Living Affair

By Missnellywrites

Book Two of the Living Vicariously series. It's two years later since Montana and Kacey have been married. Tw... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
II/01
II/02
II/03
II/04
II/05
II/06
II/07
II/08
II/09
II/10
II/11
II/12
II/13
II/14
II/15
II/16
II/17

eleven

9.2K 418 107
By Missnellywrites

Continuation of last chapter

Kacey Lamont

"Did you quite not get when I said leave me alone." She frowned, "And how did you even get my location? Are you stalking me Brandon?" Kacey folded her arms looking at him.

All he did was stare at her and she was getting really frustrated. "Hello nigga."

"Why you been ignoring my calls?"

"How did you know where I'm at?"

"Cause I know shit. Now why you ain't been answering my calls?"

"So that was you calling me just now?" She scoffed. "Brandon what didn't you get last time, what we had was a one time thing, it meant nothing."

"A one time thing huh? When you kept begging me to come back over."

"You knew what I was going through, don't even."

"Why lead me the fuck on then!" He yelled. "You knew who I felt about you."

"Keep your voice down."

"What don't tell me that nigga here ?" He looked over here into the house.

"You gotta go." She shook her head,"Stop calling, stop messaging, stop everything." She said seriously while closing the door.

Before she could fully close it he put his foot by the door.

"So that's how you gone do me?"

"Move your foot and leave."

Brandon pushed the door opened and grabbed Kacey by her throat. "I should fucking kill you!" He said through gritted teeth as Kaceys eyes widened.

"Please." She grabbed his forearm trying to pry his hands off of her. All she could think about was Major. "My son." She cried out.

Brandon looked at her before releasing his hand causing her to fall to the floor.

"I'll be seeing you Kacey." He chuckled shaking his head walking out the door.Kacey quickly got up closing the door and locking it. She went to the window looking outside to see he wasn't there anymore.

Kacey sighed in relief before taking a seat on the couch and burying her face into her hands thinking.

Kacey sat down on the bench by the pond looking at the ultrasound in her hands smiling. She had something that would make her feel like her baby girl was still there. Kacey sniffled wiping her nose kissing the picture.

"What you doing outchea?" She jumped at the sound of a deep voice. She looked up seeing who it was.

"Shit my bad. I ain't mean to scare you." He took a seat next to her.

"Its." She chuckled. "Its Fine, didn't even hear your footsteps."

"What you doing outchea by yo self?"

"Just enjoying this nice sunny day I guess."

"By yourself?"

"Yeah it's good sometimes to enjoy something by yourself." She looked at him. "What about you? You out here alone."

"Im here with my momma and my little brother. They ova by the ice cream truck."

"Oh." She held her head down.

"You ain't neva hit me up."

"Yeah I know I'm sorry I been kinda busy."

"It's cool."

It had got quiet before he spoke up and said, "I seen you ova there, you looked like you been crying. I can tell sum going on but if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. We friends right ?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"Aight." He stood up. "Well you got my numba so just hit me up."

"Okay." She smiled looking at him.

"Take care."

"You too Brandon."

Kacey and brandon sat on the couch in her living room as he listened to her tell him about what happened.

"Im sorry to hear that."

"Yeah." She sniffled. "It hurts so bad."

"Hey." He softly grabbed her chin making her look at him. "It's gone be alright. Baby girl in a better place now." He used the pad of his thumbs to wipe her tears.

"Yea she is." She smiled looking at him."lets watch a movie. Just to lighten the mood."

"If that's what you wanna do."

Kacey grabbed the remote and put on the movie little man. She got up diming the lights a little.

Kacey sat back and grabbed the blanket putting it over her.

Brandon was laughing at a part in the movie  when Kacey climbed on his lap straddling him and smashed her lips onto his catching Brandon completely off guard.

Brandon pulled back and looked into Kaceys eyes as she eyed him back in Lust. He wasted no time pulling her by the back of her neck sliding his tongue into her mouth. Her hands held onto his jawline as their tongues wrestled with one another.

He knew about her having a husband but if she didn't care he didn't either at that moment.

Brandon stood up with Kaceys legs still wrapped around his waist and laid her back against the cushions. They remained kissing as their clothes were being taken off and thrown to the floor. Aligning his member with her entrance, he pushed inside hard and deep causing Kacey to squeal.

Her white painted nails dug into his back as Brandon placed kisses down her collarbone. He brung his lips up to hers giving her a peck. He gently held his large hands around her neck and thrusted into her at a deep and steady pace for her to feel every inch of him. Kacey threw her head back and her mouth fell ajar at the pleasure that was taking over her body.

Brandon noticed the pleasure overtaking and sped up his pace ramming into her hard as her moans slipped from her mouth. Sweat trickled down their bodies the faster his thrusting became.

