𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄, đ—ŋ𝗲𝗱𝗱đ—ļ𝗲.

By fwuttershyboy

𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒐... More

ii :
iii :
iv :
v :
vi :
vii :
viii :
ix :
x :
xi :
xii :
xiii :
xiv :
xv :
xvi :
xvii :
xviii :
xix :
xx :
xxi :
xxii :
xxiii :
xxiv :
xxv :
epilogue :
bonus chapter :
this is awkward.

i :

4.6K 172 235
By fwuttershyboy

━ hey, hope you like this💞💕💓

eddie twirled his finger around a soft leaf, the leaf rubbed affectionately on his hand as he small-smiled, kindly.

it was summer, meaning school was out, eddie was enjoying himself so far.

the leaf than grew, reaching out to caress eddie's rose golden, cheek. eddie lightly nudged it, making it tickle his neck. eddie sat up, blowing at the plant.

suddenly, he heard the heavy footsteps of his mother approach his bedroom. he gestured the leaf to shrink back to regular size, to which it nodded and halted it's movement.

sonia opened the door, her head poking inside with the loveliest smile.

"good morning, edward. how'd you sleep?" her tone was genuine.

"hi, mommy. i slept fine," he swiftly answered, eddie couldn't control his rapid speech whenever he was nervous.

"breakfast is all done, homemade waffles and a shake." she close-lip smiled.

eddie nodded, "thank you, i'll be down in a minute."

sonia eyed her son with, before shutting the door gently, eddie let go of a breath he didn't realise he was holding in.

he felt a light tap on his shoulder, glancing over to see the leaf shaking it's 'head'. eddie chuckled with relief, he blew playfully on it's stem before making his way downstairs.

sonia was reading the newspaper, sipping her coffee. eddie grasped the plate of buttered waffles in one hand, the other held the frothy shake.

"oh, edward, your aunt and cousin will be visiting this weekened."

eddie broke into a cheerful expression, "really? that's amazing!"

eddie absolutely loved his cousin, jane and his aunt, joyce. they were fun to be around, good vibes and games.

"mhm, i might not be around though, work." she sighed at the thought of rarely seeing her sister.

eddie could sense her down mood, his eye caught a young flower outside the kitchen window.

without sonia paying attention, he commanded the plant to blossom into a beautiful, periwinkle.

"my, the flower sure is lovely." he slyly grinned, he knew how much his mother adored flowers, they calmed her.

she gave him a questioning look, turning over and gasped once she seen the striking colors. eddie smirked proudly, sauntering away with his breakfast.

@SPIDEYMILK🐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.3K 33
đ—Ļ𝘁𝗮đ—ģ𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗨đ—ŋđ—ļ𝘀 𝘅 đ—Ĩ𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲đ—ŋ 𝗖đ—ĸ𝗠đ—Ŗ𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 ✔ī¸Ž đ—Ļ𝘁𝗮đ—ŋ𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟭𝟮𝘁đ—ĩ 𝗠𝗮đ—ŋ𝗰đ—ĩ 𝟮đŸŦ𝟮𝟭 𝗖đ—ŧđ—ēđ—Ŋ𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 - 𝟮đŸĩ𝘁đ—ĩ 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲đ—ēđ—¯īŋŊ...
18.8K 767 35
𝙎𝙩𝙖đ™Ŗ 𝙚đ™Ŗ𝙙𝙨 đ™Ēđ™Ĩ 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞đ™Ŗ𝙜 đ˜Ŋ𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩, 𝙗đ™Ē𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤đ™ĸ𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤đ™Ŗ đ˜Ŋ𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙖đ™Ŗ'𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤đ™Ģ𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙩𝙖đ™Ŗ. đ˜Ŋ𝙖...
39.1K 2.1K 21
( completed, under editing. ) everything is blue, his hair, his pills, his dreams. reddie | Š softhce
58.6K 1K 60
𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 𝙤đ™Ŗ𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝘱𝘭đ˜Ļđ˜ĸ𝘴đ˜Ļ 𝘨𝘰 𝘤𝘩đ˜Ļ𝘤đ˜Ŧ 𝘰đ˜ļđ˜ĩ đ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜ē 𝘴đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨đ˜­đ˜Ļ đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ļ 𝘰𝘧 đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ đ˜ĸđ˜ļđ˜ĩ𝘩𝘰đ˜ŗ𝘴 đ˜Ēđ˜¯ đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ē𝘴 đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ļ𝘴𝘩īŋŊ...