Family Issues

By browniema

6 older overprotective brothers. No parents. First year of high school that more than half her brothers go t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
The ending
🩶
Epilogue
:)

31

48.9K 1.4K 2K
By browniema

Btw I'm 13, 12 when I started this book😂🥰.

Dylan's P.O.V

"What the fuck, your lying" I said towering over Katherine glaring at her.

Amelia wouldn't lie to me.

She wouldn't.

"I'm not lying Dylan and you know that I am not, stop thinking that she's perfect and wouldn't deceive you" Katherine said her eyes swarming in different emotions mostly showing anger and jealousy.

I turned away from her and massaged my temples. She's right.

For fuck sake.

"I'm taking her tonight" I said turning back around to meet Katherine who in return gave me a maniacal smirk.

"Are we going to kill her?" She said her smirk widening as she noticed the glint of mischief in my eyes.

"No" and with that I shot a bullet in between her eyes instantly killing her. I put the gun back into my waistband as I watched her lifeless body fall onto the floor.

I wiped the blood off my face with my napkin and threw it next to her body.

"I'm going to make her my wife" I said as I dusted off my pants and walked out of the room calling my crew to clean up the floor.

~

Amelia's P.O.V

4:00pm

"Movie nighttt" I sang sitting down on the couch as everyone piled in. We all (and by we all I mean Grant, Dante, Liam and my brothers n cousins) decided to watch a movie and just have a chill afternoon.

I got pushed off the couch as dean took my space and smiled at me from above. I glared at him and huffed sitting up making myself comfortable on the floor. Dante soon joined me laying his head on my shoulder as did Liam on my other shoulder.

"You know I really don't appreciate you two getting so cozy with my little sister" Jackson said narrowing his eyes at the two boys next to me.

I rolled my eyes as the boys laughed.

"She's practically my little sister too" Liam said hugging my arm.

"Again I'm older than you" I said crossing my arms.

"By two days!" He said rolling his eyes making me laugh.

"Yeh well Amelia's quite a sexy one I wouldn't mind dating her" Dante said smirking.

Quicker then you can say italian mafia all my brothers/cousins were stood up chasing Dante around the house.

I shook my head and laughed cuddling into Liam.

~

3 movies and a bruised Dante later everyone went home and I had to go to bed. Just as I was going to fall asleep my phone pinged indicating someone just texted me.

I turned my lamp on and grabbed my phone from underneath my pillow unlocking it to see a message from Dylan?

Dylan: open your window

I furrowed my brows and got out of bed. I was just about to call my brothers to warn them that Dylan texted me but I didn't get to as I heard a knock on my window.

I sighed knowing I couldn't blow my cover, I walked to the window and opened it up to see Dylan sat on the tree branch closest to my house.

"What are you doing?" I said furrowing my brows.

"I wanted to see you, come out" he whispered with a goofy smile.

He seemed harmless so I sighed and went out the window and sat down on the branch with him.

"Wait I forgot my phone inside" I said crawling back in but I was stopped by Dylan's harsh grip on my arm.

"Oh, you won't be needing it" is what I heard before he proceeded to put a cloth on my mouth. I was just about to scream to my brothers but I couldn't as soon my vision turned black and I passed out.

~

Deans P.O.V

30 minutes later

I said goodnight to everyone and proceeded to Amelia's room to make sure she was okay like I did every night when she was asleep.

I opened the door to see her lamp on and her bed empty. She's probably showering, I thought but furrowed my brows when I didn't hear any water running.

My eyes darted towards the opened window, my heart stopping as i screamed for everyone else to get here.

"AMELIA, AMELIAS GONE SHE'S NOT THERE HER WINDOWS IS OPEN" I screaming running downstairs to everyone else tears threatening to fall out of my eyes as I shouted in anger and fear.

Everyone's face fell as Adam, Danny and Elliot ran upstairs whereas the others ran outside. I ran to the cctv room where we had cameras monitoring every room in the house.

