Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Paragus and Broly

1.8K 47 38
By kadenzajinx

When they arrived on Frieza's ship, Paragus thanked Cheelai and Lemo again for saving them. He and his son, Broly, spent the better part of forty years on the abandoned planet of Vampa. They only had bug monsters to survive on and each other. Paragus hoped that Broly would be able to exact his revenge on King Vegeta but that dream quietly died when they informed him of planet Vegeta's destruction.

When they entered the room Frieza was standing before them, tail twitching in amusement. Paragus dropped to his knees in respect. "Lord Frieza!"

"You must be the saiyans I've been hearing about." Frieza said walking over.

"Yes sir, I am Paragus and this is my son Broly." Paragus kept his head low.

"No tail?" Frieza asked inspecting Broly.

"I had to cut it off. He lost control too many times in his great ape form." Paragus explained.

"And has Broly lost control in his normal state?" Frieza asked eyeing Paragus.

"Only a handful of times." Paragus said honestly.

Frieza's expression turned cold, "You brought danger to my ship?"

Paragus jumped up, "no my lord! I assure you I can control him with this device." He pulled out a remote and Broly backed up grabbing at the collar on his neck in fear. "It shoots off an electrical shock. Not much, just enough to control him."

"I see." Frieza said after a moment. "Berryblue please give these people a proper reward for finding these saiyans."

"Yes my lord." She nodded handing some silver bars to Lemo and Cheelai.

"Thank you sir!" They bowed quickly and left before Frieza could change his mind.

"Paragus, you know about your home world, Planet Vegeta, that it was destroyed by a meteor?" Frieza turned to look out the window into space.

"Yes, although I do not mourn." Paragus said.

"Did you also know that Vegeta IV survived?" Frieza grinned. "He's taken up residence on another planet and he has a half breed daughter."

"Of course the prince would survive." Paragus gritted his teeth. "His blood line should have ended!"

"I wish to aid you," Frieza turned around. "I will help you and your son seek your revenge." There was a glimmer in his eyes, he could get these saiyans to do his dirty work. "Berryblue see that Paragus and his son receive new clothing and accommodations."

"Yes my lord." She nodded escorting Paragus and Broly away.

Once they were cleaned and dressed they went to the mess hall to have a meal. There they saw Cheelai and Lemo, they ushered them over. "Hey! How come you aren't wearing your armor?" Cheelai asked.

"I don't like it." Broly said quietly. "It's too restricting."

"Eh you get used to it." Cheelai shrugged. "Don't you want to take off this dirty pelt?"

As she reached for it Broly knocked her hand away, "it stays on!"

"Okay I didn't realize it had sentiment to you." Cheelai said touching the green fur softly.

"Be quiet Broly. We are here to eat not to talk." Paragus said coldly.

"Why are you so mean to him!" Cheelai snapped.

"While we are grateful to you, you don't get to say how I talk to my son." Paragus glared at her.

Just then a thug came over and started to try and pull Cheelai away from them. When she rejected him he tried to grab her. Broly snapped and grabbed the thug and pushed him back. "She said no." Broly warned.

"I'll teach you." The thug said jumping up. He pushed at Broly who was unfazed. Broly punched the man and as he was attacking he lost control slightly.

"Broly let him go!" Paragus yelled as Broly lifted the man into the air. When he didn't let go Paragus pulled out the remote and began to shock Broly.

Broly grabbed his collar and screamed in pain. When it ended Broly was on his knees. "What is wrong with you?!" Cheelai yelled stepping up to Paragus. "It's your fault he lost control!"

"I want you to stay away from my son." Paragus glared down at her. While she had his focus she reached in and stole the remote.

"Paragus, lord Frieza wishes to speak with you." A grunt came in the room.

"Broly," Paragus started.

"Just you." The grunt said.

"Fine. Broly stay here and shut up." Paragus shook his head and went to meet with Frieza.

Once Paragus was gone Cheelai broke the remote. "I'm not one for shock therapy." Broly looked relieved and Lemo laughed.

"Come on," Lemo said leading them to an area where they could be alone. They leaned up against a wall and gave Broly more meal bars and water.

