The Tourist

By airplanesandjets

When Coral is abandoned by her parents, her very caring boss steps in. She leaves behind a home, school, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15- Hawaii (part one)
Chapter 15- Hawaii (part two)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36 (part 2)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilouge
Author's Note

Chapter 26

89 2 0
By airplanesandjets

Dedicated to moolittle95. Thank you for being one of those that actually took the time to comment I hope to hear from you again :)

RECAP:

Out of the corner of my eye I spotted a blur of a shadow. Heart thumping wild and erratically with a panicking fright, I called out

"Rick? Chris?" still no one answered.

Forcing myself from my panicked state, I rose from my spot next to the unconcious agents and walke towards an escape hatch, but not before the blurry shadow stopped in front of me.

"AAAAHHH!" I screamed out (obviously) for in front of me stood the unmistakable, and unforgetable cloaked man.

Falcon

Before I could move my feet so much as an inch, he already had a gloved hand on my mouth, and the  last thing I remember seeing before blacking out were grey eyes.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Blake POV

"Take me by the tounge and i'll know you. Kiss me til i'm drunk and i'll own you with them moves like jagger, i've got them moves like jagger-"

The sound of my phone ringing awoke me from my sleep.

"Hello?" I answered groggily, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I squinted at the digital clock on my nightstand. Three in the morning?! Who would call at this early hour?

"Paxton" It didn't take a genius to know it was Tom

"Yeah Boss what's going?" I asked still sleepily

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" he asked buisness-like, nothing different.

"Well that's why there are other gaurds on night duty taking turns, plus Sophia sharing a room with said job" I answered.

"Don't get smart with me young man" he sounded pretty angry. You could tell by the way he tried to hold in his voice "Report to headquarters this morning. Your flight leaves in three hours. There will be someone to take you to the airport in one hour."

"One hour?!" I hastily jumped out of bed and lugged a carry on bag. We hardly ever stay for more than a day so I shoved two days' worth in my bag, showered as quick as possible, and headed out the door just as my ride came in through the drive.

"Morning Jack" I greeted the agencies chauffer 

"Morning Blake" he greeted. Jack was one of the oldest members of the agencies. He'd had his share of action but wasnow close to retiring and settled on chauffering for my family, mostly for the thing he had for my Aunt. He's a great man, and he's the only one besides my family, the boss, Ben, Chris, Rick, and Dean whom I allow to use my first name. And Coral of course.

"Oh hey Jack" I called over to him as I set my luggage in the backseat.

"Yes Blake"

"I forgot something in the house i'll be right out. Won't be long"

He waved his okay as I headed in the house and up to my room. I grabbed my phone and locked my door. Before I got downstairs and opened her door.

The black-haired beauty still slept peacefully. I'd give anything to have her in my arms right now. I looked over at Sophia's side of the bed to find that she was gone. That's odd. I checked the entire room to make sure there was nothing dangerous around. Crazy I know, but can you blame me? I was completely fallen for this girl. I quietly checked so as not to wake her up when I noticed a piece of paper on Sophias bed.

Coral,

If i'm not here when you wake up and you're reading this, I just want to let you know James and I have been called to a meeting back at headquarters. I don't know how long we'll be gone. Shouldn't be more than two days. Ben and the others will be home so try not to disappear too much ;)

Rolling my eyes, I crumpled the note and threw it in my pocket. I'd let Ben know where we were when I got to the airport. Turning around I lightly kissed her temple which shot sparks throughout my body. She stirred in her sleep and I froze, only exiting when I was sure she was still sleeping

''''''''''

"Here we are Blake" Jack announced as we entered the airport. We had chated the whole way here. Mostly about his little crush on "that handsom aunt of yours" his words not mine. I laughed the whole way explaining that he should just come out with it, but like a teenager, doubted that she would ever notice him. He was true on some part, I hate to admit, but my Aunt never really did see him as more than just a friend and co-worker. She was into the Boss, much to our disgust. I'd much rather her get to know Jack really well, I think he would be much beter for her. Something just didn't sit well with the boss.

"thanks Jack" I said taking my luggage out of the back "I'll se you when I get back ok"

"Sounds good. Oh and Blake" he called out before I shut the door

"Yeah?'

"when you come back you will tell that young lady of yours won't you?"

A wide grin came to my fae aas he mentioned Coral. "Yeah. I will"

'''''''''''''''''''''''

The entire plane ride back to headquarters she was on my mind. The way her hair cascaded down her back in the wind, her gorgeous big brown eyes that turned lighter in the light. And that snarky attitude that had grabbed my attention in theefirst place. 

