Mission: Make Him Love Me

By xshlxy_wp

A cold hearted city hunter. A KPop girl group. 1 guy, 9 girls. Who among TWICE's Tzuyu, Nayeon, Dahyun, Chaey... More

Introduction
Flashback 1
Flashback 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Filler Chapter 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Just wanna send some thanks
Chapter 16
MERRY & HAPPY SANA DAY SPECIAL
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
*quick stop*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Idfk what's this for but oh well 😂😂😂
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Questions about the Story
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
New Story Again???
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 [Edited for correction purposes]
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 [Part 1]
Chapter 29 [continuation]
Chapter 30 [Advanced Birthday Special for Mina]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
MARCH 26, 2018 💕
Momoland x Stray Kids?? Why not! 💕
Chapter 37: #HappyChaeyoungDay
Special shoutout
Woah!
Chapter 38 (Part 1)
Chapter 38 [Part 2]
Chapter 40
Not An Update
WHAT'S UP PITCHES!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (short update + HAPPY 100K READS!!)
Q&A
Chapter 43
HEAR ME OUT (NOT AN UPDATE)
IT'S UP!! (NOT AN UPDATE)

Chapter 39

2.6K 76 26
By xshlxy_wp

I'm currently at the building's rooftop. Looking down on the busy road. I was actually about to leave a while ago after Nayeon tended my injury but while I was making my way to the door to leave, Saeko was like: Where the hell do you think you're going? And just when I was about to answer that I was done apologizing and that I'm going to leave, she said I'm not going anywhere.

I was confused at first but then maknae line told me that they all came to a decision to let me stay cause it's for the 'best'. For me, it isn't. Not that I don't wanna be around them anymore. Of course I wanna be around them especially her. But the more they get close to me, the more they are prone to danger. After a little childish argument with them, I sighed in defeat and just agreed.

Jihyo, Saeko and Mina are still ignoring me. I don't blame them. It's all my fault it ended up like this anyways.

I sighed.

"That's a loud sigh. You lost a bet or something?"

I heard a familiar voice and turned to where it came from.

"J-Jihyo..." How did she even know I was here?

"The maknaes told me they saw you coming here so... Yeah."

"Ah."

Jihyo stood next to me with a good distance between us. Silence filled the area and all that can be heard was the busy street below.

"Once this is all over, you won't have to live with fear in your hearts again. I never meant to drag you into this mess. At first I thought it was just a simple hunt down for the people sending death threats to you but sooner I realized it was more than that." I said and broke the silence and all Jihyo did was hum in response.

"As for Mina... Well she doesn't have to deal with me anymore. As much as it kills me to give up on what we had just like that, I have to let her go. It's the best way to keep her safe. And all of you of course. You can all forget that you even met a cold-hearted jerk named Reiki Tachibana." I chuckled bitterly as I remembered how Jeongyeon called me a cold-hearted jerk the first time I met them.

"Yeah, you're right. And besides... Mina deserves someone better. Someone better than you. I'm not saying this because I hate you. I'm simply saying this because I don't wanna see any of my members sad or crying."

"Mhmm."

--------

Evening came and I'm at the kitchen making dinner for the girls while they're watching tv in the living room. I cooked all their favorite foods especially jokbal which is Momo's favorite food.

After I was done, I told them to go eat.

"Where's Mina?" I asked.

"Your shared room, hyung." Tzuyu said and I nod.

"I'll call her." I said and went to the room we USED to share. I saw her wearing an oversized shirt which is obviously mine and she's on her phone, smiling while talking to someone. She seemed to have noticed me.

"Yeah. I'll call you back later... Yeah, sure. Soon... Haha whatever dork... Yeah, bye. Jaljayo. Nado saranghae, dork." She ended the call and looked at me. "What do you want?" She asked in a cold way.

"Jagi— I mean... Mina-ssi, dinner is ready. Everyone is waiting for you to come out."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes as she got off the bed. Damn this girl never failed to make my heart flutter.

She walked past me and I gently held her hand.

