The Last Ship (18+)

By NikolaiWolfe

Highest Rank: #1 Alien 6-21-21 WARNING: This contains Xenophile (Alien / Human smut) If you don't find intere... More

Chapter One: Awake.
Chapter Two: Explanation?.
Chapter Three: Solar Sun.
Chapter Four: The Irinaut.
Chapter Five: Zi-0.
Chapter Six: Lockdown.
Chapter Seven: His Power.
Chapter Eight: The Truth?
Chapter Nine: Zio's Touch.
Chapter Ten: Kiss?.
Chapter Eleven: A Irinaut's Love.
Chapter Twelve: A Irinaut's Strength.
Chapter Thirteen: A Bloody Debate.
Chapter Fourteen: Zio's Dominance.
Chapter Fifteen: The Professor's Talk.
Chapter Sixteen: A Chat.
Chapter Seventeen: A Irinaut's Temper.
Chapter Eighteen: Jewel's Sit Down.
Chapter Nineteen: Confession.
Chapter Twenty: Small Talk.
Chapter Twenty-One: Locking.
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Professor's Discussion.
Chapter Twenty-Three: Their Thoughts.
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Twins.
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Little Sting.
Chapter Twenty-Six: The Den
Chapter Twenty-Seven: New Company
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The New Three
Chapter Twenty-Nine: The Jealous Alpha
Chapter Thirty: The Worried Zio
Chapter Thirty-One: Past.
Chapter Thirty-Two: Guilty Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Three: The Chained Memories
Chapter Thirty-Four: Three Lover's Repeat
Chapter Thirty-Five: Alpha's a Alpha
Chapter Thirty-Six: Memories Bond
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Waking Up
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Cell Chat
Chapter Thirty-Nine: The Panel
Chapter Forty: Hidden World
Chapter Forty-One: A Heated Walk
Chapter Forty-Three: Dead Sleep
Chapter Forty-Four: Awakening
Chapter Forty-Five: Odd Truth
Chapter Forty-Six: Current
Chapter Forty-Seven: Unworthy?
Chapter Forty-Eight: Unfolding
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Fighting Battle
Chapter Fifty: Boom
Chapter Fifty-One: KingĀ§
Chapter Fifty-Two: Hole
Chapter Fifty-Three: The Beginning of The End
The series continues.

Chapter Forty-Two: Hollow

1.9K 114 6
By NikolaiWolfe

A few more hours had passed, and by now, everyone was dragging along. Bruno and Jewel held one another up. Some had even began to remove parts or the metal armor in order to cool down. Captain Strong and Doctor Garrett both had slowed down a lot.

Luna also had a growing heat in the suit too. She had removed the chest chassis, but left it on her arms. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, but her bangs rested on her forehead, 'Zio, you told him it wouldn't take long to get there.' She kept her head lowered, but gave him the occasional glance as he would 'trace' the woods for any sort of movement or sign of other life, 'Why haven't we found anything yet?'

Zio huffed for a moment before rolling his shoulders, 'We're not far from it, Luna, but I'm afraid we aren't the only ones that will be attending the event.'

'You sense them too?' Fex growled lowly as he glanced up at Zio. The dark blue male cocked his head to the side as he pointed forward, 'I haven't seen any sign of spores, though.' Fex huffed as he looked around the illuminating forest, 'Zio, we're close.'

'I have for a while now, and so has Luna it seems, but I haven't seen any sign of spores. It's hard to tell what they want.' Zio had came to a halt with Fex. The two suddenly made a sharp turn and began to walk off the path, 'They haven't hurt us yet, but I feel their eyes, the ancestors voices seem to become louder the closer they have gotten. Perhaps they are refuge.' Zio was speaking out now. He hissed a bit before shaking his head, 'Either way, they'll want Luna, and right now, it might be the best place for her.' Zio looked at Fex.

Luna jumped off the Yeti quite suddenly when the two males had taken the sharp turn into the woods. She had thought they were to stay on the path, but that wasn't the case. The hybrid pushed through the thick vines that draped off the larger trees. "Fex! Zio!" Luna was trying to catch up as was everyone else. Luna could barely see through the thick weeds that surrounded them, but suddenly found herself being pulled through into a small clearing.

"HALT! Where are they going Luna? If you don't tell me right now I'll-"

"They've found it strong!" Doctor Garrett called out to them. He was one of the next few to go into the thick wooden web that circled around the nest.

"Oh my god..."

Luna stood quietly next to the Alphas. Her eyes had become dim as she looked into the blackened lake. Though, it seemed to dance, and below the surface, the black danced in a constant circle. Luna hadn't taken a step closer, and neither had Fex or Zio. It was a swarm of the Hollows. The creatures swam slowly around in the waters. The hybrid had never felt so scared. Her heart felt as it if was going to burst from her chest.

Professor Jewel and the others seemed just as concerned. They all had pressed themselves back against the walls. This wasn't somewhere that any of them wanted to be. Jewel had taken hold of Luna's hand, "Captain Strong this is insane! Do you see what is in that water? Garrett, this has to be a joke. Can't we capture a few and take them back to the ship?"

Luna shook her head, "Without a host or this water, the Hollows can't survive. I have to do it here. Zio, Fex, how did I get one last time?" Luna walked around and looked up at them. She tilted her head to the side as she spoke. Her voice had a obvious quiver to it as she spoke. The hybrid's vibrant eyes had dimmed. There was no getting out of this now.

'One of our soldiers had fallen on Earth.' Zio started, 'The Hollow had detached itself and attacked you before it died. You didn't wake up for days Luna. This isn't a game.' The large male grabbed her shoulder, 'You could be killed.'

