The Fox Hero

By Thunder_God_Thor

During a raid of a illegal experimentation site, A 6 year old child is found by the heroes, imprisoned in a c... More

Midoriya Izuku - The Origin
Decisions.
Entrance Exam.
Class 1-A
Battle Training
The Normal Days.
USJ Invasion I
USJ Invasion II
I was Tagged.
News of Sports Festival
Sports Festival Commence
The Second Part Of the Festival.
Sports festival Ends
Stain..The Fight with Hero Killer
Starting Of End of Term Exam.
Momo and Izuku Vs All Might.
PREPARATIONS FOR BOOT CAMP!!
The Boot Camp
The Villains Invade
The Unwanted Guest.
Explanations and a little game.
The Battle Against All For One.
The Battle Against All For One II
U.A Becomes Boarding School
Liscene Exam..
The Big Three
Internship And Eri
A/N

Boot Camp II

29.3K 595 532
By Thunder_God_Thor

Izuku sat on the edge of a Cliffside and watched the forest, the strong wind blowing his hair as he sat down, memories from his time in the experiment facility returning.

'I can't be in a relationship, i don't need a relationship they make you weak and vulnerable, i am fine just the way i am' Izuku thought to himself

Kurama silently watched his partner's distress and remained quiet because he didn't know how to console his partner on this one, he was never good with emotional parts.

'Nee-chan and kurama are all i need, i'll be fine as long as they remains with me, someone with my past can never truly have a stable relationship, even now i have nightmares of my time there' Izuku thought and he somehow was reminded of momo and clenched his fist when he imagined her with some other guy.

'Why the hell am i getting angry? She can be with anyone she wants, why am i getting angry? What is she doing to me?' Izuku thought frustrated.

"Midoriya-kun!" He heard momo's voice and cursed as he thought ' Why did she have to come here?'

"Why are you here?" Izuku asked her, not caring if he appeared rude.

Momo frowned as she sat beside him and said " Why are you being like this?"

Izuku remained silent as he watched the forest for a moment and thought of how he should answer and then said " I...she just brought out some unwanted memories, and my mood soured"

Momo chose not to comment on that as she scooted closer until their shoulders touched as she said "Midoriya-kun, would you like to talk about it?, i mean if you want. I think that getting it off your chest will be good for you"

Izuku contemplated for a moment and said " Yaoyorozu-chan, as i have told you i did not have a rather...good childhood so i have memories, very bad memories, and i occasionally get nightmares of them. And i think because of my past and then eventually the future when i become a hero, i can not have a stable relationship, so i think avoiding relationships is best for me"

Momo nodded hearing him, slightly happy that he was opening up and then asked " Is that why you are so subdued?"

Izuku looked at her as she explained herself "i mean, i think that your lazy personality is mostly an act, you are lazy but not that much, you do this so you won't have to make friends, so you don't have to share your secrets with others thus the others don't include you in their activities, because they think you are uninterested. Todoroki gives out antisocial vibes, so no one approaches him and bakugo curses a lot and has a volatile temper but he still doesn't avoid anyone but you and todoroki both do"

Izuku was impressed she figured him out, but sighed and said " Yes, you are somewhat correct, the lazy personality is mostly an act, i don't consider anyone in the class as a friend except for you and Shouto, to some extent Iida."

Momo gasped as he continued " I think of them as merely acquaintance, who i have to associate with, while doing hero work. I don't want anyone becoming close to me nor do i have any interest in letting anyone know my secrets; yet you were somehow able to do half of that."

Momo looked sad as she asked " Why? Why won't you let anyone help you? Or become close to you?"

Izuku did not answer as she asked again "Midoriya-kun? If you don't tell me,how would i help you?" and izuku shouted "Because i am afraid, dammit!!"

Momo flinched in shock that he shouted at her and after registering his answer, she in an act of comfort brought him in a small hug and asked softly "why are you afraid?"

