๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝโœ”๏ธ||M.Y...

By deagusan

โ€ข๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝโ€ข โ€ขShe was the sun to his dayโ€ข โ€ขHe was the moon to her nightโ€ข Highest Ranked 1 #minyoo... More

โ€ขInfoโ€ขPrologueโ€ขA/Nโ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
-sad ending-
-happy ending-
*EXTRA*

7

1.1K 26 1
By deagusan

A few days in Deagu was just a little part of your plan. You got something bigger waiting for him. Today was Yoongi birthday March 9.
Yoongi: Why are you doing this?
You were putting on a blindfold.
Y/n: Just wait!
You guy arrived at Seoul and arrived at a place.

Yoongi POV
Y/n helped me get off of the car and she disappeared. After standing for 10 minutes. I finally take off my blindfold.

Yoongi: Woah!
In front of my eye was a huge house. I walk to the front door and slowly open it.

Yoongi: Y/n?
I explored the house, while I look for Y/n.

There were three bedrooms. They all look expensive and huge. The last room was right down the hall. The room was name Genius Lab. I raise my eyebrow confusingly and open the door.

All: Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Yoongi, happy birthday to you!

In the middle of the room was Y/n holding the cake. The light of the candle highlighted her beauty. The light turn on all the other was around her. They all look happy for me. In the moment I totally forgot it was my birthday.
Yoongi: What is all this?
Y/n: A gift from me and Jin. Now blow your candle and make a wish.
I blowed the candle and close my eye.

1. I wish for Y/n to be happy
2. I wish that our love last forever
3. I wish for Y/n to be happy again!

I open my eye saw Y/n smiling. It warmed my heart. Even I don't remember my birthday.
Namjoon: You so lucky Y/n bought you these.
Namjoon said pointing at the brand new speaker.

Y/n: Now let go to eat shall we?
I just realize that Y/n was wearing a beautiful dress that fitted her perfectly.

We all went to eat to celebrate my birthday. It was the best birthday in my life. Y/n asked Jin to stay over at the new house. We arrived at the house, I quickly got out and open the door for my lady. Before she could step out of the car. I place my arm bellow her armpit, I picked her up and carried her into the house. She giggle at my action. Her leg wrap around my waist, she put her head in the crooks of my neck. I place her on kitchen table. My lip touches her soft lip, both of our lip started to rhythm together. My lip started moved down her jawline to her neck and started sucked again it. She pull away and she look at me.
Y/n: I have a another good news for you!
Yoongi: What now?! You take me to Deagu, you bought me a h-
Y/n: You really thinks this house it for you? It for both of us.
She chuckled after she finished the sentence.
Y/n: So, my dad have a friend and he is the CEO of Bighit. So we will meet the CEO of Bighit tomorrow. Make sure to bring your lyrics and some beat or song you have composed.
After Y/n finished the sentence a dramatic sigh was heard from Yoongi.
Yoongi: Why do you do this? You made me feel bad!
She chuckled and stroke his hair softly.
Y/n: You don't know how much you have helped me.
Yoongi may not know about this but when Y/n sleep next to him. She feel warmer and safer, he have helped with her nightmares so much.

Next Day Afternoon
Y/n: You ready?
Yoongi walk out of the bathroom wearing a suit. You take a step forward so you could be closer to him. You adjusted his ties. He pull you closer and give a kiss on your forehead.

Restaurant

You entered the restaurant.
Services: How many?
Y/n: 3
Services: Follow me please!
You followed the services man. You sat down at the end of the restaurant since it more quite. Soon Mr. Bang arrived, Yoongi and you stand up and bowed to him. He gave Yoongi a hand shake.
Y/n: I ordered a few thing already. Let get straight to thing shall we. Okay! So
Mr. Bang I called you out here because my friend Yoongi. He is actually a composer and I believe he could rap.
Mr. Bang give you a smile.
Mr. Bang: Can I see some of the lyrics?
You nudged Yoongi.
Yoongi: Ahh, let me get it, it outside.!
He get up and walk out to the door. You turn back to Mr. Bang.
Mr. Bang: You have grown up! I remember you when you first came you were so short.
You smile as his comments.
Y/n: How your company doing?
Mr. Bang: A bit struggle on financial.
Y/n: Oh about the scandal?
Mr. Bang nodded and sigh.

Yoongi POV
I was walking holding the paper in my hand.
Mr. Bang: Look y/n I really want to take him into my company...but about financial is b-
Y/n: You know money never been a problem with my family, right? Don't worry about it,I will take care of it. I just want him to achieve his goal. Anyway how much would cost for him to release an album and for the news paper to write about it.

A sigh was heard from Mr. Bang.

Mr. Bang: Let me straight forward. It going to cost more than million dollar if you want to made like a Big Hit.
Y/n: Umm
Y/n she nodded while answering. I was standing behind the big pole. Listening to there conversations.
Yoongi: Here I'm back.
I handed Mr. Bang the paper. He look through with satisfactions on his face. The foods came out while
Mr. Bang look through the paper.
We all began eating.
Mr. Bang: The lyrics it really good. I heard from Y/n that you wanted to release an album.
Yoongi: Yes, thank you
Mr. Bang: I want you to meet with my team and we will discuss about releasing an album. Oh and if we get a change and work together come to this address.
Mr. Bang handed me his business card. A smile appear on my face. Mr. Bang was a really nice person. We talked about a lot of stuff.

A Weeks Later
I was packing up after practice. I receive a phone call from Mr. Bang.
Mr. Bang: Hello is this Yoongi?
Yoongi: Yes
Mr. Bang: Are you busy tomorrow?
Yoongi: No, not really
Mr. Bang: So I talk to my team about it, they want to meet you and discuss about the up coming album. So can tomorrow at 6:00 at the Big Hit building?
Yoongi: Yes, thank you
The call ended
I continue to pack. I walk out of the locker room. Y/n was waiting outside.
Y/n: I was waiting for you. You took forever, come on gave me a kiss Jin waiting for me.
She said pointing at her cheek.

Hello 👋
What up hole?
How you doing?
What popping? 😂
Shit about go down in the 💜
a few chapter y'all so 💜
tighten your seatbelt hole! 💜
This chapter is how 💜
Agust d made y'all 💜
How Bang PD discover 💜
Agust D y'all 💜
Again, thank you so much for reading ♥️♥️
Love you hole💜

[EDITED]
NOT REALLY IT MAKE SENSE TO ME!

Bye Hole 🕳

Peace ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 65 28
This story is in Hinglish.
5.7K 326 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...
258K 7.7K 45
"She's my life, my everything." The story between Min Yoongi and his wife as they found love and fought with love even until death do they part. - Ar...
26.2K 1.9K 22
As one of the world's top music producers, Min Yoongi didn't have time for relationships and quite frankly didn't want them. To him, they were a wast...