Fex whined out. The male looked over at Strong before giving him a menacing glare. The slits in his eyes had thinned, and a growl came from his throat as he rubbed his face, 'Luna, please, don't do this on my account.'

Luna's eyes glistened with heavy tears, but she wiped them rather quickly, "If I don't do this, we all die." She looked at the group before looking at ZIo and Fex, 'Get them out of here if something goes wrong. Don't let them get hurt.' She turned and began walking quickly towards the pool of water. The closer she got, the more the ground beneath her and within the waters began to glow a deep gold. It was if they sensed Luna's aura. The closer she got, the more the glow had brightened.

'Luna stop!' Fex roared out as he stepped forward. Zio did as well. The two of them had started to walk forward and follow. Fex let out a whine as his red eyes dimmed, 'Dammit Luna, rest your head in the water. We have to keep them off her. Only one can attach.' Fex felt a sudden tension in his chest, and stopped, 'They'll swarm if we go any closer ZIo. They could kill everyone here.'

Zio's green eyes lit up. He gave a sudden nod, a grin ran across his cheeks, 'What if that's what we need?' The pale male had continued walking, 'We can't let her do this.'

"FEX! Zio stop!"

"She goes in alone." Strong was pushing the button, but he hadn't let up on it. Fex was on his hands and knees with his hand around his neck. The male was breathing heavily as a screech came from him, His entire mouth had expanded as he struggled in the restraints. The alpha was letting out sharp inhales as he felt the burn of the collar, "I told you, we will take care of her. You two are only guides. Step back from her before I turn this on high. Now, Zi-0, are you going to cooperate?"

"W-We are!" Luna held her hands up. She got down on her knees and held her hands up. The Queen looked towards Fex, and the Zio, "Don't you dare move! S-Step back. They need me alive to. T-They'll pull me out. Get Fex up."

Zio had instantly obeyed Luna's command to halt, but every part of him wanted to more forward and followed a low growl. The veins that ran along his body were visibly tense in parts of his arms and neck, 'My Queen, please.' Zio had stepped back a bit. Fex was unconscious.

The Alpha Irinaut had began to drag him back away from the base of the water where Luna now sat. The soldiers were all awaiting order's from Captain Strong. Jewel was inconsolable as she hid in the arm of Bruno. The twins were both in a readied stance.

"Get it together Princess, we gotta focus on Luna." Bruno pointed towards the girl, "Alright?"

Jewel gave a rather nervous nod. The Professor pulled out the weapon they had been given and took the same stance. No one was letting Luna go that easy, "She's family, it's our job." She looked at Zio. Fex was still recovering, and seemed to be in a worsened condition. Zio had walked over next to Jewel. The brunette looked up at the Alpha, "Your family too, Zio."

'Family?'

_____

Luna's had sat there for a few minutes. Guns were pointed all around her and behind her, the swarm of the creatures and began to dance in small circular swirls around her head. Her heart was racing as she felt them glide against her. Some of the Hollow creatures would rush and knock into her head, but she never felt the sudden bond of one of them latching on. Even ones that would attempt to bite seeming to be getting knocked off by the others. The hybrid couldn't hear a word from the crowd. The only clear noise she hear now was a screeching, but she found herself uncertain of who it was coming from. The Hollowed creatures or the infected Irinaut queen.

The hybrid suddenly tensed as something took hold. Luna let out a loud scream as she lifted herself from the waters. One had gotten her! The Hollow was thin and long. It danced rapidly as its teeth sunk into Luna's head. She had started to pull herself forward, but a burning sensation had taken over nearly her entire body. Her head felt as if it were going to explode, and the heat was unbearable as she felt as if someone had set her entire head to flame.

"Fire!" Captain Strong's men had began to shoot the rouge creatures that had began attacking the soldiers. Swarms targeted individuals before smothering them in as many Hollows that could attach to the skin before leading them back into the water.

Luna struggled to move in the midst of the guns and the burning she felt on the back of her head. Her vision had gone blurry, and the noises had seemed to had muffled themselves even more. Everything had seemed to blacken for her as she dragged herself on the ground in attempts to escape the fire fight.

Zio was quick to aid his Queen while Jewel, Sam, and Ian aided Fex. The three were trying to get him up and moved as they were given the advantage. The alpha Irinaut held Luna's head. His eyes had widened as he patted her cheek, 'Luna? Luna?! Dammit..' Zio scooped her into his arms and held her close. The male began to move towards the others.

"Zio! Halt!" Garrett called out as he pointed his gun towards them and began to fire, but missed Zio, "Strong!"

"No!"

The group attempted to move forward to grab their captives, but the Hollows had built a small mound that cut off the path in attempt to latch on to Luna. Captain Strong let out a vicious yell as he continued to fire as the group ran deeper into the woods. Fex, now to far away to set off the explosive device, "Dammit! Follow them!"

"But sir-"

"NOW!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Zero Sum By nateofspades

Science Fiction

104 0 29
Humanity is not alone in the universe. More specifically Earth is not alone. There are multiple worlds colonized by a vast space faring technologica...
5.7K 484 72
*Completed* Ranked #1 in alienplanet in Jan 20 2020 Please, LISTEN TO ME!! I know you think I'm crazy and I know they told you I'm dangerous, but you...
4.3K 243 57
18+ (Xenophile) Smut. Violence. Gore. Foul Language. The year is 3787, the Earth is in ruin, and the infectious spores plagues the world below. Afte...
50 0 9
After the earth became inhabitable for more than two thousand years. Due to overpopulation, pollution, and global warming. No trace of human kind was...