questionable quirks, his sexuality was a mistery as he flirted with every living being and even inanimate objects, but his talent was undoubtedly vast. His classes were the most successful and famous among dancers, lots of celebrity dancers started in his class, eveyone wanted to at least have the chance at being trained by one of the best and possibly reach for the high places...

This year you had been one of the few lucky ones to get a place in his class, in Alabasta academy, specialized in ballet. Last year you were too late to enter, in less than a week all spots had been taken, but it was that year that gave you a boost to record yourself in many other events and safely proclaim your place in this years class, however... you were alone...

You didn't know anyone in class, your friends couldn't make it, not to yours at least. It had been two weeks since you had started yet the only one whose name you knew was Vivi, the daughter of the owner of the academy and lead dancer on last years main christmas ballet show: the nutcracker, she was a good dancer, despite her status she deserved her place just as everyone else. You were surprised to find out how selfless she was, unfortunantely she had her group of friends and only shared one class with you, that didn't give you enough time to bond. Everyone else seemed... too fake, mommy's and daddy's children that need to keep appearances for the sake of their money...

But it was ok, it was only the begining of the year and you were hopeful things would take a turn for the best, you just had to keep giving your best...

"Before we start, I have some BIG news to deliver!" - Mr 2 called everyone's attention, including yours - "As always, this year's Spring festival's main performance will be held by our academy at Alabasta's eldest royal theater in the capital, but this year we'll have the help of our rival academy: Baroque Works Academy, to achieve the biggest collaborative performance yet to bee seen in the history of our dance academies!"

The room quickly flood with whispers and rumors, mostly negative ones. Baroque works, the biggest rival Alabasta academy had ever had, didn' often play by the rules... which ended in many fights over unexplaineble injured students in last minute, before performing.

Not that people in your academy were far off from that, in the world of performing arts, whether it's dancing, singing, etc, competitors often had to be careful to double check everything in case someone tried to sabotage their performance, it was a cruel current truth... but compared to Baroque academy, it took a loooooong way. Forget double checking, or forth checking, you needed to stay alive until the end of the show...

No wonder the other dancers were starting to freak out!

"But Mr 2, what about the rumors?!" - The worried girl put it lightly.

"Nonesense! They're just rumors! Now, I expect you all to be on your best behaviour when your new collegues arrive in the afternoon, for today we'll audition for half the roles in the play, except for the female lead role, which will be done by Miss (Y/N), congradulations little miss! Moving on..." - Mr 2 dropped the bomb like it was nothing and continued searching through his papers in hand.

You could feel murderous eyes all over you, the mood in the room quickly darkening around you, it felt like a prey surrounded by it's predators... You quickly thanked Mr 2, who wasn't even paying attention, and dashed out of the room and into the long hallways looking for a way out...

After stopping to breathe in for a second you realized you had the whole morning to yourself since everyone else would be busy trying out for the rest of the roles. This was a good time to have some alone time and relax, all on your own, with no one else to bother.

You chose a free room you knew no one would use and decided to practice by yourself, in a slower and relaxing pace to the sound of your favourite piano songs.

The breathing exercises helped your body unwind and go with the flow of the music. Absentminded, slowly putting one foot in front of the other and opening your arms wide you let the music guide you.

And as the pace changed, little by little, your pace quickened until you were running and jumping around doing spins with your eyes closed.

You imagined yourself on the big day, your heart accelerated, a huge croud in front of you, another bold jump, your body adorned with the most beautiful ballet dress you had ever seen, a quick spin, on your head a a feather crown fit, a little slide to the side, as you spun in your partner's arms, your back arched to the ground with your legs fixed for support, a dark faceless male figure, you smiled and opened your eyes.

"Hello." - The closed up face of a smirking tanned man appeared in front of yours.

You didn't respond, thinking your eyes were pranking you at first, only when you felt his hands oh the back of your waist holding you so you wouldn't fall did you realize you weren't dreaming...

"OH MY GOD!" - You panicked and as your arms retracted you accidentally slapped him, as a reflex he let you fall to hold his hurt cheek - "OW!"

You sat up, rubbing the back of your head, looking up at the stranger you'd never seen in your life.

"I'm sorry but you shouldn't have scared me like that." - Your half apology altered his good mood to a bad one.

"Yeah, maybe I should've let you fall when you were jumping around and posing with your eyes closed." - His sarcastic deep voice started to irritate you.

"This is a private pratice, you shouldn't be here in the first place!" - You got up cleaning your clothes from the dust.

"Then maybe you should put a sign on the door, in case you can't tell I'm no fortune teller, although I could tell if I didn't hold you back then, your fat ass would be hurt from falling right now!" - His comment made you gasp and lock eyes with his heated yet stone cold gaze.

"Like a scrawny guy like you could even pick me up and hold me up!" - You faked mocked, despite usually not being like this your patience had hit it's limit with this stranger.

Suddenly he picked you up and threw you up in the air, where you screamed for help and then clung onto him once you fell back down into his arms.

"Feel that? All real." - He whispered as you felt his muscles flex in the tight embrace he held you in.

You were too shocked to look away from his victorious stare, so you buried your head in his chest, your whole face heating up.

He chuckled but a second later felt the awkward silence that prevailed, and upon inspecting a bit of your red ears, he too got slightly embarrassed from showing his childish side...

The two of you didn't speak, each simply skipped to their side, leaving each other's warm confort.

