Cover Shop | Canola-Jauregooey

By canola-jauregooey

I make covers for stories I'm never going to write, so I figured I'd make covers for stories other people are... More

examples
"The Killer Club", @callme-crazy
"We Are Not Monsters", @-witchbxtch-
"Confessions of a Serial Killer", @topoffkordei
"Howling In The Streets", @jane_jergi
"Alpha Delta Pi", @artistickordei
"Can't Help Falling In Love With You", @multifandomsfreak
"Never Enough", @moon_sun30
"Don't Worry, Darling", @MultiFandomsFreak

how to request a cover

228 7 22
By canola-jauregooey

« Rules: »

• You must give me (@canola-jauregooey) credit in your book's description for the entire duration of the cover I made you being in use (you can change covers at any time, but I must be credited whenever you use it).

• Do not steal a cover that is made for somebody else. This is not just plagiarism, but rude. If you like a cover made for somebody else, you can add into your request that your cover be similar.

• You need to have an email or Instagram to which I can send the cover. (Wattpad does not let you share photos over its own messaging system)

• You must complete the request form (below).

• • •

« Request Form: »
(* means this step is optional)

Author:
Title:
Genre:
Theme/Mood of Cover:
Colors/Details to Include:
* Summary of Story (helps me better understand what the cover should look like):
* Characters (Celebrities or Description — if you want people on the cover):
* Other Text on Cover (i.e. a quote or tagline):
* Your Ideas of How it Should Look:
* Any Other Preferences:

* If you have specific photos you'd like to be included on/inspire the cover, let me know.

REQUEST VIA COMMENT HERE

The most efficient way to send me your request is through a comment on the above, bolded paragraph. Alternatively, you can send me a DM.

Please be patient with responses to your requests and the making of covers. I am only human and sometimes have to focus more on other aspects of my life.

If you don't like the cover I make for you, let me know how to fix it! I'm happy to edit and tweak until you're satisfied with the result!

• • •

« Payment: »

I'm making covers because I enjoy doing so and I think a good cover can really help a book take off. As mentioned in the Rules section (above), I request that you give me credit for the cover in your book's description. This is all I ask for 'payment', but votes on this book are greatly appreciated as they might help more people see it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
197K 705 24
its all in the title babes 😋
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
28.1K 737 85
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...