YELLOW

By happypjm

darling, those stars are just for you. (2019 rewrite) ยฉ happypjm (2019) More

00. YELLOW
SOUNDTRACK
01. CHAPTER ONE

CASTING

746 56 8
By happypjm

JIN as THE LONESOME DREAMER
"I don't know why I'm trying so hard not to feel this way. I've never been this vulnerable and open before; and I've never seen someone be able to unzip me so easily."

RINA as THE UNWAVERING POET
"I'm not sure you completely understand me when I tell you to stop looking at me like that. You'll stop for a moment, and then time passes and you're peering at me as if I'm the best thing you've ever seen, and I enjoy it way too much."

NAMJOON as THE GRIEVING BUTTERFLY
"Okay, I distinctly remember asking you to think this through. This looks like you pretended to think for about three seconds, damned everything I said to hell, and jumped in his arms. That's exactly what this looks like."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 10.1K 57
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
341K 11.9K 74
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž. gilmore girls universe. ๐™š | B L U E ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– โ”€โ”€โ”€ blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day โ ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Œ ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜›๏ฟฝ...
56.9K 2.5K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ; ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
198K 5.2K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...