Bloodline

By gabriellawrites_

"I don't think I would have done it. I mean, I was prepared, but I don't think I could have gone against you... More

CAST
PLAYLIST
SEASON ONE
ONE|twisted
TWO|the killer flower
THREE|dark paradise
FOUR|blow out your candles
FIVE|babies in the bayou
SIX|midnight swim
SEVEN|banshee rescue mission
EIGHT|betrayal
NINE|forgiveness
TEN|the harvest
ELEVEN|house fires
TWELVE|the missing originals
thank you
FOURTEEN|moonlight dances
FIFTEEN|ignorance is bliss
SIXTEEN|balcony kisses
SEVENTEEN|sacrifice
SEASON TWO
EIGHTEEN|facing the music
NINETEEN|reunions
TWENTY|bonding over murder
TWENTY ONE|offer
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ|π—π—‹π–Ίπ—‚π—π—ˆπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—Œ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‹|π—…π—ˆπ–Όπ–Ίπ—π—ˆπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾|𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 π–»π–Ίπ—‡π—Œπ—π–Ύπ–Ύ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ—‚π—‘|π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—‹
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 π—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‡|π–»π—ˆπ—‡π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π–Ύ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍|π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— π—π—‚π—†π–Ύπ—Œ
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾|π–½π—‹π–Ύπ—Œπ—Œ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—‰π—‰π—‚π—‡π—€
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒|𝗏𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 π—‰π—…π–Ίπ—‡π—‡π–Ύπ—‹π—Œ
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύ|𝗐𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–»π–Ύπ—…π—…π—Œ
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ|π—π—π–Ίπ—‡π—„π—Œπ—€π—‚π—π—‚π—‡π—€
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾|π—π—‹π—Žπ—Œπ—
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—Žπ—‹|𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—π–Ύπ—Œπ—
thirty five|the test part 2
thirty six|birthday surprises
thirty seven|a wolfs death
thirty eight|youth
thirty nine|doubt
SEASON THREE
forty|aftermath
forty one|reunited
forty two|the beach
forty three|witch massacre
forty four|vampire club
forty five|secret dinners
forty six|holiday news
forty seven|breakups
forty eight|wine nights
forty nine|birthday pancakes
fifty|talks and revelations
please read!
fifty one|ice cream
fifty two|secret plans
fifty three|a painted house
fifty four|our happy ending
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thank You!
A Mikaelson Halloween

THIRTEEN|family feud

7K 193 13
By gabriellawrites_

The Originals

S1:E15

☄. *. ⋆

"So you stabbed him?" Veronica tilted her head, standing next to Elijah and staring down at the unconscious hybrid.

"Yes, and now I intend to remove it. You might want to step back."

"Why am I here? And where's Rebekah?"

"Because of all the people that could be here, you're probably the only one he wouldn't immediately slaughter," Elijah explained, slowly pulling the knife out of Klaus' chest. "Also, you're the mother of his child. I can see that you make him a better person."

Klaus groaned in pain, his eyelids squeezing together.

"A wonderful skill that I shall be counting on very shortly. You see, Niklaus will be weak as he recovers. So, watch over him and feed him, if you would. But slowly, please, and from your wrist. You should know that by now."

"Don't you have blood bags you can give him? I'm not a blood source–plus I'm carrying a baby."

"We do, but I also know that since you moved in with my family, you've been adding vervain to your drinks. So, it will burn him. He'll ingest it slower. Perhaps you could use the time constructively? Persuade him not to murder Rebekah." Elijah spoke, then turned to Klaus. "Niklaus, it was not my desire to bring you pain, but I will not see you hurt Rebekah. Now, I fear Sabine will be making a final move against us. I intend to find her and to end this."

"Elijah. You will pay for this," Klaus whispered, weakly.

☄. *. ⋆

"So not how I imagined my afternoon." Veronica sighed, cutting her wrist with a small knife she found.

Veronica held her wrist out to Klaus, who shook his head.

"Just drink my blood, Dracula."

Klaus shot her a look, leaning forward. His plump lips touched her skin, as if giving her wrist a kiss before sinking his fangs into the soft flesh. Veronica bit her lip, trying not to display the stinging pain. As if noticing he was hurting her, Klaus withdrew.

"Doesn't the vervain burn," Veronica asked, patting her wrist dry with a cloth.

"As you may have yet to realize, Veronica, the line between what brings us pain and what sustains us is far thinner than one imagines."

"That's so dramatic," She whispered to herself.

"I can hear you."

Veronica scrunched her nose, "She's your sister. How can you hate her?"

"Because she has done what no one else has managed to do to me for 1,000 years... Rip my heart out."

"You're consumed by revenge you'll never achieve. Elijah implied Rebekah and Marcel could be anywhere in the world by now."

"Oh, I'm not so sure about that."

"Really? And why's that?"