As he was eating Broly spoke up, "this was Baa's fur." He petted the pelt wrapped around his waist. "Baa and I were friends. At first I would train to avoid his teeth but soon we became close, we became good friends. But my dad he didn't like that. He thought it was playing and he attacked Baa, shooting his ear off. After that Baa wasn't the same."

"That's such a sad story." Lemo said. "And I thought my old man was bad."

"Broly, why do you let your dad push you around?" Cheelai asked. "He's just using you to get his revenge!"

"You probably don't even like fighting do you?" Lemo asked.

Broly looked up at them. "You shouldn't say bad things about my dad."

Paragus entered the room and bowed to Frieza. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, we are on our way to a planet called Earth." Frieza explained. "That's where you will find Vegeta, the half breed, and the other saiyan."

"Vegeta and his daughter are going to pay!" Paragus growled.

"Indeed. I would also like to see Broly in action against them." Frieza said. "However the other saiyan, Goku, is mine. I'm sure you understand, I want my revenge. I want Goku's blood on my hands."

"Yes my lord." Paragus stammered.

Bulma landed the plane on the ice continent and Mae, Goku, and Vegeta pulled on the coats Bulma bought. Goku had a blue one, Vegeta green, and Mae's was red. They jumped out of the plane and began to look around for Frieza's men.

"It's really cold!" Goku exclaimed.

"Aren't you cold Whis?" Bulma asked. She too was covered in a cold weather suit.

"No, space is much colder than this." He replied.

"Let's hurry up and find these guys. I really hate the cold." Mae said shoving her hands in her pockets.

"Found them." Vegeta said as a ship took off into the air. He held his hand up and blasted the ship causing it to crash not too far away. The three of them flew over and Goku landed on top looking in through the window while Vegeta picked the ship up.

"Give us back the dragon balls!" Goku yelled.

"And the radar." Mae said floating up. She held her hand out in front of her threatening them.

"What do we do?" One of the men asked.

"If we give them the dragon balls then Frieza will kill us!" The other man said.

"That girl looks like she's ready to blast us!" The first man said.

Suddenly they felt a strong power entering the atmosphere. Vegeta dropped the ship and Mae and Goku landed next to him.

"You feel that?" Goku asked.

"Frieza." Vegeta scowled.

"And someone else." Mae said feeling a strong energy.

"Yea I feel it too." Goku said narrowing his eyes.

An energy ball came down clearing the sky of clouds and they could see Frieza's ship. "He really likes to make an entrance." Vegeta scoffed.

The ship landed and the door opened. Frieza and two other men walked out. "Frieza!" Goku called.

"What do you want?" Mae shouted.

"I assume you already know." Frieza smirked. He raised his hand and up floated the dragon balls over to him.

"Why don't you just give them back and leave." Goku said.

"I don't think so." Frieza almost laughed.

"Who are those two behind you?" Mae asked.

"Mae, Kakarot, those are saiyans." Vegeta said quietly to them.

"Are you sure?" Goku asked.

"Positive." Vegeta nodded.

"This Broly and his father Paragus." Frieza said. "You see your father did them an injustice by leaving them on a repugnant world."

"Let me just ask one thing." Goku stepped forward. "What's repugnant mean?"

"You're an idiot." Vegeta said.

"It means horrible." Mae shook her head.

"You are going to pay Prince Vegeta." Paragus took a step forward. "You and your halfbreed daughter."

"What?" Mae and Vegeta said at the same time.

"I'm not involved in this." Vegeta shook his head.

"That's right! We don't know what you are even talking about." Mae said putting her hands on her hips.

Broly was becoming antsy. His blood was pumping, ready to fight. "Seems he can hardly wait to get a piece of them." Frieza smirked.

"Yes, please allow Broly to show you his power." Paragus said raising his arm. "Broly! Attack!" Broly yelled and took off straight for Vegeta.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 10.5K 68
In Age 737, Planet Vegeta. Y/N was a low class saiyan warrior with a power level higher than average. He was sent of to Earth with his brother Kakaro...
345K 6.2K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
50K 1.8K 42
a story about venus briefs, the first born daughter of vegeta and bulma, who becomes best friends with bulma's best friend's son, gohan, and later so...