"What now?" She said without looking.

"I—" I sighed and let her hand go. "It's nothing. Nevermind."

I followed her to the kitchen and sat to the vacant chair next to her. Everyone was happily talking including her. While I'm here, staying quiet and looking at my food.

"Hyung, what's wrong? Aren't you gonna eat?" Chae asked getting my attention.

"H-huh? Yeah yeah. I'm fine. Just a bit full." I smiled as genuinely as I can but I know she don't believe it.

"If you say so." Chae shrugged and caught me looking at Mina.

"Talk to her. If you just gonna keep staring at her like that, you won't be able to fix this." This time, Sana was the to talk to me making sure not getting everyone's attention.

"Tss. As if I will still be able to fix this. The only way to fix this is to end this shit once and for all and disappear from your lives." I stopped looking at Sana and stood up from my chair and excused myself from and just went to the training room. Looks like this will be my new room.

Chaeyoung

Sana unnie and I exchanged looks. We know he's not fine and he's been looking at Mina unnie all this time.

As soon as he excused himself and headed to the training room probably, everyone fell quiet.

"Woah, what's with the silence? A while ago y'all are happily talking as if he wasn't even here and just after Reiki hyung left, you all stayed quiet." I said.

"Ignoring him won't help, y'know." Nayeon unnie said.

"We're not ig—" Nayeon unnie cut Jihyo unnie off.

"Are you sure you're not ignoring him, Ji? I heard your little talk with him at the rooftop earlier. Saying everything you told him earlier was totally uncalled for. Need I remind you that if it wasn't for Reiki, we're probably dead by now? If it wasn't for him, risking his life just to protect ours, we won't be here."

"And if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be in this mess!!" Mina unnie yelled making us look at her in shock.

"You're his girlfriend, Mina. You're the one who should understand him the most." -Nayeon unnie

"Correction, WAS. I WAS his girlfriend. Not anymore." -Mina unnie

"You hate him, you're mad at him just because he never answered any of our texts and any of our calls from the whole 2 weeks he was gone? Yes, I understand you're worried as hell about him. And so are we. But you can't blame him for being like that. His bestfriend betrayed him Mina! If you're the one in his position, what would you feel?"

"Just like what he fe—" Mina unnie cut herself off.

"Exactly. You're lucky enough to be loved by him but also stupid enough not to understand him. You broke up with the man who did nothing but protect us and love you with all his heart but you just let it go to waste because of hatred." Nayeon unnie stood up from her seat and put her plate in the sink and head to the living room.

Mina unnie looked down, on the verge of crying. Silence took over again.

"I completely understand the whole situation but I ain't siding with anyone. Both sides have mistakes." Jeongyeon unnie said and shrugged and just continued eating like nothing happened and did everyone.

Sigh. If only this shit will end already.

Mina

Nayeon unnie was right. I should be the one to understand him the most but why do I find it hard to talk to him and just forgive him? I hate myself. Reality slapped me hard in the face when Nayeon unnie made me realize everything. *Sigh*

--------

I was walking blindly around the house and soon enough found myself standing in front of the training room. I can hear faint music coming inside and I entered the pin and open it. I saw Reiki with his head on his desk. Maybe he fell asleep. I quietly walked over to him and while I was nearing him, I could see his monitor. A video was on. It was a video of us when things haven't been this shittt before. It was a video of us, having fun with the other members. And also a video of his surprise for my birthday with the background music, Precious Love playing. And the rest are just photos of us together but mostly mine.

I can feel my vision getting blurry and felt something watery on my cheek. I tapped my cheek and felt that I was crying.

I suddenly hugged him out of nowhere, crying not caring if I wake him up.

I felt him getting a bit startled with my action but I didn't care.

"M-Mina-ssi? What are you doing here?" He stood up while I still kept my head on his chest.

"I— I missed you." I said, snaking my arms around his waist.

He stayed quiet but I felt him snaking his arms around me, making me hug him tighter.

