New Guy, New Crush ( Sal Fish...

Od theirlsayakamaizono

You, (Y/N) (L/N), lived normally, worked normally, didn't fit in normally. It was the usual, you sat with you... Více

💙 a new boy 💙
🎭 Confrontation 🎭
💙 Fuck 💙
🎭 Bitch + bonus! 🎭
💙 School Fucking Sucks 💙
🎭To blossom or to rot?🎭
💙I'm turning sad with a jealous obsession.💙
🎭 Death 🎭
🎭That's super gay🎭
💙One last try💙
♡♡♡

💙Philip💙

2.6K 47 53
Od theirlsayakamaizono

hihi! its akiko here and i'd like to say that i love all you angels out there <3

-----

I decided it's better to not knock on his door. He's sleeping and I shouldn't bother him just because i'm a scared bitch. I frown and return back to the elevator and go straight to the first floor. I slip past Mr. Addison and quietly open the front door. I walk to the local park, no one is there so I sit next to the pond with f/c flowers.

I sigh and lay on the cold bench. " Why are you here? " another blue haired boy, yay. This isn't sal however. I look up and see a boy with teal hair and a black shirt with red stripes shirt. I've seen this boy in the lunch room, i don't know his name. " Couldn't sleep, but i could ask you the same question. " I reply. he looks off to the side. " good question, nightmare. this is my safe place. " I get up and scoot to the right. i motion for him to sit next to me, and he gladly does so. " so what's your name? Mine is Y/N. " I smile. " I'm Philip, but I've seen you next to Larry and Sally Face! " his eyes gleam. " How is it being with the cool social outcasts? " i chuckle lightly at his childlike demeanor. " it's crazy. If you were to ask me a year ago, I would say that it's fun and I love all of them. Asking me now I say that it's still crazy, I mean who knew love can make you try to kill yourself? "
I look up at the still darkened sky.

" wait you were the girl on tv about a week ago? "
I give a weak nod.
He also nods, confirming he had that information.
" Hey, it'll be okay. You can get past this! "

His words gave me hope but not for long.

--
After school.
--

I stop straight at my apartment door when I see two envelopes in the cracks. I pick them up. One from Travis, and the other has unreadable scribbles on the top. I rip open Travis' note.

Hey Bitch #2,
I've left this note here for you because we got off on the wrong foot. I know we fought but you have something in you, it tells me you're crucial to the story. Meet up with me soon
555-297-2873.
(Random number ↑)

I feel sick to my stomach, but I tuck it under my armpit. I'll text him soon. I can't open the other envelope. I just throw it on the floor, it gives me bad feelings. I open my apartment door and grab my phone from my back pocket. I text Travis

Hi, bitchorino.

Hi, Y/N.

I didn't think he would respond that quickly!

i never expected you
to text formally,
like on jah.

Who the fuck is Jah?

Nevermind, what did
you want anyways?

Meet at the park
nearby at say, 5:30?

Fine. I'll be there.

I turn my phone off and throw it downwards. I groan and stretch. Its 4:30 and it takes me about 25 minutes to walk there. I wanna be there early. I decide to look decent too. I grab my phone and headphones. Throwing on a black skirt and fishnets, i grab my fake leather jacket and walk out my room. I write a quick sticky note and start to walk slowly since I have time. I blast some chill song and wait for the elevator to open.

--

I sit at a nearby bench and wait for Travis. i scroll through Kistagram and snort at meaningless memes. I don't notice Travis sitting next to me and looking at the memes with me. " My personal favorite is the bowling ball screen when you get a strike. " " AHSUG- WHat ThE fUCk. " he chuckles, " You screamed so gosh damn louD! " " shut uP. " i smile. " What did you call me for here anyways? " Travis inhales. " So, the cult needs your he-" "A fUCkInG cULt?! " i exhale. " sorry, got out of hand. It depends with what? " he frowns. " blue haired baby is bad news! He has the heart of kindness, but a soul from a demon. It will result in you dying. " "Pshht. I'll be fine. I'll prove it to you in a couple years. " I set a reminder on my phone in a couple of years. " Don't say I didn't warn you. "
" Got it. "
" You're important. You can't die, Y/n. "
" I'm not the important key in this fucking story! " I frown.
" Fine, don't call me when you are bleeding out. " He says bitterly. " I..hhh..I care about you so much, Y/N. " Travis starts to tear up. " I..i don't want you to die. " I hug him tightly. " Shh, it's okay, Travis. " His sobbed hiccups are hushed as I let him cry into my chest. " Pervert.. " I mutter, although it is my fault for putting him there.

--

I'm back home. The room is a lot colder.
I stare out my window. The sun is setting and the stars are brightening. This is the perfect time to go to sleep. I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh well!

---

Buzz.
Buzz.
Buzz.
I hit snooze.

Darkness reclouds my vision.

BuZZ.
BuZZ.
BuZZ.

It's louder. it hurts my head.
" fuck you... "
I hit my phone, hitting a button.
I get up, and my head is pounding. I groan. I woke myself up at five am for a reason.
What was that reason?
F

uck.
I sleepily walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth. Fixing my hair and picking at my flaws. Disgusting rat. I frown. I wobble over to my dresser and put on some artsy clothes. A blue sweater with yellow embroidered flowers near the collar and on the sides of both sleeves. I thrown on some denim jeans and to the ankle white socks. I wear black shoes. Exams are coming up. Eh studying is for nerds,
And people who pass..

Summer is closer then I think. Not too far within my grasp. Maybe a nice classic beach chapter will come, but the author is always a lazy piece of shi- " back to the script! " sorry.

I decide to catch up on my studies until six am.

I gather my cool stationery and stuff it into my backpack.
I start walking out of the apartments and start to slowly walk to Nockfell High.

--

whoo chapter.
It is summer and let's hope I get more chapters out!
Also it's 2:20 am and it's time to write oneshots babey!

I made a SF oneshot book so go check that shit out.

I just made this and it is unedited so I hope you enjoy.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

98.6K 2.6K 25
Robin from Teen Titans and Danny from Danny Phantom are actually brothers. Find out what kind of chaos ensues in "Brothers Again"
859K 14.8K 28
read the story! a collection of scenarios and imagines of Bakugou Katsuki from My Hero Academia not proof-read, grammar errors since English isn't my...
White Agony Od Helli

Nezařaditelné

189K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
20.8K 549 20
| this story may contain some upsetting content for some readers, I'll be sure to add a warning to a chapter that has sensitive content | Addison ap...