"Excue me sir" I snapped my head toward the stewawrdess"you need to get off the plane sir"

I looked around and realized that the plane was empty. I noddedd, apoligizing with that stupid smirk on my face. That's when I realiized, I am completely and utterly in love with her.

'''''''''''''''''

"come in Paxton" I opened the wooden door to Toms office was opened. I instantly wished that this would be over with so I could spend time with Coral.

As soon as I walked in there Sophia, James, Tom, and Auntie were sat at the round conference table wearing grim expressions. I looked over to Sophia who looked...guilty? Sympathetic? I couldn't depict which one because she quickly looked away.

"Have a seat Blake" Tom motioned to one of the revolving chairs avaliable. Immedietely I knew something was up because Tom never called me by my first name unless it was serious business. 

I took a seat in the chair and all remained silent for a few minutes until Tom broke the silence.

"I'm sure you are all wondering why you're here" we all nodded in unison "We're here to dicuss a very important matter as of course is why I have called you all to this meeting"

He handed us each a manilla envelope, instructing us not to open them just yet, and then continued "We have reason to believe that Falcon has caught up to our plan" At this news everyone tensed "Now we are not certain when his next attack will be but let me assure you that security will be stricter." Falcon was back. And now i'd have to protect her even more. Call it irony, but i didn't necessarily mind it, as crude as it sounds.

"Now as for the envelopes there is a mater that needs to be discussed." Now Tom looked straight at me.

"What would that be boss?" I asked quite nercously.

"I'll just get straight with it" he continued "You have a relationship going on with Coral correct?"

I nod "something like that" I tried not to let the smile slip because everyone was looking at me seriously.

"It needs to stop."

I looked at Tom dumbfounded "What do mean?"

"Don't play stupid kid. Break it off"

I pounded my fist on the table, well not exactly as you picture it, but something similar "Hell no"

"Let me tell you something kid. You're on a job. A CIA job to be exact. So that means you can't get emotoinally attached to anyone on a job, a job in which you were lucky enough to get through connections. I let you have it with the vow that you were to follow all instrutions and you did great."

"What the hell is the problem with it then? I'm not too emotionally attached. I'm alert at all times" I yelled. This was pissing me off. I never had a problem with this. Tom was always messing around with my Aunt and now all of a sudden he tells me not to socialize with anyone romantically? how very hypocritical.

"You will break all ties with her" "he growled, standing up and voice growing higher and angrier " I don't give a rats ass if you're related to anyonw here. If you don't do as I say you will get fired and I will make sure that you're thrown out on the streets. This case is too important and I could have given it to anyone but I gave it to you" he pointed at all of us "because I trust you with it so don't make me second guess that trust! Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?"

No one at this point bothered to protest. He would throw me out even if it cost him the best of his agents. He had me wrapped around his finger and he knew it. This job was everything to me. It meant I wouldn't have to see my parents and let them dictate my life. 

I didn't want to leave her "Alright" I agreed "but what if she's not the one he's looking for her. Better yet what does he even want from her?"

"Open your envelopes and see for yourselves" 

In the envelope was a newsclip from from twenty years ago. Something that had our eyes nearly popping out of our skulls.

I couldn't believe it. She was it

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Back home I thought about Tom's warning. I had to break it off with her. My mind said do it but my heart said rebel.

I love her. But I also couldn't give her everything if I had no job.

I didn't mean to  hurt her. All thos horrible things I said and the way she yelled and ran off crying broke me. But I had to do what was best for her. We now had our senses on high and Kyle somehow fit the picture. 

We normally don't question our guardees choice of friends, but with the situation at hand we had no choice. I couldn't help the jealousy that sprang in me when she went with him, but I deserved it after acting like such a prick to her. She must think I used her and I wanted so bad to hold her and tell her it was all a lie to protect her.

But how could I?

"Ben" I called. He looked at me with an "you really screwed up man" look

"Call in Rick and the rest of the guys." I ignored his chastising vibe "Tell them it's urgent. You're going to want hear this"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

oooohh I wonder what the urgency is! :O

Yes i am going to leave you with a cliff hanger >:) 

I thought tom was pushing it with the threats don't you think? And Blake was acting like a child, but hey they have their reasons right?

Please let me know what you think about this chapter by voting and commenting and I will most likely upload on Friday due to school and all that jazz 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 845 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
90.3K 5.7K 31
{مُكْتمِلة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...
720K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
187K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...