Life Is Depressing (zerlu)

By WARR1TA

there was a girl who lost all she had , her friends ,her family and her boy friend . One day they all just st... More

Lucy heartfillia
zeref dragneel pov
the nightmare
after the job
2 months before the grand magic games
The month before the GMG
the water park part 1
water park part 2
karaoke night yayyyy
the grand magic games
day one of the GMG
day 2 of the GMG
the most one sided battle you have been waiting for
the 4th day of the gmg
the fourth day
the final day of the grand magic games yay. p1
the final day of the gmg p2
im sorry
HACKED BY BESTIE

meeting the 12 spriggan

929 18 2
By WARR1TA

Lucy's pov

As I walked out of the guild I made my way to my to my apartment to meet zeref and mavis as I got there I saw mavis on my bed jumping around and then i saw zeref sitting on the floor I just laughed they then just walked up to me and I just said "one sec let me pack a few things " I then left to my room to get my things when i came out i put me things in one of my worlds and we left for the heartfillia mansion so that can be the place we set u our guild .

time skip (heartfillia mansion)

as we got to the heartfillia mansion we saw a group of people 12 i think and i asked zeref "who are they" "well we need a guild so i thought we need people meet the 12 spriggan my personal team"he replied" fair enough" we all then started walking up the hill to the mansion and you could hear one speak up "who are these people" invel said "this is Mavis and Lucy Vermillion Heartfilia." Zeref mentioned "shall we go in" I asked, they all just nodded .

"This will be are base of operation and supposedly are guild for the GMG"
Zeref said they all we're quiet in Till ajeel spoke up " what is the GMG?" He asked "the GMG stands for Grand Magic Games sound childish and pathetic I know but it's how we hurt them with out getting them thrown it to a cell" mavis spoke up and said "oh that make sense " ajeel said "doesn't mean that there's not going to be a war" zeref said with a smerk (I don't know if I spelt that right).

We all then walked In I gave them a tour and showed them to there rooms

August  bed room

Larcade bedroom

Ilieen bedroom

Mavis bedroom

Ajeel bedroom

Invel bedroom

Walls bedroom

Neinhart bedroom

Jacob bedroom

Bloodman bedroom

God Serena

Dimaria bedroom

Brandish bedroom

Lucys bedroom

Zeref bedroom

Sorry I haven't posted in a while soz it isn't much I hope u like byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 27.6K 43
It was her dream to be able to join Fairy Tail, the strongest guild in all of Fiore. But now, was she really all that joyful that she joined that gui...
3.3K 189 14
"...our existence is forbidden..." In a world where magic is seen as a threat, Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla meet each other on a run for dear l...
271K 6.4K 16
The war with Zeref was going good for Fairy Tail. The was winning the war turning Zeref's demons onto their side or ending their lifes. It was going...
107K 2K 28
This story is a zerlu story even though I don't ship them. Lucy goes on a job with Juvia. Their mission is to kill some demons and a dragon, but som...