"Brandon." Kacey moaned out as her bottom lip went between her teeth. He moved his hips in a circular motion hitting her spot. Kacey held his wrist with her hand and stared into his brown eyes.

Montana Lamont

Montana stood at Dakotas apartment as he knocked on the door. He heard the locks turning and she opened the door looking at him.

"Oh I'm sorry you must got the wrong apartment." She grabbed the door closing it before he stopped her.

"Come on Kota don't be like that." He frowned.

Dakota opened the door saying, "be like what. Why you ain't tell me you had a wife and kids?"

"Because what you need to know that for? I mean eventually I was gonna tell you."

"Yeah eventually. You laid up with me when you got a wife at home that you could of been playing house with."

"You don't even know what's going on."

"And that's why you should of told me. I told you what happened with me you could of enlighten me about what you got yourself into over the years. But no you're still the same Montana."

"Really?" He squinted his eyes at her.

"Yeah really. Now you could remove yourself from here." She slammed the door in his face.

Montana let out a deep breath before walking away.

Montana sat on the floor leaning on the hallway wall as he took the Hennessy bottle to the head. He had knocked on her door about five minutes ago but she never answered.

When he had left Dakotas apartment he had went to the nearest liquor store and came back. He needed someone to talk to and he knew Dakota was one of the people he could talk too about anything. The Dakota he knew used to never shut him out or act the way she does now.

On the other side of Dakota stood at her door debating if she wanted to open the door. It was a lot of reasons why she was upset and she wanted to tell Montana but she was scared. Saying fuck it she opened the door not seeing Montana. She peeked her head out the door seeing him on the floor. She noticed the Hennessy bottle next to him and sighed.

"Mon are you serious?" She closed the door taking a seat next to him. She picked up the bottle putting it next to her. "This what we turning too now?"

"Been turning to it." He slurred his words shrugging.

"I thought you were gonna stop this. You promised me."

"Yeah well people break those."

"Talk to me." She put her head on his shoulder. She hated seeing him down because you would never see Montana like that.

"This falling in love shit ain't easy." He chuckled. "She did sum that fucked us up. I still love her and shit but it's hard. I don't even know how to feel no more. I been being an asshole to her and shit while she trying to fix us but I don't know man." He ran his hand down his face.

"Just give her a chance I guess. She's trying so that's something. If it was flipped around you would want her to take you back and she probably would have."

"I gave her the divorce papers."

Dakota was happy to hear that but she knew she had to keep that to herself the way Montana was feeling.

"Well do you really wanna end the relationship?"

"Nah." He shook his head.

"Okay well." She sighed. "Y'all should just do counseling or something. I'm sure y'all can overcome this issue."

"You know." He looked at her. "I'm glad you came back."

"Me too." She smiled softly.

After their talk Dakota invited Montana inside her house. They were in the kitchen as Dakota was making him a sandwich.

"Here you go." She placed the plate in front of him. "My famous grilled cheese sandwich."

"Damn a nigga get a sandwich instead of some real food."

"Montana you know I cannot cook to save my life.

"Still." He tilted his head to the side. "That's some shit." He chuckled.

"Shut up." She mushed his head. She turned back to make her sandwich before remembering  Montana talked about having kids.

"So your kids. How many?"

"2, Boy and girl."

"Aww how old?"

"4 and 2. But that little nigga going on 20." They both laughed.

"I'm sure he ain't that bad."

"Tuh." He took a bite of the sandwich. He finished the sandwich before excusing himself to the bathroom.

Dakota sliced her sandwich into two triangles before she looked up at the ceiling taking a deep breath.

Talking about kids always made her feel a type a way and she hated it because she knew it was all her fault.

Montana came back and sat on the counter looking down at Dakota as she bit her sandwich.

"I'm surprised you ain't have no kids yet. You used to always talk bout having a mini you."

"Well I can't just have one with any body." She chuckled.

"Well I'm sure you'll find someone and get cho baby."

"Yeah maybe." She sighed.

If only he knew

          _______________________

Whew Chile 👀

Did Kacey lead Brandon on?

Some of yall had forgot about Brandon but I originally introduced him in Book 1 Chapter 16 and we ran into him a couple times.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 14.2K 42
πš‚πšŽπššπšžπšŽπš• πšπš˜πš› "𝙰𝙢𝙰𝙸𝙽." - Follow Zavon and Jaelyn on their engaged life journey as they most likely settle for fame. **Please read "AGAIN"...
386K 11.8K 53
Some of the chapters are private so press follow. Sequel to broken promises. To show somebody tough love today will save them a heartache in the fu...
1K 32 19
How did I get myself into this mess? How did I fall so deeply for my professor? Book one: The Teacher's Affair Book two: Family, Love, and Happines...
15.4K 679 51
A year after Jordan and Giselle get married, events that took place during a couple's trip to New Orleans threaten the dynamic of this once close gr...