Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Policeman Law x Thief Reader

3.7K 67 8
By ABAO14

"Catch her!" - A series of voices neared themselves to your hiden figure on top of a cathedral.

You smiled as you peeked, they took the bait. Now out of trouble you easily jumped down with the help of your tools to land safely on the ground the opposite side of theirs.

Making sure you had everything with you, you eyed your backpack swiping it to your front to unlock it and take out a golden bathed crown with fifteen grand colourful jewels and smaller diamonds  around it's base. The crown of the royal family...

A priceless objec-

It disappeared from your hand. The sound of a bullet being fired made you look to the left in alert, seeing your biggest rival smirking as usual...

"Trafalgar Law..." - You quickly glanced at the fallen crown behind you before completely turning your attention towards him - "Damaging royal treasure won't look good on your file."

"The celestial dragon's toy collection? We both know they don't give a shit." - He aimed the gun to your head despite the distance.

"And yet one of us is trying to protect it." - You fired back watching his relaxed stance go rigid.

Sensing a change of mood you were quick to skip to the side before a series of bullets could hit you. You ran to the back of the cathedral and used the wall for cover while Law ran around the corner to catch you.

Using the labyrinth like shaped garden as an escape you ran between the tall bushes not really knowing the exit yourself. You could hear Law hot on your trail but no gun shots, you decided to fool him by letting him go ahead of you as you hid behind another bush...

It seemd to work well, too well. You grew suspicious as you didn' hear any sounds, not even footsteps. 

Suddenly there was a metalic sound followed by a sharp line drawn across every bush that slowly slid and fell off to the side, like the had just been cut.

"Kikoku..." - You cursed him and his weird ass sword.

You made a run for it, you had nowhere to hide anymore, and simply jumped the down smal bushes with Law easily following behind.

You ran and ran... towards newers buildings. Cofusing thoughts filled your mind and you glanced back seeing Law not too far with his sword still in hand unleashed. Why hadn't he used his gun? You were right on sight...

Taking turn you used a special with a rope to take you to the top of a building. As you elevated you saw an open window, a chance to escape. You smiled and took it, jumping fast inside and recoiling your tool.

After closing the window and making sure to observe Law's confused shadow wander around you did a small victory dance. Your throat felt dry and so you went towards the kitchen to get a drink.

As soon as you were finished you turned back and headed for the exit where you found Law locking the door and putting his jacket away in the stand beside the door.

"Feels good to have work cut short, thanks ______-ya." - He mock-winked your way while you waved your arms around desperately with your mouth agape.

"W-WHA-HOW-WHY-NOOO!!!" - You gripped on your hair walking backwards as Law walked inside taking his shoes off and putting them to the side.

You made a run for it through the livingroom but the balcony's glass doors were locked, then you tried the kitchen, the bathroom and finally the open window on the end of the corridor... which Law shut on your face at his command.

You glared back at him watching him put the key in his pocket.

"The good and bad side of having a modern appartment, everything is electronic." - He leaned sideways against the wall as he watched the steam come out of you.

"URGH!" - Not having words to describe how angry you were you jumped forward taking Law to the ground where you wrestled him - "You big piece of-Ahh!"

You squealed when he rolled on top of you.

"Such a dirty mouh... I'll have to clean you good." - He bit your ear as you trashed under him.

"Let me go! Law!"

No matter how much you tried he held you strongly against the floor, giving you big hickeys, marking the skin on your neck as his...

"Why-Why are you doing t-this to me?! La-aw..." - You stopped hitting him and instead savoured the feeling of his mouth working on you.

"Don't deny me ______-ya. I know you felt it too since the first day we met. All those times chasing around, playing cat and mouse games..." - His words followed by the sounds of sweet kisses made your ears tingle - "Don't deny this-us..."

You didn't want to deny him, you couldn't, but you were afraid.

"W-What about t-the oher c-cops?" - You spoke between ragged breaths.

"Don't worry about them." - He opened the front zipper of your balck jumpsuit to continue trailing his way way down with kisses - "I have them all in the palms of my hands."

