Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader

Law x Bipolar Reader

3.6K 50 19
By ABAO14

Note: For comedy's sake I accentuated/exagerated on the bipolarity! This is not a realistic storie! (Also there won't be smut in this one, maybe some fluff)

"Done! (Y/N)-chan, you're next!" - Ikkaku called you after finishing painting Shachi's face.

Shachi got off his seat and walked back to the rest of the group in the back, which discussed which acessories to wear.

"Coming!" - You happilly skipped closer to her, with some hawaian plastic flowers wrapped around your neck, and sat on the seat in front of her, where Shachi previously sat on.

"Stay still." - She told you right before stroking your skin gently with her soft tainted brush - "I'll make a heart on this side... with Law's number on it... and on this side, our school's mascot..." - she describbed her work as she did it.

"Thank you Ikkaku-chan!" - You thanked her before hopping off your seat and running back to the boys - "Guys! Guys! Guys! What do you think?? What do you think?!"

Patience was not your best trait, and the boys knew that well from experience...

"I-It looks really cute!" - Penguin quickly turned his attention to you.

"Y-Yeah! Ikkaku did a good job on you, (Y/N)-chan!" - Another boy backed up Penguin.

You giggled happilly clapping your hands, your were in a good mood, for now...

"Let's hurry! We've only got 30 minutes left until the game starts!"

"LAW-SEMPAI! LOOK HERE, WE'RE HERE! LAW-SEMPAAAAAI!!!" - Your loud could be heard all over the place.

A level down from your seats, past the white lines defining a big rectangle as the camp where the game would take place, was a dark haired, sun kissed, tall student, whose eyes were glued to the ground as a bright flushing pink surfaced on his facial skin from the feeling of embarrassement...

"Oh! Torao, your fans came to cheer on you! I'm so jealous! HAHAHA!" - A much smaller raven haired man with the same color as Law's shirt gave out his unique laugh.

"Shut it, Straw hat-ya!" - The older male covered his face with his hands.

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN KID! LAW-SEMPAI WILL WIPE THE FLOOR WITH YOUR FUGLY ASS TOMATO HAIR!"

"Oi! Trafalgar, keep your stupid girlfriend's mouth shut or I will!" - Kid growled from his side of the camp.

"She's not my girlfriend!" - Law yelled back at him.

"WE'RE HERE FOR YOU. WE LOVE YOU LAW-SEMPAI!! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!"

Everyone stared at your fired up tiny figure from far with blank stares...

"Not for too long it seems..." - Killer, from the opposite team, shivered.

"NORTH BLUE HIGH ROCKS!!!"

The game begun with Law's firm serve, as usual, the ball went high with speed, but Wire, one of the talles opponets, was able to catch it and pass the ball to his other team members. Heat went after him, being the closest, and got ready to strike back...

Unfortunantely, both teams were well balanced, making this a very tense game with the ball being tossed around harshly as everyone gave their best to score points but failed due to the opposing team's tight defense. 

Your impatience grew as the tension built up, a negative sign for your bipolar condition...

"UGHHH! This is taking too long! YAH! LAW-SEMPAI-" - Your friends quickly pulled you back, away from the railing - "L-Let me go!"

"You neet to calm down, (Y/N)-chan!" - Penguin, who pulled on your right arm, only annoyed you more.

"I AM PERFECTLY CALM!"

"Didn't she take her pills?!" - Shachi asked, clinging onto your left arm.

"LET ME GO!" - With one swift movement you threw them to the sides and stepped closer to the rail - "OI! FLOWER POT!" - Kid looked your way as his team's front was your way - "YES YOU! YOU ROSE PETALLED SHITTY HAIR! YOU SUCK! YOU'RE GONNA LOSE, BIIIIG TIME!"

Your friends tackled you to the ground, covering your mouth, hearing profanities being thrown back by the furious team captain... along with a familiar stricking laughter.

Just as you predicted, this distraction was enough for Law's team to finally get an opening and score!

"See?? I told you! LOOOOSER! Haha!" - Your friends let you go with heavy sights.