"I am afraid that...that everyone i become close to will be ripped away from me. I am afraid that they will be hurt...because of me, i don't let people close to me because i am afraid that they'll die like my parents and bring me more pain and misery, i am afraid that the people close to me can....can be used against me, so i think that these things make you weak, vulnerable, these are shackles holding you back. I don't want to feel pain again." Izuku let out his frustrations as momo looked at him sadly and held him in a tight hug, one which he returned full force.

"Midoriya-kun, is your fear related to your past" she whispered to him as he flinched and she knew that she was correct and she then broke the hug to listen to his answer.

"Yes, it is" he admitted as she asked "Would you tell me? I know you told todoroki. Mr.Aizawa asked him if he knew and he admitted, though they refused to tell anyone."

Izuku thought 'should i tell her? I don't know if i should'

'You should tell her izuku, you trust her, i know deep down you trust her more than the todoroki kid' Kurama advised izuku calmly as izuku nodded and replied 'All right. I'll tell her'

"Okay, i'll tell you, but promise me you won't tell anyone" izuku asked as she nodded.

"My story starts from when i was 4, a month after my birthday, i did not receive a quirk and a group of people killed my parents and kidnapped me" izuku narrated and heard her gasp and continued " I was taken to a facility where they did experiments on quirkless children, i was one of the children there, we were tortured and experimented upon for days, others started to get artificial quirks but i was not one of them, i did not gain any type of quirk"

Momo had a horrified face as she listened to him and he took a breath and continued "They were confused as to why i didn't get a quirk, they imported some wonder drug that boosts the quirk factor and creates a fake quirk factor in place of the original and gave it to me, i was forced into a comatose state for months, but when i woke up, i still had nothing, and enraged they took out their frustrations and anger on me, and one day i snapped that's when kurama awakened and i...i killed...some of the facility members while unconscious as my rage had taken over."

Momo gasped at this as some tears fell from her eyes and even izuku's but he continued "After that day, i was locked inside a prison cell sort of room, chained to the wall and beaten whenever possible, the cell was so dark even with my eyes, i could only see faintly. The food came through a duct and a robot was there to feed me, and that was only once in 2 days. I don't know for how long i was in the dark room and beaten, but i was saved one day when heroes raided the area and from then onwards i have live with nee-chan. There is something i missed but i can't tell you that i will once that villain has been arrested." Izuku ended his story taking a deep breath and looked up to momo to see her crying.

She held him tightly and he felt a better as thanked kurama 'Thanks kurama, i feel lighter, telling her about this' momo then said "I am so sorry, midoriya-kun, i didn't know you had it so hard"

"It's okay and don't apologize it was not your fault" izuku said and they stayed like that for some time

Izuku then broke the hug as she wiped her tears and izuku said " Come on, let's go back. I am sure you must be hungry"

"Hey, are you trying to say i am fat" momo said as he laughed and teased "Maybe, but you got to admit you got loads of fat on you" as he gazed at her chest.

"Pervert!" She shouted hiding her chest as she blushed and he laughed as she giggled too as she stared at izuku and thought 'at least he's not in a bad mood now, but i have to admit, seeing him happy makes me happy too and that laugh is making my heart beat so fast' and then realised what she thought 'No no no, no, this can't be happening, am I attracted to him? But it's midoriya-kun, he's lazy and sometimes a jerk to me, and uninterested in many things, but he is very, very handsome, trusts me a lot, strong and cool- no, get a hold of yourself momo, Oh.My.God i really am falling for him! And Hard!'

"Hey, yaoyoruzu-chan you there? Come on" izuku asked and walked ahead as she blushed and ran behind him saying " I aaam coming" and they both walked back.

Now izuku sat with everyone to eat and got a huge amount of food for him as everyone looked at him, he then was about to eat until he noticed everyone was waiting for him to take of his mask and izuku grinned darkly, though they didn't know.