"They'll need a cloaking spell, and for that, they'll need a witch. Plus, there's only one place they can go. Home."

Klaus threw the blankets away from his body, attempting to get out of bed.

Veronica rolled her eyes, catching Klaus and holding his body up before he could fall onto the floor. Ushering him back under the covers, she held a hand to his chest and gently pushed him back onto the pillows.

"You're still weak."

"I'm still hungry. There's a fresh blood supply in the kitchen."

"You won't make it that far. So, be a good little boy and stay in bed."

"If I had a quid for every time a woman has tried that line on me"

Veronica snorted, withdrawing her hand from his chest. Before she could fully remove her hand, Klaus reached up and grabbed onto her wrist.

"Lay with me and I will."

"Klaus–"

"I know you're tired, love. Nothing inappropriate, just sleep."

After thinking for a moment, she nodded. There can't be any harm in a quick nap, she thought.

Standing up, Veronica walked over to the other side of the bed. Slipping under the covers, she laid on her left side, facing Klaus.

"No funny business. I really am tired."

He snorted, reaching a hand out and placing it on her bump. "I promise."

☄. *. ⋆

Veronica's eyes fluttered open, a calm feeling rushing over her. However, that only lasted a few seconds when the panic settled in. Noticing the lack of Klaus next to her, she jumped out of bed and frantically toured the compound.

Hurrying into the living room, she let out a sigh of relief. Bending over and placing her hands on her knees, Veronica caught her breath.

"You can't just leave like that." Veronica said, then gestured to the drink Klaus was making, "Not sure that helps."

"Not sure it doesn't."

"You want to self-medicate your self-pity, fine. Better scotch than my blood, no matter what Elijah says."

"Don't speak to me of Elijah." Klaus said.

"He loves you."

"Yes. He does, and he proves it time and again, even when my father enlisted him to kill me."

Veronica walked towards Klaus, her voice soft, "Why do you think everyone is out to get you?"

"Because they are!" Klaus yelled, then looked down at the notification on his phone. "Oh, I hate to be a know-it-all. My sister and her lover have been spotted in town. So, the conversation ends here, I'm afraid."

Klaus downed the rest of his drink before placing it on the table. Walking over to a statue, he knocked it over, glass shattering onto the floor. Veronica flinched, but felt her heart drop when the white oak stake was revealed.

"Please tell me that's not what I think it is."

"Ah yes, a white oak stake. And, unlike my father's, this one cannot be destroyed." Klaus smirked, giving Veronica one last look before speeding out of the compound.

Quickly fishing her phone out of her back pocket, Veronica dialed Elijah's number.

☄. *. ⋆

Veronica wandered the streets of the French Quarter, hoping to find the hybrid nearby. However, once she did she suddenly wished she hadn't.

"What the hell are you doing?" Veronica asked, walking up to Klaus who had just compelled a man to walk away.

"Well, if you have to ask, you obviously haven't been paying attention. I'm going to kill my sister, but first, I needed some sustenance with a little less vervain in it. No offense."

Veronica clenched her jaw, "When I found out I was pregnant, I wanted to run. I never wanted you to find out about this child because I knew you would bring her nothing but pain. But after these months, I stopped. I thought. I weighed the good I see in you versus the horrible things I know you've done, and I realized if I hurt you, I'd be filled with terrible regret. You will, too, if you hurt your sister. Your sister, Klaus. As a person who has lost a sibling, who has felt that pain, you won't survive if you're the one who kills her."

"I'll tell you what I almost didn't survive, love, my sister bringing the most vile creature ever to have walked the earth down upon me."

"Yeah, we get it, your father. But, by hunting Rebekah and Marcel down to the ends of the earth, by terrorizing them the way you yourself were terrorized, you'll be no different than him. Don't become your father."

Klaus blinked, "I've been called every shade of monster, but that's new. My father? Mikael was the monster monsters were afraid of."

Veronica opened her mouth, but Klaus shook his head.

"Come. Let me show you."

Grabbing onto her wrist, he sped them to an old opera house.

"I suppose you don't know much about this city's history. That night in 1919, when the opera house burned down on this very spot? That was my father at his worst," He reminiscenced, "I lived, but all that we had built died, as did the last shred of me that felt human. That is what my father took from me that night. I assure you, Veronica, I will not terrorize my sister and her lover for centuries. Nor will I humiliate and torment or dehumanize them. No, none of that. I will simply and quickly end them."

Klaus gave her a final look before speeding away, leaving her alone on the streets.

"Son of a bitch." Veronica groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 10K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
647K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
243K 7.8K 39
After being saved by his brother only for him to give up himself to the hybrid, Damon couldn't help blaming himself for his brother's despair. Wha...
2.2K 66 11
Cordelia Catapang decides it's time to discover the other half of herself. Born as a witch-werewolf, she grew up only grasping her witch side, but ne...