The game went on, you tried provocking Kid's team but your friends held you back, Bepo's strength was too much for you, once he finally agreed to "use force". The poor guy didn't want to stop you from supporting his best friend's team as he too yelled behind your voice, unnoticed by  others, secretly copying your bad behaviour.

A few more minutes passed when suddenly the game stopped, someone had gotten hurt and the teams were fighting over whose fault it was...

"DON'T LISTEN TO HIM, HE'S LYING!"

"STAY OUT OF THIS PSYCHO!" - Kid yelled back.

"PSYCHO?! I'LL GIVE YOU PSYCHO!" - You climbed to the other side of the rail, ready to jump down a whole level directly on camp.

Luckily you were held back, otherwise you could've broken a few bones, by your friends and a few crowd people who had the pleasure being by your side for most of the game...

"LET ME GO! I'M GONNA KICK HIS ASS!"

Your friends fought your logic but you didn't listen to them.

"STOP RIGHT THIS INSTANT, (Y/N)-YA!" - A special voice had you calm down instantly.

"Law-sempai!" - You melted on the inside and on the outside... slipping from your friend's grasp - "Catch me!"

"NO-WAIT!"

Law ran to you and caught you, falling to the floor with the impact. Fortunantely neither of you were hurt badly...

"Law-sempai you look so cool!" - You hugged him completely ignoring the death glare he gave you.

"I know, you shouted that too many times already." - He sighed and sat up with you on his lap.

"You heard me??" - Your eyes turned into hearts from joy and surprise.

"Yeah..." - He avoided your stare and felt a familiar glare from the back of his head.

"So did we." - It was Kid and his whole team, South Blue High's volleybal team.

"Oh, Kid! Nice work out there!" - You congradulated him with a giant smile.

"Are you kidding me?! You cursed at us the entire game!" - Kid lost his cool for a moment.

"That was just my competitive side, silly!" - You waved him off like it was nothing.

Kid wanted to curse at you, yell, kick and punch that happy expression off your face but he knew he couldn't, not with the referee so close and with an audience right above him. So all it was left was for him to have a mental breakdown...

"Kid!" - Killer held him before he fell to the ground - "Y-You broke him!"

"Tehee!" - You did your usual cute silly pose with a V sign before Law threw you over his shoulder and ran away fearing a fight would break out.

"Let's go!" - He yelled at the others who followed him down and outside.

"Where are we going?" - You asked looking around in wonder.

"Somewhere you won't be able to make more enemies." - Law pulled you down to sit you on the car but you refused to.

"So your house?" - You did your best puppy eyes, wrapping your legs tightly around his waist and your arms around his neck.

"It's our only option..." - He sighed, a light pink blush warming his face - "I'm stuck with you for now..."

"YAY!" - You threw your arms up like on a rollercoaster.

Law chuckled and noticed the paintings on your face, along with the hawaian flower necklace...

"You look cute..." - His voice was low but you heard him loud and clear.

You squirmed and hid your face in Law's chest, too embarrassed to face him.

"Don't say stupid things like that sempai!"

"But it's true." - Law got on the back seat of the car with you in his lap.

"You're making me horny."

"By the way, did we win?" - Penguin asked.

"Yes, by default." - Law answered back, laying down on the sofa with you on top, still wrapped around him like a koala, while the others played video games sitting down on the floor.

"Nice work (Y/N)-chan!" - Ikkaku congradulated you.

"Don't encourage her!" - Law scolded her.

"Always at your service." - You tipped your invisible fedora.

A/N: Sorry this was a short one. I didn't really have much imagination for this one shot, but I hope you guys liked it! Byeeee <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 2.8K 33
A rather normal everyday life is meant to be for an owner of a bar. It was common for you for pirates to come to your bar and for them to order a hu...
99.1K 3.3K 22
The Heart Pirates happened to be around the island you stayed on and saved your life. Everyone in the crew is friendly except the Captain, he was an...
813 76 30
With her brother gone, her only friend living in another state, and her negligent parents moving her to the middle of nowhere, 17 year old Jade's loo...
72.2K 2.3K 11
If dealing with one Law was hard, imagine five AND with different parts of his personality! Let's hope (Y/N)'s fragile heart survives after this very...