I rewinded the footage of Amelia's room, by now everyone was in the room with me all of them on the verge of breaking down.

I paused it when I saw Amelia getting up to check her phone. She then looked at her window. I put the volume up and heard a guys voice.

Dylan.

"I'm gonna call Dante and Grant right now" Danny said walking out with his phone in his hand.

I walked away and rang Liam's number.

"Liam Amelia's been kidnapped I need you to come over with your iPad right now we need to track her" I said ending the call before he got a chance to reply.

A few days ago Liam bought a ring for Amelia and he wanted a tracker put into it so he called me and told me to get our hackers to put a chip into it.

He receives all the information from that ring because no one knows he is involved with the Italian Mafia so no one would suspect that he would have the information on Amelia's whereabouts.

In the span of 30 minutes everyone was here and Liam had the iPad in front of us. Amelia was in a warehouse about an hour away from here. Just as we were about to leave the house we heard a knock.

Adam walked towards the door and opened it to reveal a women who looked exactly like Dylan.

"Elise"

Amelia's P.O.V

Slowly, I opened my eyes instantly being hit with the smell of blood and death making me nauseous. I tried lifting my hand to move my hair from my face but stopped when I saw that I was tied down to a chair by my hands and legs restraining me from doing anything.

"Ah your awake моя любовь" (my love) A voice said coming out of the shadows towards me.
I squinted my eyes and made out the figure to be Dylan.

All of a sudden i remembered what happened not so long ago as I started thrashing about in my chair trying to get free.

Dylan walked up to me and cupped my face as I glared at him.

"Now now sweetheart stop moving you'll only hurt yourself even more" he said in a sickly sweet voice which just made me want to punch him.

"Why am I here?" I said in a raspy voice moving my head away from his hands.

"Don't act dumb you know exactly why your here" he said twirling the knife, that I didn't even know he had, in his hands.

"What are you going to do to me?" I said breathing heavily. I spoke with confidence to him.

Never show fear.

"I have begun to take an interest in you Amelia, I don't know what it is pulling me towards you but somethings definitely there" he said smirking at me.

Psychotic bitch.

"And because of that I will not kill you I'm going to make you my wife" he said his smirk growing wider at my shocked face.

"The only person I'll ever marry is Grayson Dolan not you, you crazy bitch" I shouted glaring at him.

"Who the fuck is that" he said in an annoyed voice putting the knife to my neck.

"My hubby" I said smiling at him.

His glare harshened on me but I only smiled. How does he not know who Grayson Dolan is? Clearly he doesn't have a life.

"I'm not going to kill you but I do need to roughen you up so I can hurt your brothers" he said his sick smirk returning to his face as he put the knife closer to my neck pushing it so it just ripped abit of my flesh.

"Fucking try me" I spat on his face which only made him angrier as he put it deeper drawing blood. It hurt but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of my pain so I kept my screams in.

"John come here" he said gesturing for another man who looked to be around Adams age to come closer.

"Bruise her up a little, not too much" Dylan said walking away leaving me alone with the tall scary looking man.

Before I could say anything he threw a punch at my jaw making my head fly to the side.

"Didn't your mum teach you not to hit a girl" I said spitting out the blood that gathered in my mouth.

"Sorry but I'm not sexist I believe girls and boys are equal" he said with a smirk before throwing another punch making me cough.

"How nice of you" I mocked coughing some more.

He then proceeded to lift another knife and stab me in the arm. I winced alittle But kept it all in.

Mother trucker dude, that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick.

I groaned as he then sliced down my arm with the knife putting more pressure on as he went lower.

His hands then grabbed my shirt making my eyes widen. He ripped one sleeve off that had blood splattered over it and threw it onto the floor then did the same with the other.

This went on for a little while, him punching me and kicking me. Really wasn't the highlight of my day.

