Sky Swan (Jasper love story)

Por Gianna355

This is a Jasper love story about the sister of Bella Swan lets see if her and Bella are ready for this unnat... Más

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Author note

Part 12

22K 338 3
Por Gianna355

"Well Jacob told me about it i'm interested," Bella said. Billy told us not to tell anyone for some reason I guess Jacob didn't listen and told Bella. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well I don't have it but I know we can get it at Port Angeles but its very far and Charlie not going to let us go bye ourself so we going to need company," I said. She nodded her head in understanding.

"We'll figure something out" she says walking out of my room

Next day me and Bella went to school and it was sunny outside

so I decided to wear shorts today. Well, we were hanging outside I didn't see Jasper all day. It can't be because he's a cold one. Sky it's not true stop trying maybe he sick yeah that's it.

"They're not here," Jessica said as me and Bella looked up at Jessica.

"Whenever the weather nice the Cullens don't come," Jessica said

"Do they just ditch," Bella said

"No, Dr. and Mrs Cullen takes their family to hiking and camping up the mountains to spend the day, whenever it's sunny," Jessica said

"I wish I could've have parents like them," Angela complains. See Sky its not about cold ones. I thought shaking my head.

Jessica shrugged her shoulder as she changed the topic.

"Well we are still going to Port Angeles right?!' Angela speaks in, "Totally," Jessica now sitting up straight.

"Port Angeles for what," I asked

"To get our prom dresses duh," Jessica interrupts.

Me and Bella looked at each other with a knowing look.

" Can we tag along too," Bella asks quickly.

After school we went to Port Angeles with Jessica and Angela. Soon boys walked by knocking on the window smiling and whistling. It made me feel sick.

"That's disgusting," Bella said as I nodded my head in agreement.

"So Bella what you think," Angela said. Well they should know that Bella don't like shopping.

"It looks great," Bella said

"You said that for the last other dress," Jessica said

"Sorry guys Bella not a shopping person, but girls those dresses are beatiful," I said with a smile

"Umm guys we need to grab a book at a bookstore nearby, we both will meet you at restaurant," Bella says

"Yeah totally," Angela said

We walk out of the store and as soon as we were out of the store, I had a sad look. Bella gave me a worry look she know that I want Jasper to take me to prom but he just wont ask.

Soon we made it to the shop and bought the book and left the store. Soon Bella took out the directions to the restaurant we started to walk.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.1K 884 23
You are the best-friend friend of Bella Swan, you have just moved to Forks and uncover some socking things about the Cullen family..... And about you...
362K 7.7K 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the original version of Emily Swan's story. The Rewritten version is Our Forever containing Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Brea...
22.7K 392 24
This story is about a 22 years old girl that is Isabella's older sister she's in college and about it graduate. Her name is Vanessa Swan and she ge...
410K 9.1K 47
Ambrosia swan is Isabella swan's older sister by a couple months. She grew up on tales of men that turned into wolves and people that were as white a...