He gave your boobs a strong squeeze to which you moaned with your back arched. Your legs spread themselves in instinct and Law filled right in between them.

Law glanced up, feeling your skin instead of the usual fabric... He saw that you had no bra and bit his lower lip, restraining himself from eating you right then and there. You smirked, knowing his dirty thoughts.

 "You naughty, naughty girl... I guess I'll have to do it the hard way." - You were confused by his words and nearly screamed once he trew you on his shoulder before playing your down on the sofa not so gentlemanly - "I'll teach you how to properly respect my authority, I'll make you a good girl again..."

His smile was wicked, something was up with him, not that you cared...

"Arrest me officer, I've been a very bad girl..." - You bit your lips, waiting for what was to come, you could feel yourself getting wet already.

"Shut it bitch." - Law's mood changed drastically.

He took out his handcuffs and put them on your wrists, but not before ripping your suit off and slapping your bum hard and dry 'till your skin was left with red marks of his fingers. You moaned liking this dominant side of his...

"I want you screaming my name loud and clear, understood?" - His hand wrapped itself around your throat keeping a firm yet gentle grip.

You nodded, still unsure but his eyes narrowed, you had aggravated him somehow. His grip tightened a bit and his free hand punished your ass cheeks several times as you cried.

"Say it!" - He yelled.

"Y-Yes, sir." - You mumbled between cries.

He hit you again, harder, not taking shit for your insolence until you begged him to stop, crying for real this time.

"Good girl." - He whispered in your ear letting his grip on your throat soften and his other hand caressing the hurt skin of your bottom - "Turn around, on all four."

You did as he told, watching he reflection on the window. He caught you staring and smirked, bringing his hand up from your neck to the back of your head, holding your hair. With no preparation first he thrusted himself inside you highest entrance, his base hitting you anus harshly as you screamed in pain.

You tried moving but he wouldn't let you, the pain didn't help either, the more you moved the bigger the pain, but this didn't stop Law from hitting you from behind...

His cock was quick to take your hole's virginity and keep extending your walls at it's will, harder and faster witheach thrust.

Law seemed to love the cried that escapes your mouth, he watched as you cried and gripped onto the cushions underneath you and he pleasured himself, he liked your pained reactions, he loved what he was doing...

To you it seemed like the pain wouldn't go away and that your only option was to watch as Law had his way with you. A few minutes later the pain was almost gone, if not for Law's deepest thrusts as he rode himself to an orgasm.

When he finally did he allowed you to collapse under him, but it wasn't the end of it. 

You cursed him under your breath, wanting him to prep you first, you were starting to regret it...

Suddenly, you felt a cold gel on your entrance, the same one he had just been inside. You shivered at the coldness but didn't say anything feeling the relaxing sensation it was giving you. Once he was done, Law put a small object inside you that slipped in easily with the help of the gel, it felt somewhat pleasant.

"If you manage to hold it in tonight, I might reward you." - Law came to kiss your cheek but noticed your narrowed eyes - "Are you mad at me for not prepping you?"

You ignored him, you felt like in one of those situations where it didn't matter what you said it would always do you wrong...

"Don't ignore me _____-ya." - He bit your pouty lips with a chuckle and felt you hidding your face into the cushion even more - "I know I hurt you baby so let me make it up to you."

You didn't move despite the curiosity and felt soft pecks being placed from your collarbone to your arm, then your hips and finally  your inner thighs. Law turned you so you'd stay on your back, watching him.

He pulled your legs apart easily since you didn't try and stop him. He kissed his way down to your external lips and licked them all around in a teasing way.

You felt your nipples harden at the thought, your core was still wet and ready for him, you were just afraid of taking him in... Once his tongue made contact with inner lips you let out a dragged moan and lifted your leg to support itself on the highest part of the cushions while your other leg stayied closer to the floor.

