Damon King

Von nshitty_shitts

I was sitting with my hyungs on the judges seat and was watching the performance end . There she was , she wa... Mehr

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6

Chapter 3

26 5 1
Von nshitty_shitts

Ariana POV

I   went   to   the   room  to   take   a   bath. Before   going   for   the   bath,  I  ordered   food .

              ~  After   30  mins  ~ 
                  ~ DingDong~

Ariana :  Yes  coming. 

  I   opened   the   door   revealing   a  waiter  with  a  tray  of  food  which  I  have  ordered . I  was  standing  at  the  door   and  asked   him   to   put  it on  the   table and  leave  .  He  did  it  and  went  out  than  when  I  was   just  about  to   close   the   door  my  eyes  met  a   pair   of  beautiful   brown   eyes .  He  was  damn  handsome   like  hell .  His  blonde  hair  which  were  hanging  on  his  forehead  and  then  he  moved  them  back .  And  his  lips  were  so  pink  and  pulpy  that  I  just  want  to  kiss  them .

#???? Pov#

When  I  opened   my  rooms  door  to  go  out  from  the  room  my   eyes  met  again   those  mesmerising   eyes .  She  was  standing   right   in front   of   me   holding   her  rooms   door . I  saw  her  scanning   my  body  like  she  would  pound  on  me   any  second . Than  I  just  simply  smirked  on  the  effect  I  have  on  her .

#back  to  Ariana 's  pov#

I   was   standing   right   there  scanning   his  body  and  looking  deep  into  his  soul   and  I   saw   a   evil  smirk   forming  on  his  pink  lips   which  bought  me  back  to   the  earth   and  I  suddenly   closed  my  door . My  heart  was  beating  nonstop   my  breathe  became  uneven .  Then  I  ran  to  my  bed  and  lie  down  with  a   big  sigh .

Ariana :  What   are   you  doing  ariana ?  You  are  here  for  your  performance  .  Erase   him  from   your  mind  nothing   can  happen  between  you   two .
Just  FORGET  snd  SLEEP.

*  It   was   around  2:00  at  night .  I  was  sleeping   peacefully   on  my  bed  when  I  felt  something   is  moving  on  my  neck .  It  was  giving   me  tinkling   sensation .  I  was  too lazy  to  open  my  eyes  so  I  just  tried  to  remove  whatever   it  is  with  my  hands , but  I  wasn't   able  to  move    them .  Then  I   opened  my  eyes   and ..........  no   one   was  there  and  I  saw  my  hands  get  little   bruised   of  nowhere .  There  was  nothing   holding  my  hands  than  how  come  it  got  bruised  .*

Ariana :  How  come  it  came  on  my  hands .  I  didn't  even  fought   with  anyone  today   as   I  never  do  with  anyone  .  Seriously   I  am  going  crazy   now  a  days .  I   think  I  should  sleep  now .

???? Pov

  I  was  in  my  room  thinking  of  her ,  carving  for  her  touch  than  other  second  i  found  myself   in  her  room  she  was  sleeping   peacefully   on  the  bed .  I  was  not  in  my  own  control   by  the  sight   of  her .  I  hovered  over  her  and  pinned  her  wirst  on  top  of  her  head  and  started   giving   kisses  on  her  neck . Than  I  felt  her  little   movements and  speedily   went  to  the   darkest  part  of  the  room  behind  the  corner .  Than  she  woke  up .

Ariana  :  How  come  it  came  on  my  hands .  I  didn't   even  fought  with  anyone  today  as I  never   do   with   anyone .  Seriously  I   am going   crazy   now   a   days . I   think   I should   sleep   now .

???  :  Crazy  ?  Now  only ?  But  the  real  game  hasn't   even  started   yet  baby .  In  that  game  you  will  only  see  me .  No  one  will   be  there  except   me ....................and   only  me . ( evil smirk )

                     ~ Time  skip~ 

Don't forget to vote and comment.❤❤❤

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
80.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...