(ON HUATUS) Destructive Love

By RoseBell95

Story on Hiatus This is BOOK 2 of my BillDip series!!!!!! Please make sure you read book 1 "Discorded Love" b... More

Reunions and Nightmares
Bill must destroy!!!

The Voice

19 0 1
By RoseBell95

Here is chapter one of my new addition to my BillDip series, and man am I happy for this one! Please make sure you've read book one, Discorded Love, before reading this fic. Enjoy!

"WAKE UP!"

Panic was best felt at night, in a cold sweat and shooting up out of sleep afraid for your life; nightmares are a bitch, and this bitch loved to visit Dipper every chance it had. The young male felt his breath force it's way out of his lungs like acid, beating on the doors of hell and burning his chest like he drank sulfur. Clinching the shirt on his chest, Gabriel continued to pant from the panic that had consumed him and ate at his dreams every night for the past two months.

Coming from the opposite side of the attic, his younger sister arose from her slumber as well and rubbed her tired eyes as she gazed over at her frightened brother. "Bro Bro, you good?" Her voice was low and mumbled due to just awoken, and curly brown hair a mess in strands that scrunched in the wrong directions with a hint of drool still on her chin.

Finally feeling relief from his gasps of air, Dipper ran his pale finger through his curly locks, sweat still dripping from his forehead and strands of hair. "It came again," His voice was a whisper while he answered, and breath shaken. "and I swear it gets worse every night."

"What happened?" Mabel stood from her bed and made her way over to her brother, plopping down next to him calmly and carefully removed his hand from his head to get a better look at him. "You can tell me."

The frightened boy nodded and took a deep breath into his lungs before he answered. "I was running through a forest; the fog was thick, and I could have sworn the trees were closing in on me with every step I took. Before I knew it, I felt it grab my feet and I slammed onto the ground; it's eyes... they were so... so dead; I couldn't help the scream leave me before it screamed WAKE UP and then I woke up as told."

A frown appeared across his sister's face before she drug her twin into a much-needed hug. "It's okay Dipper, I promise."

I hope you're right, Mabel...

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The sun bled its way through the stained-glass window; shinning its golden rays of honey across his milky pale skin as he awoke from his slumber. Noticing his sister had already awoken for the morning and made her way downstairs Dipper did just the same and stumbled out of bed; his feet almost slipping on the wood as he tripped over himself from his dizzy sight complicating his reflexes. Making it into the bathroom, turning on the water and starring into the mirror; the boy splashed chilly water right onto his ghostly pale face before twisting the water off and making his way down the steps now his sight was clearer, and he wasn't going to trip anymore.

"It's alive!" Dipper heard his younger sister chime from across the room as she took another bite of her Unicorn Bits cereal; it's her favorite.

"Morning to you too." He responded before entering the kitchen and grabbing a breakfast bar to scarf down. "Wonder what strange events Grunkle Stan has planned for the Mystery Shack's reopening?" Taking a bite from his breakfast bar Dipper awaited an answer from his sister, whom was five feet deep into her bowl of cereal. The Mystery Shack has temporarily closed due to damage given in the battle against David a year ago. That also meant that Bill had been gone about a year as well, and he didn't keep his promise... he never contacted the Pines; no email, letter, phone call or text. Nothing.

"Don't know; wait, I think I saw a leprechaun that was tall." Mabel responded before taking her empty bowl into the kitchen and rinsing it out and setting it into the new dish washer.

Dipper could almost see his large brain as he rolled his eyes. "Of course, it's something that makes no sense."

"HEY, who's talking smack about me!?" They heard their grunkle stan scream from the top of the stairs.

The twins only laughed in response as they gathered their things and headed out the door; the sunlight blinding them, they headed down the steps. Dipper sported messy curly hair, a blue shirt, a grey jacket striped designs, sneakers, and blue jeans. Mabel has her curly brown hair parted to the side with a purple bow hair pin, a black and purple dress, black star earrings, and purple converse.

Now in college, the twins were looking forward to a bright future without constant danger threatening their lives. Shooting for clothing design was Mabel, and Dipper studied archeology, so he could one day explore the mysteries of the world. Though happy with his school life, Dipper still felt a sharp, empty pain in his heart; When he finally realized Bill was never going to return nor contact him... he gave up and now he forever has a piece of him missing.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"I got what you asked for." The yellow haired man threw a golden scroll at the man before him. "That mean's I'm finished right?"

Golden eyes gazed up at Bill, following a devilish grin that could kill before standing up to face the dream demon. "Why are you so eager to leave? Shouldn't my brother enjoy my company?" The man in front of bill had hair as black as ink, skin paler than the dead and suit to fit that adorned him; attached to his back were black bat wings, ears like an elf, and let's not forget the fangs and slit eyes.