"I missed you too, Mina. But we can't be together anymore. As much as it hurts me, what Jihyo said was right. You deserve someone better than me. Someone who wouldn't make you cry like I did. Someone who wouldn't put your life in danger. So I made a promise to Jihyo. That once this is all over, I'm disappearing. Permanently. You girls can live normally again as if you never even met me."

"I don't care what Jihyo said or even about the promise you made with her, Rei."

"But I do. She's right. And if it wasn't for me, you girls won't be in this mess. Don't worry. You'll find someone better than me." He said playing with my hair. I shook my head vigorously.

"I don't want to. You're all that I want. You're the one I wanna be with. You're the one I wanna grow old with. You're the only guy I wanna love for the rest of my life."

I heard him sigh.

"Stubborn girl." I heard him chuckle. "You'll end up breaking my bones if you keep hugging me tighter every second... Jagiya."

I looked up at him and saw he was already looking down at me with a smile.

"W-what?"

"What do you mean 'what' you idiot? You don't want me to call you 'jagiya' anymore? Okay th—" I cut him off.

"Aniya!!" I pouted at him making him laugh a bit and pecked my lips.

"Alright, alright... Jagiya. You can stop crushing my bones now." He poked the tip of my nose, making me smile and loosen up the hug a bit.

"I love you." We said at the same time and shared a loving kiss and pulled away for the need of air.

"You need to get some rest, jagi. You already fell asleep on your desk." I told him.

"I did? How long?" I shrugged not knowing what to answer.

"Let's go to our room and get some sleep." I said and he nod and took my hand in his as we walk out of the training room after he turned off the computer.

We walked out of the training room and passed by the living room to see everyone looking at us with a question mark faces. I just smiled at them and show them our locked hands together.

"Are you guys back together now?" Dahyunnie asked.

"Ask her not me. She's the boss." Reiki pointed at me while I was just smiling happily again.

"We'll take that as a yes. Glad you both worked it out. Oh my ghad! MinRei is thriving!!" Momo screamed like a fangirl making us laugh while Jihyo and Saeko didn't react at all.

"Whatever. We're going to sleep." I pulled Reiki with me and headed towards our room.

Reiki went to the bed and laid down as soon as he was close to the bed. I closed the door and jumped next to him, hugging him like a Koala.

"Jagi you're a penguin not a koala." He laughed and I hit his chest playfully.

"Whatever, pabo." I laid my head on his chest as we watch tv.

"By the way, who was that earlier? Y'know... The guy you were talking to on the phone."

"Oh that? That was Kai. My brother. We were just catching up a bit since it's been quite long since we talked." I said.

"Oh."

"Were you jealous?" I smirked and looked at him blushing.

"E-eh? W-why would I be?" His stuttering made me laugh.

"Cause I said 'I love you' to him." I smirked again.

"Okay maybe a little bit but now that I know it was your brother I realized how stupid was I to get jealous about your brother." He looked away blushing and I lifted myself up and kissed him.

"That's understandable, jagi. I would probably react the same if you were talking to your sister or even to any of your girl relatives." I said as I pulled away as he smiled while I laid my head on his chest again.

We stayed in that position until we both fell into dreamland.

To be continued...

Sorry about that. 😂✌️🏻 I lost the drafts for this one so I had to try and recover it but unfortunately I didn't managed to so I had to try and remember my plots and rewrite it (TT) that's why I wasn't able to update it last last week. Mianheeeee :'(

-Ash2k19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.9K 4.4K 96
Jihyo is the leader of a kpop group called Twice and she always wants to help her members out whenever they have a problem. She is happy, playful and...
161K 4.4K 51
'You are the reason of my smiles, the source of my energy. I love and adore you with every cell in my body, with every drop of my blood.' A sweet and...
4.4K 105 23
Twice! The group where we can see 9 different girls who have one goal - be role models and successful idols in kpop. But there are some problems. Som...
5.4K 244 15
Myoui Mina,a very popular CEO of Myoui Entertainment,people always think she's cold and that's true but if she's with her seven friends,she's a softi...