Soon enough Dylan walked in and observed me giving a small nod to "John" who then walked out. He came closer to me kneeling down on one leg so his face was in level with mine.

"You really are one gorgeous girl" he whispered stroking my cheek with the back of his hand. As if his hand had burned me I whipped my head away which only angered him more.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and brought me closer to him.

"Don't ever move away from me" he gritted his teeth whilst speaking to me.

"How the fuck did you find out" I said narrowing my eyes at him ignoring his unhappy mood.

"Well you remember Katherine right?" He said raising a brow.

What the fuck does that hoe have to do with this?

"Yeh well that's johns little sister and she is part of the Russian mafia she found out about you lying to me when she went to your house this morning" he said crossing his arms standing up straight.

I always knew she was a bitch, and when the fAck did she come over?

"My brothers will find me" I said switching my gaze from the floor to his face.

"Oh sweetheart that's what I'm counting on" he said giving me his deadly smirk which would make any normal person tremble beneath him.

But I'm not just a normal person.

I'm a Valentino.

We never fear anyone.

"And what do you mean by that" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"I want them to find you, which I'm pretty sure will happen due to them being all "powerful" and stuff, when they will see you like this they will be hurt and weak, i can easily attack them then" he said twirling a gun in his hands whilst speaking.

I began laughing as I shook my head at him, which made him frown and raise a brow.

"So you know they are stronger than you and your little gang which is why you needed to get me as leverage" I said chuckling at him.

"We can beat them anytime" he said angrily walking up to me.

"Keep telling yourself that babes" I said titling my head a little.

Yeh yeh I probably shouldn't be making my kidnapped angry but who cares?

He's going to die in a short while anyway seen as though I've already loosened the ropes on my hands.

Oof Adam would be so proud right now.

"I can't deal with this I'm going away" he said shaking his head.

"Wait Dylan" I said just as he was about to leave the little room.

He turned around and looked at me waiting for me to continue.

"Could I please have some water my throat hurts really bad" I said putting on my sweet voice and innocent look.

He looked as if he was thinking for a second before saying a stern no and walking out.

Welp there goes my plan of splashing him in the face and running away.

I sighed leaning back. Damn why is being kidnapped so boring I expected some action. I tried sitting up again but winced when I felt a sharp pain go up my arm and leg from where he sliced and kicked it.

Is that enough action now? My subconscious said

"No one asked you bitch" I said out loud.

Wow I'm talking to myself now. I'm a fucking psychopath.

I need to stop swearing Elliot will not approve.

Your still talking to yourself .

"I said go away stupid hoe" I mumbled annoyedly.

Wait why the fuck am I still sat here, He's gone I can run away right now.

No shit.

"Honestly go fuck yourself you ugly bitch" I said irritated with my subconscious who was apparently a very judgmental shithead.

I wiggled alittle more until the ropes were off me. I then bent down and took off the ropes keeping my legs tied down. I sighed in satisfaction as my ankles could finally breathe.

Just as I stood up Dylan came running into the room with a happy look on his face but that soon fell when he saw that I was out of my chair.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing" he said narrowing his eyes at me as he walked closer to me.

"Busting out of this shitty bitch what else dumb fuck?"

Yeh so I decided this isn't going to be the last chapter :/

It's going to take a lot of thinking to write the next one cuz I know what to write but I have absolutely no idea how to write it.

Favourite character in this book? Idk

Keep commenting and voting please x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

kindred By Madi Lee

Teen Fiction

927K 22.3K 47
All Adeline Kingston has known is pain. Years of agony, anguish and anger. Brothers. Addie has 7, not that she knew. When she is reunited with her ol...
668K 13.6K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
2.2M 70.5K 46
Due to sad circumstances Elisabeth is forced to move into her estranged father's house and to her surprise she learns that she has three older brothe...
2.4M 52.1K 41
****Edited Version Now Available on Amazon****** 16-year-old Lydia Tonelli has six overprotective, overbearing, and overly involved brothers. Born t...