Law approved of this and to show it sucked on your clit for a moment, driving you crazy in pleasure. His hands held your thighs apart and lightly squeezed them feeling the soft skin underneath. He could feel himself go hard again...

Dragging his fingers closer to your open entrance, Law brought his dominant hand to help masturbate you with his long fingers gently pumping in and out slowly.

Impatient to hear the sweet sounds of your voice, he sucked harder on your pink button and fastened the pace of his fingers. The man drove you crazy, he had you moaning for him like a whore but you didn't mind.

You used your hands to pull him closer to you, wanting more of the pleasurable feeling t last, Law however didn't like this...

His head shot up, looking angry jus like before, he swatted your hands away and crawled his way back up, his hands still gripping on your spread thighs.

You gulped dryly, watching him in fear as he hovered over you. You tried pulling yourself up but his hold wouldn't allow you. His eyes went down to your lips before capturing them in a passionate kiss.

You tasted blood once he ended the kiss biting hard on your lower lip. You hissed and he chuckled before going in for another wet kiss.

His tip came in contact with your entrance for a mere second and his cock invaded you the next. You screamed into his mouth and he continued fucking you hard, his hands came to massage your breasts and play with your har nipples.

He broke the kiss wanting to savour you himself so he lowered his head and began sucking on your left boob without warning. The position you two were in was confortable but not too open enough for Law's liking so he pulled your higher put leg and threw it over his shoulder to further fuck you.

You moaned as you watched him work, it was a hot sight to see. Law noticed you watching once he was done sucking on one breast and went to the other, he quickened his pace in return.

Many more thrusts later Law had you orgasm on him, which made him orgasm from your closing in walls, however he didn't stop. 

Law kept going, this time pulling both your knees over his shoulders. His consistent movement of hips allowed the small toy he put in your anus to be pushed again and again, causing a smaller part of your pleasure.

The pleasure from the previous orgasm and the quickly built from the new one started to become a bit painful and somewhat unconfortable, even in Law. You could tell he was trying something new but did't know what...

The more you waited to see or feel the bigger the pain. Once you two were at the brick of anoher orgasm you felt it coming and screamed.

"L-Law! L-Law I'm gonna-!" - You didn't have time finish and fet yourself go loose.

The warm liquid inside you squirted all over Law's waist as he kept going at it and fell on the couch not too long after. A few strockes later he too came undone and got out of you.

Instantly you rolled over to the side to hide your face in embarrassement while curled up in a ball. You hated yourself over it, you wished you could erase the memory, to go back in time... You'd forever member the day you peed during sex, all over your partner and his couch...

Law hugged your waist, content with his achievement.

"That was-"

"Horrible!" - You finished his sentence - "I've never felt so humiliated in my entire life!"

Law tried calling you with sweet names but you weren't buying it, so instead he took you in his arms and walked to his room, where you'd spend majority of time from then on.

The next morning you woke up feeling a bit strange, an unconfortable sensation on your neck...

"W-What is this?!" - You tried running to the bathroom but a not so long silver chain stopped your from going any further.

"Your new collar, babygirl. I needed to keep you on a leash somehow... and you did say you never felt so humiliated last night, I'll make sure you'll forget that." - A dark smirk adorned his face.

Furious, you pounced on him, to wrestle for your freedom and pride, none would soon return as Law's strength was much bigger than yours and his magic dick was already shoved inside you driving you crazy...

A/N: Hope you guys liked it ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.8K 27
In their travel through the New World, the Heart Pirates land in an island known for being covered by a thick fog once every hundred years. However...
242K 7K 31
Art + nude paintings + hot crush + teasing = lots of troubles for (Y/N)! Highest rankings: 1# in TrafalgarLawxReader 30# in OnePiece | (30/1.8k) 2# i...
72.2K 2.3K 11
If dealing with one Law was hard, imagine five AND with different parts of his personality! Let's hope (Y/N)'s fragile heart survives after this very...
813 76 30
With her brother gone, her only friend living in another state, and her negligent parents moving her to the middle of nowhere, 17 year old Jade's loo...