Izuku tensed and looked behind them as he said while pointing his finger at the forest "HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!! ARE THOSE VILLAINS!" everyone jumped and looked towards the forest area and saw nothing turning back they saw izuku had eaten his food already and was fixing his mask as he said satisfied "Now that was some great food"

"What!! How did you eat so quickly!!" They all shouted as he said smirking "just a trick of mine"

"So that's how you look problem child, i can see now why midnight told you to hide that face. You will be having a difficult time in the future." Aizawa said grinning at izuku.

"Oh you saw? Well, you were lucky then" izuku smiled as he began to walk away and everyone asked " Mr. Aizawa how did he look like?"

"Shut up, your annoying" aizawa said as his eyes turned red and hair flew up; seeing this everyone turned to their meal

"I don't get why he doesn't show his face" Kaminari said grumbling

"Yeah, i am sooo curious" Mina said leaning backwards

"I also want to see midoriya-chan's face, kero" tsuyu said

"Who doesn't want to?" Todoroki said shrugging

"Hah! He's probably uglier than the pipsqueak" Bakugo shouted banging his fist on the table.

"Midoriya-kun is not ugly, i can assure you that, infact, he is even more handsome than most models" Momo defended her crush, blushing as she was reminded of his face.

"So you've seen his face, yaomomo" Jirou said twirling her earlobes.

Momo did not reply as hagakure said jumping up "You've totally seen what he looks like!"

"Come on girl, Tell us" Uraraka said coming closer.

"Yeah, you have to tell us how he looks like, at least a hint" sero begged her.

"The bigger question is why did he show it you?" Tokoyami asked as everyone turned silent and stared at her as mina asked impatiently "Well yaomomo?"

Momo was now in a tight spot she didn't know what to do and was saved when izuku arrived and asked " Why the hell are you all crowding her?"

"Nothing!" They shouted as they took their earlier positions to eat

Momo sighed in relief as izuku saved her from being interrogated.

"Hey, midoriya! Why the hell did you show your face to her? Why don't you show it to us too?" Mineta yelled jealous that he has a hot babe on his side.

"It's my own decision to make, not yours and if someone wants to force her to tell her, then they should be willing to handle a Kirin" Izuku threatened as they all shivered remembering the technique

"Mr. Aizawa, i am starting my training now, i have a new idea on what to do and she's coming with me to help me" Izuku said to aizawa awaiting his decision.

"All right but answer two questions first, i want to ask why are taking her only? and second when did you show her your face and why?" Aizawa asked izuku

"That's actually three questions" izuku asked smirking

"Just answer them already" aizawa grumbled and mumbling something like 'smartass'

"For your first question, she's smart and intelligent and she can help me with the mistakes i make or give some advice, for the second question, i showed my face to her after the USJ, and for why? Well"  izuku explained and blushed at the last part along with momo as he said " That's because....i owed her"

Aizawa nodded satisfied as izuku said "though i would advise everyone to be at least 100m away from us, my training tends to have rather destructive failures and results and because we will not be responsible for anything that happens, anyways let's go", momo then asked "What's in it for me?"

Izuku thought for a while and said "Well, i would ditch the mask for the entire time we are training" momo blushed as she answered in a quivering voice "Tempting but not enough"

"Or how about i give you a taste of hiraishin" izuku bribed and instantly she was on him as she said " both and we got a deal"

Izuku sighed and said " Your one greedy girl, all right deal" and momo smiled at him and momo asked " So what are we doing?"

"Improving the rasengan and mastering Hiraishin's level 3" Izuku informed her

Momo looked shocked then made a puppy dog face as she asked "Can i add something more to the deal?"

Izuku laughed as he walked ahead and teased "and what's in it for me?"

"Midoriya-kun~" she whined as she ran to catch up to him.

