Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Yandere Law x Reader
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader

2.8K 73 55
By ABAO14

Note: Be prepared for some fanboy Law! x3

Continuing on from the anime/manga when the rest of the Straw Hats finally arrive to Zou with Law:

"A NINJA?!" - All the boys exclaimed.

"What?..." - Robin almost slipped off the dragon climbing Zou with everyone on it's back from consusion and surprise.

"Can he disappear in an instant like they say?" - Frank also asked.

"What are yo guys...?" - Robin remained the only one confused.

As the conversation went on Kinemon and Kanjuro continued to explain Raizo's ninja abilities while throwing a few jokes here and there. The gang's mood brightened immensely, even Law and Zoro that were the more 'cool' ones appeared to not be able to ignore their most childish/boyish heroes' stories.

Fast forward to the gang meeting Raizo:

Disappointment was an understatement for what the boys felt the moment they saw Raizo, their dreams of meeting their ninja hero were shattered... Not so much for the girls who honestly didn't care.

Offended, Raizo defended himself.

Seeing the boys cry from happiness made Raizo's chest puff in pride, but it also decreased yours... you knew this man for years yet he hadn't changed, always easy to manipulate... watching from a dark corner you felt your own pride, your ninja pride, damaged that he'd give in...

"Tsk. Gullible..." - You mumbled to yourself earning the gang's attention and a gasp from Raizo.

"A FEMALE NINJA!" - Usopp screamed in amazement.

Immediately the other boys surrounded you against your will.

"So cool!" - The small reindeer said excited.

"SUPERRRR BADASS!" - The robotic man yelled referring to your closer appearance to an 'usual' ninja.

You wore an all black outfit, sleeveless shirt with a mini skirt with two long 'curtains' on the back and on the front, and a special belt with smaller weapons, etc.

"This one looks exactly like a ninja!" - The strawhat boy agreed.

"Ohh... not bad..." - A green haired man eyed your smaller katana stuck on your side.

Unfortunantely for your stricter self, the boys continued to inspect you and make questions about ninja tricks and if you could do them, except for a taller darker man with a goatee...

"Enough! You already had your show!" - You glanced at Raizo making him sweat in fear - "I'm a ninja, not a circus freak show!"

Your harsh words stopped the boys and you took silent steady steps towards the others, leaving them in a heavy tension. Even Raizo couldn't meet your serious stare right now, knowing he was in the wrong.

As the coversation went on between Cat Viper, Robin and Dog Storm you and the boy joined in t listen to the important information being passed on about the poneglyphs.

After some good 40 minutes it was decided you'd head out to help rebuild the city. Along the way Nami and Robin tried to get closer to you, which you didn't really mind, yet you still kept your guard up around them, so they didn't get to keep much of a conversation going on with you. 

The boys in the back noticed this and whispered to Raizo, questioning your uptight stance. Raizo explained it had to do with the training ninja disciplines got, including his, but yours expected to be much more strict since you were trained for governmental missions, such as accompanying the royal family, protecting high entities within community and taking out dangerous political enemies and it's associates.

The more Raizo explained about your job the more the boys became disinterested, claiming it to be a boring job, all except the breath taking doctor which you felt his eyes on you all the time, yet he did not utter a word making you confused...

To help rebuild the city you split into teams. Since Raizo could not look you in the eye yet and the straw hats appeared to already have faourites for these kinds of things you were left with the handsome god with the long katana. Your job was to collec wood.

Few words were exchanged before the two of you started walking towards the forest but your mind was still stuck on the doctor for once and not on your work, or rather, his sword... You swore you had seen it somewhere before...

Glancing sideways to his weapon many times you were bound to get caught a couple of times, maing you blush and scream at yourself inside your head for acting like a teen in love, avoiding the man's tare, rapid heart beating, flushed cheeks, etc.

"Y-Your sword..." - You didn't know how to approach the subject but since he did caught you a couple of times eyeing him it was best if you simply let the cat out of the bag - "It feels familiar... Does t have a rank?"

You went for the ranking of the sword wanting to sound subtle.

"No, it's a cursed sword. Kikoku." - Law smirked with pride.

His devious smile had your insides turn, in a good way, you felt yourself pick up the pace unconsciously and ended up accidentaly tripping...

Going with his reflexes, Law's arm quickly circled your waist to pull you towards himself but with your instincts kicking in and not expecting to get help, it was unusual for ninjas, your hands went against the skin like ground of Zou making your torso go down and legs up, trapping Law's head in a lock, before throwing him forward like in a wrestling match to have him fall to the ground with your legs still around his neck and you face plant his crotch due to the pull.

(For those who didn't understand she flipped him but didn't unlock her grip on his head, falling on him, ending up in a 69 position)

Law's lungs were left out of breath not just for the fall but also for the view of your pantieless ass on his face, covered/surrounded by the longer parts of your skit which created almost a 'room' just for him to see your genitals.

You on the other hand were faceplanted to the pirate's crotch, though still protected by the fabric of his pants, you could still fee everything.