"I have to go-" - You spoke at the same time, prolonging the awkward moment - "-practice-..."

"Stop saying what I'm saying!" - You huffed and turned around facing the opposite direction.

"Tsk." - He didn't properly speak but you could tell he was even more annoyed...

"Do you... wanna pratice... with me?" - You got the courage to ask at the last minute, before he walked out.

The tall raven haired man stopped on his tracks and turned his head to the side and smirked...

"No way, fatty-ya."

"UHUAHUHAJ KXQBACKJBQWKAJNCKJNWCKQLJWNALNDQ!"

Lunch time was over, so was your 'relaxing' alone time... It was now time to go back to Mr 2's class and meet your new collegues.

Upon arriving, you noticed you were the last one to arrive, but no eyes turned your way, which you were thankful for. Baroque works seemed quite professional...

"Miss (Y/N)! Perfect timing! Come meet your new partner, the male lead for the spring festival performance, Trafalgar Law!" - Mr 2 jumped around in joy as you saw your nightmares come true.

You recognized the stupid face from before, it was the annoying guy that disrupted your alone pratice!

"YOU!" - You couldn't help let it out quite loudly, while he smirked back, his surprised look disappearing.

"WONDERFUL, you've met before! Two friends now playing the roles of spring lovers, how beautiful, youth at it's best!" - Mr 2 was in his own world, it was useless to try talk him out of it as well as your role or partner...

While Mr 2 finished pairing everyone up, you and Law had your little 'alone' moment, if you ignored the glares from the females who desperately wanted the raven's attention.

"Stop.talking.to.me." - Your annoyed face only rejoiced Law even more.

"Rude as ever, (Y/N)-ya. You should try to be nicer to your new partner, especially when he's the one keeping your pretty face from hitting the harsh ground." - Law's arm came behind your back as he leaned on your side for better access to your ear.

"Stop whispering! Stop saying I have a pretty face! I can feel their eyes on me!" - You refered to the murderous glares from the females, even Law could feel them.

"Don't wanna." - He lightly bit your earlobe and pulled it as you covered your mouth with your hands, not wanting a sound to come out.

"I'm going to kill you!" - You whispered agressively in his ear once he let you go.

"Look who's whispering now." - He smirked before putting his hand under your boob, pretending to bring you closer only to touch you - "Bad (Y/N)..."

"Pervert!" - You elbowed his guts.

The strangely close passive-agressive actions between you two intrigued the class, from both academies, and you stayed the focus for some time before it was time to start the real practice...

Mr 2 sent everyone to their right places and began explaining what each pairing had to do.

He wasn't kidding when he said you and Law would play the roles of lovers. Just for the first 15 minutes of forming an inicial pose, Mr 2 put you two through many compromising positions you felt awkward and embarrassed in being a part of, Law on the other hand enjoyed each of your expressions and silent screams.

He read you like a book, one he enjoyed very much and didn't mind rereading again... much to your displeasure.

You felt Law's hands very near intimate places and you tried not to squearm each time he threatened to get closer.

Law ended up whispering dirty scenarios in your mind, threatening to make them come true if you were to move or protest against the pose Mr 2 would choose.

In the end it was decided he'd lay down with his head on your lap, pretending to be resting, while your hand placed itself in his cheek to caress him.

As Mr 2 turned around to now begin instructing the choreo to the surrounding dancers, who'd dance around you for the first few minutes, Law began making sexy horny faces.

At first you were annoyed and embarrassed, but when Law tried to make some new face that turned out not so great you'd laugh. He could be a cute jerk when he wanted to...

Slowly, you relaxed in Law's presence. The little play time you had together didn't last long as you had to play your parts.

Law's dancing surprised you greatly, you didn't expect him to be this good, a natural, so manly yet so gentle...

The two of you combined were fierce yet careful, bold and calm, a parfect combination of two polar opposites.

For the most part, the rehearsal went well, everyone was exhausted in the end.

"I have to admit, I didn't expect you to be this..." - You started.

"Please do continue." - He smirked at your lack of words and you smiled back, no longer angry with his behaviour, that was just his way.

"Strong." - You poked your tongue playfully.

Law grinned and tried bitting your tongue but you hurried to your things on the corner of the room.

He followed after taking his in hand. Most people brought bags similar to gym bags.

You left with Law walking along side you, you wanted to talk to him, the experience hadn't been so bad after all and you wanted to get to know him better... not that you were starting to have a crush on him or anything!...

Words never made it to your tongue and you walked back to the train station in silence.

You felt Law distance himself from you and then noticed you were going in opposite ways...

"See you... tomorrow?" - You asked shyly.

"Or... in a few minutes, my house-" - You punched Law's arm lightly due to not reaching his shoulder.

"See you in a couple of hours, lover-ya." - He smirked and winked, leaving you utterly speachless and red.

"IWHSVEODUDNWOBSHEN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.3K 11
If dealing with one Law was hard, imagine five AND with different parts of his personality! Let's hope (Y/N)'s fragile heart survives after this very...
127K 4.8K 27
In their travel through the New World, the Heart Pirates land in an island known for being covered by a thick fog once every hundred years. However...
19.4K 1K 41
⚠️spoilers to cannon events in One Piece after Wano arc⚠️ In pain and suffering at the loss of his crew, Law ends up in a different world in an attem...
16.6K 527 18
"You are like snow. So cold and yet so beautiful." (Law x Reader.) If you are here for spice, Chapter 18 my friends. A mysterious woman is saved by t...