"Man, I'll admit midoriya is a something else" Sero said chuckling

"Why do you say that?" Uraraka asked him

"Only he can make yaomomo act differently than how she usually is" Sero replied

"Now that you say it, it is true,kero" Asui said thinking

"My guess is that he brings out her true self" todoroki piped in

"What do you mean?" Jirou asked confused

"He brings out the Momo Yaoyorozu who doesn't have to care how people see her, doesn't have to act like she is from a rich and respectable family, he brings out her true self, just a normal girl who wants to have fun in life and doesn't need to care about minding her appearence, her speech or anything" Todoroki explained

"Hmm, that does make sense" kaminari said.

Izuku and momo returned near the night time all covered in mud and dust and went to take a bath in the hot springs.

Momo joined the girls and izuku joined the boys when he entered, everyone was shocked as izuku asked "What?"

"Midoriya-bro, what the hell is up with that body?" Kirishima asked a little intimidated.

Izuku's body from front is like this.

Izuku had a six pack, and a mixture of buff and lean body, with all muscles showing as he said "Oh, i have around 8-10% body fat. So my body's like this"

"But dude! It looks like god himself carved you to slay women" Kaminari shouted jealous.

"Yeah man! Those abs will make any women fall for you, and those scars all looks cool!" Sero shouted a little envious

"What the hell! I thought you were a lazy ass! How do you have a body like that?" Bakugo asked enraged his rival had a body like that.

"Well, i am lazing around doesn't mean i don't train" izuku answered nonchalantly.

"Midoriya dude, how much can you bench?" Kirishima asked excited.

"I think about 80 to 90kg" izuku answered and they looked at him shocked as kirishima said " That's so manly! We should definitely have a competition"

"Sure, i love challenges" izuku answered as he flexed his biceps and Shouto said " how many inches are those arms?"

"I think 15" Izuku said looking at his bicep and turned around as he took a bucket full of water poured it on his head.

Everyone gulped seeing the scars covering his back.

Izuku's back is like this except the purple bruises

"Midoriya, what type of training did you do to get all these scars?" Tokoyami asked a little scared

"None of these are from training" izuku answered in a sad voice and this made them actually scared as they gulped

"I would rather, you don't ask how i got them" izuku avoided the questions that were to come as he calmly sat down, what he didn't know was that the girls were blushing hearing their conversation.

Mineta then tried to climb the wall and peek at the girls only to be thrown down by kota, the child with the pussycats. The girls thanked him and he saw them naked, blushing he fell as izuku caught him and got out as he wore some shorts and carried the kid.

By this time momo had also come out and had just wore her clothes as she saw izuku and blushed a shade of red and steam came out of her face as she stuttered " M-midoriya-kun!!" While she thought 'Oh my goodness, that body is...so hot. Those abs, the pecs...kyaaa...i wanna touch them...'

"Oh hey yaoyoruzu-chan, kota fell and i caught him so i am taking him to mandalay want to tag along" she nodded and while they walked she gazed at his scars sadly as she traced her finger on one of the scars and he shivered as she said " i am sorry"

He waved her off as he said " I am sensitive when it comes to scars"

She nodded and said " i don't like what they did to you"

"Me too" izuku replied as he gave kota to mandalay and heard his story of how his parents were the pro heroes the water hose and died fighting a villain so kota hates the heroes.

Izuku and momo felt sad for the kid and they walked back to their rooms to sleep, thinking for the second day of their boot camp.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.4K 21
At the age of 4, he was diagnosed quirkless. At the age of 4, his mom left him. At the age of 4, he didn't understand why she left him. He lived his...
30K 442 24
this is my first story its probably not very good but if you like it follow this will be a Bakudeku Izuku was taken when he was five and when he...
47.5K 1.4K 64
After being abandoned by his mother for being quirkless, four year old Izuku midoriya is found by an elite military officer who trains him to be an e...
115K 2.2K 56
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless, however when he was given All Might's power his life changed. But what happens when he has a chance encounter with...