Unpleased was the look leaving Bill's also golden eyes as he rose a brow to his brother. "I have business elsewhere."

"Well, due come visit? The only time I see you is when I need you for something."

The yellow demon rolled his eyes to that remark before turning away from the other demon. "Oh, I wonder why... " Like a blink of an eye, Bill vanished and dissolved away in triangles.

"Yes... I do wonder." The bat like demon replied before taking a sip of his drink made from unholy ingredients.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"PAY ATTENTION!"

Shooting his head up, Dipper frantically looked for the source of the loud voice he had just heard like the roar of a lion; it had a growl in it's deep voice which made it sound inhuman. Alas, he saw nothing but the class full of students taking notes as the calm English professor lectured his class. Dipper knew something was wrong as he felt the temperature in the room felt to have dropped ten plus degrees; as he scanned the room he noticed the other students still wearing summer clothing without an issue hinting to the chance only he felt the drop in temperature. Quickly standing from his seat he gathered up his notes, books, and other school supplies in a panic.

"Shakespeare had an interesting form of play writing, an- Mr. pines, may I ask what the rush is?" Dipper head his professor ask as he was obviously disrupting the lecture and all the students sent their attention his way.

Nervously making his way down the rows of students, Gabriel ignored the professor and left through the door.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"

The loud voice appeared again, making Dipper zip around to look behind him; nothing. Was he loosing his mind? He thought he was; he's been hearing this voice on and off for a few months but not this frequently and it was normally only when he was asleep. Dipper slammed through the from door of the college and began walking as far away from the building as he possibly could, anywhere if it was away from the voice.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"It's not Stupid!" Stanly screamed at his twin as he gestured to the statue of a Tall Leprechaun. "Explain how it's stupid!"

Stanford thought his brain was going to explode with each word that left his brother's mouth. "I shouldn't have to explain it... "

Before either could continue to argue, Dipper barreled through the door and scrambled up the steps to get to his room in the attic.

"I'll go talk to him." Stanly stated before following Dipper and creaking open his room door and peaking his head in. "Dipper are you okay?"

His head was nothing but fuzz; All Dipper could think of was the voice and where it might have come from. Soon he heard his grandfather speak to him and looked in his direction with his dull eyes and heavy eye bags. "Yeah... just not feeing so well is all."

Hearing a sigh leave him grandfather, he saw him nod before closing his door and leave down the steps. Dipper drug out the Journal two and began to scan it for any possible answer. "No, no, no, not a werewolf; why would I need to know about mushrooms? No, no, no... NO... OH THIS IS HOPEESS!" Slamming his body onto his bed, his limbs sprawled out and hair a mess as he looked upon the ceiling, Dipper could only frown in destress as became lost in frustrated thought. Giving up, he decided to stay where he was and possibly fall asleep; alas, it had other plans and Dipper's eyes shot open.

"FOUND YOU!"

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~*

"So, I hear you saw Bill again?"

"That I did." The bat like demon answered the rose haired boy beside him, his voice sarcastic as ever. "As pleasant as always."

The small demon had short, wavy dusty rose hair, cool yet faded cobalt blur eyes, and two devilish like horns onto of his head to match the devil tail behind him. "Dark, there is no need to be sarcastic." He answered. "I know Bill dislikes you."

Damian Dark Matter, the demon of demons, son of lucifer and eldest brother of Bill; master of seduction, he held the power to hypnotize and seduce any women of his choice and force them act out his sexual desires before he murders them for their soul to collect; posses the power to control dark matter and read and control any mind he'd wish. He was a monster of pure horror and wasn't afraid to show it.

"I know, Salem but you don't have to point it out." Dark answered, a deep growl hiding within his voice.

Salem of the dead, younger brother of Dark and Bill and a demon with the unholy power to control the bodies of the dead and make them bend to his will; master of necromancy. Salem could create an army of undead without batting an eyelash. There were three brothers in all, children of Lucifer and an unknown angel they weren't to speak of. The most dangerous, powerful, and feared demons known to hell. Below them are Cupid, a demon of heart break, X, demon hidden in mystery, and David Destruction whom was terminated by Bill Cipher whom was most feared for the moment being; Dark was equal in power as Bill, and the two could stand their own ground in a fight with each other.

Salem let a sigh leave his lungs. "Well, I'm going to find out why he was so quick to leave."

Raising a brow, the well-dressed demon looked over to his brother. "Oh? Well, do let me know how that goes; yet again I may catch up with you. I'm dying to see for myself what has caught the attention of our brother, Bill Cipher."

I'd like to now give credit for the character of Damian Dark Matter to my fiance, Gabe, whom created him back when we'd roleplay gravity falls. I'll see if he will let me show ya'll his old art of the character! Also, I plan to draw art for all my fanfics soon so i'm not searching down art for their credit. See you soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
101K 4.3K 50
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...