None of the two knew what to do currently, so slowly you rose your head, all red with smoke coming out of your ears, as you felt something hairy scratch your inner thight...

You panicked and made a jutsu to replace yourself with a tree trunk, hidding in the trees nearby, dying from almost a heart attack.

Law bit his lip, feeling himself blush, he almost gave in to temptation and touched your most private parts, if you handn't run on time he would've... He also cursed his inflating dick.

Getting up, he looked around for where you might be. He saw you jumping down a tree but you wouldn't meet his eyes.

"I-I-I'm really s-sorry for t-that! I'm not u-used to anyone t-touching me..." - It felt too embarrassing, too awkward for you to meet his stare, his silent smug stare - "I-I'll cut some wood on this side."

"Wait, (Y/N)-ya. I should help you." - Law ignored his nerves and walked to your side, he couldn't help himself and his curious self.

"No thanks, I got this." - You objected, never meeting his eyes, keeping your stare on the ground, waiting for the warm feeling to pass.

"I insist, it would be easiest if I carried the wood." - Law was surprised by your deadly glare.

"Don't insult me! I may be a woman but I'm also a ninja! I'm not weak!" - Unfortutantly you took things the wrong way...

"That's not what I meant, but suit yourself." - Law shrugged his shoulder showing off once more his perfect teethin a smug grin.

This fueled your anger towards him. Taking out your katana you showed off by cutting 20 trees at the same time in a mere second, before turning and grinning smugly at him.

Law's grin turned into a small smile. He activated his powers and used his 'room' to perfectly cut 60 trees and place them beside you two. It was his turn to smirk.

You knew he could see the smoke coming out of you, you hated defeat. Stomping away towards your work you went to grab a few tree trunks when suddenly they disappeared before your eyes. You turned back to glare at Law and heard him chuckle.

You couldn't supress it anymore, your anger got the best of you and in the next second you had Law surrounded by two clones alongside you with katanas threatening to cut his throat.

His smirk grew and he too disappeared before reapearing behind the real you with his Kikoku pressed sideways against your chest, bringing you closer to him, and your clones turned to smoke... 

"No need for us to get heated." - His words only acoomplished the opposite.

Nonetheess it didn't stop you from battling him. It was a question of pride for you, and one of fun for Law...

You continued to fight using your ninja skills, which Law watched in amazement and only avoided at last minute like a lunatic wanting to get closer to death and skip it by mere seconds, a dare devil.

"Fight me for real Trafalgar!" - You yelled in frustration, another usless attack.

"You're the first one to get my name right since I joined the alliance." - Law looked surprised which made you confused.

"W-What... what's wrong with the name Trafalgar?" - You didn't understand this man at all.

He followed you around, antagonized you, and for what reason?!

"I'd like to know too." - Growing tired of playing around he used his powers to teleport you to his arms, trapping you against a nearby tree - "But since you seem so open to it why not use it as your last name?"

His face was too face for your confort, you could feel his nose touching the tip of yours, and his outrageous words that made you lose your mind...

"L-L-L-L-Leave me alone, BAKA HENTAI!" - You ran using another jutsu, this time for good, somewhere far from his reach.

"I'm telling you I have a feeling about this!" - The orange headed clapped happilly with her brunette friend beside her for support.

"Are you girls sure?..." - You had come for the help of Nami and Robin, the only two human females you knew could help you in these types of situations.

"Definitely! Why else would it be?!" - Nami cheered on.

"But I admit it is a bit fun to see Torao chase after (Y/N)-san like a fanboy." - Robin laughed.

"Not for me!" - You cried in a blushing mess.

Robin and Nami exchanged knowing looks but decided to keep silent...

"(Y/N)-ya." - His voice made you jump, almost slipping the bowl of warm soup from your hands that Sanji had given you just a few minutes ago.

"Law-kun..." - You avioded looking at him.

Silent seconds after , you scooted over a bit, making space for the handsome god to sit beside you in the small bench you sat on.

He chuckled and went for it. He sat beside you, only then did you realize how smal the bench was, you had to squeeze yourself againnst him in hopes of staying in place...

"L-Law-kun-" - You didn't want to be rude but you couldn't afford to fall with a hot soup on you so you wanted to ask him to leave but Law beat you to it, pulling your face to him and kissing your cold lips.

The bowl fell anyway, not that you cared anymore. You were too focused on feeling his warmer lips warm yours, they felt batter than you expected.

Once you broke the kiss to breathe you didn't have tme to voice your feelings because Law was already leaning for another one, and another one...

Who would've thought you'd be kissing your number 1 fan?

For now you'd enjoy it, until it was time to leave for Wano...

A/N: So what did you guys think? Fluff or no fluff? :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 849 24
This is the Law one shot book. It's all about The Surgeon of Death here. Just making this to write a few one shots here and there when I need somethi...
36.3K 1.8K 15
The World Government had made strives in the field of science through genetic engineering came the recreation of Straw Hat Luffy's Gear Second. The p...
130K 6.4K 57
You receive some bad news which results in you getting a computer with a virtual reality system leading to some new friends and romance. This is a s...
18K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟢ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...